Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290013 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by daddyp76(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
I a dream last night and I saw myself putting up fire and adding more firewood to keep it burning.
Please I need interpretation of this, thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by layefa123(f): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good evening sir . May God continue to strengthen you. Please what does it mean when someone gives you money in the dream. . The first person gave me 1k,while I was still trying to count how much the other person gave me before I woke up. I know the person who gave me 1k physically
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ednutey(f): 2:11am On Jun 17, 2019
I had a dream last week where I saw myself driving a huge truck then I got to a spot I was supposed to have a uturn and realized I couldn't because of how long the truck was, I got down and then got into a smaller car and continued my journey. In reality I don't drive, I drove last, over 10 years ago.

Secondly I saw myself in Nigeria about to travel to d states, I found out all d money on me was in dollar, I wanted to get some things so I kept looking for how to get naira, suddenly I saw a long time friend who gave me d amount needed I then gave him 2 times the money he gave me in dollar.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2019
BianoJay:
Good morning, sir. I will like you to help me interpret a few dreams. I'll be as brief as I can. These dreams have been bothering me.

1. Been a graduate for 4years now, yet no job, even with a good result and from a good university. I have dreamt twice about giving my CV to former president Obasanjo to help me get a job, and in the dream we were friends.

2. I also dreamt that I went with others to get a job, we were in a queue and when it got to my turn, the person attending to us told me that my CV has been directly approved by the governor for express attention.

3. I also dreamt that I met a prominent woman in the dream, she came out of her car, gave me a package that contains 5 round badges in it, and told me that they were visas to 5 different European countries, that I should choose anyone and it will be stamped for me. (As at when I had this dream, I was in a courtship with a lady, whose parents happen to give birth to 5 girls. The relationship didn't work out, but we're still friends).

4. I dreamt that I was at a king's palace in the south eastern part of the country. There were many dignitaries there, but I recognized a former Nigerian president. Everyone was seated In a big white room, including the king himself, and at the center of the room, there was a big hairy white slippers. When I came in, I went round greeting everyone, I started from the former Nigerian president, when I got the center of the room, I was told to go and put on that very big white hairy sleepers, which I did and then woke up.

Please these dreams have been a bit worrying, I need some clarification. Thanks and God bless you.

1. If you see yourself with powerful and influential men/women in the dream, it means you are destined to be great and influential.

2. Means divine favour, intervention and promotion.

3. There is no correlation between the five badges and the five girls of your ex's family. This is another dream that means divine transformation, grace and favour, not forgetting when you meet influential persons in the dream it means you have a seed of greatness in you.

The last dream is also about greatness and influence. Wearing a white slippers before a white throne/palace symbolize power and purity, and a new glory. Purity is power anyway.

These dreams shows the hand of the Lord is upon your life and you have great potentials and a great destiny. Getting a job will be okay but you need to develop yourself and whatever gifts and talents in you. I don't want these your dreams aborted or abandoned. The Lord want you to make a great impact in your generation. You have to find out what you have to do to achieve this. You have to think of what you are capable of - what you can do that would change your life and make a positive impact in this generation.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Please do not send more than two of your dreams at a time.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2019
daddyp76:

I a dream last night and I saw myself putting up fire and adding more firewood to keep it burning.
Please I need interpretation of this, thanks.
That looks like a fire that should not go out: spiritually fire means power - like when you receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire which gives you power. Fire is also used to purge, cleanse and strengthen vessels spiritually. Fire is also a manifestation of the Spirit of the Lord. Ask God to reveal his plan and purpose for you.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by BianoJay(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

1. If you see yourself with powerful and influential men/women in the dream, it means you are destined to be great and influential.

2. Means divine favour, intervention and promotion.

3. There is no correlation between the five badges and the five girls of your ex's family. This is another dream that means divine transformation, grace and favour, not forgetting when you meet influential persons in the dream it means you have a seed of greatness in you.

The last dream is also about greatness and influence. Wearing a white slippers before a white throne/palace symbolize power and purity, and a new glory. Purity is power anyway.

These dreams shows the hand of the Lord is upon your life and you have great potentials and a great destiny. Getting a job will be okay but you need to develop yourself and whatever gifts and talents in you. I don't want these your dreams aborted or abandoned. The Lord want you to make a great impact in your generation. You have to find out what you have to do to achieve this. You have to think of what you are capable of - what you can do that would change your life and make a positive impact in this generation.

Thank you, sir. God bless you!

I have been told severally that I will be great and all of that...Since I was a boy. But then, I see myself like every other person out there, with nothing special about me or my personality. I love God and I am a firm believer, and I'm trusting God to do His will in my life.

