Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288125 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Washing your clothe in the dream is spiritual purging, cleansing and deliverance.

2. If you don't want to eat in the dream: (i) Don't go to bed hungry (ii) Bless anything you want to eat. (iii) Mind what you eat and where you eat. If you are eating in the dream constantly, pray aggressively against the spirit behind it.

Thanks sir. May God bless you more and more .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emmbanny(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

The white chair represent holiness, truth, divine power and authority. The clean water means the Holy Spirit. The old man is the Lord Himself or His Spirit. This means the gift of pastorship, divine power and authority.
God bless you sir. Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by blessedchick(f): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

People may provoke you or annoy you easily so you have to have forbearance and be of soft temper. Be wary of indecent dressing and suggestive behaviour so as not to provoke anyone sexually within and outside your home.

Thanks sir I appreciate
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Babysnow1: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2019
good morning sir...
I used to have this kind of dream always...

the service will be going on in the church..and I will be inside the church, scattering my house bag looking for clothes to wear,a meanwhile the service is going on, then someone will be telling me wear this or that........or the service will be going on ...I will start to fetch water to want to take my bath with it and my pastor will be asking me what am I doing outside
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Babysnow1:
good morning sir...
I used to have this kind of dream always...

the service will be going on in the church..and I will be inside the church, scattering my house bag looking for clothes to wear,a meanwhile the service is going on, then someone will be telling me wear this or that........or the service will be going on ...I will start to fetch water to want to take my bath with it and my pastor will be asking me what am I doing outside
You are straying away from the Lord or getting too far from him. You need to find your way back to him and be closer to him. You need to devote more time to serve the Lord and worship him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emmbanny(m): 2:23am On Apr 27, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

The white chair represent holiness, truth, divine power and authority. The clean water means the Holy Spirit. The old man is the Lord Himself or His Spirit. This means the gift of pastorship, divine power and authority.
Good morning pastor taye, please sir what is the meaning of this vision. I saw a black wild dog about to attack Me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Emmbanny:
Good morning pastor taye, please sir what is the meaning of this vision. I saw a black wild dog about to attack Me.
It represent the spirit of seduction and lust. Watch against that spirit and pray over it. One may begin to have symptoms of seduction and lust at puberty and adolescence and as you grow older it becomes stronger even for a christian. Although there are spirits that fuel seduction and lust but it is mainly a spontaneous thing from puberty. So guard against the spirit and the power of seduction and lust. But if you cant bear it, go and marry or ask the Lord for help.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emmbanny(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

It represent the spirit of seduction and lust. Watch against that spirit and pray over it. One may begin to have symptoms of seduction and lust at puberty and adolescence and as you grow older it becomes stronger even for a christian. Although there are spirits that fuel seduction and lust but it is mainly a spontaneous thing from puberty. So guard against the spirit and the power of seduction and lust. But if you cant bear it, go and marry or ask the Lord for help.
thank you sir, you are 100 percent correct. Though I'm married. But what should I do?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
My email is tcrojem@gmail.com

Don't send me PMs here.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Emmbanny:
thank you sir, you are 100 percent correct. Though I'm married. But what should I do?
Deal with the spirit
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emmbanny(m): 5:13am On Apr 28, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Deal with the spirit
ok sir thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 28, 2019
bro taye good morning sir,
what's the mean defecating outside in my dream and we are even 3 in number .
secondly i saw my sister's result who just got admission , she failed mathematics and other two subjects.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debsamuelle(f): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hello brother taye.
Okay I had this dream where I was lying on the floor in my room and all of a sudden,
I started bleeding from my nose.. I tried to
get up but I couldn't... By the time I stood up, there was blood everywhere like I was in an accident..
I also discovered that I lost three of my front teeth. I tried calling my brothers for help but no one answered me.... By the time I got the kitchen, I saw my younger brother with his nose also dripping little blood.

Also, I dreamt that I was searching for a land to buy with a friend of mine. P. S.. I just started a new job but deep down...I know where I am now,
I might be too young to afford a land.
I can't remember if we got the land or not but fast-forward, I saw my friends working differently.. They were finding things difficult so I asked them to work together. They agreed and it turned out to be a good partnership

I'd appreciate it if you could help me with these dreams
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emmbanny(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Deal with the spirit
Good day sur, last year, i dreamt. In that dream, i had an encounter with egungun, and one of its followers, wanted to flog me with a cane, but I I avoided it. And left. Later I came back and confronted him, collected the cane and broke it. And he said to me, because I'm a potent child of God .Please explain this to me. Thanks

Secondly i sometimes i heard someone called my name in a silent voice in my dreams. Please who could this be?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by blessedchick(f): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
in my dream I saw water springing up from the ground.what does this mean please.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Happy Sunday. Please sir, help me interpret this dream i had this morning. I was in a room that looked like an interview room with an envelope containing money on the table but I knew I couldn't touch it cos it wasn't my own, so I just picked up my phone and started pressing it. I then saw myself walking with two people and one was talking bout how he took of the money he saw and the other person asked me why I didn't take it & I was explaining to him that it is a sin and all that. I then saw myself in a room with people seated like interviewers and they were telling me but how they were observing me in the earlier room and how I was just playing music on my phone and singing rather than paying attention to the money. They then brought out a document for me to sign and I heard "SIGN IT FOR I HAVE PREPARED IT FOR YOU" and I signed it after which it was then rolled as a scroll, sealed and given to me. Then I heard "SIGN, SEALED AND DELIVERED". God bless you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
chukwuma0000:
bro taye good morning sir,
what's the mean defecating outside in my dream and we are even 3 in number .
secondly i saw my sister's result who just got admission , she failed mathematics and other two subjects.
I've interpreted this in the mail you sent to me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
debsamuelle:
Hello brother taye.
Okay I had this dream where I was lying on the floor in my room and all of a sudden,
I started bleeding from my nose.. I tried to
get up but I couldn't... By the time I stood up, there was blood everywhere like I was in an accident..
I also discovered that I lost three of my front teeth. I tried calling my brothers for help but no one answered me.... By the time I got the kitchen, I saw my younger brother with his nose also dripping little blood.

