Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Help: College Of Education (ikere Ekiti) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: College Of Education (ikere Ekiti) (601 Views)

How New Provost Of The College Of Education, Ikere Was Appointed / Main Reason Why College Of Education Ikere Academic Staffs Embarked On Strike / Driver Rape Saga!! College Of Education Ikere To Reopen Next Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: College Of Education (ikere Ekiti) by djeasy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
please i Need Advice... I dont know how to explain this. My mum asked me to bring my
0 level result and she said she want to enroll me into this College of Education (Ikere Ekiti).

But i am confused because

1. I dont know how ascepted their certificate is
2. The lectures are taking place in Port Harcour. While Ikere Ekiti is in Ekiti State. (just comfust)

pls who know about this pls explain to Me.
Re: Help: College Of Education (ikere Ekiti) by integritylady(f): 2:49am On Feb 12, 2017
the college is old and remain one of the best college of education
they have a degree program affiliated with UNN why not apply for that
Re: Help: College Of Education (ikere Ekiti) by djeasy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Will Stop Use Of Scratch Card – Prof. Oloyede / Apply! University Of Portsmouth Masters Scholarship 2017/2018 / Help Me And Compare Between Then These Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.