If you could guide me, I would appreciate it, and would like to be in contact with you. Thank you once again for your insight.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Rahimat27: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2019
I'm a Muslim I usually dream about performing ablution with people and praying in my dream sometimes I hear beautiful arabic songs in my dream.sometimes I see names of Allah crafted in white
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
layefa123:
Good evening sir . May God continue to strengthen you. Please what does it mean when someone gives you money in the dream. . The first person gave me 1k,while I was still trying to count how much the other person gave me before I woke up. I know the person who gave me 1k physically
Since you know the first person physically it may be spiritual blessings and could be a literal dream. Although generally it is not good to collect money in the dream but this looks like a literal dream. Keep thanking God, I am sure you are about to take delivery of something special and something good. I will advice you to sow towards that and be patient.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
ednutey:
I had a dream last week where I saw myself driving a huge truck then I got to a spot I was supposed to have a uturn and realized I couldn't because of how long the truck was, I got down and then got into a smaller car and continued my journey. In reality I don't drive, I drove last, over 10 years ago.

Secondly I saw myself in Nigeria about to travel to d states, I found out all d money on me was in dollar, I wanted to get some things so I kept looking for how to get naira, suddenly I saw a long time friend who gave me d amount needed I then gave him 2 times the money he gave me in dollar.
The first dream mean all your worries, your burdens, problems and setbacks will soon be a thing of the past, and you can chose to forget them. Just keep moving on and forward in faith.
The second dream means financial freedom, financial opportunities and favour.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rahimat27:
I'm a Muslim I usually dream about performing ablution with people and praying in my dream sometimes I hear beautiful arabic songs in my dream.sometimes I see names of Allah crafted in white
I believe you are having this dreams/visions because you are a devout and consecrated Muslim. You are very close to your Allah. Perhaps you are his witness or chosen.

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
good day sir I had a dream that my school was somehow populated with cultists and they were killing themselves and shooting in the broad day light as if it is nothing sometimes I will even sit down and they will be shooting themselves and I will be looking at them till they kill each other and people will be passing as if it is nothing
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2019
Please I had a dream... I met this pastor, then the screen of my phone broke so I had to use my brother's phone to communicate with him.

So my bro was with his phone and told me the pastor messaged him. And the message was " IF GOD WANTS TO TAKE SOMETHING FROM YOU, YOU NEED SERIOUS PRAYERS".

Please what can God want to take from me?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2019
littleguy444:
good day sir I had a dream that my school was somehow populated with cultists and they were killing themselves and shooting in the broad day light as if it is nothing sometimes I will even sit down and they will be shooting themselves and I will be looking at them till they kill each other and people will be passing as if it is nothing
Be wary of cultists in your school. Don't let them influence you. It doesn't mean they are going to start fighting and killing each other literally but it seems it is the new trend, students are joining cults in droves and fighting may break out any time.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Jen92:
Please I had a dream... I met this pastor, then the screen of my phone broke so I had to use my brother's phone to communicate with him.

So my bro was with his phone and told me the pastor messaged him. And the message was " IF GOD WANTS TO TAKE SOMETHING FROM YOU, YOU NEED SERIOUS PRAYERS".

Please what can God want to take from me?
God rarely take anything forcibly or willingly from any man except they freely give him. The only thing God can take from you that you need to pray seriously to avoid is a soul, if not your own soul, because our souls belong to him. I don't know what may have transpired to warrant such an action from God, you just have to pray for it to be called off. I hope you haven't offended him or a man of God in anyway? You can send me a mail.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:22am On Jun 19, 2019
I had a dream. It was a marriage occasion for my elder sister. The marriage occasion went on smoothly to the end. Many people were in attendance including some people who are not good people in real life (household enemies). This my sister is married with children in real life, so why this dream. Pls sir explain for me, tanx.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by hpymoment(f): 6:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Good morning sir, I always see myself going above the earth in my dreams. Even when I was small, I had dreamt where I walked above different types of snakes . If I'm being chased or want to pass where there is no road I would go high above let me say a bungalow level.

Another one is that there's this stream that I have only went to once when I was small, but I still dream about it till now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oshane: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I had a dream. It was a marriage occasion for my elder sister. The marriage occasion went on smoothly to the end. Many people were in attendance including some people who are not good people in real life (household enemies). This my sister is married with children in real life, so why this dream. Pls sir explain for me, tanx.
Marriage is this context is glory. Glory and marriage are interconnected. When a woman lacks glory she cant get husband or be able to settle down properly with a man, or have children. It is when a woman has glory that ten men will be asking her hand in marriage and so on. Some people will tell you this dream means spirit spouse but it is not. When a woman has glory, her husband will prosper, and she will prosper, everyday will be like their wedding day; heaven on earth. There is nothing bad in the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Praise God, thank you sir.
TayehJiboluwa:

Marriage is this context is glory. Glory and marriage are interconnected. When a woman lacks glory she cant get husband or be able to settle down properly with a man, or have children. It is when a woman has glory that ten men will be asking her hand in marriage and so on. Some people will tell you this dream means spirit spouse but it is not. When a woman has glory, her husband will prosper, and she will prosper, everyday will be like their wedding day; heaven on earth. There is nothing bad in the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
hpymoment:
Good morning sir, I always see myself going above the earth in my dreams. Even when I was small, I had dreamt where I walked above different types of snakes . If I'm being chased or want to pass where there is no road I would go high above let me say a bungalow level.

