Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Help Me And Compare Between Then These Two - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me And Compare Between Then These Two (601 Views)

Let's Compare: Unilag Hostel Vs Norwegian Prison / Never Compare Yourself To Others / How Tough Is GCE Compare To That Of School Waec? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me And Compare Between Then These Two by youngking22(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
i want to study theatre and media art at unical but my father has sworn that i must go to unn, even thou they offer theatre and fiim art or i should look for another course to do but according to my findings unical is the one of the best when it comes to theatre and media art, so guys will you just go to the university just to please your father or for your own self.
Re: Help Me And Compare Between Then These Two by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
youngking22:
i want to study theatre and media art at unical but my father has sworn that i must go to unn, even thou they offer theatre and fiim art or i should look for another course to do but according to my findings unical is the one of the best when it comes to theatre and media art, so guys will you just go to the university just to please your father or for your own self.

I'm in UNICAL. Maybe it's just my department sha oh but......RUN!!!! What you hear and what you experience are two different things oh!!! I'm in my 300 level and would love to say my university is great but.......RUN!!!! Just in case you're still in doubt.....RUN!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me And Compare Between Then These Two by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

I'm in UNICAL. Maybe it's just my department sha oh but......RUN!!!! What you hear and what you experience are two different things oh!!! I'm in my 300 level and would love to say my university is great but.......RUN!!!! Just in case you're still in doubt.....RUN!!!!!!!!

I don't even get your advice for that dude ah ah run how where to where
Re: Help Me And Compare Between Then These Two by Francis95(m): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
youngking22:

Re: Help Me And Compare Between Then These Two by Francis95(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

is unical not a good school ?
Re: Help Me And Compare Between Then These Two by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
paulinoace0:

I don't even get your advice for that dude ah ah run how where to where

Far away from UNICAL.
Re: Help Me And Compare Between Then These Two by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Francis95:

is unical not a good school ?

It is. But not all departments function rightly. Some departments and faculties generally are upside down. It's a good school for Law, medicine and other science courses. Those departments try. The rest.....have k leg.

(1) (Reply)

3 Types Of ''degree Arrogance'' That Is Killing Our Educational Sector / Uniport Lecturers In Accounting Dept Imposes Text Book On Students. / Problem In Jamb Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.