Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290427 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emmbanny(m): 6:26am On Apr 06, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Since your name is Emmanuel and Emmanuel means "God with us" the man of God is saying you are expected to carry the Spirit, presence, power, authority and the Light of God with you wherever you go. You have also been called and anointed for ministry.
once again , my heavenly father will empower you more.
But sir, you mentioned, spirit, presence, power, authority and light of God. Please how do I go about this,? How can I receive all these?.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nephilim: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2019
Thanks Bros, God bless you. This kind of dream is quite common to me, and I've prayed severally concerning it, attimes it stop and then comes. Is there no permanent solution to it?
TayehJiboluwa:

It means a spiritual marriage, and a spirit wife, you need to break free from her. It's a marine spirit meant to be your spouse. You need deliverance from that spirit - you may have links with marine spirits. You can get help from a pastor or search online on how to deal with spirit spouses and marine spirits. The spirit may serve as an impediment to a successful marriage and relationship.

Here's an article on this issue with prayer points: http://ggcrc..com/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
ttime:
GOOD morning sir, may God continue to prosper your ministry.

there are 3 dreams i want u to explain please.

1. i frequently have this dream where i see myself flying the skies as a mighty bird. sometimes little dogs will start to pull my feet to the ground because am always flying close to the ground.

2. i saw a man surfing in the clouds. i was with some people so i asked them how is that possible but they didnt answer. then d guy surfing in the clouds saw me and decided to come down. as he did,his body was like electricity passing through him so i was afraid and wanted to run away, but he stopped me. he then explained how he could surf the clouds. next i looked into the sky and saw a mighty sword. i asked and they told me its God's sword.

3. when i was applying for nigerian army. i had a dream. it was our final parade to be commissioned as soldiers. we were given the ceremonial dress. along with it, they gave each of us the skeleton of dead soldiers. we were expected to wear those skeletons in our ceremonial dress. i couldnt do it so 2 female soldiers came and dressed me up.

pls reply asap, thanks
To fly in the dream means spiritual power and authority(sometimes it could be demonic possession) but that's not common. Something is not right if you are flying as a bird in the dream, you may need to pray against such demonic influence. In Ezekiel 13:20-21, the bible tells us of those who hunt souls to make them to fly, and the bible says such souls are in their bondage. The sword of God is also the word of God, and it is a symbol of power and authority. The word of God as the sword of God is sent to save, judge and deliver. The skeleton of dead soldiers you were given means you are expected to lay down your life defending your country. I'm afraid that's really a bad omen for you joining the army, it means death may be inevitable and you will face some certain mortality while serving your country.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Emmbanny:
once again , my heavenly father will empower you more.
But sir, you mentioned, spirit, presence, power, authority and light of God. Please how do I go about this,? How can I receive all these?.

I've told you, spend a lot of time alone in the presence of the Lord, and study your bible like your life depends on it. Pray morning, afternoon, and night. Spend time worshiping and praising God. Do this consistently till you begin to feel and sense the presence and power of God. You should also ask God to speak to you, that you want to be hearing from him. Also ask God to be filled with the Holy Ghost which will empower you, guide and lead you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emmbanny(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

I've told you, spend a lot of time alone in the presence of the Lord, and study your bible like your life depends on it. Pray morning, afternoon, and night. Spend time worshiping and praising God. Do this consistently till you begin to feel and sense the presence and power of God. You should also ask God to speak to you, that you want to be hearing from him. Also ask God to be filled with the Holy Ghost which will empower you, guide and lead you.
thank you sir God bless you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nephilim:
Thanks Bros, God bless you. This kind of dream is quite common to me, and I've prayed severally concerning it, attimes it stop and then comes. Is there no permanent solution to it?

You need to deal with a stubborn marine spouse.

Go to the link in my previous reply and check part two of the message on my profile, it's on dealing with spiritual marriages and spirit spouse.

You can send me a mail after saying the prayers at the end of each messages.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by HisSmileHeal(m): 5:59am On Apr 08, 2019
Good morning sir..
Please I'm someone that mostly don't remember Dreams n this always bother me.. Is there anything I can do?.
Please help me with this Dream.
Like I was going for a Burial Party with someone as we are Moving asif something was Hindering us so later we Were Flying and the Person was showing me somethings down like those disturbing us in the bush.
Wen we get to the party a Land was willed to me too..
I Also saw I Fetch a Paint of Water for my one of my Student a girl,I told her to go n pour it in her bucket...
Please help if there is meaning to all this...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Good morning sir/ma
Please I need urgent interpretation of these dreams. It happened to me and it baffles me.

1.In the dream, I saw a man riding motorcycle .The motorcyclist was carrying something, which looked like wood -box used for hawking or distributing bread. . At first, I thought the man was a bread distributor. I was just walking on the road without giving the motorcyclist attention. Later, I looked back,only to discover that the motorcyclist had an accident and the wood-like box fell and scattered. As it scattered, it was revealed that four corpses (who were men) was what were being kept in the wood-like box, instead of bread . I was shocked, because my expectation was that the motorcyclist was keeping breads inside the box. At this point, I ran away and I woke up.

