Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289958 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by emmaitive(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
waz in a dream wea i saw my sef in asorock kind of working dea jst like a chef so it happened dat president buhari went out then ex president obasanjo came around and i served him food to eat while the key to the villa waz in my pocket afta den i left the villa to a kind of wea i waz stayin..while dea i rememdbered dt i waz in the villa..inside the dream i waz like, is it a dream or not so as i was tinking i descided to feel my pocket wit my hand if the key of aso rock was dea..because i remembered that i kept the key in my pocket while dea...so fortunately the key was in my pocket, imidiately i started runin bk to asorock becos i felt president buhari would have been back waitin for me..........though dis dream s up to 2 months or a month and
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
emmaitive:
waz in a dream wea i saw my sef in asorock kind of working dea jst like a chef so it happened dat president buhari went out then ex president obasanjo came around and i served him food to eat while the key to the villa waz in my pocket afta den i left the villa to a kind of wea i waz stayin..while dea i rememdbered dt i waz in the villa..inside the dream i waz like, is it a dream or not so as i was tinking i descided to feel my pocket wit my hand if the key of aso rock was dea..because i remembered that i kept the key in my pocket while dea...so fortunately the key was in my pocket, imidiately i started runin bk to asorock becos i felt president buhari would have been back waitin for me..........though dis dream s up to 2 months or a month and
You will get to a very high and exalted place in life but you have to work very hard to get there. And the thing is you will surely get to Aso Rock some day to work not as a chef or cook, what i smell here is a federal minister position. And the thing is if you dont work hard, you cant get there. Now that you know what your future looks like, work hard to get there, nothing is impossible!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by emmaitive(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by enozy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
God bless you sir
in my dream I was in a big field like a Bush and a police traffic officer was chasing an elephant with a spare in the process the policeman jammed me where I was standing so he started quarreling with me that I obstructed his game after my encounter with him he continued with his chase of the elephant. I noticed that the elephant was not that very fast but the policeman was running with all his strength at the end the elephant ran into the Bush and escaped. in the dream I was wondering how the spare can kill an animal that big but I was told that the spare was poisoned that once it touched the animal it will die
2. I also had another dream where I found myself in the class of one great prophet in Nigeria teaching us in a class, I can remember vividly the the prophet always writes DESCRIPTION in the middle of the chalkboard but I don't seem to get what he was teaching or remember any other letters in the board but he always list somethings below the description
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anenecaf(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Hello brother and thanks for this lovely thread. Please I have series of dreams I would need interpretation and advice too. The dreams are in chronological order as they occurred.

1)8th of march last year; during prayer I had a trance/revelation where my right hand held a bible and on the page it was written "IF ONLY YOU WILL OBEY".

Since then I have been having dreams of church periodically......and sometimes I would see d cartoon TOM pursuing the cartoon JERRY . and the Jerry (mouse) will run into the church and after sometime; money bills will be coming out of the smoke vent continuously. Money keeps pouring.

2) On 25th march this year; after my midnight prayer I slept around 3:30am and within ten minutes of laying down I had abt 2 revelation at the end. Later, a gentle and mild voice called me like this GOZIE, GOZIE, GOZIE....... For more than three times and I woke up and realized it was still night and I was alone and could not hear sound of anyone........at this point I rmbrd "samuel in d bible".
So I just said a short prayer, firstly, thanking God for revelation power of the holy spirit. Then I said: "father, if its really you, speak I am here, I am listening" and I went back to sleep.

3)A dream woke me up around 6:42am. I saw myself again in a church and prayers were going on. We were divided into groups and the pastor was going around praying and touching people individually. In my group, I was in the middle and others surrounded me in a circle and was praying for me.The pastor came, hit my chest and prayed for me and said "you have a calling, you are a preacher, in fact a pastor". He then asked me to go to the altar to kneel down and pray. That I will know more if I want. At the altar, I knelt down and saw something like a poster/handbill on the floor and the word " APOSTOLIC " was written on it and I woke up instantly.

4)2 days before 25th, I dreamt and saw a beautiful church painted and the walls kind of fortified.

5) After like seven days in my sleep I was given 1timothy 4:8.

