Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290602 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Strongmountain: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2019
I saw myself in dream wearing a good blue jean trouser and also saw myself taking measurements for a new 2pairs of jean in tailors workshop, i paid #4000 advance remaining 4k pending when he finished sewing it... Please whats the meaning?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oshane: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Your Dreams Explained by wizardus: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Last year I was with my friend in abuja doing poultry and aquaculture together but he later dismissed me from his house because I was doing better in the biz..I was staying with him then...and the only difference is that I have a farm record while he doesn't have..

So I had to sell my100 2 months plus broilers for 300 each just to evacuate his place..

Immediately I was arranging, I met this guy we were doing farming together and we got talking about properties in abuja...I then told him I could market those properties...We exchange contact and I left for kaduna. .I think after 3 days or so..I dreamt I went to his house to greet him and I wanted to use the toilet but before I could put my ass into the toilet..I pooed everywhere....I began packing the poo with my hand into the toilet just to avoid any embarrassment..I woke up....After some months I had financial breakthrough...I was able to set up my home, bought a car and marry...now there's no job currently but I give God the glory....

Lately I had two dreams

The first one was that i saw myself penetrating a lioness..and the lioness was roaring while I penetrated. .I then came into some sort of awareness in my dream..I penetrated just once and I left out of fear like someone was pursuing me...but no one..I then woke up...I felt it in my dick like for real...

The second was that I dreamt I saw my poo at the tip of the toilet and there were people looking at me...I was then trying to cover my body...from those people but they were seeing me...I then woke up..

Please I have tried to unveil this dream ...but you know dreams are complex...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Thanks@Tayehjiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by alphaNomega: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Iamoilprince:
Hello please i need interpretation....

I dreamt i was at my former state of residence, their was going to be a very big animal that kills people, do I lectured some people mostly children on how to escape it, we were all prepared but the animal didn’t come, so everyone left then i saw myself carrying someone’s baby girl, the parents of the children were there with me, after few minutes the baby took a very deep breath and died, the parents starting crying, later I started crying that why should someone baby die in my own hands. Then i woke up... please what does this dream mean?

I am no soothsayer, alfa, priest or any mystical whatever, but what I know about dreams is that they are related to your daily routines, challenges and expectations.

It is possible you are expecting something big and important soon but you are anxious about the outcome. Your anxiety manifests in your dream as fear of the worst possible outcome.

Nothing spiritual, nothing mystical, just do your best to make things happen and everything will be fine. You got this!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by eghuan1(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2019
Just woke up from a dream. Don't usually remember my dreams when I sleep back so I just decided to share this before I sleep again.

Was in an open field, maybe a football field. Saw two snakes intertwined together. Shouted and an old woman came with a stick to hit them. Killed one and the other jumps on a fence. She strikes out at it but missed and it jumps back on the field.

I then try to hit it and the snake then flings itself at me. That's when I woke up.

Yesterday night I had two similar dreams, though I can't remember their details both involved me waking up the moment I was about to be harmed.

Am not the type of person that speaks out about these kinda of things but I just feel I should put this out.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by 1cor2v9: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2019
Good morning,
I had this so vivid dream, my father bought a designer shirt for me and called me so he can wear the shirt on me, however the shirt looked so big and I was thinking within myself that I may need to slim fit the shirt

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by AstralBody: 4:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Hello please help interpret this dream. I was in a dream,I dreamt I caught a rat(the type used for bush meat in Nigeria)I tried strangling it before I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
what does it mean to be told that your first child will be a boy and he is Jesus Christ, the said baby was shown to be very healthy and strong
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
I had a dream where a Pastor I know and very close to was praying for me.He then stopped and asked how I was feeling in my hand.I told him that the hand itches me and I pointed to the place itching me,it was swollen like a pimple.He pressed it,behold a match stick came out,he pressed again,another match stick,again another match stick and when he pressed it the fourth time there was none that came as if all the match sticks had been removed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Strongmountain:
I saw myself in dream wearing a good blue jean trouser and also saw myself taking measurements for a new 2pairs of jean in tailors workshop, i paid #4000 advance remaining 4k pending when he finished sewing it... Please whats the meaning?
This dream of wearing or sowing trousers means you are been clad for or positioned for a life changing opportunity, to be productive, to move forward or make impact.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
wizardus:
Last year I was with my friend in abuja doing poultry and aquaculture together but he later dismissed me from his house because I was doing better in the biz..I was staying with him then...and the only difference is that I have a farm record while he doesn't have..

