Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288075 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 6:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Hi sir
So I had a dream yesterday where free bathroom flip flops were being shared out,the first set were poured out but I could not pick any ,then comes the second set so I picked 1. When I did a particular guy started dragging it with me so I maintained he wouldn't take it from me . But he was determined and so was I so i was wearing some heavy baggages,so I had to take them off so I can stand the guy squarely.After I took it off I felt better and ready to battle the guy so he doesn't take the slippers from me but when he saw that I can now stand him he took out a gun ,so I had to surrender it. embarassed
Please what does this mean ?

Same night I also had another dream where I was in a church holding a flag(those kind that are used to lead a marching band) .It was as if I was supposed to use that flag to lead the priest and lectionary into the church but I marched into the church alone and dropped it on a chair . The priest came in,saw it and got furious at me and ordered the flag should be thrown away immediately.
I dream alot these days
The other day I was building a large road in the dream grin
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martin2468: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2020
One day my mum had a trance where she was asked " where is your child that got first class?" but no child was mentioned, so she started telling me that I'll get first class. Whenever she says it, I just tell her is it you that'll give me the first class, in order words I always deny it as I see it as impossible esp because my GPA in the university is in second class upper, so she told me that it may not happen in the university but in law school, but I still deny it because I don't want to give her hope by agreeing and then when results come out I'll disappoint her. However, today I dreamt where I was pronounced the 2nd best in the country but the best in my state and while at it I remembered my mom's dream/trance.

p.s. am yet to go for law school, but I may go next year
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oddly(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Good day, I had a very strange dream last night right now as I remembered i have this strange feelings on my body.

I had a dream, a small piece of seed was inserted at the back of my right foot, the seed is just like ant egg, don't know if ants do lay eggs. So in that aspect of removing it big black ants started coming out from the foot, the more I removed them the more the seed kept producing the ants, it got to a stage that it has covered the whole area, just like million already came out of my foot.
I don't really understand this, so scared.
I pray God give you an interpretation to this, I really need to know the meaning.
Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Fuel is for power - power generation, power production, etc. This "fuel" you were given is power to create or get wealth.

Thank you very much.

God bless.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2020
Dream of a friend , said e had a dream where is brother wore his clothes then e ask him y e wore is cloth but e didn’t respond so e had to run up to him and ask but instead of d bro replying e began to fight that my friend nearly fell into d gutter d junior bro started to lay curses on him which got him provoked so e started laying curses back at him before people came to separate them e was really angry in d dream and still wanted to go beat up that his junior bro before he was held back , he said he wasn’t consigned about the curses his brother was laying on him but his brother was d one looking consigned about the curses he layed back at his bro
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emmanuelomojo: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

If she does not have a child physically but she has one in the dream then she might probably have a spirit child, with a spirit spouse. It's either it's already happened or something that should be prevented, both pregnancy and indiscriminate sex. Sometimes, devils use spirit spouses as a means to hijack people's glories. Some people have been married off even before they were born. You don't have to leave her. Help her avoid deadly mistakes.
Sir your number is switched off!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Glowing1: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Start a business, start something.

Thank you, sir.

I Dreamt my phone was stolen in d dream, so i went n confronted d 3guys to give me my phone, at first they lied that they were not with it, later one of them told me he will only give me d sim card without my phone, i no gree o. So i told a passerby who said we should catch them n not let them go, d man then asked d 3guys what they needed in other to give me my phone, they said money, which he gave them n they returned my phone n sim without my phone case(porch). Pls what does this dream mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
azammi:
I had a dream that me and my bro was trying to kill a goat d goat was wild so we hid inside and try shooting d goat with a gun but it didn't effect it so we came out and d goat wanted to attack us I caught it by d head and my bro used a knife to cut off his head so we killed it when I was coming out of I saw a my neighbor bringing something that looks like a dog but a curved one not a real dog and e put it somewhere in our house.

