Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn (5691 Views)

New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 / The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by GoodyOG: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Are You Tired Of Using Glo Unlimited Free Browsing On Tweakware,Psiphon,And Stark Vpn, Or May Be You Are Leaving In A poor Area/Location. Don't Worry Today Am Going To Show You A Very Simple Way On How To Enjoy Your Glo Free Browsing.Dont forget that etisalat unlimited browsing is still blazing with Goodiestech Vpn

Everyone Knows That Glo Networks Is Very Poor, Especially Some Location This Time Around. Even When You Subscribe To Thier Normal data bundle Is Still The Same. Don't Worry Today Am Going To Show You How To Browse For free Using Your Freedom Vpn. Just Follow All The Steps Below.

HOW TO BROWSER FREE ON GLO WITH FREEDOM VPN

✔Step 1. Make Sure You Have Downloaded The Latest Freedom Vpn
Image result for GET IT ON PLAYSTORE OR Image result for DOWNLOAD NOW

✔Step 2. Open And Launch The Freedom Vpn. Then Click On WWW.YOUR-FREEDOM.NET At The Top Of the Vpn To Register. Check This screenshot Below to See How

✔ Step 3. Fill Up Your Name And Complete Your Registration.Once You Have Registered Now Scroll Down You Will See Something Like This Below. Check these Screenshot And See

✔ Step 4. All You Need To Do is This, Click On The Configure Icon. Don't Worry It Will Take You To The Next Steps You will See Something Like This Below

Step 5. Now Move Forward Click on the Connection. once You Have Click On The connection Beside The Arrow In the Screenshot. now It Will Take You To The Next Page Check This Screenshot Below

✔ Step 6. make Sure You Configure It Very well. Choose Tweak Nigeria Glo, Choose Connection Mode DNS Then Set Your Port 53 or 80 .Recommended is 53.Now Press Back Button To Go Back to the Homepage

✔ Step 7..Once You Finish With All this Configuration Settings. Congrats Go back To The Homepage Of the App. Now Click On Start Connection. It May takes up-to 5secons Before it Will Get Connected. Once It's Connected, Start Browsing And Downloading Unlimited On Your Android Smartphone

Note::
If You Didn't register It Will Works But It May Be Slow When Browsing the Internet. My advice Is That Make Sure You Register to Makes the Connection Faster and Stable. Incase you styill need help,shoot your comments below. Stay glued to this blog for more browsing cheats.

FOR THE DOWNLOAD LINKS AND FULL SETTINGS,CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2017/02/glo-unlimited-free-browsing-and.html
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by Temolad: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Guy, i dey hallo you since
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by GoodyOG: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Temolad:
Guy, i dey hallo you since
am sorry...i havent log in to FB since
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by Donniefred(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Are you the owner of the VPN?
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by GoodyOG: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
no
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by alex81(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
any time I hear GLO I don't even bother to click whether free or not...
where's d network to use d data?

4 Likes

Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by GoodyOG: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
alex81:
any time I hear GLO I don't even bother to click whether free or not...

where's d network to use d data?

lol...u are right shaa...glo do misbehave sometimes
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by lavenderjade(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
make una go sub... data cheap
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by GoodyOG: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
lavenderjade:
make una go sub... data cheap
that right but some cant afford it....all fingers ain't the same bro
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by lavenderjade(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
GoodyOG:

that right but some cant afford it....all fingers ain't the same bro

and you think u wl make heaven using cheat?? hahahahaha
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by GoodyOG: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
lavenderjade:

and you think u wl make heaven using cheat?? hahahahaha

lol...i will definetly see you there sir.
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by sureteeboy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
The thing no even open a single page. It just shows connected.
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by pr0blem: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
GoodyOG:
Are You Tired Of Using Glo Unlimited Free Browsing On Tweakware,Psiphon,And Stark Vpn, Or May Be You Are Leaving In A poor Area/Location. Don't Worry Today Am Going To Show You A Very Simple Way On How To Enjoy Your Glo Free Browsing.Dont forget that etisalat unlimited browsing is still blazing with Goodiestech Vpn

Everyone Knows That Glo Networks Is Very Poor, Especially Some Location This Time Around. Even When You Subscribe To Thier Normal data bundle Is Still The Same. Don't Worry Today Am Going To Show You How To Browse For free Using Your Freedom Vpn. Just Follow All The Steps Below.

HOW TO BROWSER FREE ON GLO WITH FREEDOM VPN

✔Step 1. Make Sure You Have Downloaded The Latest Freedom Vpn
Image result for GET IT ON PLAYSTORE OR Image result for DOWNLOAD NOW

✔Step 2. Open And Launch The Freedom Vpn. Then Click On WWW.YOUR-FREEDOM.NET At The Top Of the Vpn To Register. Check This screenshot Below to See How

✔ Step 3. Fill Up Your Name And Complete Your Registration.Once You Have Registered Now Scroll Down You Will See Something Like This Below. Check these Screenshot And See

✔ Step 4. All You Need To Do is This, Click On The Configure Icon. Don't Worry It Will Take You To The Next Steps You will See Something Like This Below

Step 5. Now Move Forward Click on the Connection. once You Have Click On The connection Beside The Arrow In the Screenshot. now It Will Take You To The Next Page Check This Screenshot Below

✔ Step 6. make Sure You Configure It Very well. Choose Tweak Nigeria Glo, Choose Connection Mode DNS Then Set Your Port 53 or 80 .Recommended is 53.Now Press Back Button To Go Back to the Homepage

✔ Step 7..Once You Finish With All this Configuration Settings. Congrats Go back To The Homepage Of the App. Now Click On Start Connection. It May takes up-to 5secons Before it Will Get Connected. Once It's Connected, Start Browsing And Downloading Unlimited On Your Android Smartphone

Note::
If You Didn't register It Will Works But It May Be Slow When Browsing the Internet. My advice Is That Make Sure You Register to Makes the Connection Faster and Stable. Incase you styill need help,shoot your comments below. Stay glued to this blog for more browsing cheats.

FOR THE DOWNLOAD LINKS AND FULL SETTINGS,CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2017/02/glo-unlimited-free-browsing-and.html
hmmm Will try it out
Re: New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn by FellaL: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Teashark Mobile Browser / How Can I Repair Mouthpiece Of TECNO P6 / Samsung At&t, Sgh-a797

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.