Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) (30326 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by LivingHuman: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Popular musicians, Davido and Olamide on Saturday re-energised marathoners at the end of the second Access Bank Lagos city marathon 2017.

The excited fans, however, quickly forgot the stress of the marathon, dancing to the tunes by Davido and Olamide, who did not disappoint in dishing out their best tracks

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/davido-olamide-thrills-marathoners-in.html

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGcZerUVdVU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by BerryAnny(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
FTC I finally made it on Fp, BTW I always luv diz guyz combo. Baddo X Baddest!!!
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by freaklesschild(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
front page tinz

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by Hardewarlee(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Oya shakiti b0b0

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Young men on money cool

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by Jeffrey12(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2017
pepe dem joor...

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Fp tinz
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by bush112(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2017
ok
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by Adonis3: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2017

See them

I thought they both said they'll be at the protest undecided

#Adonis3HasSpoken

6 Likes

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by talk2saintify(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2017
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by Chimezie198(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2017
i wan run
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by DTOBS(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2017
Badoo doing his thing pepperni...
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by Tokziby: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by kingDELE(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2017
Baddo baddest

D only naija artists i list to
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by lilkhaleefa1(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2017
crazy combo
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by passyhansome(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Every year Ambode keep enriching the Kenyans with money gotten from Nigerians tax and sponsors.

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by wemmieslim(f): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Good to know.
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by CaroLyner(f): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Chimezie198:
i wan run
You're too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by samkay3g(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2017
who dem epp...who sabi Andrew Yakubu location, i wan stone am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by Senipapa(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2017
One day I will be rich and pay this two to perform in my mums birthday party. "Like" if you claim same for yourself.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by Stuntkid172(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2017
hmmmmn
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by Chimezie198(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2017
CaroLyner:
You're too late
nah, my popsy is d host. 1.5k suya for winner. U can join me oh! B4 oga at d top bans imported suya
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by mykeljosef: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2017
na wetyn. for happen 4 tuface protest be dis

if those ppl had shown up

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by policy12: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2017
Baddo
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by Intrepid01(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2017
passyhansome:
Every year Ambode keep enriching the Kenyans with money gotten from Nigerians tax and sponsors.

Bros always confirm your news before forming an opinion...the Marathon is solely an Access bank thing with moral support from Lagos state Government.....and trust me Access bank is making multiples of what it seems that are given out ....don't ask me how..

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2017
were they fighting before grin
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by Swizdoe(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2017
The money
Re: Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) by akanbiaa(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2017
kingDELE:
Baddo baddest

D only naija artists i list to
What of Bad mr Falz , bad badoo baddest

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures / Lanre Gentry Replies Lege Miani For Saying He Threatens Him Over Mercy Aigbe / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.