Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290992 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
littleguy444:
good afternoon sir i had a very. disturbing dream which goes like this a woman came to me and said she wanted to collect the powers God gave to me since I am not using it when I saw that she wanted to seduce me I ran away from her and she is running after me I had forgotten that I was holding a blade the type that nurses normally use the because I was running very fast I had pressed the blade tightly in my hand and it gave me a cut I now noticed that the faster I ran the lady also increased her pace and the more the blade cut me I am now shouting it's hurting men the scene now changed to where I saw the corpse of a dead celebrity.
You need to get closer to God and work for him (you have to find out where and how he wants you to work for him). The powers that be are trying to kill the grace of God and the gifts of God in you through women, sex, lust and worldliness. The blade in your hand that was cutting you means you are harming yourself unconsciously by refusing to face/overcome your fears and turn to God. A dead celebrity is a dead star. Your star will not die in Jesus name. It could also be a prophetic dream, in case you know the celebrity physically.

Wait on the Lord, study the word, pray and intercede for others. God would speak with you and reveal himself to you. He will tell you what you need to know and what you need to do.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
tomtween1:
Good day sir

please I had a dream yesterday night where I was like in a church setting and I ran out and began vommiting a whole lot of blood that seems clotted.

after I finished throwing up blood, I used my hand to take water from a bowl as I was going back into the church to rinse my mouth but the water tasted salty.

please sir, can you help me with the meaning please

thank you
To be in church or in a church setting in the dream is the presence of the Lord or of His Spirit. Vomiting blood is draining you of your virtue or your spiritual strength and health. This might be the activity of the strongman. Ask the Lord to heal you spiritually and physically, and deliver you from any seed of sickness and infirmity.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

You need to get closer to God and work for him (you have to find out where and how he wants you to work for him). The powers that be are trying to kill the grace of God and the gifts of God in you through women, sex, lust and worldliness. The blade in your hand that was cutting you means you are harming yourself unconsciously by refusing to face/overcome your fears and turn to God. A dead celebrity is a dead star. Your star will not die in Jesus name. It could also be a prophetic dream, in case you know the celebrity physically.

Wait on the Lord, study the word, pray and intercede for others. God would speak with you and reveal himself to you. He will tell you what you need to know and what you need to do.
thank you. very much sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Maybe you should not engage in a fight at all, cos you can do terrible things when you get angry. You can cause severe harm or hurt or damage. Do not fight, never. It could be a character you inherited from your mum, or your mum could be very protective of you.

2. It could be foundational curses, witchcraft curse or curse of the strongman. Ask the Lord to break any curse responsible for limitation in any part of your life.

Thank you sir. May God continue to be your guide .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Jonah507(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hello, I always see myself picking money from the ground in my dreams several times. The money is partly covered up with dust with several people walking past it unknowingly.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

but sir how do I face and overcome my fears
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 2:52am On Dec 25, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

To be in church or in a church setting in the dream is the presence of the Lord or of His Spirit. Vomiting blood is draining you of your virtue or your spiritual strength and health. This might be the activity of the strongman. Ask the Lord to heal you spiritually and physically, and deliver you from any seed of sickness and infirmity.

noted sir

thank you so much
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
in my dream I was stuck in a muddy water and was unable to come out, my course mates found me and were talking about it but didn't help me, the next scene was where my new school shoe got irreparably destroyed and I was very sad and began thinking of getting money to buy a new one
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kings20(m): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2019
I didn't know the means of transportation used but I just found myself abroad USA to be precise. A black guy came to pick me up and drove on the nice streets with great environments and buildings of USA. Positive feelings till he(the driver) asked me to start hiding (kind of lie on the chair, stop looking through the window.). Positive vibes kind of changed to that of anxiety.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2019
Was in a dream sir and it looked liked mY boss had a plate in his hand that he wanted to go and drop in the kitchen. I offered to go and help him and before then he said he wants to build his company vision himself. So as I collected the plate, while trying to go to the kitchen I suddenly noticed I entered another persons house that looked similar to his. I was a bit confused and hurriedly left through a mini exit door .

What could it mean sir?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2019
Hi guys, my family have been having serious issues, one attack to another. Yesterday I really prayed to God to review what's wrong with my family in my dreams.
When I slept, I dreamt and in the dream I sew my step mom in a very dark place, I told her income dream that she'll remain there and she attacked me and I woke up. Please I need an interpretation please.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mceze(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Good day!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Compliments of the season

Please I had this dreams.