2. Few days later,I had another dream. I was walking on a street around my neighbourhood. I saw a mad man sitting beside a gutter. I walked pass the mad man. Later, I looked back to discover the mad man was chasing me with a stone. I can't say whether the stone hit me or not . I managed to pick a stone to hit the man too. I seemed powerless that my throw had no weight. At this point, I couldn't find the mad man again and I woke up.

Please help.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Gab25: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2019
See this video, you will be so encouraged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
HisSmileHeal:
Good morning sir..
Please I'm someone that mostly don't remember Dreams n this always bother me.. Is there anything I can do?.
Please help me with this Dream.
Like I was going for a Burial Party with someone as we are Moving asif something was Hindering us so later we Were Flying and the Person was showing me somethings down like those disturbing us in the bush.
Wen we get to the party a Land was willed to me too..
I Also saw I Fetch a Paint of Water for my one of my Student a girl,I told her to go n pour it in her bucket...
Please help if there is meaning to all this...

If you don't remember your dreams, pray for the grace to remember your dreams. If you start praying now, you may not have to go for the funeral or burial party of the person you dreamed about. If a land was willed to you at the burial party you attended it is probably a family member who had died, so cancel that part of the dream and pray against it. The part where you flew over the hindrance means the Lord has empowered you to overcome the present challenges or difficulty but you should still pray against anti-progress and anti-promotion forces as you were shown in the bush in the dream. The water you fetched for a student of yours means knowledge and information you are imparting to them and making impact in their lives. You probably have the gift of teaching. That part of the dream is best explained with Proverbs 11:25.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by HisSmileHeal(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

If you don't remember your dreams, pray for the grace to remember your dreams. If you start praying now, you may not have to go for the funeral or burial party of the person you dreamed about. If a land was willed to you at the burial party you attended it is probably a family member who had died, so cancel that part of the dream and pray against it. The part where you flew over the hindrance means the Lord has empowered you to overcome the present challenges or difficulty but you should still pray against anti-progress and anti-promotion forces as you were shown in the bush in the dream. The water you fetched for a student of yours means knowledge and information you are imparting to them and making impact in their lives. You probably have the gift of teaching. That part of the dream is best explained with Proverbs 11:25.
Thanks vmuch Sir.. I'm a Corps Member though,just discharging my national duty as an Engineering graduate force to the Teaching Field .....
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
yemiprogress:
Good morning sir/ma
Please I need urgent interpretation of these dreams. It happened to me and it baffles me.

1.In the dream, I saw a man riding motorcycle .The motorcyclist was carrying something, which looked like wood -box used for hawking or distributing bread. . At first, I thought the man was a bread distributor. I was just walking on the road without giving the motorcyclist attention. Later, I looked back,only to discover that the motorcyclist had an accident and the wood-like box fell and scattered. As it scattered, it was revealed that four corpses (who were men) was what were being kept in the wood-like box, instead of bread . I was shocked, because my expectation was that the motorcyclist was keeping breads inside the box. At this point, I ran away and I woke up.

2. Few days later,I had another dream. I was walking on a street around my neighbourhood. I saw a mad man sitting beside a gutter. I walked pass the mad man. Later, I looked back to discover the mad man was chasing me with a stone. I can't say whether the stone hit me or not . I managed to pick a stone to hit the man too. I seemed powerless that my throw had no weight. At this point, I couldn't find the mad man again and I woke up.

Please help.
The first dream is about a road traffic accident that may claim lives, be careful and pray about it. The second dream is also about an accident, violence or tragedy that you are prone to. Be watchful and vigilant, and pray.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=TayehJiboluwa post=77370559]
The first dream is about a road traffic accident that may claim lives, be careful and pray about it. The second dream is also about an accident, violence or tragedy that you are prone to. Be watchful and vigilant, and pray.

Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
good evening sir,
please there was this dream i had last night about a girl that came to a house putting on cloth that showcase her bodies (i:e pant) i was like following her in that dream maybe i think to have sex with but all to no avail,
we have tried all corners to make sure we have sex but i think everywhere is too open for that.
i now woke up .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
HisSmileHeal:

Thanks vmuch Sir.. I'm a Corps Member though,just discharging my national duty as an Engineering graduate force to the Teaching Field .....

You are doing more than just teaching sir. You are making impact in the lives of your students...imparting transformational knowledge and information, and skills. Make it a lifelong commitment to teach and impart knowledge and make impact generally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Had a dream where I prayed and dug out charm from the front of a house. Thereafter was scared of the after effect.
What could it mean sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
chukwuma0000:
good evening sir,
please there was this dream i had last night about a girl that came to a house putting on cloth that showcase her bodies (i:e pant) i was like following her in that dream maybe i think to have sex with but all to no avail,
we have tried all corners to make sure we have sex but i think everywhere is too open for that.
i now woke up .
It is lust. You need to deal with it. Pray and ask God to help you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Had a dream where I prayed and dug out charm from the front of a house. Thereafter was scared of the after effect.
What could it mean sir
Some people bury charms in front/entrance of their houses for protection and for other purposes, this might be what you have just encountered. You may have lived or you may be living in such house. The implication of that is the spirit attached to that charm pollutes everyone living in that house. You may pray that any charm that has been buried anywhere that is affecting you should be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by tsquare299(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
help me with this sir, my female friend sent me her school assignment to do. I was doing the assignment for her when I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
tsquare299:
help me with this sir, my female friend sent me her school assignment to do. I was doing the assignment for her when I woke up.
You guys should help each other out whichever way you can. She is going to need you to help her with some things and you might need her to help you too

