Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 (57426 Views)

Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 / Kenyan Abraham Kipton Wins Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
middlebelter:
That looks like a good offer, a Nigerian athletes should marry her so that they can bred word class Nigerian athletes. Just imagine a lady coming all the way from Kenya to win the trophy in Nigeria and now that she made her good intentions known jealous Nigerian ladies are grumbling here and wish to discourage Nigerian guy that are interested. Mark it, she will get more than enough invites before she gets back to bed tonight.
yes,she will. u Nigerian dudes are opportunist tongue
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
wristbangle:
BeeBeeOóh no kill person sha

Chai see wicked comments on this thread grin grin

Blacks eh! We can't appreciate ourselves yet we are wailing about the Whites being racist.
But, padi mi the time wey God create Adam finish, no be Eve he create or abii na Stanley??

Check am nah
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
silversonuc:

guy why
I no do anything nah, na just talk wey I talk smiley
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jerryojozy:
I no fit leave meat come de chop bone na. ur head dey there.
You tight pass G-string I swear wink smiley
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
omogidi234:

May God forgive you. How can you call this pretty lady a man? cheesy
Na seminary sure pass their if na only her type full ground angry angry
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by tundeshola(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jus passin by!!! Bad mouth full dis land,@man no de Mary man fr. Naija..laff yaff kill me
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by kings09(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Especially nairalanders. They v gat no drop of chill.

Tnk God say the lady no de nairaland, she for nearly commit suicide
RGem:
Nigerians no get chill at all! See harsh comments cheesy
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by no1madman(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
No chance! Try Europe!
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by sleeknick: 12:04am On Feb 12, 2017
praiseejiro:
Laughing! is ur preek yam?

Sometimes... It can be anything you want it to be baby cool
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Jerryojozy(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You tight pass G-string I swear wink smiley
G-string na for ladies. I de reason like man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Johlu001: 12:26am On Feb 12, 2017
angry grin
marshalcarter:

kuku kee me so dat i wee die grin
marshalcarter:

marshalcarter:

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Litmus: 12:43am On Feb 12, 2017
She has got good genes, your kids with her will have Nigerian body and Kenyan stamina wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by holythug(m): 1:14am On Feb 12, 2017
[b]Jekpochiroki...[/b]woulda love to marry her but i cant pronounce her surname....bit my tongue twice trying
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by honniemail(f): 1:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Abeg carry ur kaya go ur kenya fast Leg...u collect our money still wan collect our man wey neva even reach we wey get dem ...anofia

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Nigeria and the raw power of ignorance it runs on.

sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by BomboyOnline: 3:39am On Feb 12, 2017
Great, for once someone has something positive to say about Nigerians. I hope you find you a nice Nigeria man.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by misteryman: 4:00am On Feb 12, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
That's good, but Man no dey marry Man for naija angry angry

Chai, You bad..o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by kindklemz(m): 5:10am On Feb 12, 2017
dimexy247:
Ok, with all due respect, no one is interested in marrying you here ma'am. You Kenyans are weird by nature.

In other thought, you may try bobrisky, seems your perfect fit grin

Who be this?
WICKED YOU! grin grin grin grin
I don laff tire.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Bamz(m): 5:27am On Feb 12, 2017
odiereke:
U are welcome in Nigeria whole heartedly

Nice touch.
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by gofnor(m): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Eeyaa, sorry lady, iam a doctor of science. A good nigerian husband like me, are not easy to found. Try tuface
JamieNaij:
The first female elite athlete to cross the finish line in Saturday’s 2nd Access Bank Lagos City Marathon, Rhoda Jepkhorir of Kenya, said she would not hesitate to marry a Nigerian if approached.

Jepkhorir said at the finish point that she would not hesitate due to the kind nature of Nigerians.

“If a Nigerian man should ask for my hand in marriage, I will marry him because Nigerians are nice people.
“Nationality is no barrier, so far he is committed and caring, I will have no option,’’ she said.

She also said that she loved watching the duo of Nigerian actors, Aki and Pawpaw, saying that she was so attached to Nigeria.

“Aki and Pawpaw are my best actors in Nigeria, I have so much love for the Nigerian movie industry,’’ the runner said.

The athlete, who is visiting Nigeria for the first time, said that winning the race was a dream come through for her.

“The race has given me the opportunity to come to my dream country, I will come over and over again,’’ she said.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/ill-love-to-marry-nigerian-says-kenyan.html

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by fejikudz(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
That's good, but Man no dey marry Man for naija angry angry
You are wicked grin grin
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Lilimax(f): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2017
For the first time, Nigeria Nairalanders are united. i could no longer notice an Afonja, IPOB or Abok! on this thread. We are all Nigerians! Good development grin
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by donwizfit2(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Asin marry u chai winning d race knw do u abi u wan make our generation ugly to angry
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by chomaloo(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2017
grin
sleeknick:
As u take run come, kari like dat run go. We no want angry

Dis one fit peel man pikin preek grin
guy u sabi them.e b lik say u don taste n see b4 grin
sleeknick:
As u take run come, kari like dat run go. We no want angry

Dis one fit peel man pikin preek grin
guy u sabi them.e b lik say u don taste n see b4
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by sleeknick: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2017
chomaloo:
grin guy u sabi them.e b lik say u don taste n see b4 grin guy u sabi them.e b lik say u don taste n see b4

Hehehe....
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by MtuMsuper: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2017
JamieNaij:
The first female elite athlete to cross the finish line in Saturday’s 2nd Access Bank Lagos City Marathon, Rhoda Jepkhorir of Kenya, said she would not hesitate to marry a Nigerian if approached.

