Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290619 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
TeamLeader:
I Had this dream that some people were playing football and their ball fell into another compound. I don't know how but i was the one looking for the ball. So i went to the backyard of the compound and while looking i saw a hole already dig with a round object like, tied inside nylon inside the hole. The hole looked like toilet so i was like let me quickly defecate inside. Now i can't really say if i really defecate inside because i didn't look back or see any faeces but i saw water beside it. So i started to clean my buttocks with the water then a man came to see or monitor i cant say then i here a knock on my door then i woke up.

I saw myself walking on a land space with so many local iron traps that can damage one's leg if stepped on though they were not visible but I was able to navigate through it carefully and cautiously so as not to step on it but i walk through.
And this is the second time i'll be having such dreams. I had the first one years back where i was navigating through a land space full of nails and thorns till i was able to cross to the other side.

Could this be the cause of the severe pains i am feeling on my left leg for years now?

1. Defecating in the dream means spiritual cleansing and purging, or deliverance. Purging from infirmities, impossibilities, pollution. Keep praying for deliverance and total restoration.

2. Those are malicious traps and devices of the devil to cause you pain and sorrow. Ask the Lord to remove them from your path, your ways, and your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tosinex:
Good morning Bros.. More blessings to you. I'll like to ask
1. What does it mean to bath in dream.
2. What does it mean to preach and lead someone to christ in dreams with them saying the salvational prayer. I've done this severally in dreams but physically I only fellowship and preach the word. Or is it that I'm preaching to spirits!

1. It means cleansing, sanctification/purification.

2. You have been called and anointed to be a Preacher/Teacher of the gospel. May the Lord continue to lead you and guide you.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
KENVEE6:
since last week, I've been having this consecutive dream where I lost something important, something I've always wanted, I either don't get it or it just goes to someone else. money, vanilla ice cream, etc. some nights I dream it Twice. I'm just so sad because I know am the cause of it and I can't stop the cause

Pray against rejection, regression and failure.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Pacypatty:
Sir I had a dream where I saw a big cobra in my living room I called for help to kill it,some charismatic members (am a Catholic) came to join in killing it but they couldn't but decided to make the snake powerless and they poured anointing oil and holy water on it, and it folded so they pushed it out of my house. I woke up and prayed but what could this dream mean sir? Thank you
The serpent there represent an agent of darkness, a demonic entity. Those ones can not be killed but they could be weakened and expelled/banished from a place. Your home may need cleansing. Please anoint your house and pray cleansing prayers - ask the Lord to cleanse your house and remove anything unclean in there.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Pacypatty(f): 4:09am On Nov 24, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

The serpent there represent an agent of darkness, a demonic entity. Those ones can not be killed but they could be weakened and expelled/banished from a place. Your home may need cleansing. Please anoint your house and pray cleansing prayers - ask the Lord to cleanse your house and remove anything unclean in there.

Okay sir, thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

1. It means cleansing, sanctification/purification.

2. You have been called and anointed to be a Preacher/Teacher of the gospel. May the Lord continue to lead you and guide you.
Amen, thank you Sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2019
AdaNonye:
Hello. Please I had 2 weird dreams. In the first one there was something brightly coloured(,yellow) infront of me. Was wondering what it was ,so I used my leg to hit it and it shook and I saw it was a snake.
In the second one, there were some cats in my house,was trying to avoid them ,went out to the sitting room and there were soooo many kittens. Was kicking them out of my way and trying to escape from the place when I woke up. Please what could these dreams mean
Both dreams means witchcraft (seduction, deception, craftiness, evil, wickedness). They look more like environmental forces and powers, wickedness. Ask God to deal with them or cut them off, deliver you and fight for you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
ugofulfilled:
I saw myself asking for test material from a student who in that dream I think has written his before me. pls what does that mean?

And in previous dreams I had seen my former boss in the company where I worked severally. most times he showed signs of grieve for something I did to him. I need answers as I have seen him severally in my dreams.

In the first dream, you are seeking counsel, knowledge or information about a particular situation or challenge...you are asking questions, you want to know, you want to prepare...you want answers.

Your former boss may still be grieved or hurt by something you said or did to him. If you remember it, go and make amends or just ask God to forgive you in anyway you may have hurt him or wronged him. Maybe you took a step or decision that pained him or cost him something.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
Zizim:
Good day...
Please I saw myself walking on the road in the night all of a sudden there is light shining towards me and when I decided to check where it was coming from, I couldn't see it because the light was too bright.
That Light is in you - The Light of the world (John 1:5) The Light describes Jesus. You may have just had a supernatural encounter, that will reflect in the coming days and weeks.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by ugofulfilled(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

In the first dream, you are seeking counsel, knowledge or information about a particular situation or challenge...you are asking questions, you want to know, you want to prepare...you want answers.

