Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290588 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by slaypapa: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

God loved you but you sinned and satan had its way and was tormenting you physically and spiritually and with dreams too. The girl you slept with may be possessed with an evil spirit that was tormenting you.

The dreams about former place of work and been back in secondary school, and the dream of carrying firewood is backwardness and regression, there are demonic spirits in charge of that. You should deal with them.

Picking torn money and been giving money in the dream is demonic attack on your finances, deal with that too.

What you have to do is to ask God for mercy and amend your ways. Be faithful to him and serve him in spirit,in truth and in faith.

Then ask him to remove all your afflictions, yokes and burdens. Tell him to deliver you and make you whole. Make a vow on what you will do for him him when he restores you and make you whole.

Tell the Lord to help you and draw you closer to him.
Thanks a lot sir, I will intensify my prayer life and stand a chance with God. I need to make that heaven
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
miracood:
pls explain

I saw my self with a friend... infact an unknown person. but in that dream he was my close friend..

He wanted to travel abroad.. but He wanted to travel by FOOT and the total estimate for that journey by Foot was about 1year...

and he seriously wanted to take me along, initially I rejected.. but since he was my close friend, I unwilling decided to follow him...

we've bearly started the journey.. Then I woke up from my Dream

PLS EXPLAIN
You don't want to be coerced or enticed or induced to do something so stupid, outrageous, illegal and ludicrous. Avoid all that. Say a firm NO when you ought to. Stay out of trouble and shun any bad influence, company or association.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebuka1997:
I had a dream that I entered a cab and it was a one chance, the driver wanted to start behaving funny but I quickly escaped. This has happened twice.

The second dream is that I was in an environment, I’m not sure if it was school or work just gisting and play with old school mates I know then I saw a former course mate who I don’t talk to again and I warned him suddenly I’ll bring the Police to you but he just laughed.

Thank you.
1. Pray you don't become a victim of such misadventure and wicked men. Be careful and be vigilant as you are going out and coming in. Stay safe and be security conscious.

2. You have to learn to control your anger and temper and be patient towards people. Avoid any open confrontation/altercation with any friend or neighbor and sibling. Avoid any kind of trouble.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by dasugar(f): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
What does it mean to be given a keg of red oil in the dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by dasugar(f): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
What does it mean to be given a keg of palm oil in the dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by eghuan1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
dasugar:

Am not a seer or an interpreter but I Was Reading through somewhere and I saw this so I just copied and pasted for you to read through before the @TayeJiboluwa will come and explain better

The spiritual meaning of red palm oil can be positive or negative depending on the outcome of the dream. For example, the positive part is, blessing, healing, prosperity. While the negative side can symbolize danger, loss of profit, miscarriage, bad luck. This dream can also give warning and prepare you for the troubles ahead. A very rare good example of this kind of dream is when you see yourself processing, gathering, or plucking the palm fruits from a palm tree. While the bad example is when you see the flash of the red palm oil, or someone gave you a palm oil in a dream etc

Read more at: https://www.evangelistjoshua.com/dream-about-red-palm-oil/
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

If you are getting intimate with a lioness in the dream it means spiritually you are a lion. You may be dating, living with or dealing with an alpha female, a domineering and bossy woman. One who is short-tempered, terrible and fierce like a lioness. I don't know who this woman is but you don't want to get on her nerves. You may be an alpha male too, strong-willed, focused, strong, down-to-earth, mean and stern. You should know how to control your emotions, feelings and tongue.

The second dream mean you are prone to public embarrassment, humiliation and ridicule. You should try to avoid this and pray against it.

I agree with your interpretation of the 2nd dream. I had a similar dream in 2015 and 2years later it happened, despite the fact that I prayed and fasted against it. Interestingly, after my fast I spiritually got the interpretation but then I failed to take heed and continued in sin. The shame and ridicule wash so much I contemplated suicide but in all I give God glory for restoration. The writer has to be careful cos the shame will come from his weakness
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2019
dasugar:
This one is blessing and grace to prosper or succeed. 2 Kings 4:1-7.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Overself: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Please what does it mean to dream about dead rats? In my dream, is like I was in a room n started smelling this fowl smell of a dead rat. I looked into the ceiling n found a lot of dead rats there n then I woke up. Please help me interpret this dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

You don't want to be coerced or enticed or induced to do something so stupid, outrageous, illegal and ludicrous. Avoid all that. Say a firm NO when you ought to. Stay out of trouble and shun any bad influence, company or association.
tnks man
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ebuka1997: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2019
Yes oh
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Overself: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

This one is blessing and grace to prosper or succeed. 2 Kings 4:1-7.

