Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business (17825 Views)

How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business? / Cold-room Business, Help Please / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by Lacomb(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2012
I am considering starting a cold room business!,I will like to know how to go about constructing the cold room! I don't have any size in mind now, so your suggestions would really be of help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by duzz: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2012
send email to matheworama@gmail.com for quotation of my current model from 10'' container size to 60'' container models.
1. The floor panels are reinforced to withstand distributed load up to 2000 kg / SQ Meters.
2. The cold rooms are equipped with electric lighting. Freon 22 and 404A are used as refrigerants.
3. The prefabricated cold rooms are intended for cooling and storage of perishable products.
4. The cold room should be installed in a sheltered place away from direct sunshine, dust and rain.
5. Depending on the cooling temperature ℃ required, the cold rooms can maintain:
- medium temperatures from + 10℃ to -5℃.
- low temperatures from -15℃ to - 40℃.
6. According to the working condition, the cold rooms are available for the ambient air temperature from +5℃ up to + 45℃.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
where is this cold room in 9ja?
Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by Tarrah: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2013
Hi, I just sent you a mail. I'm very much interested in starting a cold room business, can you tell me what it'll cost?
Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by ultrazone(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2015
mm
Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by umohmoses: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2015
[size=20pt]HOW TO START A COLD ROOM BUSINESS IN NIGERIA[/size]

A COLD ROOM business anywhere in the world is a viable business and can be done on large scale or small scale.

Starting a fish cold room business in Nigeria is usually for two major investment purposes; for ice-block making and frozen food business. Ice-blocks are sold in solid bars to drinks vendors as well as to caterers and event organizers for the cooling of drinks. Frozen food business involves the preservation of sea foods and poultry products, beef and fruits. Popular food items that move fast in frozen food business include chicken, turkey, fish, meat, prawns, shrimps etc

The COLD ROOM business plan will give you a guide to profitability as all necessary financial projection for the business has been made such as COLD ROOM business break even analysis, Cold room business marketing analysis, competitor analysis, SWOT analysis for your COLD ROOM business, sales forecast, etc. The business plan has full analysis on cold room business in nigeria, cold room compressor and cold room design and installation, cost of cold room, cold room dealers. The cold room business plan also has indepth analysis on fish processing equipment, fish smoking process, modern fish processing and drying kilns, fish drying equipment manufacturers

The COLD ROOM business plan is a seven(7) chapter business plan of about 38 pages.
3 Years Automated Financial Model in MS Excel. It has a complete industry research.
Bank/ Investor/ Grant Ready- The business plan is design to enable you use it to access loan and grants.
Exceeds all legal requirements and standardsy.
Automatic download after purchase online.

[size=15pt]You can download the complete cold room business plan at:
http://eduauthor.com/product/cold-room-business-plan/
[/size]

Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by mayorjohnholt(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
I wanna do Dis biz... Pls does anybody has d idea of d cold room??
Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by isiah60: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
mayorjohnholt:
I wanna do Dis biz... Pls does anybody has d idea of d cold room??

Truly, Cold room business in Nigeria is very lucrative, if you can get everything right - from planning the business to execution. When I wanted to start my own frozen foods cold storage business in Abuja, the headache of finding where to buy coldroom was major.

In a dilemma of importing coldroom or sourcing locally made one. I researched and found a Nigerian Coldroom Manufacturer - DeKoolar Nigeria http://www.dekoolar.com/coldrooms/

Initially, I was skeptical about quality and reliability of locally manufactured Coldroom from the company but gave it a try and hasn't been disappointed.

Secondly, sourcing the products you want to sell from your coldroom is also a headache. However, there are many importers and major dealers of Frozen poultry foods and meat products around in Nigeria. The ones I source from are in Apapa, Lagos.

My overall advice, do your research very well and try to familiarize yourself with the business - this will determine the extent of your success doing cold room business in Nigeria.

Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by Sondilicious123: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pls am also Interested in the cold room business, can you please put me through. Thank you

Truly, Cold room business in Nigeria is very lucrative, if you can get everything right - from planning the business to execution. When I wanted to start my own frozen foods cold storage business in Abuja, the headache of finding where to buy coldroom was major.

In a dilemma of importing coldroom or sourcing locally made one. I researched and found a Nigerian Coldroom Manufacturer - DeKoolar Nigeria http://www.dekoolar.com/coldrooms/

Initially, I was skeptical about quality and reliability of locally manufactured Coldroom from the company but gave it a try and hasn't been disappointed.

Secondly, sourcing the products you want to sell from your coldroom is also a headache. However, there are many importers and major dealers of Frozen poultry foods and meat products around in Nigeria. The ones I source from are in Apapa, Lagos.

My overall advice, do your research very well and try to familiarize yourself with the business - this will determine the extent of your success doing cold room business in Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by joeyreports: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
TThe business is very lucrative especially in urban areas, Get your feasibility study on cold room business
https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/feasibility-study-on-cold-room/
Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by eyems: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2021
It is very profitable but you need a business plan, get updated cold room business plan
Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by sinomuyu: 11:45am On Sep 08, 2021
sinomuyu@126.com
Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by Kingmadon: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
I'm very interested in this business and am ready to invest in it....but I know nothing about it. Can anyone help out what are d needful.
Cost to start, things to know.....
Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by ojasweb(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
I'll like to learn more about this too. There's a new coldroom around my place that i am currently doing point of sales and inventory management setup for, sadly I don't think the owner will be kind enough to reveal the secrets.
Re: How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business by ofinglobal(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Is the cold room business profitable in Nigeria?

A quick Google search on whether the cold room business is profitable in Nigeria reveals a number of things. It shows that not just you, but many people out there are interested in the cold room business, either as a main hustle or a side hustle. Most of all, it reveals that the cold room business has made millionaires.

So what exactly about the cold room business makes it a profitable venture?
Read more https://ofinglobal.com.ng/2022/08/30/is-the-cold-room-business-profitable-in-nigeria/
https://ofinglobal.com.ng/2022/09/16/why-are-cold-rooms-so-important/

(1) (Reply)

CBN Grants Banks’ Approval To Debit Loan Defaulters / 30 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 [updated] Number 5 Will Leave You Shouting / [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.