Your former boss may still be grieved or hurt by something you said or did to him. If you remember it, go and make amends or just ask God to forgive you in anyway you may have hurt him or wronged him. Maybe you took a step or decision that pained him or cost him something.

ok. if you give me your contact I can call you and speak further with you. Thank you. The issue with my former boss is a long one & I pray God takes over.

There was this dream I had that he wanted to put me in cell but all the prison rooms were filled up. while he was still trying to find a space to put me I negotiated with a guard who I gave some money in that dream and he showed me where I escaped from. What does this dream mean? Sorry to disturb you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Zizim: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

That Light is in you - The Light of the world (John 1:5) The Light describes Jesus. You may have just had a supernatural encounter, that will reflect in the coming days and weeks.
Thanks so much
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
@Tayehjiboluwa.. Goodday sir.. Really don't like reading meaning into things such as dreams undecided i hardly ever remember my dreams though..

I've been bothered lately by one in particular simply because it came from my mum..

My mum had a dream about me sometime ago which prompted her to call me and ask if I had any woman in my life at the moment.. Told her no but the truth is i have quite a handful i'm intimate with but I have no serious relationship with any..

In her dream, she came home and saw me laying and playing on the bed with a really pretty woman.. But as soon as she walked in, the said lady grabbed me and I started crying and she too was was screaming for people to come help me.. Then afterwards, the weirdest of stuff happened.. She said the lady opened her private part to me and a bright light shone on my eyes and I couldn't look.. All I could do was hold my eyes and scream and she too was screaming and then she woke up abruptly..

I had a dream also 3 days ago.. I was in Ghana and I missed my flight back to Nigeria and checked into a hotel.. But then masked men with guns and 3 wild animals (a wild cat inclusive).. Can't remember the other two though.. They came into the hotel room I was in and tried robbing me at gun point.. But then the animals attacked me and I killed 2 of them and made a run for the next room.. Was about closing the door to the room I entered when it dawned on me in that dream that it couldn't be real.. I was still dreaming when i told myself convincingly to wake up which I did.. So i kinda ended the dream myself..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Had a dream that we were in our room and it seems we have a visitor a woman. She was discussing with my wife and all of a sudden my wife gave me something from her that i should observe or read and I started to become uncomfortable like i was smelling something really bad and i started searching everywhere and i looked straight at our under bed and i saw something tied lying down there. I became so mad at my wife and I rushed out of the room with serious anger. So outside the woman (the visitor) came to meet me and i ask her what was that and she said it is her dead son body. I became mad more that at soon as i set my eyes on my wife am gonna ask her to send the woman out. So i went to one bro living with us in the same house to give me advise when i woke up.

I am seriously worried with recent happenings in my house lately and i am planning to travel this Wednesday
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Good day mr tayejiboluwa , it’s been a long time sir , and I hope the ministry is going fine

So I had this dream where few people were selected for a national award for doing well in academics Or so , so a big trailer was brought to convey us to the venue

During the journey we had a stop for people who wanted to eat or ease themselves, while it was time to continue the journey, I noticed a close friend of mine who was also an awardee was missing , she was a friend I met during NYSC , so I was worried , but the driver was in a hurry , everyone wanted to get to the venue early ,so I decided I won’t go less we find her , so they took a bike out of the trailer and gave to me to bring the girl to the venue once I saw her , since I could drive a bike well , I didn’t bother , not long after they left , I saw the girl , and we both continued on the journey , while going I noticed one of my shoes dropped , so I had to go back Nd take it ,this happened twice , while on this same journey , I observed the bike has turned to a bicycle and even the tires were faulty but I didn’t stop peddling , all I remembered after then was that I had to pass a shortcut to come close to those people In the trailer

I can’t remember the other parts , but there is no day this dream doesn’t cross my mind
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please guys, I need your help.

My heart is heavy right now.

Chat me up privately if God touches you to reach out to me.

08052881701 (Whatsapp).
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good evening
In a dream, I saw a friend (lady) regrading scripts that I have marked and graded. So the there was a script I graded & the student failed but after she graded it, the student passed.
I asked how the student got such score & she told me to recount it.
While I was counting it again; I woke up.

