Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288138 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lamasta(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

It takes talent to record a song. This your lecturer may have other talents apart from been funny. You may have talents too that you have not put to good use. Look inside of you, what are the things you are good at?
Thanks Sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pls sir, help with interpretation. Tanx.

I dreamt how I was home in my room. I heard that someone was back, I peeped from my room, moved to the corridor, and saw a household enemy. The enemy seem to be back from a trip or an outing. The enemy greeted me and brought out a shinny pack from a travelling bag and gave me. I didn't bother collecting, because I told myself that I will throw it away.

After collecting it, I came back to my room and checked what the item was, they were ribbons (hair ribbons). They were so beautiful and I liked them, then I asked myself should I pray over this and keep for use? I began to wonder if the item was good or bad, I told myself that I saw when the ribbon was removed among many other ribbons and given to me, so can it be harmful? I kept wondering, then woke up.

Tanx for your help.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
TeamLeader:
Yu

You are very correct sir

But

How do I start because honestly sir I don't mean to disobeyed the calling. I enjoy worshipping God and I do pray unto him but Right now for the past two years now i cant walk wit my legs freely. I'm in llserious pains when I force myself to walk for 20 lseconds. I was attacked spiritually whlich I was just moving here and there for a solution. I told God in prayer to heal that am ready to serve Him because this pains seems to be so stubborn. I don't go too church for sometimes now because of it coupled with finance too. I just stays indoors all day and holds night vigil all day

Now i have few questions to ask sir

What do you mean by saying me taking extreme physical measures that may be detrient to my whole life

2. Can God's call on someone life be locked up

3. If i wants to start taking the steps now will God show me the church to go to or i should just start bible class in my current church

Thanks for your help sir

I will reply your first question privately.

2. Yes, someone's calling can be terminated like Gehazi, the servant of Elisha who was supposed to be the next prophet of Israel after Elisha or the person could be replaced like Judas Iscariot. This might be as a result of 'rebellion and stubbornness' like King Saul in the bible or any other form of sin that can make the person lose his/her calling.

3. The first step is to identify your specific calling. Are you an Evangelist or Prophet, or a Teacher or an Apostle? Once you've done that you may proceed to a bible college or wait on the Lord for further instructions/direction.

The Lord will heal you when you begin to serve him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

I dreamt how I was home in my room. I heard that someone was back, I peeped from my room, moved to the corridor, and saw a household enemy. The enemy seem to be back from a trip or an outing. The enemy greeted me and brought out a shinny pack from a travelling bag and gave me. I didn't bother collecting, because I told myself that I will throw it away.

After collecting it, I came back to my room and checked what the item was, they were ribbons (hair ribbons). They were so beautiful and I liked them, then I asked myself should I pray over this and keep for use? I began to wonder if the item was good or bad, I told myself that I saw when the ribbon was removed among many other ribbons and given to me, so can it be harmful? I kept wondering, then woke up.

Tanx for your help.
The hair ribbons don't look harmful to me. Maybe this 'household enemy' is not as dangerous as you think. They may be necessary evil that you may need later. They may have something that you need. You don't have to forsake them, for now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
I use wisdom to deal with such people, I don't forsake them. Thanx so much.
TayehJiboluwa:

The hair ribbons don't look harmful to me. Maybe this 'household enemy' is not as dangerous as you think. They may be necessary evil that you may need later. They may have something that you need. You don't have to forsake them, for now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by hpymoment(f): 5:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Good morning Man of God
I dreamt where an old friend gave me two five hundred naira notes, in that dream she told me that I gave her the money and I was like I thought it was two hundred, she said it's five hundred.

Another dream was where I saw two of my course mates, one is a Rev father and the other guy , we usually have class discussion together (it's a postgraduate course). I saw the later guy in a masquerade dress but I was not afraid & small time I saw the Father asking me to buy Red oil for him after that I saw him chasing the guy on masquerade dress and later I saw him wearing only the masquerade top.

