Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) (49197 Views)

"My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) / Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" / Annie Idibia Attends Nino Idibia's Graduation With His Mum Sunmbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by kabrud: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
u want book haram to behead you? People never recover from MMM and u want to start another fraud. Thief

Oh I never knew she is even a victim of shortcut to wealth.

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Oh I never knew she is even a victim of shortcut to wealth.
u r pained
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Fmdipo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
lolz u roll in money ahahahahhahahh, when u beg for money to buy data. Ole

beg for. money from your father or who?
Silence is the best answer to you
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by kabrud: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
u r pained

Pained that u are a victim shortcut to wealth?
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Pained that u are a victim shortcut to wealth?
u r still pained trust me
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fmdipo:

you are pained, that's all
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by kabrud: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fmdipo:

Bro, just allow her. U know some of these hustling illiterates who want to feel belong. I'm telling u, she is really enjoying this exchange of banters, it gives her the sense of being among, u know those things.

1 Like

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by kabrud: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
u r still pained trust me
Go in search of ur fellow illiterates and leave my mention alone.

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Go in search of ur fellow illiterates and leave my mention alone.
u r bitter and pained already
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by kabrud: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:

For what exactly? Woman, go in search of other avenues, this is one is bursted already.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

For what exactly? Woman, go in search of other avenues, this is one is bursted already.
it doesn't matter that u r pained
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by kabrud: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
it doesn't matter that u r pained

Lol, not interested, bye.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by kabrud: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
Is okay, bye.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by franklingud(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yeah!
The chicken's son.

Good for him shaa
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by IBreakRules: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
passyhansome:
Son of a Coward.
the real COWARD is YOU
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Fmdipo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Bro, just allow her. U know some of these hustling illiterates who want to feel belong. I'm telling u, she is really enjoying this exchange of banters, it gives her the sense of being among, u know those things.

noted
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by rosy1992(f): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wow this is lovely.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by preselect(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tuface or whatever his name is should stop reminding nigerians that he exists angry

#LetEvilMenSuffer

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by mrabiu54(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
loomer:

When you start to get children, you go know which is far more important, your children or the useless country called Nigeria.
Really...have you got urs
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by dikamzy(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2017
gabazin080:
i pray he get mind pass him papa
si you want make dem kill him papa like odas abi? go lead d protest instead nd i wl advocate throigh nations for your legendary acknowledgement. ibiki!!!!
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by dikamzy(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2017
gabazin080:
i pray he get mind pass him papa
so you want make dem kill him papa like odas abi? go lead d protest instead nd i wl advocate throigh nations for your legendary acknowledgement. ibiki!!!!
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by dikamzy(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2017
preselect:
Tuface or whatever his name is should stop reminding nigerians that he exists angry

#LetEvilMenSuffer
OLODO SHUT UP!!!
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by preselect(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2017
dikamzy:
Iam a goat!!!

I know. .. . . . you irritable . . . and . . . . . irreparable moronic zombie

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by dikamzy(m): 3:41am On Feb 17, 2017
preselect:

I know. .. . . . you irritable . . . and . . . . . irreparable moronic zombie
ibiki
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by preselect(m): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2017
dikamzy:
ibiki

akpa amu
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by dikamzy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
preselect:

akpa amu
amu nkita
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by preselect(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
dikamzy:
amu nkita

amu ochicha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead / EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.