Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (309120 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by nnaetobi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Man of God, my wife dreamt of where she was given a car key a very big one, but didn't recognize who gave her the keys. Same night, I dreamt of seeing her pregnant. Please sir, explain. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ASOmotorz: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

You're only seeing what/who you are supposed to be/destined to be, or who you should be by now. You may be facing anti-glory enemies that is why these things aren't manifesting yet. Deal with these. Then tell God to make you who/what he'd destined you to be by his power, fire and grace.

Thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Justpraise21: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Good evening sir. My friend, a lady, had this dream last night. Please what could it mean?

"What i saw was a very big uncompleted building and a running tap close to it.... I woke up and was pondering over it but couldn't get any answer."

Thank you very much sir. God bless you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 6:15am On Feb 23, 2022
I dreamt I was in Labour, it was too surreal, in the dream i was thinking I'll have my child in 2 minutes but I woke up b4 I had the baby
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Ozy87:
1. I dreamt I was pregnant and surrounded by people in white. We entered a rocket and was going to space to correct some wrongs surrounding me. As we got there, while we were taking a walk, I almost stepped on a stone. Suddenly a very big hand held my feet and squashed the stone, only for me to look up, it was an angel, his skin was brown wearing brown clothes with a might sword behind him.
As I was about to join others to continue my journey he stopped me that I'm not allowed to go further that those people in white will do the work that I have to go back. I told him I can't go back as I didn't know how to drive a rocket. The angel carried me back to earth and I was screaming God is the greatest many times till I woke up.

2. I had a dream that I was running in a deserted place (a maze like canyon) and someone was running after me. The cloud was dark as if it was about to rain but it wasn't raining. I ran till I got to a dead end and I couldn't run anymore, as the person was coming close suddenly a mighty bird came and lifted me to the sky and the clouds became brighter. Then suddenly it felt as if I was awake, a tiger with a shining bright light drop into my forehead.

Ps: I was heavily pregnant in reality when I had the first dream.

1. When you have these encounters and visions of God like Jacob and Moses had then you should know God has an assignment for you on earth. In the dream, you went to space but technically you went to the stars/heavens and the angel you saw that squashed the stone before you has always been with you, protecting you, you are not just meeting him randomly. Also know that the baby in your womb at that time is no ordinary baby. The hand of God is upon him. The things the other people in white went to do, leaving you out are things you are not ready to know or see yet, even the things to correct about you that took you to space in the first place is still a secret yet. You are not allowed or prepared to see, but you should know there is something magnificent ahead of you by this dream. It is pertinent to begin to ask God now what he wants you to do and what plans/assignment he has for you, so you don't get carried away by other things in life.

2. Darkness will not prevail against you because you are of the Light, though there is darkness and evil everywhere. Although this dream did not point to a particular enemy, but the enemy, the devil, king of darkness is out there looking for people like you to slay but God will not let him touch you. As long as you are in this world and you are righteous, you will have to fight, confront and resist the devil and temptations, from day to day, time to time, no one is exempted except those who already belonged to the devil. But Jesus is always at your right hand. The tiger means power and authority to confront, attack and take down your enemies and evil powers, as the tiger will be in a jungle. Activate and wake up the power through praises and prayerfulness.

God will help you and remember God has work for you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2022
ThatHistoryGuy:

Thanks alot sir

Also I dreamed where I was driving in a boat in a big river very fast and looking inside the boat I saw our Lord Jesus laying there with a crown of thorns in his head and he was feeling alot of pain .

Jesus is reaching out to you because he needs your help to win souls and he also needs your own soul. Jesus used boats and travelled through rivers a lot preaching the gospel. He wants you to take him and his message places and you have to do it fast.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2022
littleguy444:
Thank you sir. But I do how go about the dream interpretation part and I also sent you a mail sir.

Just be reading your bible; you still have a lot to learn from the bible. Then learn to hear from the Holy Spirit. You may also need to ask for the spirit of knowledge, understanding/wisdom to know mysteries. I'll check the mail later.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2022
nnaetobi:
Man of God, my wife dreamt of where she was given a car key a very big one, but didn't recognize who gave her the keys. Same night, I dreamt of seeing her pregnant. Please sir, explain. Thanks and God bless you

It means a big blessing/breakthrough is coming to your wife. In fact, it is already in her hands. She only have to do something about it so it can materialize. I don't know if the pregnancy is the blessing or breakthrough or it is attached to it or will come with it, but thank God for it and do something for God/sow a seed so it can manifest.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Justpraise21:
Good evening sir. My friend, a lady, had this dream last night. Please what could it mean?