Goats are known as stubborn animals, the bible says stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry which is close to rebellion which the bible describes as witchcraft. The dog represents the spirit of lust. You are dealing with household witchcraft and household enemies here, be watchful, vigilant and prayerful.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
littleguy444:
good evening sir i had a dream,
.i was going back to school and i entered a keke napep in which there is a man with his two children going for an holiday as we were going then we saw a bridge ahead the driver is supposed t turn t continue the journey but because of overspeeding the driver couldnt and the keke fell of the bridge.people that are around the place went to the rescue but on getting they met everybody dead but somehow i found myself on the bridge and i was watching how they are removing the people corpses.i knew i was also in the keke but it was like i used my mind to exclude myself from the passenger i also saw someone beside me on the bridge and we were looking at the scene togethe, he also told me that everybody is dead i was now surprised how i found myself on the bridge despite being in the keke before i kept looking if i would see mu corpse but i didnt till i woke up.

It is by grace, faith and favour of God that you are alive till this day, Thank God for his grace and mercies. Pls pray well before you travel or embark on a journey.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Damisam93:
Good morning sir, I dreamt this dream yesterday morning I saw a woman which I lived with in my formal house and she was a witch.

The environment where the dream took place was our formal house, where I was standing outside and she was in front of the electrical change over of the house with her son. And her son insert the change over switch, but the switch got overloaded and got burnt after gotten burnt the wowan(witch) was now looking for who will help her change the switch. I collected one screwdriver from her and started changing the burnt switch and while changing I woke up.

First of all, going back to your former house in the dream means backwardness and regression, whatever happens in that house now is none of your business. Pray against regression and backwardness and any spirit behind it. The woman may be controlled by an evil spirit but she should not be your problem now, you go forward.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:
Hi sir
So I had a dream yesterday where free bathroom flip flops were being shared out,the first set were poured out but I could not pick any ,then comes the second set so I picked 1. When I did a particular guy started dragging it with me so I maintained he wouldn't take it from me . But he was determined and so was I so i was wearing some heavy baggages,so I had to take them off so I can stand the guy squarely.After I took it off I felt better and ready to battle the guy so he doesn't take the slippers from me but when he saw that I can now stand him he took out a gun ,so I had to surrender it. embarassed
Please what does this mean ?

Same night I also had another dream where I was in a church holding a flag(those kind that are used to lead a marching band) .It was as if I was supposed to use that flag to lead the priest and lectionary into the church but I marched into the church alone and dropped it on a chair . The priest came in,saw it and got furious at me and ordered the flag should be thrown away immediately.
I dream alot these days
The other day I was building a large road in the dream grin

In the first dream, something was dragging your blessing with you, technically a strongman. You will have to recover back that blessing because he has taken it away from you. Tell God to deal with destiny killers and destiny snatchers assigned against you.

The second dream is a warning not to upset God or his servants or break his laws.

3. Building roads is creating opportunities, opportunities for progress, success and growth.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Martin2468:
One day my mum had a trance where she was asked " where is your child that got first class?" but no child was mentioned, so she started telling me that I'll get first class. Whenever she says it, I just tell her is it you that'll give me the first class, in order words I always deny it as I see it as impossible esp because my GPA in the university is in second class upper, so she told me that it may not happen in the university but in law school, but I still deny it because I don't want to give her hope by agreeing and then when results come out I'll disappoint her. However, today I dreamt where I was pronounced the 2nd best in the country but the best in my state and while at it I remembered my mom's dream/trance.

p.s. am yet to go for law school, but I may go next year

You can still go to law school and make your mum proud by getting first class if you have faith. The second part means excellence or the spirit of excellence/an excellent spirit that God has released to you. Pray and work on it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2020
oddly:
Good day, I had a very strange dream last night right now as I remembered i have this strange feelings on my body.

I had a dream, a small piece of seed was inserted at the back of my right foot, the seed is just like ant egg, don't know if ants do lay eggs. So in that aspect of removing it big black ants started coming out from the foot, the more I removed them the more the seed kept producing the ants, it got to a stage that it has covered the whole area, just like million already came out of my foot.
I don't really understand this, so scared.
I pray God give you an interpretation to this, I really need to know the meaning.
Thanks

This is an attempted attack to stop you and render you incapacitated, useless or miserable in life. Pray against any accident or injury or a medical condition that may incapacitate you or cripple you or affect your leg. Pray against it seriously and send those evil arrows back to the senders.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2020
c
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 12:53am On Dec 21, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Goats are known as stubborn animals, the bible says stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry which is close to rebellion which the bible describes as witchcraft. The dog represents the spirit of lust. You are dealing with household witchcraft and household enemies here, be watchful, vigilant and prayerful.
thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

