Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari (2102 Views)

Why I Spoke Against My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by villagecraft: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
PRESS RELEASE

Wife of the President thanks Nigerians for Supporting President Buhari’s Administration

Wife of the President, Her Excellency, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, on Saturday in Abuja prayed for peaceful coexistence of Nigeria. She made the prayer shortly after her arrival at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia where she performed Umrah or Lesser Hajj.

Mrs. Buhari who arrived the Airport at about 3:15 local time, was received by the Wife of the Senate President Mrs. Toyin Saraki, wives of the Governors of Kebbi and Kogi states, Wives of the Service Chiefs as well as the former Deputy Governor of Plateau State Mrs. Pauline Tallen.

''I thank God for journey mercies, I prayed for Nigeria and Nigerian leaders and we should not relent in prayers and good deeds." she said.

She urged Nigerians not to relent in their prayers and good deeds for Nigeria to prosper among the comity of nations and expressed her gratitude to almighty God for the successful trip, she also prayed for Nigerians and her leaders.

Mrs. Buhari also expressed her gratitude to all Nigerians for the support for President Muhammadu Buhari's administration and also urged them to sustain the tempo.

''I want to use this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for the goodwill and support for my husband and Nigeria in general." she said.
Mrs. Buhari also said that she prayed for the peace, stability and progress of Nigeria.

Suleiman Haruna
Director of Information
Office of the Wife of the President
State House, Abuja
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
You are welcome.

But is your husband alive?

It is well.
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
We are solidly behind him

I mean we the progressives

Enemies of state are confused right now

There is confusion in their camps

That makes them frustrated

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
purem:
I Neva pray 4 myself na ur

Husband I go kom dey pray 4

Abi isoryt

The holy book says we should pray for people in Authority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
coolesmile:

What's this ?
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

What's this ?
Full stop

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
coolesmile:
Full stop

Observing then
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by purem(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

Not ppl lyk PMB...

"Aku tu Ku e lona orun"

Meaning: wen he's dead on his way to hell he shud die again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by ITbomb(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Time to reach out to Turaki for some lectures in time like this
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
We support PMB 100%, God will bless him with long life and good health.... Prosperity will return to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
purem:

Not ppl lyk PMB...

"Aku tu Ku e lona orun"

Meaning: wen he's dead on his way to hell he shud die again

Are you a father ?

Do you have one living ?

That will from your judgment henceforth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
We support PMB 100%, God will bless him with long life and good health.... Prosperity will return to Nigeria

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
I know that Mrs Aisha Buhari know that most Nigerians do not like her husband and so, can not pray for him, she's just being sarcastic about it or consoling herself about that fact.

Speedy recovery to your husband but advise him to step down for his own good and benefit! He's too old and too fragile to serve effectively and efficiently as Nigeria's President.

The stress is too much for him to cope with!

Just an advice from a concerned citizen!

4 Likes

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
We are solidly behind him

I mean we the progressives

Enemies of state are confused right now

There is confusion in their camps

That makes them frustrated

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Sarrki my good friend!

You're very funny!

Anytime I see your post, I can't help but laugh loud!
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:

Sarrki my good friend!

You're very funny!

Anytime I see your post, I can't help but laugh loud!

My great and wonderful sis

Laughter and joyful cry will not seize in your house

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

sarrki sarrki. .okpo

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin we mourn with you ma as baba has gone to the great beyond wink
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by cleatoris: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
We are solidly behind him i mean we the progressives. Enemies of state are confused right now. There is confusion in their camps. That makes them frustrated....
Mr Buhari is obviously gone. She is expressing her gratitude to Nigerians for the support given to her husband while he was in office.

Read through the lines. That was apparently a farewell message.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin we mourn with you ma as baba has gone to the great beyond wink

Me and members will understand with you

Visitors will think it one of the schiz...hrenia

Is hitting up the upper chamber as usual
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by FastShipping: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Why she had to go mecca to pray for her husband? If prayers made in mecca are to be accepted by God than prayers made elsewhere, Nigeria would have been a better place. What will be will be. Going to mecca won't change anything.
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by ukeleh: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mrs Buhari, please tell your husband we are not finding Nigeria easy again. Everything is expensive and wages are not raised.
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by gfullmoon(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
She talking from the other room. Hence, she might not know where our President is.
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
cleatoris:

Mr Buhari is obviously gone. She is expressing her gratitude to Nigerians for the support given to her husband while he was in office.

Read through the lines. That was apparently a farewell message.

The man who see tomorrow

Nostradamu
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by DonCortino: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Thank you??

Does that mean what i think it is? lipsrsealed
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
coolesmile:
You are welcome.

But is your husband alive?

It is well.
she is the best first lady so far, very articulate, she did not make a mistake to talk about her husband health

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

Amen my brother!

But do you always mean your comments here or you're just pulling people's legs
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by Musampa73(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin ;DThe dude with full stop will not kill person. grin
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by donbene4(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

Bleep the holy book..bcs dem dey pray fr us abi
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Make no mistake I have stopped being in support of Ur visionless husband since last year .
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by denko(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is she not supposed to be by the side of his sick husband or is the allegation true
Re: Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari by ufuosman(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Welcome, wen you call am dis nite, tell am will receive him mssg, greet am for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? / Trump's One Yr In Office And Buhari's 3yrs. Blame Game / ARARUME’S BUSINESS EMPIRE - His Impact Outside Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.