"What i saw was a very big uncompleted building and a running tap close to it.... I woke up and was pondering over it but couldn't get any answer."

Thank you very much sir. God bless you.

The uncompleted building is her destiny/career/future, and the running tap means the word of God, favour of God, or faith that comes through the word of God. By faith she can do anything and accomplish anything before her, ahead of her or in the future. She only have to take steps by faith and move with faith.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Justpraise21: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

The uncompleted building is her destiny/career/future, and the running tap means the word of God, favour of God, or faith that comes through the word of God. By faith she can do anything and accomplish anything before her, ahead of her or in the future. She only have to take steps by faith and move with faith.

What more can I say? Its a confirmation of what is bothering her for a while now. Thanks and God bless you richly and continue to fill you with more unction.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ozy87: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

1. When you have these encounters and visions of God like Jacob and Moses had then you should know God has an assignment for you on earth. In the dream, you went to space but technically you went to the stars/heavens and the angel you saw that squashed the stone before you has always been with you, protecting you, you are not just meeting him randomly. Also know that the baby in your womb at that time is no ordinary baby. The hand of God is upon him. The things the other people in white went to do, leaving you out are things you are not ready to know or see yet, even the things to correct about you that took you to space in the first place is still a secret yet. You are not allowed or prepared to see, but you should know there is something magnificent ahead of you by this dream. It is pertinent to begin to ask God now what he wants you to do and what plans/assignment he has for you, so you don't get carried away by other things in life.

2. Darkness will not prevail against you because you are of the Light, though there is darkness and evil everywhere. Although this dream did not point to a particular enemy, but the enemy, the devil, king of darkness is out there looking for people like you to slay but God will not let him touch you. As long as you are in this world and you are righteous, you will have to fight, confront and resist the devil and temptations, from day to day, time to time, no one is exempted except those who already belonged to the devil. But Jesus is always at your right hand. The tiger means power and authority to confront, attack and take down your enemies and evil powers, as the tiger will be in a jungle. Activate and wake up the power through praises and prayerfulness.

God will help you and remember God has work for you.
Amen. Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2022
KENVEE6:
I dreamt I was in Labour, it was too surreal, in the dream i was thinking I'll have my child in 2 minutes but I woke up b4 I had the baby

Since you are not pregnant or married yet, this attempted baby delivery is something else. Abstain from illicit sex so no one can abort your destiny through sexual immorality.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2022
mercy87:
I dreamt that i was in a vehicle with a group of people, can't really place them. We drove through a narrow corridor. We had to stop somewhere in a house to rest because it was getting late. Someone knocks on the door and it's my estranged fiancé. I asked him what he wants and he says he wants to join me on my journey. I said I'm not forcing him and he doesn't insist. Thereafter, it looks as if we are about to shoot a movie....i see a nollywood star...( I'm not certain he's still alive) he brings out an idol..it has a torso of a woman (no head and limbs but two breast) he begins to rub the nipples of this idol and it brings out blood. I am watching the scene and praying, pleading the blood of Jesus Christ. He notices that I'm praying and he starts praying too. He then brings out an anointing oil and pours on himself, my fiance and i. I am playing gospel music in my room physically but i hear it in the dream, my estranged fiance asks me to reduce the volume that it's disturbing the old ones and then he says he wants to go and visit Kelechi and he leaves. (In the physical world, Dr. Kelechi is a girl that was connected to date him but she wasn't really responding when he was wooing her untill i came into the picture.)

2 the second dream of that same day, i see my step mom but she's without a head, i immediately pray and command her head to come back and it does.

3)last night i dreamt that i step on a rusted nail which i pulled out...it was very painful.

4)Last night dream, I'm in a church program, later Bro Gbile Akanni is meant to minister but i waited so long and didn't see him. Some people say we should live but i want to wait and listen to Bro Gbile.

5) I pray for my dad, however he is looking at my painted nails.

1. Someone may be using voodoo and enchantments against you or your estranged fiance and casting spells, this was why the gospel music you were playing he said was disturbing the old ones. He should have been with you but something is wrong somewhere. That was your life's journey and he wants in but can't bring himself to stay. That act may be perpetrated by someone well versed in sorcery that is why as you are praying, they are praying. The anointing oil poured on you may represent the spell or evil anointing. Deal with the sorcerer/enchanter and deal with enchantments that is speaking against you.

