Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) (16015 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) / Brave Soldier Killed By Boko Haram During Operation In A Forest In Borno. Photos / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by tyokunbo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/02/11/governor-kashim-shettima-commissions-waste-to-wealth-plastic-company-in-bornu/

Borno State Governor Hon Kashim Shettima yesterday received the Hon Minister of Environment Hajjia Amina Mohammed.

The Hon Minister, Hajiya Amina Mohammed and the Governor then proceeded to commission the Newly Constructed Borno Plastic Company named Waste to Wealth.

The company is to turn waste products into materials that can create wealth for the teeming people in Borno State.

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by tyokunbo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Excellent of Gov Shettima
Meanwhile, in another news https://www.nairaland.com/3623378/akwa-ibom-state-spends-n1m
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by josephine123: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
good one

---------------------
WATCH: Drama As BBNaija Housemates Publicly Go Into Romance

[img]http://4.bp..com/-l_DaybRCCno/WJ-fc9DHvNI/AAAAAAAAYfk/IxyUPlUOVE4qkDwyrDl3Ek7umer0ZJWzwCLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good one Governor kashim

Turn waste to wealth

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by TheABOMINATION: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
This should create waste finding and picking job for Aboki them.
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheABOMINATION:
This should create waste finding and picking job for Aboki them.
Its better than peddling drugs as you never know when you'll face the hangman

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
i hope this keep those almajiris off the street
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Mist115: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
This one na advanced foloko slippers
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by princechiemekam(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pls, when is president Buhari coming back?
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
K
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by simplynigerians: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good, Better, Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check my Signature for great Offer
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
job opportunity created nice one tho

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jibril659:
chaiiii see punch line...Bro u wicked oo

15 Likes

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Looks like a rehashed dustbin
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by coptic: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
temitemi1:
i hope this keep those almajiris off the street

I hope this cures your craze.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by thaoriginator: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jibril659:
ipads/Igbos and drug dealing are like the 2 index fingers of Jacob Zuma. Sad!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Mayor38(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
who e epp?

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
olaolulazio:
Pls, when is president Buhari coming back?

One would think you people love the president the way you have been clamouring to have him back in Nigeria. So far governance is not on stand still, I see no reason why his absence should be a topic.

4 Likes

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

One would think you people love the president the way you have been clamouring to have him back in Nigeria. So far governance is not on stand still, I see no reason why his absence should be a topic.
I only asked a question.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
olaolulazio:
I only asked a question.
He is in U.K, he will be back when he is fit to do so. Human beings do fall sick. I hope I have answered you correctly.

6 Likes

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
johnpaul12345:
today game won !!!!!!!!!!!!tomorrow fixed sure game is available see picture to subscribe and it's not free and no after payment ok

Gambling addict stop promoting laziness on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by RealityShot: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Southern governors keep LOOKING!

Now 2 plastic plants in the northeast!

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Fabulosdave01: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jibril659:

I salute you sir. You killed him

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by kenny905(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
johnpaul12345:
today game won !!!!!!!!!!!!tomorrow fixed sure game is available see picture to subscribe and it's not free and no after payment ok
scammer...lemme hand u to the @officialefcc twitter handler
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/02/11/governor-kashim-shettima-commissions-waste-to-wealth-plastic-company-in-bornu/

Borno State Governor Hon Kashim Shettima yesterday received the Hon Minister of Environment Hajjia Amina Mohammed.

The Hon Minister, Hajiya Amina Mohammed and the Governor then proceeded to commission the Newly Constructed Borno Plastic Company named Waste to Wealth.

The company is to turn waste products into materials that can create wealth for the teeming people in Borno State.

"Waste to Wealth..."

That's a plagiarised name from the book on circular economy. "Waste to Wealth: The Circular Economy Advantage" by Jakob Rutqvist and Peter Lacy.

A patented name.
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by pcei: 12:55am On Feb 12, 2017
I wonder who go deh operate those machines, na muslims weh say western education na crime abi na d aboki weh deh shine my shoe for Enugu go operate am? Though soon, one islamic group go come bomb everytin down. After all, Shettima their papa na terrorist on e own

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by escapefromusa(f): 2:09am On Feb 12, 2017
pcei:
I wonder who go deh operate those machines, na muslims weh say western education na crime abi na d aboki weh deh shine my shoe for Enugu go operate am? Though soon, one islamic group go come bomb everytin down. After all, Shettima their papa na terrorist on e own

Do you need a job ? Maybe, it will help renew your decayed mind !

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 2:15am On Feb 12, 2017
Nice work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Insecurity: Traditional Rulers React To Accusation, Dare FG / Refineries Produced No Petrol In Past Eight Months – NNPC / Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.