Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,193 members, 7,825,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) (18060 Views)

This Is What The School System Did In Conspiring Against Us To Be Poor / How To Be Poor / I Can Be Poor, I Don't Want To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by importexpert(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
idu1:
Op I sent you an SMS you ve not reply me.

sorry i do not think i got the sms. kindly flash or call me.
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by importexpert(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
dake40:
Very simple

Sell your father's house and invest on MMM

best advice a nairalander has ever given grin
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by importexpert(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
tchuwey:
I believe Daffy Duck taught you this. You're following his legacy.

who is he grin?
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
importexpert:

yes if the bold acts wisely. you will surely succeed bro by his grace.
if the bolds acts wisely by buying your book shey. Nice format sha.

No offense oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by johnstar(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Alabi na bastard oooooo

Alabi

U will never go unpunished sad

I nor wn play bet again ooo

Dm don chop my moni oool

Nairalanders help me pls help me

Na die i de cryy oo cry

1 Like

Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
importexpert:
if you really want to stop being broke and have a passive source of residual income, see what i do from Nigeria to make over N100,000 daily at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by fromnigeria(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
importexpert:
if you really want to stop being broke and have a passive source of residual income, see what i do from Nigeria to make over N100,000 daily at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
You make 100k daily and are still here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by importexpert(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
johnstar:
Alabi na bastard oooooo

Alabi

U will never go unpunished sad

I nor wn play bet again ooo

Dm don chop my moni oool

Nairalanders help me pls help me

Na die i de cryy oo cry

bro you are my hero. you just did what i can not do. i cant bet or invest my cash in similar gambling. i dey hail bro cheesy
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by uvalued(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
kings09:
100k daily indeed yet u de find who go buy ur e-book.
abeg who don buy za ebook and im a make 100k daily...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by importexpert(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by afamaustin(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
thanks bro l will put all in practice is neva late
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by Opakan2: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Even that word poor is relative..

you can have all the money in the world and still feel poor. I think the word successful is a much better option
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by hemartins(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
importexpert:

yes if the bold acts wisely. you will surely succeed bro by his grace.

Amen.

Success to you too.
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by peterbello(m): 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
importexpert:

SCAM!!!!
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2017
3. Keep borrowing:

[/quote]

Borrowing is one of the surest way to start a business and be wealthy. So, the act of borrowing can make you rich...
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by bamasite(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2017
This is so on point!
nice writeup!

You need to read this INSPIRATIONAL STORIES WILL NEVER MAKE YOU RICH To understand how to make the most of inspirational stories and motivational books
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by Gidson05(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
importexpert:
Your ebook is great with so much insight, though there is more to the procedures when practicing it than the explanation in the ebook, one has to be smart and creative to make it in affiliate marketing. You can check out the little work i have started following your ebook. www.ibusolution.com
Re: How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) by incomeboostng: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly (POOR)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolt, Uber Drivers Form Trade Union As FG Approves AUATWON / Otunba Gaddafi Is Dead (Mr. Isaac Agbetusin, Nigeria's Mobile Toilet Pioneer) / Why Is Pound Outstripping Dollars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.