Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED (10068 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 5:45am On Feb 12, 2017
JayRise:
Nice job @mrphysics. I think this deserve front page to encourage others that making legitimate income online is possible. Will contact you if I have a job. Cheers!!

Cc, lalasticlala, seun, etc.
Alright. It deserves a front page shaa but I want those who took time to visit the business section to learn that. When I joined nairaland, my posts were already making front page, infact my NYSC experience in Kano state got many readers, shaa someone contacted me a gave me a small job that paid a low 5 digit cash. I spent over four years on nairaland without visiting the business section and there are many people like that too.

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Abduletudaye(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Anticorruption:
There are good people here

i earn 6 figures from NL people who i work for

as far back as 2014 . my first big pay check still came from an nl member

Nice...how can i assist in this work? I dont mind getting friendly shake for helping... wink
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Greatbeard(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
nice
what are your rates per word?

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by nbuli(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please oga!! Am a new registered nairalander, please would you mind giving me a flash, so that we can to talk about the writing,,,, I believe am good in writing stories but don't know where to start.... 08106377052 *** 08081701290
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
mrphysics:

Alright. It deserves a front page shaa but I want those who took time to visit the business section to learn that. When I joined nairaland, my posts were already making front page, infact my NYSC experience in Kano state got many readers, shaa someone contacted me a gave me a small job that paid a low 5 digit cash. I spent over four years on nairaland without visiting the business section and there are many people like that too.

Thank you for this..God bless you..Sadly,I had brain tension from writing too much..I am taking a break now..Hope to continue soon tho..Please,can you guide me on how to get a good PayPal account for Iwriter?
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jadeite:

Thank you for this..God bless you..Sadly,I had brain tension from writing too much..I am taking a break now..Hope to continue soon tho..Please,can you guide me on how to get a good PayPal account for Iwriter?
I don't have that knowledge, due to my schedule, I haven't even had time for Iwriter, but they will be a way to withdraw your money without PayPal
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by gocare: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
mrphysics:

It's not all about writing with your head. You may have like 12000 words eBook and you are required to submit in three days time, would you write with your head? ? No. The last 12000 words I wrote was 35 pages, so it's big to write on your head. It requires you to have a good knowledge of sourcing information online. And it's pretty easy to do. Yesterday, I submitted 6700 word eBook and I wrote that in a day.

You need to get yourself involved as it pays. Your on problem would be light. Always search for threads on business section, you will always find one looking for writere. Scan through those fiverr threads, some of those guys are into writing and they need writers because of the number of works they get. Like the person I write for, he is a big guy in fiverr.

please what did you mean when you said not to write with your head?
is there like a software for writing?
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by fiddzy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Good evening to you sir i am an agriculture graduate waiting for my service i have passion for what i study,so i said let me ask sir ,can i translate this my passion to freelance writting mainly agric based,thanks in anticipation
mrphysics:

I don't have that knowledge, due to my schedule, I haven't even had time for Iwriter, but they will be a way to withdraw your money without PayPal
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
gocare:

please what did you mean when you said not to write with your head?
is there like a software for writing?
Lol. it means you have to build on what people have already worked on. you expand it
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
fiddzy:
Good evening to you sir i am an agriculture graduate waiting for my service i have passion for what i study,so i said let me ask sir ,can i translate this my passion to freelance writting mainly agric based,thanks in anticipation
I have written a work on homesteading, also some on Paleo diet, these have some relationship to Agriculture, notwithstanding, as a freelance writer especially a starter, you shouldn't limit yourself to a particular field. I read physics but there is no field I can't write something meaningful on
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by fiddzy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tanx sir
mrphysics:

I have written a work on homesteading, also some on Paleo diet, these have some relationship to Agriculture, notwithstanding, as a freelance writer especially a starter, you shouldn't limit yourself to a particular field. I read physics but there is no field I can't write something meaningful on
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Nwaonyeocha: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
I envy you!
I started, made some cash via some people I meet on NL. Few months ago, I extended to new job owners only for about 3 of them to tell me that I am a bad writer. The truth is that I earned about 50k in my first month but some how lost interest. But now, I am going back!
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nwaonyeocha:
I envy you!
I started, made some cash via some people I meet on NL. Few months ago, I extended to new job owners only for about 3 of them to tell me that I am a bad writer. The truth is that I earned about 50k in my first month but some how lost interest. But now, I am going back!
Better do
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by stagger: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2017
mrphysics:
When I started, I didn't have money to subscribe, 19800 allawee was too little that I depend on airtel N200 for 80mb, but I have to subscribe for MTN and I was online searching for who to write for. The mb got finished without making a dime. I was discouraged but determined, I still have to subscribe again before I got work.

Right now, I am worried that my mb last long. I always wish it could finish because it usually give me enough money. I bother less about mb.
The joy of it is that you wear boxers inside your room and be making cool cash that graduates are dying because of FG 30k Npower fee. I make that in a week.

