Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC (57377 Views)

2018 World Cup: Senate Urges FG To Fund Super Eagles With Recovered Loots / FG To Finance 11% Of 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot / FG: N565bn Recovered Loots Forms Part Of 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
And then what?....recession worsens abi?.....keep deceiving ur d.umb selves!!!
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Zirah: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Haha. Yah. I like whoever is behind efcc's handle. The gem is something witty!

Nogodye:
Atleast they are fair...wait! no be that comedian tweeted those tweets cheesy he dey serious once in a while sha cheesy
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Alexander001(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
why not share it to the masses because another set of thieves will definitely steal it.
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by sekem: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
bkool7:

you ppl jus dont giv up

Don't even bother to reply them

Their foolishness knows no bounds

They are the reason why they say don't argue with a fool because he will certainly drag you down and beat you with experience

You have been warned

1 Like

Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Wolexdey(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Efcc please go after the Governors...
Many of them have looted Nigeria dry both (past and present).
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Psoul(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
babfet:
Sebi 9ja na our Father land I beg make den give me my own part of the money no help me save @effc I need am now now

In the voice of the Prodigal Son....abi?
No wahala, but make sure u dont come back to the house after finishing ur own.
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Thats our money, make them display the account number
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Wolexdey(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ujahp99:
Nigerian problem is far more than the looted money.. The problem with Nigerians is that we are illiterate..
Most of the people complaining about the use of looted money don't even know how much is their state allocation.
The looted is far below Nigerian 's predicament

Next time, kindly use the word you are “illiterate"... Am not part of the we you mentioned.

Thank You!
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by orjaha(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
you have done well
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by wink2015(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Economist! What is the difference between the Single Treasury Account and the Consolidated Revenue Fund?

How does the 36 states benefit from the fund disbursement?
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by idu1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bevista:
Unfortunately, this narrative has been going on for sometime now. I really don't know if this is a product of ignorance or just a way of undermining the efforts of the administration. For some reasons, you lot say nothing about how the actions of these looters progressively led to the current economic state.
---
If I may ask, how much has been recovered and how far can that solve Nigeria's problems? The FG gave aggregate bailout funds of nearly N500B to the states, yet that has not even scratched the problem. FG even gave another round of funds (over N500B) to states as refunds from debts over-deductions, yet it still looks like nothing is happening.
---
The fact is that most of us have no inkling about the enormity of the challenges facing the country. Sink N20Trillion into this economy today, and I can assure you we will still not make much progress (come to think of it, N20T is just equivalent to South Africa's annual budget). The country (economy) is suffering from decades of "Rape" and neglect.
---
The recovered funds is less than N200B and yet we keep talking about the FG not needing to borrow, or how it should end recession.
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by doublefreez(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bevista:
Unfortunately, this narrative has been going on for sometime now. I really don't know if this is a product of ignorance or just a way of undermining the efforts of the administration. For some reasons, you lot say nothing about how the actions of these looters progressively led to the current economic state.
---
If I may ask, how much has been recovered and how far can that solve Nigeria's problems? The FG gave aggregate bailout funds of nearly N500B to the states, yet that has not even scratched the problem. FG even gave another round of funds (over N500B) to states as refunds from debts over-deductions, yet it still looks like nothing is happening.
---
The fact is that most of us have no inkling about the enormity of the challenges facing the country. Sink N20Trillion into this economy today, and I can assure you we will still not make much progress (come to think of it, N20T is just equivalent to South Africa's annual budget). The country (economy) is suffering from decades of "Rape" and neglect.
---
The recovered funds is less than N200B and yet we keep talking about the FG not needing to borrow, or how it should end recession.

in any case you just gave a part explanation. how often do people get these? all we get is rhetoric and unnecessary defence. Government is a continuum and must be seen as such. Remember that these questions where the same thing people asked in the previous government without answers.
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Ajascentdelake(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re-allocating recovered funds into processes and ventures that saw them being looted before isn't the best of options, why not put them into spelt out projects which can have direct impart on the people and economy even as careful and sincere measures are put in place towards monitoring this system..#myopinion
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Consolidated looting account
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Iamthoney(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ujahp99:

U think, if everybody share am, them na 1naira we go get because Nigerian population is over 200 million.. Na wow for u oh
Even make we be 1billion people, the money go reach remain sef. Abi you no sabi simple Arithmetic?

1 Like

Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by lastmaster(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chikelue2000:
All dis money wey FG de recover, recession should be over by now. FG owes us all explanations

They stole over $100billion and what they recover is not upto $20billion and you think it will get us out of recession?

You better go start farming..
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
policy12:
Yet hunger dey naija...

Go attack those that brought the hunger on you..
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by fairheven: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Escalze:
God Abeg just grant my visa request please cry

...to Syria undecided
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by 2016v2017: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
lofty900:
After paying the money into Buhari's single treasury account what next?? because it doesn't look like any loot is being recovered at all.
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by jbhill(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
RELOOTING THE LOOTED.
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Escalze:
avoid Gambia for now
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by KKKWHITE(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Recovered stolen money restolen again .
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by fabre4: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
LRNZH:

Than you for enlightening darkness.
that doesn't mean government shouldn't account for the money
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Horus(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGl5BcKDBns

More looters will be arrested, tried – EFCC
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by elquach: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Senate confirm Magu now
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by guychidile: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
I see..
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by ebuclassic18(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
after paying the looted money into the federal govt account the present administration will also loot from the recovered money thats how they roll so guyz take a chill pill the money isn't yours.
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by bluice2(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Escalze:

Granted!
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Escalze:
Who built the country u are running to?
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by lexy2014: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bevista:
Unfortunately, this narrative has been going on for sometime now. I really don't know if this is a product of ignorance or just a way of undermining the efforts of the administration.
---
---
---
The recovered funds is less than N200B and yet we keep talking about the FG not needing to borrow, or how it should end recession. For some reasons, you lot say nothing about how the actions of these looters progressively led to this economic state.
but am sure there's money for our vacation and check up in d UK.
Re: What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC by babestella: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
But ibrahim lamorde disappeared with more loot than what was recently recovered from andrew yakubu.

Where is ibrahim lamorde? Why won't efcc go after him to recovere all the stolen loot he ran away with.

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Kaduna State (Pictures) / 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.