Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 (50909 Views)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by TrapHedges(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

How many rich men's children do you know? If you go Lagos clubs its populated by Otedola's, Indimi's, Bayero's, Alakija's etc

i dont know them cus theyre not rich enough
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by DAVE5(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Apina:

And whats the yardstick for knowing who's broke?
I don't think any of the seven richest men in the world who's combined net worth is that of every other persons wealth on the planet put together will do what these gals are doing. So what are they trying to prove?

It's possible they ain't trynna prove nothing to no one...

It's called being carefree once in a while

They might be real hard working gals who got their money the legit way... a colleague of mine got a ride a while back.., we in my department turned up... bought drinks... after we drank we poured a lot... it's not every day we get to do that

My two cents...
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by dabrightt: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Airforce1:

Money is everything
am nt suprised

Nairalander don knw say we need to conduct prayer for u so that u can receive sense..
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

Abi its you that is pained. Are you not the one being an anonymous online hater to people who don't even know you exist. Go join dem for club pour your own 500k wine for phone nah, if e dey pain you.
I rada give to charity dan flaunt aimlessly just to get attention,they are nothin but Attention Seeking Hoes.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Jesusloveyou: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

yes but many aint legit

but it still dosnt mata how u get it shaaa
it mata, especially when the illegal source wil be block, like the way buhari is blocking it now, that make people be shouting and wishing buhari to die, very soon this ashawo girls wil start their cry.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Ranchhoddas: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Dullard_ grin

you b!tch type like a b!tch so that was intentional grin

See I'm done with you,crawl back to your hole nah tongue
Abeg na which language be this?
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by pr0blem: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
smh and there are pplw that can't afford a meal a day and now some pple are doing this shame. the money isn't legit or daddy's money
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by FellaL: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
smh showcasing their foolishness
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Ranchhoddas: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

What the f**k does your comment have to do with what is in the picture? What da f**k is wrong with Nigerians and their dirty hating on people who they cannot ever reach?
I figure you to be a smart lady so I'll respond
I don't think it's 'hating' per se. It's more like a feeling of disgust and contempt at their activities. People are free to spend their money however they like I agree; but when they proceed to post their activities on social media, then they should be prepared for whatever backlash that comes their way.
If a rich guy for instance has a sexual encounter with five women and posts it on instagram, would you say we should keep quiet or even applaud him because it's his money and he can spend it however he likes? If your answer is no, how then are the two scenarios different?
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by MarieSucre(f): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2017
TrapHedges:
i dont know them cus theyre not rich enough
Haha... Not even remotely funny :1
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by MarieSucre(f): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I figure you to be a smart lady so I'll respond
I don't think it's 'hating' per se. It's more like a feeling of disgust and contempt at their activities. People are free to spend their money however they like I agree; but when they proceed to post their activities on social media, then they should be prepared for whatever backlash that comes their way.
If a rich guy for instance has a sexual encounter with five women and posts it on instagram, would you say we should keep quiet or even applaud him because it's his money and he can spend it however he likes? If your answer is no, how then are the two scenarios different?

You make a lot of sense. I guess its your manner of approach that is off.

I mean they're not gonna suddenly see you post filled with hate and acidic vitriol and think "ooohh these anonymous people don't like that I am flamboyant, maybe I should repent and donate all this money to the church or something".
They're gonna say "what a bunch of f**king haters, they wish they were me, f**k dem!"

So manner of approach matters a lot.
let me make it clear if I was not clear enough tho, I AGREE WITH YO
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Jodha(f): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Oloshos... Serious runs girls... I bet they're into rituals too
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Airforce1(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2017
Jodha:
Oloshos... Serious runs girls... I bet they're into rituals too
haha
The thing don make you vex cheesy
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by jackie35(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Airforce1:
After seeing this video, you will believe that recession is nothing but a language.

This young girls in their mid 20s emptied bottles of Champaign worth over 500k Naira to wash their IPhone 7phones.. Wow! shocked shocked shocked

When you have it, you have it.

See Video Here https://www.instagram.com/p/BQYMajOjv8p/

o ga o, how much come be phone?
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Jodha(f): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Airforce1:
haha
The thing don make you vex cheesy

I no vex jhor... It's just the truth.. Dem be oloshos wey don put hand for money rituals...

If yhu follow those girls up yhu go see say em go soon die...
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Airforce1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Jodha post=53675966]

I no vex jhor... It's just the truth.. Dem be oloshos wey don put hand for money rituals...

If yhu follow those girls up yhu go see say em go soon die... [/quot]

I no support the bolded
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Jodha(f): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Airforce1 post=53676020][/quote]

My dear if devil give yhu face cap im go collect yhur head... All the people. I know wey don do rituals unless the grace of God none of em came out alive..

I no dey pray for their death ooo... But...
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Airforce1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jodha:

My dear if devil give yhu face cap im go collect yhur head... All the people. I know wey don do rituals unless the grace of God none of em came out alive..

I no dey pray for their death ooo... But...

Dem fit no put hand for ritual..

Maybe dem do runs wey pay them big time or dem parents fit be rich
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Jodha(f): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Airforce1:

Airforce1:

[quote author=Airforce1 post=53676330]

Rich parents koh... Nah lie jhoor
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Airforce1(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jodha:

Believe what you want to believe baby

Hope boo boo is taking you out tomorrow
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ise aye ree oooohh
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Apina(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2017
MarieSucre:

So... Are you saying all rich people around the world must spend their money the same way? I am not understanding.
Nah..That would be outrageous. All am simply saying is this, COMMON SENSE doesn't go with a degree,age,gender,class,status or certification. If u still do not understand what I mean after reading this, then I wouldn't know how else to put it. And what gives u d impression that they are rich?
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2017
Airforce1:
After seeing this video, you will believe that recession is nothing but a language.

This young girls in their mid 20s emptied bottles of Champaign worth over 500k Naira to wash their IPhone 7phones.. Wow! shocked shocked shocked

When you have it, you have it.

See Video Here https://www.instagram.com/p/BQYMajOjv8p/

And here I am in Akwa ibom state praying for 65k to buy a new phone......why is life like this??
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Airforce1(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2017
reminiscing:

And here I am in Akwa ibom state praying for 65k to buy a new phone......why is life like this??

Sorry
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by CellTabRepairs: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Well I guess their bread is well buttered.

Let the young men work and invest their time well. ..
For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image****
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by cybriz82(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
clone iphone7....rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.