Another one is that i saw myself praying with some people, it was like a small village or a family, I was praying against something but I can't remember it now but in that dream I saw a vision that light came upon us and tripped off again, it continued like that until some started living and I asked God why is the light tripping? I heard a voice saying" they don't pray with faith and without it, the covenant cannot be broken". I started going to houses pleading with them to come back that I have seen the problem and I noticed that they were too diabolical.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by HisSmileHeal(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Good Morning Sir.Please assist me on the Part I could Remember...
first.. I was about to have sex when my dad n sis entered my room,
second.. I saw myself teaching in class n was frustrated when I asked a question n the students couldn't answer,I flogged some of them by just tapping
cane on the head..Later on I just discovered I was like in a Market Dictating lesson to people there,both old n young and I saw some faces I know too.
Third..it was like I was holding a party, and I saw someone like president Buhari n someone or public figure Grace the,I was happy inside me we spoke together n when its late they decided to sleep at my place but I told them by place can't befit them ,they just laugh and we went together, Through that people around me were happy n glad that they Neva believed they can meet the president in their life...
I'm happy for remembering this little cos I hardly remember dreams oo.....thanks for your interpretation sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2019
Good morning sir. Thanks for all you do here. Please help me with this:
1. I was walking with a church unit member of mine and saw the church minister's sitting outside the church. I just greeted them and was like i was coming that i wanted to finish an assignment they gave me and i left with the brother. (this is very unlike me as i would have joined them)
2. I was in a keke napep with some people mainly ladies going to surulere (i have lived there before) and some of them got to their destinations & i was surprised at where they lived. I got to my destination but the surprising thing was the route we took was an unusual one.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Boss,

I was in a dream in a room and it looked like there was a small opening under the door and we were lying down. A mother cat wanted to pass to another building so it came in through the opening and passed over me while lying down to the next building. Within seconds, its kitten did same. I stood up concerned and looking for a means to cover the opening. I went to the balcony outside in that worry and saw my neighbors talking about about a fine building.

What could it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Suspect33(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

i had a dream last night, i saw a woman with a snake in front of her, i cut off it's head, then something started circling around me with speed, i then heard an authoritative voice say something like 'you had enough time to get with the grace of Jesus, YOU ARE DISGRACED' , then i woke up with fear
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
hpymoment:
Good morning Man of God
I dreamt where an old friend gave me two five hundred naira notes, in that dream she told me that I gave her the money and I was like I thought it was two hundred, she said it's five hundred.

Another dream was where I saw two of my course mates, one is a Rev father and the other guy , we usually have class discussion together (it's a postgraduate course). I saw the later guy in a masquerade dress but I was not afraid & small time I saw the Father asking me to buy Red oil for him after that I saw him chasing the guy on masquerade dress and later I saw him wearing only the masquerade top.

Another one is that i saw myself praying with some people, it was like a small village or a family, I was praying against something but I can't remember it now but in that dream I saw a vision that light came upon us and tripped off again, it continued like that until some started living and I asked God why is the light tripping? I heard a voice saying" they don't pray with faith and without it, the covenant cannot be broken". I started going to houses pleading with them to come back that I have seen the problem and I noticed that they were too diabolical.

The first dream means you'll get more than you give out and you will reap more than you sow. You (thought) you gave out(her) two hundred naira but by the time it will come back to you it was worth up to a thousand naira. Whatever you do, do it well, there will be a reward for everything you do.

In the second dream, masquerades represents ancestral spirits and idols, or village powers. It seems your coursemate may be under their bondage. As the Rev. Father is chasing the guy it means your prayers is affecting them. You can renounce satanic covenants of your place of birth and family.

There is a satanic covenant or curse in your place of birth or family that you need to break. Ask God to reveal what the covenant/curse/law is and break it. It might come from IDOLATRY, that is diabolism.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pls do not send more than two dreams at once. I am stressed out and you guys don't even know how to appreciate someone for anything.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
HisSmileHeal:
Good Morning Sir.Please assist me on the Part I could Remember...
first.. I was about to have sex when my dad n sis entered my room,
second.. I saw myself teaching in class n was frustrated when I asked a question n the students couldn't answer,I flogged some of them by just tapping
cane on the head..Later on I just discovered I was like in a Market Dictating lesson to people there,both old n young and I saw some faces I know too.
Third..it was like I was holding a party, and I saw someone like president Buhari n someone or public figure Grace the,I was happy inside me we spoke together n when its late they decided to sleep at my place but I told them by place can't befit them ,they just laugh and we went together, Through that people around me were happy n glad that they Neva believed they can meet the president in their life...
I'm happy for remembering this little cos I hardly remember dreams oo.....thanks for your interpretation sir
1) Beware of indiscriminate or casual sex, it is usually the origin of spirit spouses. The dream may also mean lust or seduction which you should deal with.