Also, I dreamt that I was searching for a land to buy with a friend of mine. P. S.. I just started a new job but deep down...I know where I am now,
I might be too young to afford a land.
I can't remember if we got the land or not but fast-forward, I saw my friends working differently.. They were finding things difficult so I asked them to work together. They agreed and it turned out to be a good partnership

I'd appreciate it if you could help me with these dreams
On the first dream, pray against any type of accident, injury or harm, and death.

2. You may not be able to afford a land now but the Lord can make way for you to be able to own a land. Never forget God still does wonders. The other part of the dream is for you, the Lord need you to work together with some people as a team, to make things work. I don't really know who those people are but you'll find out soon. It is also about a leadership skill/gift that you possess.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by debsamuelle(f): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

On the first dream, pray against any type of accident, injury or harm, and death.

2. You may not be able to afford a land now but the Lord can make way for you to be able to own a land. Never forget God still does wonders. The other part of the dream is for you, the Lord need you to work together with some people
as a team, to make things work. I don't really know who those people are but you'll find out soon. It is also about a leadership skill/gift that you possess.

Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Emmbanny:
Good day sur, last year, i dreamt. In that dream, i had an encounter with egungun, and one of its followers, wanted to flog me with a cane, but I I avoided it. And left. Later I came back and confronted him, collected the cane and broke it. And he said to me, because I'm a potent child of God .Please explain this to me. Thanks

Secondly i sometimes i heard someone called my name in a silent voice in my dreams. Please who could this be?
Egungun/masquerades are ancestral spirits and devils from your place of birth, they came against you but they could not prevail against you because of the power of God in you and because you are Spirit-filled.

2. I don't know who the person might be but this person/entity is using satanic summon and witchcraft to try to manipulate you and control you. You should pray against witchcraft and bewitchment.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2019
blessedchick:
in my dream I saw water springing up from the ground.what does this mean please.
It is the favour of the Lord or a answer to your prayer.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by shugaplum(f): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Hello...

I always dream about my secondary school which I left years ago. What does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emmbanny(m): 5:57am On Apr 29, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Egungun/masquerades are ancestral spirits and devils from your place of birth, they came against you but they could not prevail against you because of the power of God in you and because you are Spirit-filled.

2. I don't know who the person might be but this person/entity is using satanic summon and witchcraft to try to manipulate you and control you. You should pray against witchcraft and bewitchment.
thank you sir, God bless you

Sir as I was praying this morning, i saw about two different wrapper of candy, in a palm of a hand., but i can't say if candy is in it or not.

Secondly i saw a pot and a hand is washing a spoon in it. Please sir, what is the meaning of these?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2019
dharyurh:
Happy Sunday. Please sir, help me interpret this dream i had this morning. I was in a room that looked like an interview room with an envelope containing money on the table but I knew I couldn't touch it cos it wasn't my own, so I just picked up my phone and started pressing it. I then saw myself walking with two people and one was talking bout how he took of the money he saw and the other person asked me why I didn't take it & I was explaining to him that it is a sin and all that. I then saw myself in a room with people seated like interviewers and they were telling me but how they were observing me in the earlier room and how I was just playing music on my phone and singing rather than paying attention to the money. They then brought out a document for me to sign and I heard "SIGN IT FOR I HAVE PREPARED IT FOR YOU" and I signed it after which it was then rolled as a scroll, sealed and given to me. Then I heard "SIGN, SEALED AND DELIVERED". God bless you
It seems the interview was just about testing your faith, integrity and honesty. If you continue to live in love and remain loyal, pure and honest, you will not only please God but you would be honored and rewarded by him in a wonderful way.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2019
shugaplum:
Hello...

I always dream about my secondary school which I left years ago. What does it mean?
It means backwardness and setbacks. Pray against the spirit behind it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Suspect33(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

It means backwardness and setbacks. Pray against the spirit behind it.
What does snake represent in dreams
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2019
Emmbanny:
thank you sir, God bless you

Sir as I was praying this morning, i saw about two different wrapper of candy, in a palm of a hand., but i can't say if candy is in it or not.

Secondly i saw a pot and a hand is washing a spoon in it. Please sir, what is the meaning of these?
The first one means a physical present or gift, and the second one mean spiritual purification/sanctification.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2019
Suspect33:
What does snake represent in dreams
Seduction, destruction, both are the same.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ruthnenubari(f): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2019
I always see myself flighting in d dream or running wat is d meaning
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emmbanny(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

The first one means a physical present or gift, and the second one mean spiritual purification/sanctification.
thank you sir. God bless you sir.

This morning, i dreamt that i was in the church. A boy of about 9 or 10 years was bringing a toddler to the church. Then a stranger want to attack or kidnap them. But I quickly rushed to the entrance of the church and challenged him. Then he turned to me and started fighting me saying that he will kill me. But while fighting him, I was saying IN THE NAME OF JESUS, DIE.

Please sir what is the meaning?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by vanilla90(f): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2019
Good morning

Please what does it mean to be stamped on my face in the dream?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Suspect33(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Seduction, destruction, both are the same.
I had a weird dream last night, I was laying in bed (in d dream) and was feeling like something was holding on to me, I ask my brother whose bed was beside mine what it was and he said 'snake', I do have problems with lust too

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.