Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State (2929 Views)

Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa / Soyabean Urgently Needed From Nasarawa State / New Harvest (sesame Seed And Soya Beans) From Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
The season is here again, I can source for cashew nuts from Nasarawa State for you. I can be reached via 08140976963(whatsapp) call:08036243784

Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Thank you

Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Mathseun: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Apart from nassarawa state, do you have cashew nuts in another location?
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mathseun:
Apart from nassarawa state, do you have cashew nuts in another location?

Nasarawa is my stronghold and the place I can guarantee you cashew nuts.
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by ayinlaoyo: 6:16am On Feb 13, 2017
Rahima, I have some contacts who need cashew right now, can you send me details on my e-mail address multigreennija@rocketmail.com
regard.

Rahima:

Nasarawa is my stronghold and the place I can guarantee you cashew nuts.
Rahima, I have some contacts who need cashew right now, can you send me details on my e-mail address multigreennija@rocketmail.com
regard.
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
FREE ONLINE SHOP
It's new, it's fresh be among the first brands to open your online shop with us.

The only eCommerce platform for food only offering two great ways to sell online: Free online shop & social marketplace for agricultural produce, food and equipments.pls share

OPEN YOUR SHOP on www.myfoodsupplies.com
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
ayinlaoyo:
regard.

You will hear from me soon

regard.

Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
The price is only raising. Thank you for patronising us.

Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by mario74(f): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
pls how much is 50kg.
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
How much is a tonne?
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
codebrew85:
How much is a tonne?

We re currently selling at 540 per tonne at the warehouse. We can assist you to source from the villages too. The earlier the better, the price is not guaranteed .
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by tectonotimes: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rahima:
The season is here again, I can source for cashew nuts from Nasarawa State for you. I can be reached via 08140976963(whatsapp) call:08036243784
This is good. You can click on the first link on my signature to know all it takes to export the cashew nuts and keep smiling to the bank
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thank you for your patronage Miss Francis. Cashewnut loading, enroute to port.

Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2017
Still in stock!!!

Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Time

Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by jackbennie: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
if you can supply cashew nuts to lagos origination of the cashew nut doesn't matter call or whatsapp me on 08187469053 it can be from any state in nigeria
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
jackbennie:
if you can supply cashew nuts to lagos origination of the cashew nut doesn't matter call or whatsapp me on 08187469053 it can be from any state in nigeria

We do pick up only. You come down, you see your goods, your are satisfied with the goods then you pay for them and move with your goods. Thank you
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by jackbennie: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Rahima:

We do pick up only. You come down, you see your goods, your are satisfied with the goods then you pay for them and move with your goods. Thank you
can u send like 2kg random selection so dat i run analysis on ur goods b4 coming
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
contact me via whatsapp 08140976963

1 Like

Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by larion: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Rahima:
contact me via whatsapp 08140976963

What's the update, do you still have in stock? Current price, specification....

I hope you can read and reply this asap....... Extremely serious here... Willing to pick up 200MT in d next 24hours if available
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Good morning the current price is at 470kj/ton. And yes we still have goods. We are currently moving out 60tons today to lagos.

Specification:
Moisture content :<10%

Nut count :209

Kor: 44
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by BluePearls(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Can you supply about 600MT? please contact me via my email: benamite@gmail.com
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by damanjohn: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2017
larion:

What's the update, do you still have in stock? Current price, specification....

I hope you can read and reply this asap....... Extremely serious here... Willing to pick up 200MT in d next 24hours if available

Are you still interested in buying cashew ?

A seller we loaded cashew from him have 45 tonnes lelfover of sun dried cashew is in stock and ready for pickup ..see and pay

Location in Oyo state

Another seller we bought cashew from in Lafia also have 60 tonnes in stock but its not sun dry but with good kor 47

Either way call me on 09075391906
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by larion: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
damanjohn:

Are you still interested in buying cashew ?

A seller we loaded cashew from him have 45 tonnes lelfover of sun dried cashew is in stock and ready for pickup ..see and pay

Location in Oyo state

Another seller we bought cashew from in Lafia also have 60 tonnes in stock but its not sun dry but with good kor 47

Either way call me on 09075391906

This was not what you wrote before, why did you edit after insulting me....

You did not write before that a seller has left over, and I spoke to you based on what you wrote.

Now you have edited, I think I deserve an apology, because I didn't misquote you.....it was you didn't explain yourself well before.
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by damanjohn: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
larion:

This was not what you wrote before, why did you edit after insulting me....

You did not write before that a seller has left over, and I spoke to you based on what you wrote.

Now you have edited, I think I deserve an apology, because I didn't misquote you.....it was you didn't explain yourself well before.

I don't think so and if you think so.then pls quote how I insulted you !

Maybe, when I suggested to you to go back and read again the post before getting back to me was an insult. Then I will apology sir but if that was not an insult, then you deserve none sir.

You were quoting my post wrongly and I suggest you should read it and get back to me but you end up saying I'm insulting you...

That was a bad of you sir.

Cashew still available for immediate pickup from seller my boss bought from

Location Oyo state

Interested buyer that already in Oyo state should call
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Price is fluctuating but as at this night current 460k/ton
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Big thank you to our client, enroute to Lagos. Cashewnut from Nasarawa state

Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by larion: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
damanjohn:

I don't think so and if you think so.then pls quote how I insulted you !

Maybe, when I suggested to you to go back and read again the post before getting back to me was an insult. Then I will apology sir but if that was not an insult, then you deserve none sir.

You were quoting my post wrongly and I suggest you should read it and get back to me but you end up saying I'm insulting you...

That was a bad of you sir.

Cashew still available for immediate pickup from seller my boss bought from

Location Oyo state

Interested buyer that already in Oyo state should call

"ARE YOU A SMALL BOY!" In a large tone, those were your words, and they are very bad.

2, I maintain that you didn't say a seller has a left over in the first post, all you said was that there is cashew in Oyo, and I called based on that

Now you have edited! And you saying I have misquoted you....how funny
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
New arrival

Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by Rahima: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Enroute to Port

Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by EXPORTFINANCE: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dear All,

We are a export company located in Lagos. If you have quality cashew nut of not less tha 47 KOR quantity we are ready to buy.
Please call us or whatsapp us on :08037171978 .

Payment in 3days max!....
Re: Cashew Nuts Available From Nasarawa State by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
CAN YOU DELIVER TO LAGOS WAREHOUSE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE?......

Hello Cashew Nut suppliers,

We are taking RCN 2020 crop in our Lagos Warehouse.

Supplier should take note of this specification:
Moisture not more than 10%
KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

Payment on delivery after weight inspection and quality testing.

For Price confirmation...
Please call: 08037171978
08077881934 (WhattApp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmland At 5k Per Acre 50mins From Lagos / Which Is More Profitable Between Cocoa And Cashew Plantation / The Step-by-step Okra Farming Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.