Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 (50898 Views)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by buffalowings: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2017
dollyjoy:
You don't value your balls oga!!!

Mine is up for auction
You ready to buy
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by perryy(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2017
Adiwana:

nigger,why are you bitter?writing all this long epistle to make yourself feel good which honestly doesnt count a bit.Make your own money and stop wailing online on peoples choice of spending their money.keep your advise to yourself&nobody cares about your radiator

Keep quiet and go and work hard. Poverty is a disease. A rich dude can't reason like you. Do you know what is called money ? When u have money , all what will be coming to ur mind is how to increase it not wasting it like those poor prostitutes of yours. Check thier bank accounts and see if there is anyone that even have as little as 5 million naira . Those things were all bought and paid for by some politicians who must have used their miserable destiny for kalokalo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by perryy(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2017
Adiwana:

nigger,why are you bitter?writing all this long epistle to make yourself feel good which honestly doesnt count a bit.Make your own money and stop wailing online on peoples choice of spending their money.keep your advise to yourself&nobody cares about your radiator

I can see they have invested your destiny in some spiritual mmm. Now that mmm has crashed , I could understand your paranoia.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by iamrealdeji(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2017
even runs girls cant waste resources like this,as dumb as people think Kim Kardashian is,she can never be this wasteful. these girls must be ritualists. ritualists are on the increase in Nigeria these days

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Benwems(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Airforce1:

Club Price.

And again the location of the club.
Quilox Ace de spade 350K. Dom periggon 300K. Those are the two most expensive drinks and thats not what is popping. That is a brut of what ever brand she got there.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2017
U know how many times dem open their anus to do this? E no easy abeg

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by JUDASiskariot: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2017
I notice only foolish girls from poor backgrounds see nothing wrong in what the ladies in the OP did.

Berbierklaus:

Go and ask your slut mother boy.Now run along wink

So your mother is a slut and alternatively you are a slut too? No wonder you are supporting your fellows.

And I'm asking about your dad, is this how he spend his own money? Or does he even have enough money to buy a single iPhone?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Adiwana: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
perryy:

Keep quiet and go and work hard. Poverty is a disease. A rich dude can't reason like you. Do you know what is called money ? When u have money , all what will be coming to ur mind is how to increase it not wasting it like those poor prostitutes of yours. Check thier bank accounts and see if there is anyone that even have as little as 5 million naira . Those things were all bought and paid for by some politicians who must have used their miserable destiny for kalokalo.
Is that why you had to quote me two times to type rubbish?Who cares how much they have in their acct or how they made their money.So them spending their money makes them prostitutes.Jesus,Some peoples way of thinking baffles me.You that is not a prostitute or a politician,you that is a business man and knows how to increase,why are you not dangote?You are nothing but a noise maker and an insecure being who thinks his opinion on others count but can not give himself the same advise.Dude get a life.Go make your own money&stop dishing your advise.And dont bother quoting me cause i dont argue with low lives
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by okanlawon94(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
So ah shud jex commit suicide cox ov one fuckinq hoes wastinq money..mtchew fuckinq stinkinq hoe
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by olamiposianu(f): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Blood of Thomas! I'm here at school yearning for what to feed on and growing really lean, here are some girls lavishing on iPhones. Though, the phones are strongly proved to be liquid resistant.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by okekesaint(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Like say na them buy am.

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Ranchhoddas: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

What an idiot,anybody with an iota of sense minds their business no matter how people choose to spend their money
Thou great fool! When will thine sense be returned unto thee?
When something is posted on social media, it becomes everybody's business. Are you too dense to understand this?
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by skinflint(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
I don't see anything other than sheer display of stupidity. Happy Sunday.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by arceem(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
sure! na blacks we go see for there too mch pride.. nd dump upstairs .
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by nasiodamus(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Balling big...if you want to be like them den I advise you visit my signature
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by sorepco(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
The girls r so beautul but are empty upstairs...what did mugabe say again about what happens wen a girl is so beautiful but lacks intelligence. What part of her body suffers the most

Airforce1:

Some people get money for dis country o.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Iamchepy: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
perryy:

Lol. My brother no mind dem. That the reaction of people who haven't tasted money. Truth is they are jealous deep down

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Dongreat(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
perryy:

Dude I would advice you to stop wasting time on these urchins here. If you are unaware, 90% of Nairalander are kids who are broke, uneducated and have no real taste of life or know the value of money/wealth. You keep talking, I bet you going to get insulted without impacting on their lives except you give them little change. So my advice, ignore.

