Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It (4541 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by SexyChic05(f): 12:41am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by dimexy247(m): 12:43am On Feb 12, 2017
I hate that I loved it undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by softwerk(f): 1:55am On Feb 12, 2017
The truth and dare game was really raw coupled with the alcohol and I sincerely call for a shut down of this very immoral TV show that has added no single value to our country! Worse off was the DJ's stupidity to play an anti-government song like an IPOD member!

Cocoice seems to have valid ongoing experience with running a brothel while I may not be wrong to conclude that Gifty is a Lesbian as ALL her dare instructions were always daring girls to kiss other girls for which she got corrected several times with her very FAKE accent and self. shocked

Efe forming drunken master from just 3 bottles of Legend and speaking endless annoying profanity on live TV like say Warri boys ever get drunk?! grin

See TTT pressing Bisola's yansh and B'oobs like it's a primary school homework! shocked

Bisola also enjoying french kisses from married men. Someone even attempted sucking Kemen's joystick on live national TV!

I bet you that Afrocandy is already taking names after tonight's show! lipsrsealed

The show was still going on like 1hour ago before I went to bed!

Now my eyes are heavy but I can't find sleep at 1am on a Sunday morning Abeg na who send me work And to think that i'm supposed to be in church in less than 8hours to lift up holy hands just taya me sef?!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by Obiwannn: 3:33am On Feb 12, 2017
SexyChic05:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See gobbe!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx6rBKIf2hU

Face like mammy water,
Bress like Olympus wey don fall.

I wonder what persons would actually sit down and watch all this nonsense?
Mtchew!
Next please!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:04am On Feb 12, 2017
softwerk:
The truth and dare game was really raw coupled with the alcohol and I sincerely call for a shut down of this very immoral TV show that has added no single value to our country! Worse off was the DJ's stupidity to play an anti-government song like an IPOD member!

Cocoice seems to have valid ongoing experience with running a brothel while I may not be wrong to conclude that Gifty is a Lesbian as ALL her dare instructions were always daring girls to kiss other girls for which she got corrected several times with her very FAKE accent and self. shocked

Efe forming drunken master from just 3 bottles of Legend and speaking endless annoying profanity on live TV like say Warri boys ever get drunk?! grin

See TTT pressing Bisola's yansh and B'oobs like it's a primary school homework! shocked

Bisola also enjoying french kisses from married men. Someone even attempted sucking Kemen's joystick on live national TV!

I bet you that Afrocandy is already taking names after tonight's show! lipsrsealed

Now my eyes are heavy but I can't find sleep at 1am on a Sunday morning Abeg na who send me work And to think that i'm supposed to be in church in less than 8hours to lift up holy hands just taya me sef?!
criticizing the show but you know the names of every house mate and their personalities! Talk about hypocrisy shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by Nutase: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2017
Ashys having taken over.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by TDonald: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
criticizing the show but you know the names of every house mate and their personalities! Talk about hypocrisy shocked shocked

No mind that kettle Wey dey call Pot black

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by frankanyiks(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2017
Ok

Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by CHARLOE(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Guy even stayed up till 1am hoping 4 more action!
Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by CaroLyner(f): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2017
softwerk:

you know too much about it for someone who wants it banned.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by mcnewz814: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2017
we buy iTunes card Alexjoe814@gmail.com /08108387608
Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by DCMIX(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2017
I'm afraid for the next generation
Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by costal(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmmh what is there to c again
Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by softwerk(f): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:

I guess i'm above 18. I'm only concerned about our younger ones that were still awake and made to watch such reprobates on TV.
Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by CplusJason: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
cool
Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
softwerk:

grin
Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by HemmanuelRichy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
That one Na breast Abi slippers? This people no just get iota of shame!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by LecciGucci: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Olosho with flat slippers
Re: Big Brother Naija Update - When Coco Ice And Bsssey Did It by Athanatos(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
you know too much about it for someone who wants it banned.

My thoughts exactly.She knows way too much for someone who wants it banned. Most people who are all up in their feelings about BBN are just people who would do worse in private.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Posed With His Beard Growing All Over His Chin & The Lower Cheeks(pics,vi / Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" / Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.