Another dream,
In a flash dream
I was chatting with my ex and I asked if she was single and she replied yes and asked if I was and I yes, then we continued chatting

Please what does these dreams mean.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Good morning
How is everything with you

In a dream, I was in Abuja. And with my bag & phone. Then I went to a particular place & while standing with some people, I heard explosion. Everyone started running.
While I was running I remembered I wasn't with my phone & decided to run back to the last place I was to check if the phone was there.
Then I saw one guy. He gave me my bag my phone was inside.

Please why does it mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by blastac: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2019
Good day... Pls I had this dream a long time ago but I haven't forgotten it cos its one that keeps on reoccurring to me.
In the dream I was fighting a big snake probably the size of anaconda and I was with a sword bt it had no effect.. the snake then told me that it's been long it has been looking for me but today it's going to get me. I was down and couldn't fight anymore then suddenly at the brink of been eaten a man wearing a plain tucked in shirt to a chinos trouser came in and held the snake by the head then he called out to me like a warning telling me how many times have I told you not to go into battles without calling me first then I woke up... I have done countless self explainations bt still I don't understand.. I took it as one of those scary dreams I normally have...

Another one is I was chased down by a figure then suddenly one of my legs stopped moving bt B4 it could stop I jumped so high that it was as if am flying bt dreams dat I jump very high, anything that is following me normally wouldn't jump with me bt this time around it did and I looked down there is a ditch waiting for me to land into bt luckily de environment changed and i didn't fall into the ditch neither did I see my pursuer again
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lamasta(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hello Sir, Pls help me interprete this dream...

In this dream I saw myself lecturing some group of students in a classroom about HOME ECONOMICS.

As I was teaching and lecturing this students I noticed that some students decide to leave the classroom thinking am too young or small to lecture them. After they left I decided to explain to the remaining students that it was the management that told me to take over the role when the main lecturer wasn't around and they were very attentive to me...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Good morning.

Was in a dream and had an annoiting oil (spiritual oil)

I dropped it On a wooding stand carrying a TV. It then looked like plenty MFM church members sat on chairs with bottles of anointing oil waiting for a program to begin. I then noticed that someone has fetched from the oil I kept there. I was curious to know who fetched from it and no one seems to want to confess they fetched from it. I was like, its OK. The Oil is not the normal oil. Its a spiritual oil so they too will be smelling like the oil smells. Then a tall dark girl was standing by me all along and I took the remaining oil in the bottle and walked out
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Good morning.

Was in a dream and had an annoiting oil (spiritual oil)

I dropped it On a wooding stand carrying a TV. It then looked like plenty MFM church members sat on chairs with bottles of anointing oil waiting for a program to begin. I then noticed that someone has fetched from the oil I kept there. I was curious to know who fetched from it and no one seems to want to confess they fetched from it. I was like, its OK. The Oil is not the normal oil. Its a spiritual oil so they too will be smelling like the oil smells. Then a tall dark girl was standing by me all along and I took the remaining oil in the bottle and walked out with the girl by my side still
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martin2468: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2019
I had a dream 2018 August 21, Am a law student in reality.
in my dream, I and my course mates were going to check what we will be in future, so the paper was like this-
Name-------------------What you will be
1) xyz-------------------judge
2)abc-------------------Senior advocate of Nigeria...
the list continued until my name was the last.
10) Martin----------head of the floor
Then one of my course mates said that "head of the floor means higher than everything on the list".

a)Pls what does it mean
b) Since then till now, I've really disappointed God and he must be angry with me, do you think this dream can still come to pass or has he rescinded it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by jamp: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2019
H
Re: Your Dreams Explained by johnmba: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2019
I had a dream last night, I was with some colleagues and we walked into a company and that company was Shell, so the had a couple of jobs, so I asked who is the manager for production planner, which is my present job title, then the pointed me to this lady. Who I then gave my resume and I told her that I feel the tension around here that at the company I work for we are more relaxed and enjoy working at my present job and I told her I worked for NASA for her to be like wow and give me a job there but she was just looking at me, in that dream I really wasn't wanting a job with their company but when we left Shell, she was looking at my resume. Then I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anenecaf(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hello pastor Taye
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2019
I dreamt that I was waiting for my brother at the entrance of the church he went to help me pick the choir rcloth I forget, suddenly an elderly man came out from nowhere and touch the sole of my feet and do a sign of the cross to himself..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by akwarandu(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
good evening, some one called me 2 days ago and told me that she saw me in the dream drawing out water from the well, what is the meaning of that please. thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by strongguy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
I dreamt of praying for blind people and they were receiving their sights.What does that mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
ugofulfilled:

ok. if you give me your contact I can call you and speak further with you. Thank you. The issue with my former boss is a long one & I pray God takes over.

