Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

See Andrew Yakubu Did To The Whistle Who Exposed Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Andrew Yakubu Did To The Whistle Who Exposed Him (3324 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Andrew Yakubu Did To The Whistle Who Exposed Him by Trumpism: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hellow Nairalanders,
I'm just wondering what Andrew Yakubu and his family will do to the whistle blower that raised alert that propelled his attacks.

I think of this because of the experience of a friend who once exposed a Director in one Ministry which led to his arrest.

Guess what, the director went to their occult kingdom and started firing spiritual arrows against all persons that engineered his travails.
When his arrow could not reach my friend because he is a prayer warrior, the director sent assasins after him which could not locate him until the director met him face to face and confessed to him about all he did in the dark to get him without success.

The question that baffles me till date is how did he get the picture of my friend who is not on Facebook or any social media?

What kind of spiritual powers does EFFC guys have that protect from attacks?

Happy weekend!
Re: See Andrew Yakubu Did To The Whistle Who Exposed Him by Khd95(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Beware!!!
Op is high on sick camel shiiitcry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Andrew Yakubu Did To The Whistle Who Exposed Him by Built2last: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Guy, See your doctor asap

2 Likes

Re: See Andrew Yakubu Did To The Whistle Who Exposed Him by yarimo(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
OP you want to know EFCC spiritual power, so that you should by pass them and steel money abi? No way no body will tell you. undecided

1 Like

Re: See Andrew Yakubu Did To The Whistle Who Exposed Him by donsteady(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Trumpism:
Hellow Nairalanders,
I'm just wondering what Andrew Yakubu and his family will do to the whistle blower that raised alert that propelled his attacks.

I think of this because of the experience of a friend who once exposed a Director in one Ministry which led to his arrest.

Guess what, the director went to their occult kingdom and started firing spiritual arrows against all persons that engineered his travails.
When his arrow could not reach my friend because he is a prayer warrior, the director sent assasins after him which could not locate him until the director met him face to face and confessed to him about all he did in the dark to get him without success.

The question that baffles me till date is how did he get the picture of my friend who is not on Facebook or any social media?

Happy weekend!
So no body to tell you say you no get sense ? Are you that isolated ?

1 Like

Re: See Andrew Yakubu Did To The Whistle Who Exposed Him by ikaboy: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emu.
Re: See Andrew Yakubu Did To The Whistle Who Exposed Him by slam7000(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Posters above have said all I wanted to say.

Op listen to their advice. Go and take your medication or see your doctor to change your drugs.
Re: See Andrew Yakubu Did To The Whistle Who Exposed Him by bigsmoke2(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Trumpism:
Hellow Nairalanders,

Happy weekend!

undecided

Re: See Andrew Yakubu Did To The Whistle Who Exposed Him by Trumpism: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Many thanks to all who offered advice.
I will go and see my Doctor by Monday.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) / Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 / The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.