Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,497 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? (1013 Views)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by oyinkinola: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Those who hope that Nigeria economic situation will revive soon should tell when?
The capitalist, the owner of money had hold on their vault, and they were not ready to ease the surfrance of the people soon why hope where thereis non! the economic situation of today is beyond the management of any political party in Nigeria! so only the sole way out of this economic woe is to adopt what every Nigerian have and ready to give up for the service of the nation and their own profit......TIME!
why killing time for money?
why joblessness for money?
why hunger for money?
why dying of illness for money?
etc
pls! pls pls wake up
the price ofoil will not improve soon!
the investors were not comming soon
it's better to killed money before it's exterminate humanity
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by JacksonD7: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
oyinkinola:
Those who hope that Nigeria economic situation will revive soon should tell when?
The capitalist, the owner of money had hold on their vault, and they were not ready to ease the surfrance of the people soon why hope where thereis non! the economic situation of today is beyond the management of any political party in Nigeria! so only the sole way out of this economic woe is to adopt what every Nigerian have and ready to give up for the service of the nation and their own profit......TIME!
why killing time for money?
why joblessness for money?
why hunger for money?
why dying of illness for money?
etc
pls! pls pls wake up
the price ofoil will not improve soon!
the investors were not comming soon
it's better to killed money before it's exterminate humanity

Communists in Nigeria, unexpected.
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by oyinkinola: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
JacksonD7:

Communists in Nigeria, unexpected.
pls, pls, pls don't misinterpret me; am not the advocate of communist nor the capitalist am against using people as slave, what am try to explain to you is that everything in life can be gain with time, money is not a necessity!you have your time always that you can spend to have anything you what!
if the government is wait for money to carry out their fonction for people it's baseless!
government can issued a "time coupon" for those who devoted their time for public service!
and the same coupon can be used like money! I think you understand now!
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by JacksonD7: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

pls, pls, pls don't misinterpret me; am not the advocate of communist nor the capitalist am against using people as slave, what am try to explain to you is that everything in life can be gain with time, money is not a necessity!you have your time always that you can spend to have anything you what!
if the government is wait for money to carry out their fonction for people it's baseless!
government can issued a "time coupon" for those who devoted their time for public service!
and the same coupon can be used like money! I think you understand now!

Money is not a necessity, without money how do you expect governments to run and don't say coupons cause that only happens in sci-fi movies and novels.
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by oyinkinola: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
JacksonD7:

Money is not a necessity, without money how do you expect governments to run and don't say coupons cause that only happens in sci-fi movies and novels.
...a jobless is jobless because of what?
an ailment who die or suffer from disease is suffering because of what?
a trader who is crying of no patronage is because of what?
a hunger who is hungry is because of what?
a student who abandoned the school is because of what?
all the revenue collected by government is meant for what?
so if I can pay with "time coupon of any time I spend for government and spend the coupon to pay my school fee where is the problem?
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by JacksonD7: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

...a jobless is jobless because of what?
an ailment who die or suffer from disease is suffering because of what?
a trader who is crying of no patronage is because of what?
a hunger who is hungry is because of what?
a student who abandoned the school is because of what?
all the revenue collected by government is meant for what?
so if I can pay with "time coupon of any time I spend for government and spend the coupon to pay my school fee where is the problem?

Following your plan would be the end of private entrepreneurship and initiative, if coupons are issued based on time spent working for the government what is the self employed barber going to use to feed himself ?.
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by oyinkinola: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
JacksonD7:

Following your plan would be the end of private entrepreneurship and initiative, if coupons are issued based on time spent working for the government what is the self employed barber going to use to feed himself ?.
...haa! right, as a private entrepreneur like barber & co with time coupon payment you will accept the coupon as you accept money and you will spend the coupon you accept for your needy also you can spend your extral time to have more coupon and by so doing you boost your income! ok
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by JacksonD7: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

...haa! right, as a private entrepreneur like barber & co with time coupon payment you will accept the coupon as you accept money and you will spend the coupon you accept for your needy also you can spend your extral time to have more coupon and by so doing you boost your income! ok

So in other words only those who work for the government will be able to afford the services of a barber, hmm I pity dry cleaners and painters and MCs I wonder how they'll cope.
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by JacksonD7: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

also you can spend your extral time to have more coupon and by so doing you boost your income! ok

In other words if you don't work for the government you can't earn a decent living, and you tell me you're not a communist.
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by oyinkinola: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:

So in other words only those who work for the government will be able to afford the services of a barber, hmm I pity dry cleaners and painters and MCs I wonder how they'll cope.
...replace money with time in economy is not a rocket science! in any job you do you can replace money with time! a painter for example paint to earn his wants, if he paint your barbing salon and you pay him the time coupon a MCs pay you for his barbing and he pay his transport and food he wants, what's the burden there! and the most importan his time is not finish as money,if his coupon finish he has more times to devote for more coupon! ok
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by JacksonD7: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
oyinkinola:

...replace money with time in economy is not a rocket science! in any job you do you can replace money with time! a painter for example paint to earn his wants, if he paint your barbing salon and you pay him the time coupon a MCs pay you for his barbing and he pay his transport and food he wants, what's the burden there! and the most importan his time is not finish as money,if his coupon finish he has more times to devote for more coupon! ok

In other words the time coupon becomes money, replacing one form of money with another doesn't solve the problem.
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by oyinkinola: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:

In other words the time coupon becomes money, replacing one form of money with another doesn't solve the problem.
...the revolutionary step to replace money with time is on the way, but am not to that point yet, but for the urgency of the economic situation of the world and Nigeria in particular, we can spend time as we spend money to save human life!
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by JacksonD7: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
oyinkinola:

...the revolutionary step to replace money with time is on the way, but am not to that point yet, but for the urgency of the economic situation of the world and Nigeria in particular, we can spend time as we spend money to save human life!

Its like you don't understand the definition of money, the Oxford dictionary defines money as what you earn by working or selling things, and use to buy things so if you work and earn time coupons and use them to purchase goods and services those time coupons become money.

I would like to hear more views on this mods should do the needful cc Lalasticlala
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by oyinkinola: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:

Its like you don't understand the definition of money, the Oxford dictionary defines money as what you earn by working or selling things, and use to buy things so if you work and earn time coupons and use them to purchase goods and services those time coupons become money.

I would like to hear more views on this mods should do the needful cc Lalasticlala
...infact time is not money, your money can finish but time can never until you die, if we spend time instead of money we have an assurance of survival! because I may not have saving, means of earning, or hope of tommorow but with time I have time I can exploit to earn anything I need till the end of my life!
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by JacksonD7: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
oyinkinola:

...infact time is not money, your money can finish but time can never until you die, if we spend time instead of money we have an assurance of survival! because I may not have saving, means of earning, or hope of tommorow but with time I have time I can exploit to earn anything I need till the end of my life!

Your logic sounds like a plot device from a sci-fi flick, how exactly do you expect people to codify time into something spendable.
Re: Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? by oyinkinola: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:

Your logic sounds like a plot device from a sci-fi flick, how exactly do you expect people to codify time into something spendable.
...although it may be strange, but it's a revolutionary Idea that will lay the adhoc of money inhuman life into rest, everythings in life that was formed or created is persistence and unique, according to the theory of persistence!
so money is not persist in economy and in life, that's why it's always give up! but with time, time is persist in all life activities and will never give up! if time is adopted in economy instead of money, the perennial economic woe will finished!

(1) (Reply)

Continued Detention Of Kanu May Lead To Bloodbath – Cleric / Nigerian-lawmaker-accused-certificate-forgery-sent-prison / Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In A Train In UK because There Was No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.