2. Seeing someone without a head in the dream means witchcraft attack/onslaught against their destiny. Witchcraft is notorious for capturing and manipulating destinies. You may need to deal with polygamous witchcraft.

3. Be wary of unforeseen accidents and/or injuries. Be careful and watchful.

4. This dream is from your mind. If you really want to see him, you can pray to be able to meet or see him, or else listening to his tapes or reading his books also carries his anointing. Maybe there is something you have to know about him or learn about him or from him.

5. Your painted nails are a distraction. Probably you should be very spiritual and pure inside out but some worldly attachments, worldly accessories or entanglements may be limiting the rate of your spiritual growth and advancement plus creating distractions. I charge you to draw closer to God, to his throne, his altar, his heart, see his face. Then you can know what stuff he really made you of.

PS: Only post two dreams at a time.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mercy87(f): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
mercy87:

Thank you sir. This is my second marriage introduction that has failed. How do i deal with the sorcerer/enchanter and enchantments that is speaking against me please?

You will find prayers on www.ggmin.com.ng
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Good day.

I had a dream i was in front of a school in my former town of abode. Inside i car i saw about 5 civil defence men and women reversing to come arrest me and the people i was with inside the card. Something occurred to me that i should show them i know my right. I confronted them threatening them that i will snap them and i also know my right. They started moving out gradually
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Willspeace: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Good evening sir

I had this dream ,I saw myself filing a form ,I don't know what the form is all about before I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Justpraise21: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good day Sir. Someone had this dream about a friend and he is troubled about it. What does it mean?

"I saw you in my dream lying down on your back wearing a singlet, crying and saying, this woman has set me up. As I was asking who she was, I woke up and began praying for you"
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oshaosha2014(m): 5:17am On Feb 28, 2022
Hello sir, please what is your imprecation of this dream?

I saw myself at a place a where a cow was being killed. It was slaughter for some kind of celebration. Then I saw myself at a place where I was arranging all kind of drinks into the freezer and transferring some of this drinks into another feezer becaue the first one was filled. There was a man like obi cubana present, I saw my self doing that for him. Then I saw myself going into a house with him and his security details tried to stop and said hope I am not going inside with obi cubana. I told him I had my own room in the house that's where I am going to. Then I got in, opened this room door, a white woman came like she's my wife. We embarrassed romantically touching each other while my wife was looking at us from another room in that building. We shut the door behind us. The white lady started asking me what happened where I was coming from but I couldn't answer her, I was just putting water in my mouth and spitting it out and mumbling some wedsites name which I can't remember. Then I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2022
naijaboy756:
Good day.

I had a dream i was in front of a school in my former town of abode. Inside i car i saw about 5 civil defence men and women reversing to come arrest me and the people i was with inside the card. Something occurred to me that i should show them i know my right. I confronted them threatening them that i will snap them and i also know my right. They started moving out gradually

You should not be afraid to face your fears, challenges, enemies, problems. Let no situation stop you from confronting your opponents and defending your rights and domain. Be bold and courageous enough to face your temptations and every form of oppression.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Willspeace:
Good evening sir

I had this dream ,I saw myself filing a form ,I don't know what the form is all about before I woke up

It only means an application for something or receiving something that could change or turn your life around. This application is likely to be granted or succeed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Justpraise21:
Good day Sir. Someone had this dream about a friend and he is troubled about it. What does it mean?

"I saw you in my dream lying down on your back wearing a singlet, crying and saying, this woman has set me up. As I was asking who she was, I woke up and began praying for you"

The person have to avoid trouble with any female directly or indirectly for now. He/she have to deal with the opposite sex with caution from now on, even relatives, bosses, colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lakeview: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
I had a dream. i saw a room and it was dark but I was hearing some little sound, i opened the room and light it up with the torchlight in my hand, i saw children young and small even toddlers and the ones still in babycot and I was wondering what they were doing there, i went to my room and then i was hearing a song of thanksgiving coming from another room, i went there and I opened the door, i saw the room was lighted unlike the other one, and in there were children too, young and small even toddlers and the ones still in babycot and they were praising God, but they were fewer than the other ones. what could it mean.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2022
oshaosha2014:
Hello sir, please what is your imprecation of this dream?