So I had to sell my100 2 months plus broilers for 300 each just to evacuate his place..

Immediately I was arranging, I met this guy we were doing farming together and we got talking about properties in abuja...I then told him I could market those properties...We exchange contact and I left for kaduna. .I think after 3 days or so..I dreamt I went to his house to greet him and I wanted to use the toilet but before I could put my ass into the toilet..I pooed everywhere....I began packing the poo with my hand into the toilet just to avoid any embarrassment..I woke up....After some months I had financial breakthrough...I was able to set up my home, bought a car and marry...now there's no job currently but I give God the glory....

Lately I had two dreams

The first one was that i saw myself penetrating a lioness..and the lioness was roaring while I penetrated. .I then came into some sort of awareness in my dream..I penetrated just once and I left out of fear like someone was pursuing me...but no one..I then woke up...I felt it in my dick like for real...

The second was that I dreamt I saw my poo at the tip of the toilet and there were people looking at me...I was then trying to cover my body...from those people but they were seeing me...I then woke up..

Please I have tried to unveil this dream ...but you know dreams are complex...
If you are getting intimate with a lioness in the dream it means spiritually you are a lion. You may be dating, living with or dealing with an alpha female, a domineering and bossy woman. One who is short-tempered, terrible and fierce like a lioness. I don't know who this woman is but you don't want to get on her nerves. You may be an alpha male too, strong-willed, focused, strong, down-to-earth, mean and stern. You should know how to control your emotions, feelings and tongue.

The second dream mean you are prone to public embarrassment, humiliation and ridicule. You should try to avoid this and pray against it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
eghuan1:
Just woke up from a dream. Don't usually remember my dreams when I sleep back so I just decided to share this before I sleep again.

Was in an open field, maybe a football field. Saw two snakes intertwined together. Shouted and an old woman came with a stick to hit them. Killed one and the other jumps on a fence. She strikes out at it but missed and it jumps back on the field.

I then try to hit it and the snake then flings itself at me. That's when I woke up.

Yesterday night I had two similar dreams, though I can't remember their details both involved me waking up the moment I was about to be harmed.

Am not the type of person that speaks out about these kinda of things but I just feel I should put this out.
You have to be prayerful. The enemy of your soul, the enemy of your glory and your life is not joking or messing around, he means business and he is coming for you. Ask the Lord to fight for you, to forgive you and to deal with your stubborn enemies.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2019
1cor2v9:
Good morning,
I had this so vivid dream, my father bought a designer shirt for me and called me so he can wear the shirt on me, however the shirt looked so big and I was thinking within myself that I may need to slim fit the shirt
This means you are benefiting from the blessings of your dad, the glory and favour from your dad.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2019
AstralBody:
Hello please help interpret this dream. I was in a dream,I dreamt I caught a rat(the type used for bush meat in Nigeria)I tried strangling it before I woke up.
Rats represents the spirit of poverty, you are trying to crush it. You would crush it by prayer, will and determination.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2019
KENVEE6:
what does it mean to be told that your first child will be a boy and he is Jesus Christ, the said baby was shown to be very healthy and strong
That same word came to Mary then he conceived and gave birth to the Lord. It's a literal dream meaning first that you are favored/chosen by the Lord and that your first child will be filled with the Spirit of the Lord. He will be someone SENT by God, like Jesus Christ an Apostle.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2019
debeginin:
I had a dream where a Pastor I know and very close to was praying for me.He then stopped and asked how I was feeling in my hand.I told him that the hand itches me and I pointed to the place itching me,it was swollen like a pimple.He pressed it,behold a match stick came out,he pressed again,another match stick,again another match stick and when he pressed it the fourth time there was none that came as if all the match sticks had been removed.
This means deliverance from affliction, infirmity and difficulties.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by wizardus: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

If you are getting intimate with a lioness in the dream it means spiritually you are a lion. You may be dating, living with or dealing with an alpha female, a domineering and bossy woman. One who is short-tempered, terrible and fierce like a lioness. I don't know who this woman is but you don't want to get on her nerves. You may be an alpha male too, strong-willed, focused, strong, down-to-earth, mean and stern. You should know how to control your emotions, feelings and tongue.