Some weeks ago I had a dream were I was looking for my slippers. While looking for it. People were giving me different slippers to take that were not mine and I refused to take them cos they were not mine and still continued looking for the slippers then I woke up.

Last night I had a dream were I was in an old friends house, and I was about leaving the house but they mixed my phone charger with other people's charger and I was trying to pick mine which I finally did and left their house.

Also in a dream. I had a call from a girl. I didn't know who exactly she was but acted like I knew who the person was.
After the call, I saw a friend who told me a lady was waiting for me & told me her name but she left when I wasn't around. Then I remembered she was the one that called earlier and was trying to reach her.

Then I saw myself in an old neighbours house. I was telling a lady to follow me and leave the house but she insisted she had things to do for the family. (Was like they were enslaving her)
So I decided to leave her and went home.

Please what does these dreams mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Keenmind2019(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
So yesterday I had a dream I was in a school hostel environment (in reality I'm a post grad student). Was strolling through like the utilities where some women cleaning swept water on me.. I was calm said 'madam but u saw me coming,' then another one did same thing. I had to pull all my clothes and was naked in the dream and ran to change. Then all of a sudden I was going out and almost got hit by a car, Immediately I dodged it I got hit by another, . Then I saw my uncle (dads kid bro, about same age and me) and was telling him I don't understand was happening. In d dream he feigned ignorance and was talking to a couple of other guys till I almost got hit a again by a car this time with I sustained a minor injury.. I had to shout at him and I heard them (his friends) laughing and saying village people. Then I woke up

This evening my mum told me same yesterday she had a dream she was in an environment like school hostel and the place was flooded and she forgot one leg of her slippers in the flooded passage and she was opening people's door and was saying 'sorry looking for my slippers'. She said she did that till it was almost late and she was like let her leave with bare foot instead of wasting her time, she said she saw one of my dads sister and he asked her where she was going.... My mum then went into an estate with beautiful houses with bushes around with no idea where she is going and she was scared. She said she immediately saw a bike coming in a lonely path and she hid so it won't see her.. After a while she came out sae some gals and was asking for direction and the gals pointed her to a path.As she was going she woke up.

We both had these dreams same night. What does it mean plz anybody. I haven't been fervent in my spiritual walk this period. I would like to know what d dreams imply. Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jonah507:
Hello, I always see myself picking money from the ground in my dreams several times. The money is partly covered up with dust with several people walking past it unknowingly.
This means financial breakthrough/financial favour, it's right in front of you. Just open your eyes and look a little bit closer, dig a little bit more.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
littleguy444:
but sir how do I face and overcome my fears
Faith and trust in God, then take the bold step. You know what you had to do(you will know when the time comes), do it for God, and with God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
KENVEE6:
in my dream I was stuck in a muddy water and was unable to come out, my course mates found me and were talking about it but didn't help me, the next scene was where my new school shoe got irreparably destroyed and I was very sad and began thinking of getting money to buy a new one
Pray against frustration and stagnancy, they are not your portion.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
kings20:
I didn't know the means of transportation used but I just found myself abroad USA to be precise. A black guy came to pick me up and drove on the nice streets with great environments and buildings of USA. Positive feelings till he(the driver) asked me to start hiding (kind of lie on the chair, stop looking through the window.). Positive vibes kind of changed to that of anxiety.
If you see yourself like in the USA in the dream, it means you've made some progress spiritually and it would be followed by actual physical progress and breakthrough/success. But pray against challenges, problems, or issues that may come with the breakthrough or blessing, or that may come because of it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
naijaboy756:
Was in a dream sir and it looked liked mY boss had a plate in his hand that he wanted to go and drop in the kitchen. I offered to go and help him and before then he said he wants to build his company vision himself. So as I collected the plate, while trying to go to the kitchen I suddenly noticed I entered another persons house that looked similar to his. I was a bit confused and hurriedly left through a mini exit door .

What could it mean sir?
This sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Jonah507(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

This means financial breakthrough/financial favour, it's right in front of you. Just open your eyes and look a little bit closer, dig a little bit more.

Thanks a lot. If it's convenient for you sir. 07066650047 is my WhatsApp number.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kings20(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2020
Thank You for the previous interpretation.

