Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

"My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) (34186 Views)

BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Prince Nico Mbarga Of "Sweet Mother", His Song Is One The Biggest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by lacemose(m): 7:47am On Mar 11, 2019
The wife of the famous Nigerian singer (2 Face), Annie Idibia went to her social media page to show off her mother to the world, she captioned the photo...

"My Sweet Mother ♥️♥️♥️���, What Would I Do Without You Mama?? T H A N K Y O U � #appreciationpost"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/my-sweet-mother-annie-idibia-shows-off.html

8 Likes

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by BoboKush(m): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2019
What of ha sweet husband grin
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Onyi22(f): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2019
She's cute

1 Like

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by itspzpics(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2019
Mama d mama

11 Likes

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Glorylynn: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2019
She looks too flashy for my liking undecided
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Ekakamba: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2019
I will never do this.

I will never do that.

Relax and fall in love first.

Love comes with full subscription of mumu.

grin tongue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Looking good mommy

1 Like

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by livinbygrace: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Whats really going on in this wicked world?Are fathers not worthy to be celebrated or are they meant for sacrificial lamb?Despite all the effort and upbringing of children,seems all glory goes to the mother and that is why i keep telling men to enjoy themselves to the fullest.Be responsible at home and also enjoy yourself while it last,because after the suffering and hursling of training the children,they still tends to favor their mothers more than their fathers and as it is now Father"s reward is in heaven,so enjoy yourself while still alive.

9 Likes

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by superlanny(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2019
ok we have seen her. noted
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by ecomerceguru: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2019
She doesn’t need all those make up to look Good na
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Nice one
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Skypoman(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2019
wil202011:
[sup][/sup]
scammer, all Photoshop pictures.
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2019
This woman is fresh to bleep

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by emmabest2000(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2019
See fingers and black painted nails

Slay Mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by bettercreature(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Glorylynn:
She is bleaching grin grin grin
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Nobodyperson: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Mom looks like the who're I bleeped last week
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by CheedyJ(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2019
Glorylynn:
Who ur likeness EPP?

3 Likes

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by ojimbo(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2019
I'm tired of seeing useless topics or news making front page

2 Likes

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Spartacus101(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2019
Abeg if she is single.... Just connect me...
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Cabble4(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2019
How does this change the fact that Kano state gov. election has been declared inconclusive?
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by morafin01: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2019
you all are scammer
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Onyekachi419(f): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2019
Glorylynn:
Ndi enro
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2019
She looks like a bag of beans
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2019
BrandStrateg1st:
Cute
pls pls and pleases don't spoil the meaning of cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rema Is Better Than Wizkid – Nigerians Make Comparison On Twitter / BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic / Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.