Jepkhorir said at the finish point that she would not hesitate due to the kind nature of Nigerians.

“If a Nigerian man should ask for my hand in marriage, I will marry him because Nigerians are nice people.
“Nationality is no barrier, so far he is committed and caring, I will have no option,’’ she said.

She also said that she loved watching the duo of Nigerian actors, Aki and Pawpaw, saying that she was so attached to Nigeria.

“Aki and Pawpaw are my best actors in Nigeria, I have so much love for the Nigerian movie industry,’’ the runner said.

The athlete, who is visiting Nigeria for the first time, said that winning the race was a dream come through for her.

“The race has given me the opportunity to come to my dream country, I will come over and over again,’’ she said.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/ill-love-to-marry-nigerian-says-kenyan.html

This is why people need media managers! This is probably what went down between the winner of the marathon and a bigoted, one toothed journalist with a jaundiced view of Kenya and kenyans.
"JOURNALIST" : Congrats ma'am for winning the Lagos marathon at your first attempt, how does it feel?
MARATHON WINNER : *gasping for breath* umm aaahh ummm aaahh its really a great feeling, whooooo yeeeeah and i want to thank God first for this victory and my manager and coaches for their steadfast training, my family for their everlasting love, support and encouragement. I never knew i would win at my first attempt, and my respect also to my fellow competitors who pushed me all the way.
"JOURNALIST ": Excellent. Do you see yourself running other marathons soon? Perhaps the Olympics or Worlds?
MARATHON WINNER : * barely breathing for want of precious air* Hahahahaa that's a dream i aspire to one day soon ,no doubt, but i gotta be honest with you. Am not ranked in the top 50 women marathoners in my country, talk less of the world, so i have to be practical with my expectations, am content with running newbie grade marathons like Lagos marathon, if not to make a name for myself, but to run away with an easy 50,000 $ . You know back home in Kenya it's next to impossible to make the National Team in athletics, the talents pour out of the ground like ants, i have to take every opportunity that presents itself and Lagos marathon was like taking candy from a baby. I love babies,no offence to them.
"JOURNALIST ": None taken.
MARATHON WINNER:*...continuing... * It's always difficult running in humid environments, like Lagos, the smog hanging over the city makes it even worse, my dad actually told me not to come here because of that , he doesn't know i came here, but i think the folks back home would be pleased to hear i won nevertheless.
"JOURNALIST " : wow. Is that so? You really had to come and run this one didn't you? Why do you love Nigeria so much?
MARATHON WINNER : hahahahaa actually yes and no. Back home in Kenya, the local TV networks love to screen nollywood movies on weekdays between 8-11 am and when i get up in the morning before training as i eat breakfast, i switch on the Telly to amuse myself. Put myself in a good mood. I especially like the two very funny short guys called Aki and pawpaw. They're so funny and full of tricks and adventure. I know, i know you wouldn't understand, but i find them hilarious. Your poison, my meat i guess.
"JOURNALIST " : Maybe so. So you're saying you like Nigerian men, midget or no? Abeg, my kenyan sister, tell os ooooo!
MARATHON WINNER : I didn't say that, you did. *Annoyed * Hey, you know what, i have nothing against anyone based on where they were born or what language they speak, or their religion. Nothing at all. I cherish good people it's what my parents taught me. And if a good, God fearing respectful,responsible and caring nigerian man were to approach me, then hell yeah, not that i spend my waking hours thinking of Nigeria as my dream country. Are we good here? Am outta breath in case you haven't noticed.
"JOURNALIST ": Okay okay. There we have it ladies and gentlemen, confessions of a marathon runner from Kenya and the unexpected baring of her soul to the world. *motioning to cameraman * Back to you in the studio.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by jonahsunday97(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2017
#haba some girls no get conscience...at all
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by donodion(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2017
Nigerian youths on Nairaland where are your manners?...Seriously!. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by yinkslinks(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Taaaa!
Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by Tororo: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2017
donodion:
Nigerian youths on Nairaland where are your manners?...Seriously!. angry angry angry

It's a shame reading all the abuses directed at our guest. Why?

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 by V0lv0(f): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2017
hillary231:
Congratulations to those who subscribed and won yesterday , just in time tick says the clock, Today's fixed match ..call now 08035155897 only for affordables,.
No free & is After payment

FYI you made a mistake with the first date. Its 2017 not 2107. Try better next time undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? / Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend / Serbian Barber Carves Lionel Messi Headshot For Fans At N64,000 Per Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.