2) I think teaching is your calling or your destiny. Whether as a teacher, lecturer or an academic, you'll make a great impact in teaching.

3) When you meet powerful and influential men like the president or other influential persons in the dream, it means you have the potential to become great, powerful and influential.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
dharyurh:
Good morning sir. Thanks for all you do here. Please help me with this:
1. I was walking with a church unit member of mine and saw the church minister's sitting outside the church. I just greeted them and was like i was coming that i wanted to finish an assignment they gave me and i left with the brother. (this is very unlike me as i would have joined them)
2. I was in a keke napep with some people mainly ladies going to surulere (i have lived there before) and some of them got to their destinations & i was surprised at where they lived. I got to my destination but the surprising thing was the route we took was an unusual one.

1) Don't be distracted from your walk, faith and purpose with God. Don't let your love and passion for Christ wane.

2) As you took an unusual route to your destination in Surulere and was surprised at where your fellow passengers lived so is a change, progress and turnaround coming to you very soon, but be cautious with ladies when that time comes.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
naijaboy756:
Boss,

I was in a dream in a room and it looked like there was a small opening under the door and we were lying down. A mother cat wanted to pass to another building so it came in through the opening and passed over me while lying down to the next building. Within seconds, its kitten did same. I stood up concerned and looking for a means to cover the opening. I went to the balcony outside in that worry and saw my neighbors talking about about a fine building.

What could it mean?
Cats mean demonic beings, like witches and wizards in the dream. You live with them. Although they cant harm you but you should pray regularly to weaken and destroy their powers. Show them you are a real child of God and a soldier of Christ. A fine building in the dream means a beautiful destiny or glory.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
I dreamt that I was like in a meeting and then they were sharing Bread and I remember them not to forget to give me, and when I finally collected a slice, I had already eaten out of it before I discovered that there are quite many tiny ants on the bread. What could it means.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by HisSmileHeal(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

1) Beware of indiscriminate or casual sex, it is usually the origin of spirit spouses. The dream may also mean lust or seduction which you should deal with.

2) I think teaching is your calling or your destiny. Whether as a teacher, lecturer or an academic, you'll make a great impact in teaching.

3) When you meet powerful and influential men like the president or other influential persons in the dream, it means you have the potential to become great, powerful and influential.
God Bless..thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

1) Don't be distracted from your walk, faith and purpose with God. Don't let your love and passion for Christ wane.

2) As you took an unusual route to your destination in Surulere and was surprised at where your fellow passengers lived so is a change, progress and turnaround coming to you very soon, but be cautious with ladies when that time comes.
Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Suspect33:
i had a dream last night, i saw a woman with a snake in front of her, i cut off it's head, then something started circling around me with speed, i then heard an authoritative voice say something like 'you had enough time to get with the grace of Jesus, YOU ARE DISGRACED' , then i woke up with fear
It seems you have been disobedient and rebellious recently and God is very angry with you. Ordinary serpent you thought you had killed is the same serpent circling around you and proclaiming disgrace on you. I remember some days after you dreamt of a plane overshooting the runway and killing many people, a Air Peace plane overshot the runway in Port Harcourt. We thank God disaster was averted and no lives were lost. God was showing you signs that he is still with you and you should get serious with him. This may be your last chance to return to God fully with a repentant heart and humility and say, HERE I AM, SEND ME. Don't take His grace for granted.

You can pray against the serpent of frustration, and shame and disgrace. Go back to God and serve him truly and faithfully. Go and start doing what he has sent you to do. Go and make amends where it is needed and mend your relationship with him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Suspect33(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

It seems you have been disobedient and rebellious recently and God is very angry with you. Ordinary serpent you thought you had killed is the same serpent circling around you and proclaiming disgrace on you. I remember some days after you dreamt of a plane overshooting the runway and killing many people, a Air Peace plane overshot the runway in Port Harcourt. We thank God disaster was averted and no lives were lost. God was showing you signs that he is still with you and you should get serious with him. This may be your last chance to return to God fully with a repentant heart and humility and say, HERE I AM, SEND ME. Don't take His grace for granted.