My brother, you have said it all. The kind of things I see Nigerian youths doing: wasting away. Today I decided to head to a cybercafe with my laptop and met like 6 guys in the laptop section watching a movie and making a hell of noise and talking of what fun apps to download and all. Tomorrow they will blame Buhari for all their woes in life and be struggling to join N-Power for 30k a month!

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 5:58am On Feb 14, 2017
stagger:

My brother, you have said it all. The kind of things I see Nigerian youths doing: wasting away. Today I decided to head to a cybercafe with my laptop and met like 6 guys in the laptop section watching a movie and making a hell of noise and talking of what fun apps to download and all. Tomorrow they will blame Buhari for all their woes in life and be struggling to join N-Power for 30k a month!
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by preciousnobel(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2018
mrphysics:

Mrphysics, please give me jobs. I can write on anything. Though I am a beginner, I can learn on the job. Thanks. You can contact me via whatsapp 0.8.1.4.5.8.0.5.4.9.9 or gmail preciousnobel@gmail.com
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by DaySpringer: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
mrphysics

How long have you been writing?

What got you into writing?

How do you improve as a writer. (Advice for a beginner)?

What are the best ways (and places ) that someone can go to when sourcing for information online when writing?
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=DaySpringer post=63871112]mrphysics

How long have you been writing?

What got you into writing?

How do you improve as a writer. (Advice for a beginner)?

What are the best ways (and places ) that someone can go to when sourcing for information online when writing?[/quote
Hello boss, this thread is almost a year old. Now, I have advanced a little from writing for someone to having four people writing for me.

What really got me into writing is money. I needed to make money on my own.

Reading a lot of materials will help you improve your writing skills. When you also write regularly, your writing skills will also improve.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2018
preciousnobel:
Mrphysics, please give me jobs. I can write on anything. Though I am a beginner, I can learn on the job. Thanks. You can contact me via whatsapp 0.8.1.4.5.8.0.5.4.9.9 or gmail preciousnobel@gmail.com
As a beginner, I may not entrust a work on you. I do not offer article writing services. So you should start by visiting the literature section and see a sub section called writers for hire and start from there. When you write articles, you will see how it works.

And precious, I am sorry I have series of emails I am yet to respond to. I realized I can address any issue faster and perfectly here. I may not really send a message except on weekends.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by preciousnobel(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
mrphysics:

As a beginner, I may not entrust a work on you. I do not offer article writing services. So you should start by visiting the literature section and see a sub section called writers for hire and start from there. When you write articles, you will see how it works.

And precious, I am sorry I have series of emails I am yet to respond to. I realized I can address any issue faster and perfectly here. I may not really send a message except on weekends.
OK, thanks.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by DaySpringer: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=mrphysics post=63881841][/quote]
Wow, I didn't check the date.

What are you into now?
Sounds like you have started and scaled your business.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
DaySpringer:
Wow, I didn't check the date.
What are you into now? Sounds like you have started and scaled your business.
Writing eBooks on fiverr.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by GabrielAganyi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bro add me on Whatsapp,,, I need to ask you something important 08106634759
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Xandulyn(m): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Fiverr 1 Year, Level Two Account for Sale!!!

Positive Rating: 99% Response Rate: 100%
Orders Completed: 100% Delivered on Time: 100%
Total Earnings: $3,367.20 Average Monthly Earning: $220

BONUS: Paypal Email and Payoneer Account

Interested? Come whatsapp. Click Signature whatsapp link.

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Thread updated:

Earning have greatly improved

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2018
My November earning increased 100% from my October earning. It's been glorious and wonderful.

I am always busy but I am willing to help someone (one person) get started on fiverr. This is a token to humanity and to God

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Zdoh(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING AND SELLING

**PAYONEER**

**PAYPAL**

**SKRILL**

**BITCOIN**

**NETELLER**

INSTANT exchange to
payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Teejazy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
mrphysics:
My November earning increased 100% from my October earning. It's been glorious and wonderful.

I am always busy but I am willing to help someone (one person) get started on fiverr. This is a token to humanity and to God

Please help me.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Teejazy:

Please help me.
Send a pm sir.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Why people kill themselves in the politics section is because they think those politicians is thinking about them. People argue about Buhari, Atiku, and things that don't put food in their table forgetting they have problems they need to solve.

You See a lot of architects looking for work when they can go to fiverr and design houses for money there. When I see how much those architects collect per drawing on fiverr, I become angry because we have building engineers and architects roaming around looking for job.

What is in your hand for God to bless, God cannot bless nothing

Successful Forex (swing) Trading / Are You Also Having Problems Logging Onto Your Gtbank Internet Banking Platform! / Naira To Remain Below 500/dollar This Week —experts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51