Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! (928 Views)

I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country / Arrival Of Dinosaur Cause Panic In The Midst Of Biafran,boko Boy,looters&pdp! / Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! by oyinkinola: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Investigation reveal that the President of the republic of Nigeria Prisident Buhari may return back earlier than people expected, the information reveal that the prisident is feeling fine to the satisfaction of his Dr. So his return back to Nigeria draw nearer!
Re: The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! by Litmus: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Man, you made my heart cut; thought it was going to be something about real Dinosaurs on the verge of being brought back due to some DNA breakthrough angry
Re: The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! by djeasy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
na Buhari you da call Dinosour
Re: The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! by denko(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Return of chicken you say!
oyinkinola:
Investigation reveal that the President of the republic of Nigeria Prisident Buhari may return back earlier than people expected, the information reveal that the prisident is feeling fine to the satisfaction of his Dr. So his return back to Nigeria draw nearer!

1 Like

Re: The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! by oyinkinola: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Litmus:
Man, you made my heart cut; thought it was going to be something about real Dinosaurs on the verge of being brought back due to some DNA breakthrough angry
...let you heart return! you have nothing to worry for, as far as you are not among the looters!
Re: The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! by oyinkinola: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2017
djeasy:
na Buhari you da call Dinosour
...the real one!
the biafran war veteran
the indiscipline war veteran
the maitasina war veteran
the boko war veteran
the looter war veteran
have you been to war?
certainly no, you are a simple coward with noise making!
Re: The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! by Andyg: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2017
oyinkinola:

...the real one!
the biafran war veteran
the indiscipline war veteran
the maitasina war veteran
the boko war veteran
the looter war veteran
have you been to war?
certainly no, you are a simple coward with noise making!
chain!!! see finishing
Re: The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! by oyinkinola: 10:59am On Feb 27, 2017
Andyg:
chain!!! see finishing
...he understand english but Nigerian, may be he is pidgen? hahaha!
Re: The Comming Back Of Dinosaur! by djeasy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
i only asked a question... and you began to pure out your talent (i see you are good at insulting people). Well i have nothing to say. Thank You. Its your thread.

(1) (Reply)

Austin Okai Arrested For Criticising Kogi State Government.#release Okai / Court Authorises EFCC To Seize Tompolo’s Assets / PHOTOS: Osinbajo, Fayose, Amosun And Akeredolu At Burial Of Adeyinka Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.