The second dream mean you are prone to public embarrassment, humiliation and ridicule. You should try to avoid this and pray against it.

Thanks
But for the second dream...I strongly believe reverse is the case...cheers
Re: Your Dreams Explained by 1cor2v9: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

This means you are benefiting from the blessings of your dad, the glory and favour from your dad.

Thanks Sir, you response is well appreciated..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

That same word came to Mary then he conceived and gave birth to the Lord. It's a literal dream meaning first that you are favored/chosen by the Lord and that your first child will be filled with the Spirit of the Lord. He will be someone SENT by God, like Jesus Christ an Apostle.
am not even born again like mary
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
KENVEE6:

am not even born again like mary
Was Mary born again?

The plan and purpose of God for your life still remains intact even if you are not born again now. At the right time you would find out who you are, Like Moses, Gideon, Paul the apostle et al. Isaiah 45:4-5, Romans 8:30. It doesn't matter who you are now, what matters is who you are destined to be.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Good evening sir, thank God for bringing you back to the platform. More grace sir.
Please help me with thia dream my wife had:
We were in our former house and everywhere was dark except our place as it was filled with brightness. Some people were being chased by policemen and these people called unto us that they've dropped somethings beside our window and that it was our entitlement. The police came to ask us if we saw them or anything they dropped and we replied in the negative. On checking what was dropped, it was a portfolio filled with many documents and bundles of money but they were somewhat dirty as it looks like it was dug from underneath the ground.
Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
dharyurh:
Good evening sir, thank God for bringing you back to the platform. More grace sir.
Please help me with thia dream my wife had:
We were in our former house and everywhere was dark except our place as it was filled with brightness. Some people were being chased by policemen and these people called unto us that they've dropped somethings beside our window and that it was our entitlement. The police came to ask us if we saw them or anything they dropped and we replied in the negative. On checking what was dropped, it was a portfolio filled with many documents and bundles of money but they were somewhat dirty as it looks like it was dug from underneath the ground.
Thank you sir
Sometimes your spirit still sees your former house as your "house." It does not really mean backwardness. The brightness means your glory or the glory of God in you. The portfolio that was dropped for you really is your entitlement as stated in the dream but it's been underneath the ground for too long so it looks dirty. The police part and the people been chased by police who dropped the entitlement means it is something you earned although it seems you do not deserve it or the enemy didn't want you to have it but you had to get it by force/violence. Your prayer point now should be on complete restoration of your "entitlements" - your glory, blessings, virtues and favour, and every other thing the Lord has given you. For the documents/bundles of money to look dirty as if it was dug from underneath ground shows that it had just been recovered or hidden for too long. Sometimes physical manifestation of your breakthroughs come by violence or taking a step of (violent) faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by casanova96(m): 12:26am On Sep 21, 2019
1cor2v9:

Thanks Sir, you response is well appreciated..

Hello, pls I sent you a PM, kindly respond. Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Good evening sir. Please , can you kindly explain the meaning of the dream and observation below:

1.The dream wasn't that clear, but I discovered that I was fighting a mad person in the dream . This will be the second time that am having this kind of dream .

2. Also, when I am sleeping at times , it would seem I want to fall from the bed upon which I am sleeping. Surprisingly, I always wake up ,suddenly at such point, with a threatening heartbeat / fear. Funny enough , in reality , I am not in a position that may even cause me falling. This is just very scary to me.

I humbly await your response. Thanks ,sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by slaypapa: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sir, I need urgent reply to my dreams as this is a critical matter of life.
I involved myself in fornication with a girl, same night I had a terrible dream where my shoe and cap I was wearing in the dream was soaked with a mud water. After I saw myself close to the grave in same dream. Months later I kept seeing dead people I knew and other members of my family stealing my valuable from me.
At this point, I felt only God can help me so I gave my life to Christ and begged for mercy. After that I stop seeing the dead. All of a sudden I started witnessing some health challenges which I felt might be as a result of the fornication(disobedient).

The other dream is that, whenever I slack in prayers I see myself in the dream visiting or still working with my former employers or even attending secondary when in real life I am not.

I had a dream recently because I felt God have discarded me after I had an accident couple with health challenges, so I stopped praying thinking I am helpless that I was carrying firewood on my head. I woke up and rebuke the satanic dream.

There was a certain time I was desperate for money to pay off my school fees while in school but all I see in my dream is picking torn money or someone giving me money.

