Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) (16012 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) / Brave Soldier Killed By Boko Haram During Operation In A Forest In Borno. Photos / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by godfatherx: 2:42am On Feb 12, 2017
pcei:
I wonder who go deh operate those machines, na muslims weh say western education na crime abi na d aboki weh deh shine my shoe for Enugu go operate am? Though soon, one islamic group go come bomb everytin down. After all, Shettima their papa na terrorist on e own
Children of hate
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:37am On Feb 12, 2017
I thought Hajia Amina Muhammed is full the Deputy United Nation Secretary General. why is she working as a minister for the environment in Nigeria.

Buhari also did the same thing by making the former female governor of Adamawa state, minister of women affairs. there are people that could have been given the second job but Buhari went out of his way to make one person enjoy two positions.

Meanwhile, Buhari will suffer in the next presidential election if he manage to scale through his health challenge and live up to 2019.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by machinery1: 4:09am On Feb 12, 2017
Jibril659:
Its better than peddling drugs as you never know when you'll face the hangman

Lmaoooo
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 6:22am On Feb 12, 2017
Jibril659:
Chai wehdon sir with this punchline... you killed that Abomination up there!

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 6:43am On Feb 12, 2017
Jibril659:
perfect reply

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by sonety2k(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2017
cool
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by tectonotimes: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2017
That is what all governors should be doing.
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by flexxingben: 7:37am On Feb 12, 2017
Benue state governor should have a look. When he can't even pay salaries. Owning five(5) months for state workers and 8month for local govt workers, 11months for pensioners is a shame!
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by BetaThings: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2017
pcei:
I wonder who go deh operate those machines, na muslims weh say western education na crime
I am a Muslim, Alhamdu li Llahi
Muslims have been going to school before I was born
Even the group called Boko Haram does not even say that, go and check their history. They hate that name
They actually say western culture is haram.

pcei:
abi na d aboki weh deh shine my shoe for Enugu go operate am?
Shining shoes is a job and that is better than yahoo yahoo even if the person whose shoe is being shinned is a yahoo yahoo+ scammer

pcei:
Though soon, one islamic group go come bomb everytin down.
Your prayer all the time, claiming to love peace but actually praying for evil so that you cannot continue to gloat
Yet, the greatest manufacturers and exporters of arms are the peace-loving western christian nations

pcei:
After all, Shettima their papa na terrorist on e own
Yeah, We know that "thou shalt not bear false witness" has been removed from the Bible

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by Koleman(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2017
Jiang:

Gambling addict stop promoting laziness on nairaland.
you call gambling laziness? Its more tedious than any other office or intellectuall job
Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2017
escapefromusa:

Do you need a job ? Maybe, it will help renew your decayed mind !
There is vacancy for a chief impregnator in one of the baby factories in his area, the job does not require brain power, pls tell him to apply since he apparently has none. angry

1 Like

Re: Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) by seunfape(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
May the company live long IJN amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

There’s Need To Adequately Fund NASS — Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal / Bandits Attack Kaita In Katsina, Kill Dozens & Displace Several People / Military Repels Boko Haram Attack on Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.