Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 (57444 Views)

Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 / Kenyan Abraham Kipton Wins Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
plz dnt mind d guyz commenting thrash here..We wouldd also love to have u as a wife here...biko bia

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
na saoft she be. Na Rich she be . na fast she be.
Wetin una dey be? tongue na ugly
I love my life abeg, thank you & don't mrntion
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Vicolan: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm coming let me ask Opon imo .....
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by luswitz(f): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Sweetie, Adam is to Eve nah wink smiley
lols.. have mercy on her small naw!!
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Vicolan: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm coming let me ask opon imo
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I love my life abeg, thank you & don't mrntion
now u know I had to mention ,u practically dared me too when u said not to cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by middlebelter(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
That looks like a good offer, a Nigerian athletes should marry her so that they can bred word class Nigerian athletes. Just imagine a lady coming all the way from Kenya to win the trophy in Nigeria and now that she made her good intentions known jealous Nigerian ladies are grumbling here and wish to discourage Nigerian guy that are interested. Mark it, she will get more than enough invites before she gets back to bed tonight.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by middlebelter(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
That looks like a good offer, a Nigerian athletes should marry her so that they can bred word class Nigerian athletes. Just imagine a lady coming all the way from Kenya to win the trophy in Nigeria and now that she made her good intentions known jealous Nigerian ladies are grumbling here and wish to discourage Nigerian guy that are interested. Mark it, she will get more than enough invites before she gets back to bed tonight.
Oya, Nigerian guys over to you!

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by wristbangle: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh no kill person sha

Chai see wicked comments on this thread grin grin

Blacks eh! We can't appreciate ourselves yet we are wailing about the Whites being racist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Let's be nice to foreigners pls. Haba. Put yourself in her shoes. She says we are very nice people. Dont let her eat her words.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by wristbangle: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
middlebelter:
Oya, Nigerian guys over to you!

Oga do the needful first tongue
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by JAYJAY16(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Who will marry you with this your tinning stature, most Nigerian did not like this kind nature, I even don't know that you are a girl but most people might even no have any woman partner, so may luck.
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by brimoknight(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Laf wan kill me die,........I think I cracked a rib
The person that brought this to front page is the wicked-est!

when I saw the Headlines,I knew "rib cracking" comments must follow!
I just can't stop laughing.........

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Emycord: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Well go inside the other room and wait for thier president to meet you shortly
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by pokipoki: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
dimexy247:
Ok, with all due respect, no one is interested in marrying you here ma'am. You Kenyans are weird by nature. STFIYC
Speak for yourself. Just because you hear one or two negative reports about things happening in Kenya doesn't mean everyone there is bad. It shows you are a first class racist.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by iamdondanna(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
would have say she no fit see person marry am for naija but #its not my business anyway
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by silversonuc(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
That's good, but Man no dey marry Man for naija angry angry

guy why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Jerryojozy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
u na man wey sabi wink
I no fit leave meat come de chop bone na. ur head dey there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by segzyogondus(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
She no trust Kenyan men abi? Make she no worry we no dey find International marriage mk she enjoy her elephant for her Country make we enjoy our Goat.... We no want Kenyan woman for Marriage ooo so na wetin motivate her come run abi? Mistake made and we don forgive u no worry go back the way you take come ooo
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by omogidi234(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

May God forgive you. How can you call this pretty lady a man? cheesy
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by bjay13: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
But she got ring on na
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Even if I'm gay, I won't dig a man like you granny. Someone should please tell this Kenyan drywood that Nigerian men love them succulent! WTF!! Why do they wanna dump every expired product in Nigeria?
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by damsity(f): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by dimexy247(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Another mumu on the loose, WTFYS?
Maxcollins042:
Isn't it better to shut up your mouth than open it and spew senseless words?
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Valfrankie(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
I don't understand the beef. The Lady is pretty with an amazing skin tone, not like some of our ego bloated Niger ladies with bleached out skin. and for the avoidance of doubts, some men actually prefer slim ladies to chubby ones because they are easier to manipulate in the other room. This girl is more patriotic and devoted to the country than some bona fide citizens. undecided
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by rhames(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
nzuri wa subhi

welcome to the land of plenty. will you give me your number
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
ghettowriter:
If you ain't down for some marathon Knackinz, my bro, dont bother looking to hook up with her, trust me.

U funny bro, marathon knacking shi
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
luswitz:
lols.. have mercy on her small naw!!
notin do you smiley wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
@ comments: disappointed but not surprised
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
now u know I had to mention ,u practically dared me too when u said not to cheesy
no vex abeg, lehme go & collect wetin I talk sad wink
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by praiseejiro(f): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
sleeknick:
As u take run come, kari like dat run go. We no want angry

Dis one fit peel man pikin preek grin
Laughing! is ur preek yam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? / Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend / Serbian Barber Carves Lionel Messi Headshot For Fans At N64,000 Per Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.