Another one is that there's this stream that I have only went to once when I was small, but I still dream about it till now.

The first dream mean grace and a great potential. Spiritual authority and gifts.

On the second dream - you may have connections with marine spirits which you should break. Break any links, agreement and covenant with any river/stream/water and marine spirits.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by hpymoment(f): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

The first dream mean grace and a great potential. Spiritual authority and gifts.

On the second dream - you may have connections with marine spirits which you should break. Break any links, agreement and covenant with any river/stream/water and marine spirits.

Thanks man of God. On th part of spiritual authority, I do experience it, I like praying with authority and it usually comes to pass. God has been great.

That of marine spirit link I do hear a voice telling me that sometimes. Just that I can't believe that as a child of God, I do see it as a way of witchcraft manipulation ie making me to believe that I have a link with them. But when I remember that my greatest fear is marriage, I became afraid that there's something.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
oshane:
Good Afternoon
I had a dream where I was disappointed by someone who was to do something for me
I also ate snails in the same dream
Pls what does it mean
Thanks
The part where you were disappointed is literal. You need to pray against disappointments.

The snails you were eating is from the spirit of snails which causes slow progress in life. Deal with this spirit.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
hpymoment:

Thanks man of God. On th part of spiritual authority, I do experience it, I like praying with authority and it usually comes to pass. God has been great.

That of marine spirit link I do hear a voice telling me that sometimes. Just that I can't believe that as a child of God, I do see it as a way of witchcraft manipulation ie making me to believe that I have a link with them. But when I remember that my greatest fear is marriage, I became afraid that there's something.

Why is marriage your greatest fear?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Suspect33(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

The part where you were disappointed is literal. You need to pray against disappointments.

The snails you were eating is from the spirit of snails which causes slow progress in life. Deal with this spirit.
i just had this hours ago, i was in our room with my brother and mother, i can't remember the topic of discussion, but i went to my bag where i kept my clothes only to find some of my that were stolen neatly arranged in my bag ( these clothes were truly stolen in our compound when i left them to dry) in excitement i called my brother to inform him that i have my clothes back bcus i really loved those clothes, he was happy for me and told me to pray over them, probably because of the mysterious way it appeared in my bag
Re: Your Dreams Explained by hpymoment(f): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Why is marriage your greatest fear?
Like I can't just imagine myself living with a stranger, very weird but that is how I feel.
I look for every opportunity to stay away from any suitors that comes .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by keystone123(m): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Trying to heal the sick or disabled in the dream and perform miracles is an expression of faith of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Apostles performed miracles and heal the sick in the name of the Lord Jesus. You have faith to do these things. It doesn't show in the dream that you can heal the sick but you have faith to. The faith of your Muslim brother is growing too. I pray your faith doesn't get trialed because you seem to have plenty of it. When you face any challenge in your Christian journey you will overcome it by faith, because your Muslim brother was challenging you to prove your faith in the dream. Hold on to your faith as you may face some apparent challenges in your Christian walk. If you want to get to the level of performing miracles and healing, you need to wait on the Lord for the power and the grace to do so.

I really appreciate this. I have exercise the faith l have in God in so many ways but God always prove Himself. I face so many challenge in life with seem all is over but l press on and believe all will be well. I serve God in choir and l do evangelism most time I am privilege. One thing l want to understand is l my call on assignment by God, I saw different men of God in many times, l saw myself in the church. Does it mean I have a call? I
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Suspect33:
i just had this hours ago, i was in our room with my brother and mother, i can't remember the topic of discussion, but i went to my bag where i kept my clothes only to find some of my that were stolen neatly arranged in my bag ( these clothes were truly stolen in our compound when i left them to dry) in excitement i called my brother to inform him that i have my clothes back bcus i really loved those clothes, he was happy for me and told me to pray over them, probably because of the mysterious way it appeared in my bag
Clothes mean glory. They may have stolen your clothes physically but it wasn't stolen spiritually. You may still found your stolen clothes back "mysteriously."

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:02am On Jun 20, 2019
hpymoment:

Like I can't just imagine myself living with a stranger, very weird but that is how I feel.
I look for every opportunity to stay away from any suitors that comes .

That's weird. Maybe you should go for deliverance, just once.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:58am On Jun 20, 2019
keystone123:

I really appreciate this. I have exercise the faith l have in God in so many ways but God always prove Himself. I face so many challenge in life with seem all is over but l press on and believe all will be well. I serve God in choir and l do evangelism most time I am privilege. One thing l want to understand is l my call on assignment by God, I saw different men of God in many times, l saw myself in the church. Does it mean I have a call? I
To serve God, to work for God, yes.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ron5ke: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2019
I dreamt I was packing to travel somewhere. I had lots of things to pack and my bag was almost full with about 4 different bags left to pack. Any meaning?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by djpaparazzi(f): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Good day sir, for sometime now I have been seeing snakes in my dreams. Please what does it mean and what should I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.