This dream is about tapping the anointing of favour and grace from your senior pastor...probably God wants to use you mightily like he is using him. You really need the anointing and grace so it will announce, elevate, expose and promote you. You should be thanking God for this grace and favour now as it seems you've already received it.
Thank you very much I really appreciate your work here Sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oddly(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

This is an attempted attack to stop you and render you incapacitated, useless or miserable in life. Pray against any accident or injury or a medical condition that may incapacitate you or cripple you or affect your leg. Pray against it seriously and send those evil arrows back to the senders.
Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mozambo: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
kindly watch these short video on the spiritual dream meaning of onion for your enlightenment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQSTPTKF5LE
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:
Guys, I'm expecting Christmas presents, I am not asking.. Don't let me down. My number is on my profile.
Oya drop your details here na make we show u love
U de try
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

It is by grace, faith and favour of God that you are alive till this day, Thank God for his grace and mercies. Pls pray well before you travel or embark on a journey.
thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2020
azammi:
Dream of a friend , said e had a dream where is brother wore his clothes then e ask him y e wore is cloth but e didn’t respond so e had to run up to him and ask but instead of d bro replying e began to fight that my friend nearly fell into d gutter d junior bro started to lay curses on him which got him provoked so e started laying curses back at him before people came to separate them e was really angry in d dream and still wanted to go beat up that his junior bro before he was held back , he said he wasn’t consigned about the curses his brother was laying on him but his brother was d one looking consigned about the curses he layed back at his bro

The problem here is the curses they are laying on each other that was responsible for the glory transfer in the first place. I've seen cases where someone was cursed and the person's glory was transferred to the curser - especially if he or she is a blind witch. I've seen wives cursing their husbands in anger and the lives of the husband never remained the same cos his glory was also affected by the curses. I know a woman who cursed her husband that he will never return home alive, the same man died in a ghastly motor accident that same day. Do not play curses or joke with curses, it is dangerous. All these "idiot", "weyrey", "ode" "useless man" "dirty girl" "oloshi" "oniranu" etc may begin to affect you if the person saying it is a blind witch and you didn't take it serious. I know a lady that was brought for deliverance after being gangraped on many occasions, only to find out that someone - her aunt - once called her "a prostitute", this her aunt was a blind witch and the enemy use that one to fire arrow of prostitution at her, so she was behaving like a prostitute unconsciously and men were just taking advantage of her.
Pray against any strange and ancient curses that may be affecting you and members of your family. Pray against any spirit sharing your glory with another person. Avoid quarreling with your brother and relatives or anyone at all. Don't be silent when someone is cursing you and don't curse. Some curse in secret, God will deliver us. Avoid any altercation with your brother and family members.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2020
Glowing1:

Thank you, sir.

I Dreamt my phone was stolen in d dream, so i went n confronted d 3guys to give me my phone, at first they lied that they were not with it, later one of them told me he will only give me d sim card without my phone, i no gree o. So i told a passerby who said we should catch them n not let them go, d man then asked d 3guys what they needed in other to give me my phone, they said money, which he gave them n they returned my phone n sim without my phone case(porch). Pls what does this dream mean?

This look like a literal dream, be careful not to lose your phone or you will be spending money to retrieve your line or retrieve buy another phone. Be careful and cautious with your phone and your possessions too.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:

U de try
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kokoboss: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:

U de try
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 5:23am On Dec 23, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