6)On April 8th between the hours of 11:30pm and 12:00am I had a dream which woke me up. Suddenly, I saw a man. He came back from work but had no money and there was his wife with their little baby who was vry sick. Behold, neither the woman nor man had money , they only had paracetamol which was administered without any positive effect. The child was dying slowly and was almost dead when I remembered I could pray to our father in heaven. I took the baby and started praying, pleading with the father to show mercy on the little child. The baby eventually died but I continued begging our father and suddenly, the baby sneezed and came back to life. Our father had shown him mercy , I was great ly moved by this Wonder full deed and I preached extensively to the parents telling and reminding dem what our father has done, and that he has paid the price to save that child. I was still marvelling at the wonders in God's mercy and I woke up to realize it was a dream. Woke up few minutes too 00:00am of 9/4/2017.

7)After the dream above; I said my prayers around 2am and after the prayers. When I went to bed I was attacked until daybreak with water being poured just on my head and forehead ONLY. and I was feeling serious pain as if my head was going to split open. Sometimes these attack come as raindrops/rainfall on my face and head ONLY.

coolActivities of strange voices sometimes, in my dream and I do not understand what they say. I do hear it atimes as radio. In some occasions when the water attacks my head, a strange thing will be trying to ask me why I am disturbing with my prayers. Recently, while I was being attacked in my sleep after mid night prayers; I could hear a voice telling me that THIS IS NOT MY TERRITORY, I travelled to a south south state then for a meeting.

Last year, many times in my trance/vision I hear men of God preaching and sometimes I see a church and a woman will just be going round and healing people during prayer.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
enozy:
God bless you sir
in my dream I was in a big field like a Bush and a police traffic officer was chasing an elephant with a spare in the process the policeman jammed me where I was standing so he started quarreling with me that I obstructed his game after my encounter with him he continued with his chase of the elephant. I noticed that the elephant was not that very fast but the policeman was running with all his strength at the end the elephant ran into the Bush and escaped. in the dream I was wondering how the spare can kill an animal that big but I was told that the spare was poisoned that once it touched the animal it will die
2. I also had another dream where I found myself in the class of one great prophet in Nigeria teaching us in a class, I can remember vividly the the prophet always writes DESCRIPTION in the middle of the chalkboard but I don't seem to get what he was teaching or remember any other letters in the board but he always list somethings below the description
The elephant is actually a human being. If you ever find yourself in a situation where someone is to be killed, are you going to try to stop it or you will save yourself. I suspect something like abortion here. If you ever found yourself in dilemma over an unwanted baby, don't kill the baby. Don't ever participate in abortion. And if you're in a situation where you have to save a brother's life, do it. Saving a life might be saving your life too. The DESCRIPTION written by the prophet means REVELATION. I think we've discussed this before, do you see visions now, do you hear from God. This is what God expects from you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anenecaf:
Hello brother and thanks for this lovely thread. Please I have series of dreams I would need interpretation and advice too. The dreams are in chronological order as they occurred.

1)8th of march last year; during prayer I had a trance/revelation where my right hand held a bible and on the page it was written "IF ONLY YOU WILL OBEY".

Since then I have been having dreams of church periodically......and sometimes I would see d cartoon TOM pursuing the cartoon JERRY . and the Jerry (mouse) will run into the church and after sometime; money bills will be coming out of the smoke vent continuously. Money keeps pouring.

2) On 25th march this year; after my midnight prayer I slept around 3:30am and within ten minutes of laying down I had abt 2 revelation at the end. Later, a gentle and mild voice called me like this GOZIE, GOZIE, GOZIE....... For more than three times and I woke up and realized it was still night and I was alone and could not hear sound of anyone........at this point I rmbrd "samuel in d bible".
So I just said a short prayer, firstly, thanking God for revelation power of the holy spirit. Then I said: "father, if its really you, speak I am here, I am listening" and I went back to sleep.

3)A dream woke me up around 6:42am. I saw myself again in a church and prayers were going on. We were divided into groups and the pastor was going around praying and touching people individually. In my group, I was in the middle and others surrounded me in a circle and was praying for me.The pastor came, hit my chest and prayed for me and said "you have a calling, you are a preacher, in fact a pastor". He then asked me to go to the altar to kneel down and pray. That I will know more if I want. At the altar, I knelt down and saw something like a poster/handbill on the floor and the word " APOSTOLIC " was written on it and I woke up instantly.

4)2 days before 25th, I dreamt and saw a beautiful church painted and the walls kind of fortified.

5) After like seven days in my sleep I was given 1timothy 4:8.