What does it mean to drive a car in the dream.
I remember I also driven a car backwards.
I also know I have driven a car without really seeing
the road(drove blindly with open eyes).
what does it mean to be given a package to protect
(no idea what was inside) and have gun men come
after you trying to get back the package.
What does it mean to have your leg dragged around
by an invisible force(sometimes it comes with positive vibes other times it's negative). Sometimes it's 2 invisible forces dragging simultaneously to opposite directions.
A dream where you saw charms being buried at
specific places in your village house means what.
Is it some kind of revelation, if I should spend
money and travel home, will I see those charms
buried there?
Or is there any other meaning of charm being
buried.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
naijaboy756:

What could it mean sir?
You're just been supportive of your boss and helping him in his vision and company. You might take a leading role there someday. But don't go too far in carrying out your duties. Stay focused so you can get things right and get ahead.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
ebohstepn:
Hi guys, my family have been having serious issues, one attack to another. Yesterday I really prayed to God to review what's wrong with my family in my dreams.
When I slept, I dreamt and in the dream I sew my step mom in a very dark place, I told her income dream that she'll remain there and she attacked me and I woke up. Please I need an interpretation please.
Just pray, now that you know the forces behind your family's battles and struggles. Tell God to expose and disgrace them and liberate your family from them. Ask for power that is greater than theirs so you can break their yokes and chains and bondage.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
mceze:
Good day!
Hello
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KingErnesto(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
TayehJiboluwa

I was in this dream and I came out of water and also a man came out of this same water, and I followed him. In this dream, I had a knowing that the man was Elijah. I walked behind him till we got somewhere and we stopped, behold, a very white lamb appeared to us and it was staring at me but nothing was happening.

I asked for Interpretation, I don't think I had any. Then I dreamt again I was in the streets doing evangelism and while preaching to a guy, he refused to listen and then immediately everywhere became darkened and people were running helter Skelter. Immediately this happened, this same lamb appeared again, but this time it was in the sky, I looked up and shouted "BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD" and immediately I was transported into a class room of students... I haven't been able to wrap my head over this revelation
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Suspect33(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2020
Great work you're doing here sir

could this mean anything, me alongside a large group of people were chased by a monstrous creature, they all thought it was fun as this thing couldn't catch us but i was quite terrified, i woke up with a feeling that what i saw will happen on earth
Re: Your Dreams Explained by cecilia4(f): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
please I need interpretation of this dream
I dreamt that I in the gathering of people like a class.we were sitting upstairs and people were going down stairs to collect food and come back upstairs to eat the food.When almost every body has collected food,I decided to go and collect too but when I reached the place,food has finished and the woman in charge gave me the leftover.i collected it,and as I was trying to climb the stairs to ho back to the class I missed my route.im unable to get back to the class.please house what does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
my friend had this dream where she had a cut on her arm and she went to the hospital and they wanted to operate in her hand. so she refused and said they should administer anaesthesia first as they administered it she found her self out of her body in the hospital but before that time she prayed that God should forgive her sins ... immediately an angel took her and told her he would show her heaven but on the way she told the angel that her time has not yet come so the angel said she should go back ... on getting back to the mortuary in the dream the mortuary attendant couldn't find her body while they were checking out the through corpses so she asked them if the are seeing her they said they can see her na (visible physically conversing with them) so she woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 07, 2020
good morning Bro. Taye

I dreamt when I was killing a chick and it refuse to die.

I dreamt again when I was called the director of welfare sug in my school to help him carry loads and I helped him.

I dreamt when my sister's name was called as one of winners in a competition and we were there rejoicing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by safesecure1(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2020
I had a dream where I was seating down with a top navy officer working with Nnpc don't know the meaning of the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Skincareproduct: 1:12am On Jan 08, 2020
... Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2020
good day sir I had a dream that a cleric was carrying the corpse of his dead son in his car later he came down to check the corpse in the Booth where he had. kept it but he couldn't. find. it again (the boy Is dead.in real. life) I went back to check the corpse I now met a woman whom. I knew in real life in the dream the woman is a ghost but she was pretending to be a normal human t being and nobody knew that except me the woman now told people she wanted to go and bring something I now started following the woman but she kept telling me to go back as she doesn't want me to see her secret it later got to a point where she was thinking of harming. me if I did not go back and I also say pray to God secretly so as to protect myself from whatever harm she is going to do to me and later i stopped. following her and i went back home and. later i also saw the woman at home and she brought what she went to bring

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.