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 11, 2019
1, Dreamt when one of my classmate called me out to come and see one of us but getting to the place i behold a guy stiff naked and mentally ill.
2, Dreamt when i was walking on a lane on my turning back i realized that a dog was following me i now turn back and chase it with a stone and it ran away.
3, i dreamt when am in the class waiting to write a test.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
More blessings sir.
1. Dreamt of a man (whom i know not) come to my house with a cutlass to clear grass.
2. Stood in front of a gutter like hole in front of my house containing plenty things that i have no idea about and was shouting "i recover things that have been taken away from me".
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Davoneskay(m): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
I dreamt of seeing palm kernel trees. I was not convenient with those tree cos snakes might hide inside the kernel bunch. The palm trees looked fresh but had no fruit. I could feel it that fruits would soon blossom but I was not convenient wit the trees. I thought of uprooting it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
1.I saw a young boy and an old man the old man was now telling the boy that God wants to use him but the boy knew he has done many bad things he didn't want to Listen to the man but the man did not care he commanded the young inside a drum of water and later the boy was following the old man
2.I was washing my hand after eating a food given to me by a woman the woman was now telling me that I should know that she likes me very much and I knew the woman in real life in fact I am living with her and her husband but I have left there after a disagreement ( note:I did see myself eating in the dream)
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
chukwuma0000:
1, Dreamt when one of my classmate called me out to come and see one of us but getting to the place i behold a guy stiff naked and mentally ill.
2, Dreamt when i was walking on a lane on my turning back i realized that a dog was following me i now turn back and chase it with a stone and it ran away.
3, i dreamt when am in the class waiting to write a test.

1) Pray that will not be your portion, mental illness or insanity will not be your portion, even though it wasn't you that was affected in the dream, pray against it and reject it.

2) Dog in the dream mean the spirit of lust but it appears you are already tackling it.

3) Writing test or exam in the dream means your faith or understanding or patience/endurance is been tested.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
dharyurh:
More blessings sir.
1. Dreamt of a man (whom i know not) come to my house with a cutlass to clear grass.
2. Stood in front of a gutter like hole in front of my house containing plenty things that i have no idea about and was shouting "i recover things that have been taken away from me".
'

1) It means you will get help with some things you want to do or about to do.

2) Keep saying that prayer aggressively until you feel something has happened. It is a revelatory prayer/dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:18am On Apr 13, 2019
Davoneskay:
I dreamt of seeing palm kernel trees. I was not convenient with those tree cos snakes might hide inside the kernel bunch. The palm trees looked fresh but had no fruit. I could feel it that fruits would soon blossom but I was not convenient wit the trees. I thought of uprooting it.

The palm kernel trees in the dream represent some unpleasant situation that you are not convenient with and want it to end and you are also concerned it might get worse but all you have to do is wait, the situation will change(the palm kernel trees will bear fruits and that will be blessing). The Lord will help you. You can also pray for God's intervention and God's mercy over any situation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:22am On Apr 13, 2019
Pls don't post more than two dreams at once.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by peggywebbs(f): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2019
Good day sir

Please I need Interpretation to these dreams

1. I had a dream inside a dream. In this dream I was in a home and had two kids. A boy and a girl. I remember holding the hands of the little boy and then I sent them to sleep. In that dream I remember hearing only a voice (there was no one there) and it sounded like a man's voice. I was praying in that dream and I asked the voice what is the Bible passages I should read. The voice said Corinthians 4 and I said again what else and I heard the numbers 73 and 74. Inside the dream I woke up and I realized that when I spat, I spat out blood and then I said maybe it was because of the strength I had used to communicate in the dream. So I went to the bathroom. It so happened that the place I woke up in was were they were doing a charismatic program and deliverance. I went to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth. I then came out to find my friend. I looked for the scripture wondering if Corinthians was up to verse 73 and 74. I remember searching the Bible. I was talking with my friend before I went to look for my mum. Then I woke up.

2. I dreamt I was in a place. It looked like I was working there so I decided to see if I could go and meet my friends in another office. I saw a jeep coming behind me and I said it's too late to escape this woman. It was my former boss. She came out of the car and came face to face with me. Her face was very close to my face and I could feel the breath coming from her nose (close enough to kiss someone). She said very close to my ears "Come Back". I quickly told her that I'm comfortable where I am and that I am not coming back.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:
Pls don't post more than two dreams at once.
I am sorry Sir I did that because of power supply failure in our area once again I am very sorry and I won't do that anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.