6)On April 8th between the hours of 11:30pm and 12:00am I had a dream which woke me up. Suddenly, I saw a man. He came back from work but had no money and there was his wife with their little baby who was vry sick. Behold, neither the woman nor man had money , they only had paracetamol which was administered without any positive effect. The child was dying slowly and was almost dead when I remembered I could pray to our father in heaven. I took the baby and started praying, pleading with the father to show mercy on the little child. The baby eventually died but I continued begging our father and suddenly, the baby sneezed and came back to life. Our father had shown him mercy , I was great ly moved by this Wonder full deed and I preached extensively to the parents telling and reminding dem what our father has done, and that he has paid the price to save that child. I was still marvelling at the wonders in God's mercy and I woke up to realize it was a dream. Woke up few minutes too 00:00am of 9/4/2017.

7)After the dream above; I said my prayers around 2am and after the prayers. When I went to bed I was attacked until daybreak with water being poured just on my head and forehead ONLY. and I was feeling serious pain as if my head was going to split open. Sometimes these attack come as raindrops/rainfall on my face and head ONLY.

coolActivities of strange voices sometimes, in my dream and I do not understand what they say. I do hear it atimes as radio. In some occasions when the water attacks my head, a strange thing will be trying to ask me why I am disturbing with my prayers. Recently, while I was being attacked in my sleep after mid night prayers; I could hear a voice telling me that THIS IS NOT MY TERRITORY, I travelled to a south south state then for a meeting.

Last year, many times in my trance/vision I hear men of God preaching and sometimes I see a church and a woman will just be going round and healing people during prayer.
You have already been told 'If Only You Will Obey', that is a charge. God wants obedience from you about your calling. You have not obeyed God's calling. What is even serious here is you have an apostolic call, which is the highest calling in christian ministry. People like Pastor E A Adeboye, Apostle Ayo Babalola, Dr. D K Olukoya all have apostolic call. Your refusal to obey God's call will continue to hurt you and hurt others like that painful rain, water dream. You have a healing ministry, which is very common with apostles. Seek God's word. The scripture 1 Tim 4:8 is warning you to be more serious about the spiritual. The gift and calling of God is without repentance, you cant run, you've got to obey. seek the counsel of men of God on how to go about it and don't even let them you've been called to be an apostle because they may not be able to comprehend the depth of it. I'll suggest you go to the mountain for like a week, to seek God about your apostolic ministry. You might have to leave what you are doing now for God's work. Pray very well so that satan will not destroy your ministry. You need God's guidance on how to do what he wants you to do.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anenecaf(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You have already been told 'If Only You Will Obey', that is a charge. God wants obedience from you about your calling. You have not obeyed God's calling. What is even serious here is you have an apostolic call, which is the highest calling in christian ministry. People like Pastor E A Adeboye, Apostle Ayo Babalola, Dr. D K Olukoya all have apostolic call. Your refusal to obey God's call will continue to hurt you and hurt others like that painful rain, water dream. You have a healing ministry, which is very common with apostles. Seek God's word. The scripture 1 Tim 4:8 is warning you to be more serious about the spiritual. The gift and calling of God is without repentance, you cant run, you've got to obey. seek the counsel of men of God on how to go about it and don't even let them you've been called to be an apostle because they may not be able to comprehend the depth of it. I'll suggest you go to the mountain for like a week, to seek God about your apostolic ministry. You might have to leave what you are doing now for God's work. Pray very well so that satan will not destroy your ministry. You need God's guidance on how to do what he wants you to do.

Brother please how can I communicate/discuss with you privately.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anenecaf:

Brother please how can I communicate/discuss with you privately.
email. tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChukwuJuwon: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

email. tcrojem@gmail.com

Good afternoon

what does it mean to see large sum of money (alone) in the dream and started crying, it weird instead of carrying the money and rejoice or what do you think sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:

Good afternoon

what does it mean to see large sum of money (alone) in the dream and started crying, it weird instead of carrying the money and rejoice or what do you think sir
Prepare for a blessing. Whether you carried it in the dream or not, prepare. Prepare. It will come as a surprise.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChukwuJuwon: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Prepare for a blessing. Whether you carried it in the dream or not, prepare. Prepare. It will come as a surprise.

okay sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by dragunov: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
Your dreams is who you are. Your dreams can break or make you. Job 33:14-23. Post your dreams here or send it to me through tcrojem@gmail.com, and I will give you the true divine meaning. Your dream is your life.
I often have dreams about being in my father's town of birth and what is supposed to be the family house. I also see my dead grandma too . But its been a while now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ritzychic(f): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

I always fight in my dream with witches. Always!

will narrate few nd try to make it brief.