I saw myself at a place a where a cow was being killed. It was slaughter for some kind of celebration. Then I saw myself at a place where I was arranging all kind of drinks into the freezer and transferring some of this drinks into another feezer becaue the first one was filled. There was a man like obi cubana present, I saw my self doing that for him. Then I saw myself going into a house with him and his security details tried to stop and said hope I am not going inside with obi cubana. I told him I had my own room in the house that's where I am going to. Then I got in, opened this room door, a white woman came like she's my wife. We embarrassed romantically touching each other while my wife was looking at us from another room in that building. We shut the door behind us. The white lady started asking me what happened where I was coming from but I couldn't answer her, I was just putting water in my mouth and spitting it out and mumbling some wedsites name which I can't remember. Then I woke up.

Like Obi Cubana you might also celebrate and be celebrated soon if you have faith. About the white lady, be careful when you begin to gain attention and the good things of life, you'll also gain the attention of ladies.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Lakeview:
I had a dream. i saw a room and it was dark but I was hearing some little sound, i opened the room and light it up with the torchlight in my hand, i saw children young and small even toddlers and the ones still in babycot and I was wondering what they were doing there, i went to my room and then i was hearing a song of thanksgiving coming from another room, i went there and I opened the door, i saw the room was lighted unlike the other one, and in there were children too, young and small even toddlers and the ones still in babycot and they were praising God, but they were fewer than the other ones. what could it mean.

Children means glories. The first glories is in the dark and the other 'in the light' because of the thanksgiving/praises. You are light bearer (torch light) and you shouldn't be in the dark. Start to do what God has called you to do so your light will shine and it will spread, then God will be glorified in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by oshaosha2014(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thank you. God bless you.

TayehJiboluwa:

Like Obi Cubana you might also celebrate and be celebrated soon if you have faith. About the white lady, be careful when you begin to gain attention and the good things of life, you'll also gain the attention of ladies.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by missidy: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
s.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Davoneskay(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hello House! Bro Taye, the OP of this thread recently lost his mom at the early hours of today. Although he confided in me by telling me this and not to tell anyone. But I had to let it out cos he is quite depressed for losing his beloved mom and the financial commitment that is expected of a son of the deceased.
I am so sorry if posting this would offend anyone especially Bro Taye (for bringing his private matter to the public). I just had to do this cos you led my soul just like others to the Lord Jesus Christ. Let us all try our best to call him and as well lend helping hands to him. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Tricia14: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good day everyone. Please someone should interprete this short dream: a friend of my told me that she dreamt that she gave a nylon containing dirt to someone in the dream. Please, what does this mean? Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by missidy: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
@tayehjiboluwa I'm so sorry for your loss, please take heart. God knows why. My prayers are with you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good day everyone and happy new year.May this year be fruitful to us all in Jesus name.

Please i need an interpretation to this dream.I saw myself holding a dead baby boy in the dream.I prayed seriously for the baby to wake up.I was running up and down to make sure the dead baby boy wake up but to no avail.I loose hope of praying when the baby refuse to wake up.

I was going to bury the baby when i saw one of my friend, i just told her casually that the baby refuse to wake and i want to go and bury him.I was still on my way when the baby sneezed then i screamed he has woken up.I was happy but i saw a lady's hand from behind(there was paint on her nails) trying to drag me.I quickly stretched my hand behind to see her face then i woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 5:21am On Mar 05, 2022
.My pastor was driving I and something people in his car, but we are in a familiar terrain close to where I can find my way so He packed and we went out. He saw is friend with a new car and He decided to test round it but there was some hold up while the friend came back complaining that he didn't know why he went that long. when he came back we were walking together in groups, a girl and I were behind which it seems I like so I put my hand around her but she declined. later I realized she was a police and somehow wayward but I wanted a lawyer.
where we seated there are other people there schedule for a place or some other camps,some wanted to be in the other pastors groups but they realized they were in our own camp. so the other group left with a luxurious bus and left for their own destination.

so where we sat we are arguing about some doctrines about holiness and some things, while baba kumuyi was seated and somehow he was taking some nap while out our arguments was disturbing him. He signalled that he was having some slight headache due to old age. I some how excuse them before I came back. I realized the people we are together have joined another man's car going to the same destination so I
asked my pastor if I can follow them and he said yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.