The problem here is the curses they are laying on each other that was responsible for the glory transfer in the first place. I've seen cases where someone was cursed and the person's glory was transferred to the curser - especially if he or she is a blind witch. I've seen wives cursing their husbands in anger and the lives of the husband never remained the same cos his glory was also affected by the curses. I know a woman who cursed her husband that he will never return home alive, the same man died in a ghastly motor accident that same day. Do not play curses or joke with curses, it is dangerous. All these "idiot", "weyrey", "ode" "useless man" "dirty girl" "oloshi" "oniranu" etc may begin to affect you if the person saying it is a blind witch and you didn't take it serious. I know a lady that was brought for deliverance after being gangraped on many occasions, only to find out that someone - her aunt - once called her "a prostitute", this her aunt was a blind witch and the enemy use that one to fire arrow of prostitution at her, so she was behaving like a prostitute unconsciously and men were just taking advantage of her.
Pray against any strange and ancient curses that may be affecting you and members of your family. Pray against any spirit sharing your glory with another person. Avoid quarreling with your brother and relatives or anyone at all. Don't be silent when someone is cursing you and don't curse. Some curse in secret, God will deliver us. Avoid any altercation with your brother and family members.
thank you he said e had a dream when e was in d church with his father when a woman who is a prophet or pastor told him and his father that he was from a long line of witches and his father should hand him over to her to take care of , but e said e didn’t pay attention to d dream , and about that spirit sharing his glory - he had a dream once e saw a woman and a native doctor biting something so the babalawo said d tin will help d woman to share his glory with her , so e tried attacking d babalawo but e ran to man was running in circles and smiling then something fell on him from d sky so e fell down and e stood up and saw that him and d babalawo were inside his brothers room he was still chasing him round d bed till his parent called him to come check d rice e was cooking then e left d man to check d food and he saw some black thing inside d rice so e separated d rice from that black stuff with water then e woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Oshiobughie1997: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Jasbi: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Good day sir, please I need an interpretation to this dreams sir.
1. I saw my self holding a little goat, but it later now looks as if I was holding a duckling and I saw its mother running after me for holding its baby, I ran as it followed me until it no longer know where I went, so it couldn't catch up with me.
2. I saw myself distributing popcorn to people, more like selling it in that dream. it was my mum that was making it but I was the one distributing and selling it to people, and I noticed they all liked it and was ordering for more.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
I had this confusing dream, but b4 I narrate it, let me give a little background info.

my immediate elder sis is done with school but she is learning sewing. Am still in school/university but my immediate younger sisters havent gotten admission yet.

So in this dream, my elder sis was sharing something, I came there perhaps to take mine but she said that since I'm already in school and am doing well and passing my exams there, that she wants to give my younger sisters only. (What she means is that since I have something already, let her give my sisters that have none.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Damisam93(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
azammi:
thank you he said e had a dream when e was in d church with his father when a woman who is a prophet or pastor told him and his father that he was from a long line of witches and his father should hand him over to her to take care of , but e said e didn’t pay attention to d dream , and about that spirit sharing his glory - he had a dream once e saw a woman and a native doctor biting something so the babalawo said d tin will help d woman to share his glory with her , so e tried attacking d babalawo but e ran to man was running in circles and smiling then something fell on him from d sky so e fell down and e stood up and saw that him and d babalawo were inside his brothers room he was still chasing him round d bed till his parent called him to come check d rice e was cooking then e left d man to check d food and he saw some black thing inside d rice so e separated d rice from that black stuff with water then e woke up

Let him deal with foundational witchcraft and household witchcraft. Message me for prayer points.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jasbi:
Good day sir, please I need an interpretation to this dreams sir.
1. I saw my self holding a little goat, but it later now looks as if I was holding a duckling and I saw its mother running after me for holding its baby, I ran as it followed me until it no longer know where I went, so it couldn't catch up with me.
2. I saw myself distributing popcorn to people, more like selling it in that dream. it was my mum that was making it but I was the one distributing and selling it to people, and I noticed they all liked it and was ordering for more.

1. You are in possession of something delicate, something fragile, something precious. Probably something you got by grace, luck or favour. You'd better keep it close to your chest cos some other people wants it. The dream didn't show that you stole or forcefully took the goat or the duckling, it's something delicate you're in possession of. Think deep and look deep, you would see it.

2. Means business opportunity, a literal one. Make good use of it. It could also be an opportunity to maximize a business, a platform, a product or item through promotion and marketing.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Subwaygirl:
I had this confusing dream, but b4 I narrate it, let me give a little background info.

my immediate elder sis is done with school but she is learning sewing. Am still in school/university but my immediate younger sisters havent gotten admission yet.

So in this dream, my elder sis was sharing something, I came there perhaps to take mine but she said that since I'm already in school and am doing well and passing my exams there, that she wants to give my younger sisters only. (What she means is that since I have something already, let her give my sisters that have none.
It means put your focus on your education and studies, do not pay attention to or involve in what your sister is doing, practicing or engaging in. Don't mind or focus on your sister's business, focus on yours, and your studies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.