This morning about 5am, was lying down in the parlour nd dozed off. I dreamt where I was outside nd saw a strange girl coming towards our house. She was looking so bleached nd whitish but her back is dark coz of d bleaching. She was really scary tho.

I had to stop to know who she is looking for but she refused to answer me nd wanted to push her way in. I forcefully stopped her nd raised my hand to hit her but she attacked me spiritually. I started praying serzly in d dream b4 waking up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ritzychic(f): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Some weeks back, dreamed where I came back nd opened the gate to enter but a strange animal followed me in too. So my parents shouted at me telling me to drive d animal back.

I can remember dat it has a chicken leg nd um human body. can't really remember tho.
But I had to go inside to get water in a bowl to sprinkle it nd bind it. Immediately the water touched it, it turned to many witches that started attacking me. I prayed nd fought them in the dream. Was still praying when someone poured water in my ear nd I woke up still feeling d water in my ear till I slept off again.

the dreams are numerous tho.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
dragunov:

I often have dreams about being in my father's town of birth and what is supposed to be the family house. I also see my dead grandma too . But its been a while now.
This kind of dream is mainly caused by idols but it may cease after some time if you remain in God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ritzychic:
Some weeks back, dreamed where I came back nd opened the gate to enter but a strange animal followed me in too. So my parents shouted at me telling me to drive d animal back.

I can remember dat it has a chicken leg nd um human body. can't really remember tho.
But I had to go inside to get water in a bowl to sprinkle it nd bind it. Immediately the water touched it, it turned to many witches that started attacking me. I prayed nd fought them in the dream. Was still praying when someone poured water in my ear nd I woke up still feeling d water in my ear till I slept off again.

the dreams are numerous tho.
This is a witchcraft attack against you, not only that, a witchdoctor is also involve. But you will win. It does not appear they will take you down but they will become weaker and weaker till they give up. This is not the time to get angry with anyone physically over any thing. Anger is one of the doors they use to attack and kill their victims. Once you dont fall by anger, they wont win. You shouldnt be worried about them, just avoid anger. Though they may be angry with you for a reason but they cant get you. And always pray with the word of God, it is a deadly weapon
Re: Your Dreams Explained by dragunov: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

This kind of dream is mainly caused by idols but it may cease after some time if you remain in God.
At times I discover that I am naked or half naked in my dreams. I become conscious of this unclothedness and try to just shrug it off. At times when half naked, it's a top without trousers.

I see myself in a market where people are buying and selling. At times I see myself in a vast open market where animals are slaughtered and roasted and cut in pieces for sale. There was a time I actually saw humans being roasted for sale.

At times, I see plenty of different fishes in ponds or streams. When I wake up, I don't know what they portend.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
dragunov:
At times I discover that I am naked or half naked in my dreams. I become conscious of this unclothedness and try to just shrug it off. At times when half naked, it's a top without trousers.

I see myself in a market where people are buying and selling. At times I see myself in a vast open market where animals are slaughtered and roasted and cut in pieces for sale. There was a time I actually saw humans being roasted for sale.

At times, I see plenty of different fishes in ponds or streams. When I wake up, I don't know what they portend.
The first two dreams represent pollution, spiritual pollution or demonic defilement. Adequate prayers would eliminate this. The fishes in the ponds and streams represent some kind of harvest, financial harvest, job breakthrough, etc.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2017
My wife's dream:
She went back to school.In d classroom n school there is dis triangular object(3 sides).All 3 sides were light n represent people n she was one of d sides n d other 2 sides r 2 other people.The scene changed:Close to a fence was a GREEN pepper tree(in real life peppers r not trees but shrubs) among flowers.The peppers have not been plugged by anybody,it has been there.She wanted to pluck the peppers(both d green n red ones) but couldn't climb since she's pregnant.Then a man came climbed d tree n started harvesting the peppers for her.Other people came n joined d man in harvesting the pepper(both d green n red ones) for her while she was gathering them n within her she was telling herself that she will use d green ones for salad while d red ones will b used for moimoi n stew
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
debeginin:
My wife's dream:
She went back to school.In d classroom n school there is dis triangular object(3 sides).All 3 sides were light n represent people n she was one of d sides n d other 2 sides r 2 other people.The scene changed:Close to a fence was a GREEN pepper tree(in real life peppers r not trees but shrubs) among flowers.The peppers have not been plugged by anybody,it has been there.She wanted to pluck the peppers(both d green n red ones) but couldn't climb since she's pregnant.Then a man came climbed d tree n started harvesting the peppers for her.Other people came n joined d man in harvesting the pepper(both d green n red ones) for her while she was gathering them n within her she was telling herself that she will use d green ones for salad while d red ones will b used for moimoi n stew
This dream is still about what she is carrying. A man of God is what she is carrying, that is why she has been getting spiritual assistance, i. e assistance in her dreams. That means the child will be be celebrated in life and will a great man of God. The child will be a man of honor and a global figure. someone that will command respect all around the globe. The Lord is telling her who the child will be be, someone that will be honored all over the world. I dont think satan will be happy with that, that is why I say you have warfare to do. Keep praying for the baby from now/from the womb till he he becomes a man.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