And to that LADY HERE that envy them, I know you like money and don't value yourself so I will fulfill your vanity. PM me and let's make a deal with a reward of £1000. Try and see if it's a joke.

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Codes151(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
First n only question I have for her!? How she got the phones n her source of livelihood

We know that majority of Girls do nothing! Even when u give them ideas!

Ex. I told one girl about the profit she can make if she goes into a biz! I told her I will support her! Actually in a period of 3-4 years she could make about 50-100mill! Talk more of 10years...... she keeps mumb for a while theni asked her what was on her mind....

She says! If I did that stuff n was worth billions I will upgrade!

I asked, to what? She said the most stupid thing ever"

I'd travel round the world n meet people like Luis vuiton, Hermes owner , bla bla bla

And am like, "are u okay?
She said, "do u know what if feels like to meet them and shake hands with them and all? People like things differently!! That's my dream!"

I just finished up my guinness n told her that's good!
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by 2shur: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
abegi.
upon the whole 500k and more.
they will still be living in self contain and forming boss
oloshos always do the extra ordinary.
dirty ass pigs.
tired of biches.
i need to mame switches
no nore aces of spade.
now they in the club burning ill riches

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Snowstorm: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Pussy power
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by TrapHedges(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Abeq na who dey buy d souls?? I gats go sell my own too
lol google am
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by TrapHedges(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Themandator:

I can't even figure out anything that is all that freaky about Apple......just brand ......I still prefer android in terms of usability....I can't download with my iPad Air 2 ....I have to always resort to android and then transfer the books through Xender and then upload to to iBook.

lol apple and their stress..tbt android anytime any day
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by TrapHedges(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
SmartMugu:

Would you bet your right ball in case they didn't sell their soul? Just making sure you lose at least one of them things. grin

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Themandator: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol apple and their stress..tbt android anytime any day

Do you know that when I am on nairaland and there is post with video evidence I have to go back to android and reopen the post just so I can download the video and share with my wife?

I needed books from Kenneth Haggin and even though somebody in nairaland already posted link to his or her drop with over 70 of his books I had to go back to android , download, then use xender to send it to iPad and then save again to ibook. Otherwise go to iTunes ,go to Apple Store and buy ......you can t even find a proper UC browser on Apple Store.
Written in Chinese. I downloaded tried converting to English no way and had to delete.

All the apps consume a large chunk of data to download ,...what goes with 50mb on android will demand 100 to 150 and sometimes WIFI only to download.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by TrapHedges(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Themandator:

Do you know that when I am on nairaland and there is post with video evidence I have to go back to android and reopen the post just so I can download the video and share with my wife?

I needed books from Kenneth Haggin and even though somebody in nairaland already posted link to his or her drop with over 70 of his books I had to go back to android , download, then use xender to send it to iPad and then save again to ibook. Otherwise go to iTunes ,go to Apple Store and buy ......you can t even find a proper UC browser on Apple Store.
Written in Chinese. I downloaded tried converting to English no way and had to delete.

All the apps consume a large chunk of data to download ,...what goes with 50mb on android will demand 100 to 150 and sometimes WIFI only to download.

i swear apple got stress.. D only apple i be using is fruit
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by tishbite41(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
oloshoism at its finest
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by pepemendy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
smardray:
oluwa
nibo logun ti wa

who is after these girls

btw

nahin 1 peanut fall from my hand...i go borrow torchlite dey find am.....oluwa dahun adura mi.....
Bros chill small u re almost there
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by tishbite41(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
hman4real:

Hahaha. Na woman come de help you recognize the value of your balls.
e tire me o
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by javispj(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
The men behind the money this girls r waisting will be a the background laughing like.... wa fe ku laleyi ,,ehnn
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Nomswag: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
my sister that does not make you a big girl oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City / How TECNO Fooled Their Fans On April Fool's Day, Fans Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.