Please what does it mean to dream about dead rats? In my dream, is like I was in a room n started smelling this fowl smell of a dead rat. I looked into the ceiling n found a lot of dead rats there n then I woke up. Please help me interpret this dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by dasugar(f): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Overself:

Dead rats means destruction and end of the enemy of your finances and financial breakthrough. Rats represent poverty.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by MoonWater: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Overself:

the rats represents the number of period you will experience tough times... The smell represents the solutions you will try to find but at the end I hope you will conquer... Brace yourself young man
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Overself: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
MoonWater:
the rats represents the number of period you will experience tough times... The smell represents the solutions you will try to find but at the end I hope you will conquer... Brace yourself young man
Where did u get this rubbish from? grin
Seeing a dead rat,indicate that I have overcome my enemies. Am a conquerer!

3 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by mur231: 5:46am On Sep 24, 2019
OP, please I need interpretation of this dream. I saw my self in the company 4 friends, they were playing whot(cards). It seems we were still in secondary school but outside the school premises and it's like we skipped class or so. I saw my aunty(she is a rev sister) passing and I dodged her but I don't know if she saw me. Afterwards, one of the dreaded teacher in the school came and pursue us, we scattered and ran different directions. But this man continued to pursue me leaving others.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
mur231:
OP, please I need interpretation of this dream. I saw my self in the company 4 friends, they were playing whot(cards). It seems we were still in secondary school but outside the school premises and it's like we skipped class or so. I saw my aunty(she is a rev sister) passing and I dodged her but I don't know if she saw me. Afterwards, one of the dreaded teacher in the school came and pursue us, we scattered and ran different directions. But this man continued to pursue me leaving others.

This is backwardness and regression. Pray that the yoke and the curse be broken in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by omololu251(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2019
Good day Sir, I had a dream that a popular prophet asked me to help me do something, I reluctantly do it and he was praying for me be I was just not interested in what he was saying and a woman was passing by, the prayer was so hot and the man praying heavy for deliverance over my life and immediately I saw the woman at my back and the prophet declared that what she did to me that they will do it for her also. I was saying amen till I wake up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
omololu251:
Good day Sir, I had a dream that a popular prophet asked me to help me do something, I reluctantly do it and he was praying for me be I was just not interested in what he was saying and a woman was passing by, the prayer was so hot and the man praying heavy for deliverance over my life and immediately I saw the woman at my back and the prophet declared that what she did to me that they will do it for her also. I was saying amen till I wake up.
God will judge your enemies and avenge you of them when you serve him in faith and in truth, that is serving him "reluctantly" because you had to do it by faith, not by might but by grace. Whoever that woman is, whatever she has done to you has boomeranged. This is what is called judgement and most prophets have the spirit of judgement.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sholay2011(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
sholay2011:
I had a dream about a woman in my church that has 4 children (saw 3 of the children in the dream as well).

In the dream, I went to greet them at home and noticed some parts of the house were empty. I inquired and she explained they were just raided by thieves.

I was kinda down emotionally in the dream and the first child came and hugged me in a comforting way.
Then I saw myself seated and the second child serving me cold water and ensuring I am seated very well.

The third child came into the scene just waking up from sleep and added "Kilishi" (dried peppery meat common in Northern part of Nigeria and a very cherished food here abroad if gotten) to what the second child served me and then sat with me.

I didn't see the last child in the dream though. These family just joined my church and I am just getting to know them and they all seem to like me very much. The shocking thing I have learnt so far is that the third child that just woke up from sleep in my dream literally LOVES to sleep like there is no tomorrow. Even his siblings tease him constantly as he dozes during church service at times. grin

An interpretation dropped to my mind when I woke up but I am curious of the interpretation I get here as well.
Thanks.