You can pray against the serpent of frustration, and shame and disgrace. Go back to God and serve him truly and faithfully. Go and start doing what he has sent you to do. Go and make amends where it is needed and mend your relationship with him.
you're right sir, truth is, I have lost interest in the things of God, I used to be very zealous, now it's as though my conscience is dead as nothing pricks my conscience again, I don't know how to come out of this phase as if I try to pray, it's just as though I'm talking to myself, I'm tormented by the memory of who I used to be in Christ, what do i do
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Suspect33(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:
Pls do not send more than two dreams at once. I am stressed out and you guys don't even know how to appreciate someone for anything.
we're very sorry sir, hope you don't quit the thread sad
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Paulscholari:
I dreamt that I was like in a meeting and then they were sharing Bread and I remember them not to forget to give me, and when I finally collected a slice, I had already eaten out of it before I discovered that there are quite many tiny ants on the bread. What could it means.
You may have eaten a polluted food in the past, ask the blood of Jesus to nullify it, and cancel it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Suspect33:
you're right sir, truth is, I have lost interest in the things of God, I used to be very zealous, now it's as though my conscience is dead as nothing pricks my conscience again, I don't know how to come out of this phase as if I try to pray, it's just as though I'm talking to myself, I'm tormented by the memory of who I used to be in Christ, what do i do
Email me
Re: Your Dreams Explained by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Good morning sir. I had a dream, pls help me explain it.
I was in a place, I was busy, and everything was okay. As i went to pick something I stepped on some pieces of broken bottle. Broken Fanta bottle. They were very tiny in pieces. As I noticed the bottles I stepped out from it. I had seen the person who took that drink, (someone I know in real life). I was angry and murmured on why her bottle fell and she did not sweep it or call someone to sweep it, (I felt within me that she kept that bottle on purpose). As i stepped away, I sat close by and began to scrape the pieces of bottles off my shoes, I was with a lady of about my age (unknown lady) We seem to be done for the days activities and going somewhere. She waited for me to scrape the bottles off my shoes. I was done and my shoes okay, I wanted to wear my shoes back, I felt something, I checked, I saw that about two or three pieces of bottles we're stuck on my right foot, I left the lady and rushed into an empty office or class, sat down, carried my right leg and began removing the pieces. I told myself that I ''i don't think there are pieces on my left leg, otherwise I would feel it, I hurried to remove the ones on my right leg, I was yet to check my left leg, the lady peeped into where I sat and asked what am doing, I told her I had bottles on my feet, she waited for me. There was no blood or pain. I woke.
Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kay0195: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2019
Please Man of God help interpret for me. I had a dream two days ago I saw someone I know (can't remember who it was) but I recognized d face in the dream, it was after I woke up I could not remember d person again. But in d dream, I knew d person didn't want my progress, d person was envious of me then all of a sudden, my hands began to shine like bright gold, I was amazed and I kept looking at my hands, It was coming out little by little from different places, like in patches and before I knew it my whole body began shinning of beautiful gold in different patches in my skin So beautiful that it was like a gold which was brighter than the normal gold and at that moment d word of the lord came to me: when men say there is a casting down I will say there is a lifting up. It came repeatedly then I woke up! What can it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Suspect33:
we're very sorry sir, hope you don't quit the thread sad
I may quit eventually. I am not motivated lipsrsealed
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Suspect33(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

I may quit eventually. I am not motivated lipsrsealed
ahh, abeg o, what can we do?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by pueflexy(f): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
God bless you Sir, please help me interpret

I dreamt where i was in a place with aged women and there was an alter there where a very old woman who just died was laid on.. The person that took me there was a guy (i really can't remember who but he seems to be my friend) so when we got there the women were telling him to take a last look at the dead woman before going to bury her.. Since i didn't know the dead person, i just sat down and refused to go and look at her (the environment was inside an olumba church) so while still sitting one of the woman was asking me where I'm from and where i live, next thing she acted like she was sleeping and wanted to step on me as i saw her leg coming towards me, i stood up and went to sit somewhere else. This woman was eating cooked eggs before she pretended to be sleeping, then some other women there were eating dried snake meat

After that i left that place and met a man we were discussing (can't remember the discussion) later he told me to open my hands and then he poured the blood of a white dove and anointing oil in my hands and told me to be washing my hands with it and also be sharing 'the grace'.. As i was doing that he then told me in a loud voice "STAY AWAY FROM HIM" so i started asking him who? Next thing i woke up.

