Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Andrew Yakubu Stole Money Is That Nigeria Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Yakubu Stole Money Is That Nigeria Problem (761 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andrew Yakubu Stole Money Is That Nigeria Problem by denko(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
He stole from Govt, he is a thief and should be dealt with accordingly , That does not validate the fact that APC has defeather all Nigrians, People are fucking hungry ladies and gentlemen, i dont care what happen to Yakubu but i care about 100 million that are starving to death today

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu Stole Money Is That Nigeria Problem by Sandydayziz(f): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
He didn't just steal from the govt, he stole from the 100 million starving today...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Yakubu Stole Money Is That Nigeria Problem by babyfaceafrica: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
He is a their and crook..no need defending him..stealing us corruption!!!!
Re: Andrew Yakubu Stole Money Is That Nigeria Problem by Horus(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
denko:
He stole from Govt, he is a thief and should be dealt with accordingly , That does not validate the fact that APC has defeather all Nigrians, People are fucking hungry ladies and gentlemen, i dont care what happen to Yakubu but i care about 100 million that are starving to death today

Yes it is Nigeria problem, if too many fund looters hide billions in cash inside secret bunkers, this create inflation
Re: Andrew Yakubu Stole Money Is That Nigeria Problem by denko(m): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Inflation and recession cannot go together why are we having both in buhari government
Horus:

Yes it is Nigeria problem, if too many fund looters hide billions in cash inside secret bunkers, this create inflation
Re: Andrew Yakubu Stole Money Is That Nigeria Problem by Ever8054: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
..its because of his type that you have gat millions of hungry people to care about...
Re: Andrew Yakubu Stole Money Is That Nigeria Problem by denko(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
I disagree with you The govt is not working. recovery of loot is just 1% of government duty why has it taken the govt focusing 100%
Ever8054:
..its because of his type that you have gat millions of hungry people to care about...
Re: Andrew Yakubu Stole Money Is That Nigeria Problem by obailala(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
denko:
Every human with a sound mind knows it's because we have too many people like Yakubu (and even far worse) in leadership in Nigeria, that's the exact reason why over 100 million people are starving in a blessed land which should be one of the richest nations worldwide.

Also, the primary reason we have too many people like Yakubu in leadership is because we have so many not-so-smart people who take it upon themselves as a divine duty to defend these vampires and try to downplay the devastating economic effects of their activities.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters' Tendency To Fabricate Lies Against Me Now An Obsession, Says / Right Time To Apply Tit For Tat To Indians Living In Nigeria / BREAKING: Oba Of Lagos Palace On Fire [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.