Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Selection Of The 144,000 Israelite Evangelists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Selection Of The 144,000 Israelite Evangelists (518 Views)

After 100 Years, 8 Million Followers, God Is Still Unable To Find 144,000 Seal / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selection Of The 144,000 Israelite Evangelists by Kei144(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Out of the millions of Christian descendants of ancient Israelites in the world, God will anoint 144,000 of them with His Holy Spirit and with His divine power, and they will go about doing good and doing signs and wonders. As they go about, they will preach the gospel of the kingdom of God; a message that will teach people how to become eternal sons of God.

Mt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Mt. 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place `the abomination that causes desolation’, [Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11] spoken of through the prophet Daniel — let the reader understand —
Mt. 24:16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Jesus implied that this special preaching of the gospel of the kingdom will take place shortly before the rise of the Antichrist. In my thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3549267/predictions-2017-end-time-events, I indicated that biblical end-time will finally commence on 2th March, 2017. That is the day the 144,000 Israelites are supposed to emerge. My thinking is that, just like Jesus’ earthly ministry began, there will be a 40-day period for the selection of the 144,000.

Mt. 4:1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil.
Mt. 4:2 After fasting for forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.
Mt. 4:3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

Re. 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
Re. 14:2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.
Re. 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No-one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
Re. 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
Re. 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

Many people wrongly think that only male virgin Israelites qualify to belong in the 144,000. Incidentally, most things that pertain to God are spiritual, rather than physical. I think that any person who wants to belong in the 144,000 must rise up to blamelessness in the 40 days before 28th March, 2017. It takes serious spiritual exercise. Jesus fasted for 40 days; I will not advocate for anyone to go into 40-day fasting, but there definitely must be some intense spiritual exercise during those 40 days.
Re: Selection Of The 144,000 Israelite Evangelists by Kei144(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2017

March 28th....

Sometimes i worry i will miss it at the last moment.

I KNOW that day.

He told me about it in 1992.

Its so close now..and yet...i feel so..far.

That makes one of you two a liar.

Either he lied when he said nobody knows which makes him a fraud or youre lying or allowed yourself to be deceived.

Interesting response.

Its just that in 1992 i had a very vivid dream about March 28.

I was never told the year.

Just the day and the month.

I was not told what would happen in detail in the dream.

Only that it would be a day of no return and great joy.

And that nothing would ever be the same after.

I have pondered that dream for the last 2 decades.

And now here is a thread mentioning that date.

I have told no one until now.

And here it is.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3449948/pg1#61515096
Re: Selection Of The 144,000 Israelite Evangelists by Kei144(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2017

March 28th....

Sometimes i worry i will miss it at the last moment.

I KNOW that day.

He told me about it in 1992.

Its so close now..and yet...i feel so..far.

Interesting response.

Its just that in 1992 i had a very vivid dream about March 28.

I was never told the year.

Just the day and the month.

I was not told what would happen in detail in the dream.

Only that it would be a day of no return and great joy.

And that nothing would ever be the same after.

I have pondered that dream for the last 2 decades.

And now here is a thread mentioning that date.

I have told no one until now.

And here it is.

De. 17:6 On the testimony of two or three witnesses a man shall be put to death, but no-one shall be put to death on the testimony of only one witness.
De. 17:7 The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among you.

De. 19:15 One witness is not enough to convict a man accused of any crime or offence he may have committed. A matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.

2Co. 13:1 This will be my third visit to you. “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.” [Deut. 19:15]
2Co. 13:2 I already gave you a warning when I was with you the second time. I now repeat it while absent: On my return I will not spare those who sinned earlier or any of the others,
2Co. 13:3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.

Mt. 18:16 But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that `every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ [Deut. 19:15]

You see, I accused March 28th 2017 as being the date that biblical end time begins with the anointing of the 144,000 Israelites. The Australian poster quoted above presented a second witness. I and the Australian poster have become the first to pin it on March 28th. According to De. 17:7, it now remains for all the people to join us in pinning the beginning of end time and the anointing of the 144,000 Israelites on March 28th 2017. Get ready my friends; everything will change.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3449948/pg1#61554086

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Expose Their Breasts Are Going To Hell – Pastor Muoka / Why You Should Stop Attacking Pastor Or Church Clerics / Boko Haram Releases New Video Showing Gruesome Execution Of Government Spies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.