I really want to know who this him is and wish i could continue the dream. Please interpret Sir. Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Good morning sir. I had a dream, pls help me explain it.
I was in a place, I was busy, and everything was okay. As i went to pick something I stepped on some pieces of broken bottle. Broken Fanta bottle. They were very tiny in pieces. As I noticed the bottles I stepped out from it. I had seen the person who took that drink, (someone I know in real life). I was angry and murmured on why her bottle fell and she did not sweep it or call someone to sweep it, (I felt within me that she kept that bottle on purpose). As i stepped away, I sat close by and began to scrape the pieces of bottles off my shoes, I was with a lady of about my age (unknown lady) We seem to be done for the days activities and going somewhere. She waited for me to scrape the bottles off my shoes. I was done and my shoes okay, I wanted to wear my shoes back, I felt something, I checked, I saw that about two or three pieces of bottles we're stuck on my right foot, I left the lady and rushed into an empty office or class, sat down, carried my right leg and began removing the pieces. I told myself that I ''i don't think there are pieces on my left leg, otherwise I would feel it, I hurried to remove the ones on my right leg, I was yet to check my left leg, the lady peeped into where I sat and asked what am doing, I told her I had bottles on my feet, she waited for me. There was no blood or pain. I woke.
Thank you.
You only need to be careful. It seems you already know who your enemies are or who you suspect to be your enemies. There is no one you can trust. As you felt she had left the broken bottles there on purpose probably with intent to hurt you might be true. You may be in danger of unfriendly friends and household enemies. Only those who are close to you can harm you. Be watchful and vigilant.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by DateMynd44(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Tanx for your help.
it's a sign that u have to treat malaria.
haba must every dream be attached with a spiritual connotation?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
kay0195:
Please Man of God help interpret for me. I had a dream two days ago I saw someone I know (can't remember who it was) but I recognized d face in the dream, it was after I woke up I could not remember d person again. But in d dream, I knew d person didn't want my progress, d person was envious of me then all of a sudden, my hands began to shine like bright gold, I was amazed and I kept looking at my hands, It was coming out little by little from different places, like in patches and before I knew it my whole body began shinning of beautiful gold in different patches in my skin So beautiful that it was like a gold which was brighter than the normal gold and at that moment d word of the lord came to me: when men say there is a casting down I will say there is a lifting up. It came repeatedly then I woke up! What can it mean?
There are folks who hate you and are envious of you and would want to pull you down, but the Lord wont let you down. He wont allow them pull you down. Instead He will lift you up and make you great. He will prosper you and make you a blessing, a name in this generation. He will also honour you. If you remain faithful to him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
pueflexy:
God bless you Sir, please help me interpret

I dreamt where i was in a place with aged women and there was an alter there where a very old woman who just died was laid on.. The person that took me there was a guy (i really can't remember who but he seems to be my friend) so when we got there the women were telling him to take a last look at the dead woman before going to bury her.. Since i didn't know the dead person, i just sat down and refused to go and look at her (the environment was inside an olumba church) so while still sitting one of the woman was asking me where I'm from and where i live, next thing she acted like she was sleeping and wanted to step on me as i saw her leg coming towards me, i stood up and went to sit somewhere else. This woman was eating cooked eggs before she pretended to be sleeping, then some other women there were eating dried snake meat

After that i left that place and met a man we were discussing (can't remember the discussion) later he told me to open my hands and then he poured the blood of a white dove and anointing oil in my hands and told me to be washing my hands with it and also be sharing 'the grace'.. As i was doing that he then told me in a loud voice "STAY AWAY FROM HIM" so i started asking him who? Next thing i woke up.

I really want to know who this him is and wish i could continue the dream. Please interpret Sir. Thank you
This is a sensitive dream o. Are you connected with Olumba church?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.