This dream is still about what she is carrying. A man of God is what she is carrying, that is why she has been getting spiritual assistance, i. e assistance in her dreams. That means the child will be be celebrated in life and will a great man of God. The child will be a man of honor and a global figure. someone that will command respect all around the globe. The Lord is telling her who the child will be be, someone that will be honored all over the world. I dont think satan will be happy with that, that is why I say you have warfare to do. Keep praying for the baby from now/from the womb till he he becomes a man.
wow!God be praize.
We shall do as advised.
Tnx n God bless.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by afagha(f): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
good evening. I had a dream last night where I was in a place and noticed that there was a big tree that had cabbages growing and hanging from the tree. I was very impressed and commented that its commensalism and remember making a mental note to take pictures and show my husband before I woke up. please help me interpret.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kannyluv(f): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
greetings to you all......I was with my Lodge guys in my dream,and they were singing and playing the keyboard....after a long practice,they decided to go upstair with the keyboard but I collected the keyboard from them,giving them reason that I still want to make use of the keyboard......I place the keyboard on a table,all of a sudden,the table became an alter.Red cloth covers the table,place with small virgin mary statue.I bent down & I asked the statue.since I hav a call,who am I goin to work for,God or gods..If I am to work for God stand still but If I am to work for gods begin to shake and the statue began to shake..I spoke to the virgin mary statue again.if i am to work for God begin to shake but if I am to work for gods stand still and the statue stand still.I repeated the same question several and it Resulted I am to work for the gods..my sister called me & said to me I can see your hand work..I smile and pick up the statue & said to my sister I wil always be with the statue, & because of the presence of the statue,whoeva I propheciz to wil think I working for God..End please intrepret .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emerald65(f): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2017
A blessed Easter Sunday to us all.

I had a dream where I found myself trying to write an exam, infact pry 2 exams n I was abt starting when I saw a book beside me, so I decided to open it n saw d same questns n it showed dat I have written d exams b4 n failed, so d book was bn sent by my frnd n she wrote inside, dat I shld study d questions carefully cos she has done d correction for me n explained it well,so dat I will know why I failed each question n I studied it.
The scene changed to a pry school environment n I was dodging bullets n I was shooting back at d man, but d man wil shoot d bullet n still pointing d gun will control d bullet to get to me despite d fact dat am running, so I dodge d bullet n shouted at my hubby to change d gun dat I don't like d way its shooting cos it seems my bullet is weak, later I didn't c hubby, so I had to keep on dodging d bullets. Then I got to a class n sat down,hubby came n was at d door, the man shooting at me came n was by d window n dere were seats by d window, so I discovered I was with a school bag, which I dropped on a seat.
when d man came, he said wen hubby is ready to continue d fight, dat He will drag d seats from d window, one after d oda, till he gets to me n strangle my neck, I didn't reply him but instead I quickly grabbed my bag n hugged it to me n I remembered that I had a knife that it's 2 sides were sharpened n was happy dat I will use it on him but also I looked around d classroom to check for a stick dat I cud sharpen n use it n stab him from inside d class but I saw only empty bottled water kegs,I was sad n said to myself if I sharpen dis,it won't b strong enough to kill d man n then a voice spoke to me dat I shld relax dat wen its time I will c wat to use against him.