I know God is angry with me but how can I regain his love and mercy into my life again. Pls urgent reply needed as I am currently depressed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
pls explain

I saw my self with a friend... infact an unknown person. but in that dream he was my close friend..

He wanted to travel abroad.. but He wanted to travel by FOOT and the total estimate for that journey by Foot was about 1year...

and he seriously wanted to take me along, initially I rejected.. but since he was my close friend, I unwilling decided to follow him...

we've bearly started the journey.. Then I woke up from my Dream

PLS EXPLAIN
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:37am On Sep 22, 2019
yemiprogress:
Good evening sir. Please , can you kindly explain the meaning of the dream and observation below:

1.The dream wasn't that clear, but I discovered that I was fighting a mad person in the dream . This will be the second time that am having this kind of dream .

2. Also, when I am sleeping at times , it would seem I want to fall from the bed upon which I am sleeping. Surprisingly, I always wake up ,suddenly at such point, with a threatening heartbeat / fear. Funny enough , in reality , I am not in a position that may even cause me falling. This is just very scary to me.

I humbly await your response. Thanks ,sir.
1. Fighting a mad man in the dream means demonic oppression and/or witchcraft manipulation. Those things can make one mad (Eccl 7:7). Ask God to cut off the head of the beast, the witchcraft assigned against you.

2. This is the spirit of fear and failure from the enemy. Pray against both.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:14am On Sep 22, 2019
slaypapa:
Sir, I need urgent reply to my dreams as this is a critical matter of life.
I involved myself in fornication with a girl, same night I had a terrible dream where my shoe and cap I was wearing in the dream was soaked with a mud water. After I saw myself close to the grave in same dream. Months later I kept seeing dead people I knew and other members of my family stealing my valuable from me.
At this point, I felt only God can help me so I gave my life to Christ and begged for mercy. After that I stop seeing the dead. All of a sudden I started witnessing some health challenges which I felt might be as a result of the fornication(disobedient).

The other dream is that, whenever I slack in prayers I see myself in the dream visiting or still working with my former employers or even attending secondary when in real life I am not.

I had a dream recently because I felt God have discarded me after I had an accident couple with health challenges, so I stopped praying thinking I am helpless that I was carrying firewood on my head. I woke up and rebuke the satanic dream.

There was a certain time I was desperate for money to pay off my school fees while in school but all I see in my dream is picking torn money or someone giving me money.

I know God is angry with me but how can I regain his love and mercy into my life again. Pls urgent reply needed as I am currently depressed.
God loved you but you sinned and satan had its way and was tormenting you physically and spiritually and with dreams too. The girl you slept with may be possessed with an evil spirit that was tormenting you.

The dreams about former place of work and been back in secondary school, and the dream of carrying firewood is backwardness and regression, there are demonic spirits in charge of that. You should deal with them.

Picking torn money and been giving money in the dream is demonic attack on your finances, deal with that too.

What you have to do is to ask God for mercy and amend your ways. Be faithful to him and serve him in spirit,in truth and in faith.

Then ask him to remove all your afflictions, yokes and burdens. Tell him to deliver you and make you whole. Make a vow on what you will do for him him when he restores you and make you whole.

Tell the Lord to help you and draw you closer to him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Fighting a mad man in the dream means demonic oppression and/or witchcraft manipulation. Those things can make one mad (Eccl 7:7). Ask God to cut off the head of the beast, the witchcraft assigned against you.

2. This is the spirit of fear and failure from the enemy. Pray against both.

Many thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ebuka1997: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2019
Hmm
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thank you so much sir. More grace.
TayehJiboluwa:

Sometimes your spirit still sees your former house as your "house." It does not really mean backwardness. The brightness means your glory or the glory of God in you. The portfolio that was dropped for you really is your entitlement as stated in the dream but it's been underneath the ground for too long so it looks dirty. The police part and the people been chased by police who dropped the entitlement means it is something you earned although it seems you do not deserve it or the enemy didn't want you to have it but you had to get it by force/violence. Your prayer point now should be on complete restoration of your "entitlements" - your glory, blessings, virtues and favour, and every other thing the Lord has given you. For the documents/bundles of money to look dirty as if it was dug from underneath ground shows that it had just been recovered or hidden for too long. Sometimes physical manifestation of your breakthroughs come by violence or taking a step of (violent) faith.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.