There was this dream I had that he wanted to put me in cell but all the prison rooms were filled up. while he was still trying to find a space to put me I negotiated with a guard who I gave some money in that dream and he showed me where I escaped from. What does this dream mean? Sorry to disturb you.
He was just mad with you. You'll still have to make restitution or reconciliation. Whatever went wrong in your dealings with him, fix it, urgently.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
KiidaACE:
@Tayehjiboluwa.. Goodday sir.. Really don't like reading meaning into things such as dreams undecided i hardly ever remember my dreams though..

I've been bothered lately by one in particular simply because it came from my mum..

My mum had a dream about me sometime ago which prompted her to call me and ask if I had any woman in my life at the moment.. Told her no but the truth is i have quite a handful i'm intimate with but I have no serious relationship with any..

In her dream, she came home and saw me laying and playing on the bed with a really pretty woman.. But as soon as she walked in, the said lady grabbed me and I started crying and she too was was screaming for people to come help me.. Then afterwards, the weirdest of stuff happened.. She said the lady opened her private part to me and a bright light shone on my eyes and I couldn't look.. All I could do was hold my eyes and scream and she too was screaming and then she woke up abruptly..

I had a dream also 3 days ago.. I was in Ghana and I missed my flight back to Nigeria and checked into a hotel.. But then masked men with guns and 3 wild animals (a wild cat inclusive).. Can't remember the other two though.. They came into the hotel room I was in and tried robbing me at gun point.. But then the animals attacked me and I killed 2 of them and made a run for the next room.. Was about closing the door to the room I entered when it dawned on me in that dream that it couldn't be real.. I was still dreaming when i told myself convincingly to wake up which I did.. So i kinda ended the dream myself..
First dream: You are probably sleeping with a satanic/marine agent. You should pray that God would reveal whom she is to you among the ones you've been intimate with. When you find out, break off with her and go for deliverance.

Second dream: Never be late for any important occasion or appointment (missing your flight) to avoid story that touch. Shine your eyes, so you wont miss any important thing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
TeamLeader:
Had a dream that we were in our room and it seems we have a visitor a woman. She was discussing with my wife and all of a sudden my wife gave me something from her that i should observe or read and I started to become uncomfortable like i was smelling something really bad and i started searching everywhere and i looked straight at our under bed and i saw something tied lying down there. I became so mad at my wife and I rushed out of the room with serious anger. So outside the woman (the visitor) came to meet me and i ask her what was that and she said it is her dead son body. I became mad more that at soon as i set my eyes on my wife am gonna ask her to send the woman out. So i went to one bro living with us in the same house to give me advise when i woke up.

I am seriously worried with recent happenings in my house lately and i am planning to travel this Wednesday

The tied body of the dead son under the bed means wickedness fashioned or assigned against your family. The wicked is lurking around and hanging around your home, you should pray them out. The wicked will not triumph over you and your family in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
Teebilion:
Good day mr tayejiboluwa , it’s been a long time sir , and I hope the ministry is going fine

So I had this dream where few people were selected for a national award for doing well in academics Or so , so a big trailer was brought to convey us to the venue

During the journey we had a stop for people who wanted to eat or ease themselves, while it was time to continue the journey, I noticed a close friend of mine who was also an awardee was missing , she was a friend I met during NYSC , so I was worried , but the driver was in a hurry , everyone wanted to get to the venue early ,so I decided I won’t go less we find her , so they took a bike out of the trailer and gave to me to bring the girl to the venue once I saw her , since I could drive a bike well , I didn’t bother , not long after they left , I saw the girl , and we both continued on the journey , while going I noticed one of my shoes dropped , so I had to go back Nd take it ,this happened twice , while on this same journey , I observed the bike has turned to a bicycle and even the tires were faulty but I didn’t stop peddling , all I remembered after then was that I had to pass a shortcut to come close to those people In the trailer

I can’t remember the other parts , but there is no day this dream doesn’t cross my mind

You guys were meant to help/lift each other up(she is so important to you and you care about her, that's why you didn't want to leave her behind in the dream) It may be her or someone else you love. You can ask God for clarification/confirmation if she is your helper or you have to find someone else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.