@TayehJiboluwa
It was like I had a follow-up to this dream. In the dream, there was a buffet of very good and tasty food and I was taking some into my plate alongside this woman in my church. She then walked up to me to explain she has been trying to teach her sons how to cook but they even struggle to cook noodles. I kinda agreed in the dream I will help. I also saw another prayerful woman in my church (a close friend of the woman that walked up to me) taking from the buffet as well.

I woke up confused because I know her children sort of know how to cook, at least noodles! lol...I have been quite close to the family since the last dream which I quoted. But an interpretation dropped into my heart that the food here means something like the word of God or something spiritual, not literally food. I will appreciate your input as well. Thanks.

@TayehJiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2019
sholay2011:

It was like I had a follow-up to this dream. In the dream, there was a buffet of very good and tasty food and I was taking some into my plate alongside this woman in my church. She then walked up to me to explain she has been trying to teach her sons how to cook but they even struggle to cook noodles. I kinda agreed in the dream I will help. I also saw another prayerful woman in my church (a close friend of the woman that walked up to me) taking from the buffet as well.

I woke up confused because I know her children sort of know how to cook, at least noodles! lol...I have been quite close to the family since the last dream which I quoted. But an interpretation dropped into my heart that the food here means something like the word of God or something spiritual, not literally food. I will appreciate your input as well. Thanks.

@TayehJiboluwa
It's a literal dream about the state of mind of that woman. She is very emotional and probably needs emotional support all the time. She might be concocting stories just to get your attention, sympathy and support. That her children cant cook even noodles is not true, it was concocted. I don't see anything spiritual or special about the food mentioned here. She is someone who needs your physical, emotional and psychological support(you agreed to help in the dream and that story is not true). You should listen to her more, then you will learn more about her and the exact message God is trying to pass to you here.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2019
Good morning
Please help me interpret this dream.
I was in a place with a female friend. Then suddenly my ex came to the place,so I introduced both of them to each other. Then I left with my ex & we went to my house. Suddenly I noticed that I could not find my house again. I check previous houses & it wasn't my house & she had to carry her things from one of the houses she kept it thinking it was mine.
Since I couldn't find or recognise my house we had to go but noticed all the while I was barefooted while checking the house and going with her

Second dream, I saw my self packing from the present house I am living in. Wasn't like it was rush but I was taking my time to pack from the house.

Please what does it mean.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:25am On Oct 04, 2019
sniperr007:
Good morning
Please help me interpret this dream.
I was in a place with a female friend. Then suddenly my ex came to the place,so I introduced both of them to each other. Then I left with my ex & we went to my house. Suddenly I noticed that I could not find my house again. I check previous houses & it wasn't my house & she had to carry her things from one of the houses she kept it thinking it was mine.
Since I couldn't find or recognise my house we had to go but noticed all the while I was barefooted while checking the house and going with her

Second dream, I saw my self packing from the present house I am living in. Wasn't like it was rush but I was taking my time to pack from the house.

Please what does it mean.
If you dreamt that you are barefooted, it means a major thing you need to move forward in life (especially glory, destiny) has already been compromised, under attack, stolen or lost. You are going back to your ex because that thing which will move you forward is missing and you couldn't find your house because the glory that helped you in getting the house is missing. You should pray that any attack on your glory, marriage and star should be nullified and neutralized in Jesus name.

The second part of the dream, of packing out of your present house means you are moving forward, making progress, going forward, spiritually, physically and otherwise.

The second part of the dream shows you what is supposed to happen when your glory/marriage has been recovered.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

If you dreamt that you are barefooted, it means a major thing you need to move forward in life (especially glory, destiny) has already been compromised, under attack, stolen or lost. You are going back to your ex because that thing which will move you forward is missing and you couldn't find your house because the glory that helped you in getting the house is missing. You should pray that any attack on your glory, marriage and star should be nullified and neutralized in Jesus name.

The second part of the dream, of packing out of your present house means you are moving forward, making progress, going forward, spiritually, physically and otherwise.