Pls wat does it mean. Tnx
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
kannyluv:
greetings to you all......I was with my Lodge guys in my dream,and they were singing and playing the keyboard....after a long practice,they decided to go upstair with the keyboard but I collected the keyboard from them,giving them reason that I still want to make use of the keyboard......I place the keyboard on a table,all of a sudden,the table became an alter.Red cloth covers the table,place with small virgin mary statue.I bent down & I asked the statue.since I hav a call,who am I goin to work for,God or gods..If I am to work for God stand still but If I am to work for gods begin to shake and the statue began to shake..I spoke to the virgin mary statue again.if i am to work for God begin to shake but if I am to work for gods stand still and the statue stand still.I repeated the same question several and it Resulted I am to work for the gods..my sister called me & said to me I can see your hand work..I smile and pick up the statue & said to my sister I wil always be with the statue, & because of the presence of the statue,whoeva I propheciz to wil think I working for God..End please intrepret .
This might offend you. If you're catholic and you pray to the statue of Mary or any image, just stop it. Worship God in spirit and in truth.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
afagha:
good evening. I had a dream last night where I was in a place and noticed that there was a big tree that had cabbages growing and hanging from the tree. I was very impressed and commented that its commensalism and remember making a mental note to take pictures and show my husband before I woke up. please help me interpret.
If you're into Biology or any related field, it means it is your God-given field and you should succeed in it. You might become a professor in it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kannyluv(f): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

This might offend you. If you're catholic and you pray to the statue of Mary or any image, just stop it. Worship God in spirit and in truth.
. I am not a catholic and I dnt pray to the statue. I only read my bible before praying.. Please I stil need the interpretation of that dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Emerald65:
A blessed Easter Sunday to us all.

I had a dream where I found myself trying to write an exam, infact pry 2 exams n I was abt starting when I saw a book beside me, so I decided to open it n saw d same questns n it showed dat I have written d exams b4 n failed, so d book was bn sent by my frnd n she wrote inside, dat I shld study d questions carefully cos she has done d correction for me n explained it well,so dat I will know why I failed each question n I studied it.
The scene changed to a pry school environment n I was dodging bullets n I was shooting back at d man, but d man wil shoot d bullet n still pointing d gun will control d bullet to get to me despite d fact dat am running, so I dodge d bullet n shouted at my hubby to change d gun dat I don't like d way its shooting cos it seems my bullet is weak, later I didn't c hubby, so I had to keep on dodging d bullets. Then I got to a class n sat down,hubby came n was at d door, the man shooting at me came n was by d window n dere were seats by d window, so I discovered I was with a school bag, which I dropped on a seat.
when d man came, he said wen hubby is ready to continue d fight, dat He will drag d seats from d window, one after d oda, till he gets to me n strangle my neck, I didn't reply him but instead I quickly grabbed my bag n hugged it to me n I remembered that I had a knife that it's 2 sides were sharpened n was happy dat I will use it on him but also I looked around d classroom to check for a stick dat I cud sharpen n use it n stab him from inside d class but I saw only empty bottled water kegs,I was sad n said to myself if I sharpen dis,it won't b strong enough to kill d man n then a voice spoke to me dat I shld relax dat wen its time I will c wat to use against him.

Pls wat does it mean. Tnx
Exam in the dream normally represent a difficulty or a test or a problem someone has to go through, but your dream here shows that you're not new to the issue, as in it is not a strange issue (you've written the exam before and failed) though you've not handled it well when it occurred but this time around the Lord will give secrets or what you need to know to handle or deal with the situation. What I suspect here is some kind of depression. Concerning the other dreams, the bible says, "Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken." (Proverbs 3:25-26 KJV) Whatever happens the Lord will not allow it to hurt you. Whatever you experience, it will not cast you down, and whatever difficulty you may have, the Lord will help you to pass though it and overcome. Depression, sorrow and heaviness seems to be the attacker here. But the Lord will soon lighten your mood.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
kannyluv:
. I am not a catholic and I dnt pray to the statue. I only read my bible before praying.. Please I stil need the interpretation of that dream
If you're in Lagos, I would have said come and see me, it seems an idol (gods) is blocking or interfering with your calling.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kannyluv(f): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

If you're in Lagos, I would have said come and see me, it seems an idol (gods) is blocking or interfering with your calling.
. Do I have Call ? Anyway I am not in Lagos. If there is anything I can do,please tell me.i wil do it
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
kannyluv:
. Do I have Call ? Anyway I am not in Lagos. If there is anything I can do,please tell me.i wil do it
Your dream is not lying, you have a call. Just serve God or you're indirectly serving idols as a result of worldliness. You can join choristers in the church for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.