Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense (155737 Views)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / MMM Will Crash On The.......... / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Austin4lif: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Durchess:
Did 5k package since 18Jan and dis is 18Feb still no show.
God go help us. I am still waiting, i seriously need the money to go to the mechanic
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by teacherbim(f): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=ethene post=53823772]
18-6=12. it's just 12 days and u came here to complain. The system says 7-21 days. this is exactly why mmm crashed, u come here to create unnecessary panic. Na real wa for Nigerians.[/q

uote]
Don't mind them jare
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Durchess(f): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
ayodijex:

You know nothing about this, so it's better not to meddle. Durchess and other people that registered 5k and 10k pls come and tell them why you've not been paid..
Wat kind of a question is that ? How will I know y I haven't been paid?
I registered lyk everyone else on the 18th of Jan for the 5k package , I paid , uploaded teller , my payment was confirmed. So, Wat else do u want 2 hear
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by ayodijex(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Durchess:

Wat kind of a question is that ? How will I know y I haven't been paid?
I registered lyk everyone else on the 18th of Jan for the 5k package , I paid , uploaded teller , my payment was confirmed. So, Wat else do u want 2 hear

Lol.. ok,easy, it's no fight, thought as a participant, you should know.
Well, there are lots of issues termed as 'court cases' with 5k and 10k causing the delay in payment.

Aside that, most participants moved on to 50k package and stopped registering for 5k n 10k packages seeing that it pays, to the extent that they get their returns in 8-12days even though the site promised 21days.

as compensation, i hope you know you'd be getting 15k instead of the originally planned 10k?

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
I did 5k package on 18th January,
And recently got paid on 18th February

2 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Durchess(f): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
ayodijex:

Lol.. ok,easy, it's no fight, thought as a participant, you should know.
Well, there are lots of issues termed as 'court cases' with 5k and 10k causing the delay in payment.

Aside that, most participants moved on to 50k package and stopped registering for 5k n 10k packages seeing that it pays, to the extent that they get their returns in 8-12days even though the site promised 21days.

as compensation, i hope you know you'd be getting 15k instead of the originally planned 10k?
I dnt mind if I jz get bck d 5k . It was a total waste of time . D site specified 21days and it's a month already . Anyway I knew it's a 50:50 chance of loss or gain. Dts y I used 5k. Anytym they like they cn pay . Am not twinking again

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by ayodijex(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Durchess:

I dnt mind if I jz get bck d 5k . It was a total waste of time . D site specified 21days and it's a month already . Anyway I knew it's a 50:50 chance of loss or gain. Dts y I used 5k. Anytym they like they cn pay . Am not twinking again

Yeah.. that's what most people did too. started with 5k then port to 20k and 50k after testing and trusting which is actually backstabbing 5k package. i could give you the whatsapp link to join to see stuffs for yourself. i'm a testimony too. Choice is always yours though, your money not mine.

2 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Durchess(f): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
ayodijex:

Yeah.. that's what most people did too. started with 5k then port to 20k and 50k after testing and trusting which is actually backstabbing 5k package. i could give you the whatsapp link to join to see stuffs for yourself. i'm a testimony too. Choice is always yours though, your money not mine.
Aii, wl u share d link or how?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by ayodijex(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Durchess:

Aii, wl u share d link or how?

Yeah the link, on whatsapp.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by eightsin(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
I have been paid my 50k today n have reinvested 50k again. What's remaining is my 20k seems ppl are doing 20k less now

2 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Hopesweet2: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
I did mine for the first time on 11 February, l hope it comes as at when due because I put 50k in two places.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by bokomo(f): 12:13am On Feb 20, 2017
I did the 5k package too on 25 January, paid and uploaded payment details, my account was confirmed ,up till now I haven't been merged with anyone to pay me. ayam tired oo.. hmmm.. no explanations given by them, I have complained too nothing.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2017
bokomo:
I did the 5k package too on 25 January, paid and uploaded payment details, my account was confirmed ,up till now I haven't been merged with anyone to pay me. ayam tired oo.. hmmm.. no explanations given by them, I have complained too nothing.
Are u related to boko-haram?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by bokomo(f): 2:05am On Feb 20, 2017
ethene:
Are u related to boko-haram?
not at all, please can u post the what's app link?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Philipmighty(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2017
I have been paid

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Rfactor: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Philipmighty:
I have been paid

which package n pls wen were u activated
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2017
bokomo:

not at all, please can u post the what's app link?
I remembered someone talked about what's app link here but it wasn't me, I don't know of any.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by prettymina(f): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
eightsin:
I have been paid my 50k today n have reinvested 50k again. What's remaining is my 20k seems ppl are doing 20k less now
pls help a role sister oo,I did 10k since 31st of Jan till now I've not bin matched,duo some1 did d registration for me I don't even have the link to it can't check bcus I don't have d password and that money was my last cash since then it has not bin easy for me o.shld I ask d person to give me information so I can check it myself?and I hope I will still get my money even if na my 10k now I don't mind again embarassed embarassed
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by ayodijex(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2017
prettymina:
pls help a role sister oo,I did 10k since 31st of Jan till now I've not bin matched,duo some1 did d registration for me I don't even have the link to it can't check bcus I don't have d password and that money was my last cash since then it has not bin easy for me o.shld I ask d person to give me information so I can check it myself?and I hope I will still get my money even if na my 10k now I don't mind again embarassed embarassed

Lol. Sorry it has not been easy on you,you'll surely get your money, those that registered for 10k on 31st are being paired already. It will get to your turn.

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by prettymina(f): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2017
ayodijex:

Lol. Sorry it has not been easy on you,you'll surely get your money, those that registered for 10k on 31st are being paired already. It will get to your turn.
oh thank u so much I jst pray and hope am matched and paid today.. angry
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by rukygbas: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
latest News from MMM Guiders meeting. MMM may remove Guiders bonuses.Read full details below.
http://www.dailyhitng.com/latest-update-from-mmm-guiders-meetingnew-improvement/
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by amyliajane(f): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
eightsin:

pls when were u activated? a colleague did 50k, was activated on the 9th, till now nothing plus her acct that was showing time of activation suddenly turned to just activated, what could have caused it.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by eightsin(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
prettymina:

5k, 10k, is not moving fast again... the fastest as at now is 50k followed by 20k. You can ask for ur loggin details from the person managing it for you so you monitor it yourself. You will get your 10 k plus d extra but it will take time as the inflow of that category is damn slow
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by eightsin(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
amyliajane:

pls when were u activated? a colleague did 50k, was activated on the 9th, till now nothing plus her acct that was showing time of activation suddenly turned to just activated, what could have caused it.

Your colleagu e will be merged soon. I was activated in the early hours of Wednesday 8th. The stipulated time is 21 days but I assure you it won't even get to that. You might likely get today.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by nellyquash(f): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
val15:
I did 20k package on 6th and was paid yesterday,is still working but slow

Wooow. Good news. I did on the 7th but yet to be paid. Your report has just relieved me.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by julian888(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
amyliajane:

me too am yet to understand y d showing time activation suddenly turned to just activated,noticed it yesterday,am I abt to be paired or wat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.