The second part of the dream shows you what is supposed to happen when your glory/marriage has been recovered.
Second dream was the next night atter my prayers.
Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by wizardus: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Good morning

I dreamt I saw a spiritualist and and interpreter...as I approach them...The interpreter was with oil and was about to anoint...I fell on my knees..saw anointing oil on the floor...imediately I felt a kind of power within me and was like I was full in power...I then woke up..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
sniperr007:

Second dream was the next night atter my prayers.
Thank you
Good.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
wizardus:
Good morning

I dreamt I saw a spiritualist and and interpreter...as I approach them...The interpreter was with oil and was about to anoint...I fell on my knees..saw anointing oil on the floor...imediately I felt a kind of power within me and was like I was full in power...I then woke up..
Being a spiritualist or an interpreter all lies in the power or the ability to see or perceive or receive spiritual things. You might have been anointed to see supernatural visions, revelations, dreams and prophecies.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Great2017: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
About three weeks ago or thereabout, I had a dream. In the dream, I saw my late paternal grand mom in our family house. She was very unfriendly to the extent of throwing water at me. When she was finally subdued, people around started saying that if I was wicked, I would have returned her unfriendliness with same.

All of a sudden, I saw this same woman but this time around, she was restrained in the church where my mom worships. Then, cousin to my dad came around with the intention to set her free. As my siblings and I saw her, we threw stones at her. She then took to her heels. We equally chased after her.

In order to escape, she transformed into a bird and flew into the air. My siblings and I still kept throwing pebbles at her. From nowhere, a smaller bird appeared and chased after the bird. Within few minutes, the smaller caught up with it and gave it a deep cut. The smaller bird then dropped it within our reach. This time around, the bird had become terribly weak.

When my brother who is a pastor reached out for the bird, it managed to fly to the ground. I was not happy with my sibling because he allowed the bird to fly to the ground.

Suddenly, the little bird spoke to me that the bird is weak now and will not survive the deep cut.

I will need an interpretation please.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2019
Great2017:
About three weeks ago or thereabout, I had a dream. In the dream, I saw my late paternal grand mom in our family house. She was very unfriendly to the extent of throwing water at me. When she was finally subdued, people around started saying that if I was wicked, I would have returned her unfriendliness with same.

All of a sudden, I saw this same woman but this time around, she was restrained in the church where my mom worships. Then, cousin to my dad came around with the intention to set her free. As my siblings and I saw her, we threw stones at her. She then took to her heels. We equally chased after her.

In order to escape, she transformed into a bird and flew into the air. My siblings and I still kept throwing pebbles at her. From nowhere, a smaller bird appeared and chased after the bird. Within few minutes, the smaller caught up with it and gave it a deep cut. The smaller bird then dropped it within our reach. This time around, the bird had become terribly weak.

When my brother who is a pastor reached out for the bird, it managed to fly to the ground. I was not happy with my sibling because he allowed the bird to fly to the ground.

Suddenly, the little bird spoke to me that the bird is weak now and will not survive the deep cut.

I will need an interpretation please.
There is a type of witchcraft known as ancestral or foundational/inherited witchcraft, that is witchcraft passed on from generation to generation, from parents to children, which is marked by wickedness, occultism, hatred, diabolism, sorcery, and so on. For that woman to turn into a bird in the dream means she used witchcraft or she inherited it. This is the thing the Spirit of the Lord is empowering you to kill in the dream so that it will not come to you or get to you. Remain strong in the Lord. You should also deal with witchcraft in your foundation in prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Great2017: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

There is a type of witchcraft known as ancestral or foundational/inherited witchcraft, that is witchcraft passed on from generation to generation, from parents to children, which is marked by wickedness, occultism, hatred, diabolism, sorcery, and so on. For that woman to turn into a bird in the dream means she used witchcraft or she inherited it. This is the thing the Spirit of the Lord is empowering you to kill in the dream so that it will not come to you or get to you. Remain strong in the Lord. You should also deal with witchcraft in your foundation in prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Great2017: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Thanks so much. May God continue to use you mightily for His work. If you don't mind, can you help me with some prayer points and scriptural texts to guide me in the prayer against foundational witchcraft?

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.