Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289448 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Aimerosa25:
I used to dream a lot, but for about 2 years now, I don't have dreams again, and anytime I dream, they are usually terrifying.

You may have this issue if your spirit is very weak or it is tied down. Your spirit is the channel through which you receive dreams, visions and other spiritual messages. Wake up and revive your spiritual life, get your spirit back in shape. Ask the Lord to scatter whatever is blocking your vision spiritually and whatever is blocking your dream life. Your dreams is your spiritual monitor.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Amen, Amen & Amen.
I believe & so shall it be & it shall be permanent.

God bless you sir.
TayehJiboluwa:

You may have won the war on poverty permanently. So it is success and prosperity, and divine connections that brings breakthroughs from now on.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ASOmotorz: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Exam dreams means your faith, patience, love, humility, is being tested or may be tested. Sometimes you have to pray and deal with the situation because in most cases it is not God who is testing you but another entity. Copying from someone means there will always be a way out of every difficult situation whether easy or hard or crooked way, but chose prayer and waiting.

2. You and your sister should prepare for breakthroughs, joy and harvest. Don't wait any longer. Turn to fasting, prayer and praises to speed it up. Continue to help and support this your sister in anyway you can.

Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good evening sir, I had a dream that some dogs were being possessed by an evil spirit, some pastors were being called to deliver those dogs from those spirit. The dogs were small but looked dangerous my father was passing by the house unaware of what was happening the dog attacked him and bit him on the leg and it did not let go and the bite wound was getting deeper, I had a very a strong urge to intervene by forcefully removing the dog's mouth from my father's leg, but I didn't till I woke up.
I slept again only for me to have another dream where I was telling my father the above dream and he told me that my dream was on point but he has spiritual support that evil people would not be able to harm him but I wasn't convinced.

Welcome back sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Aimerosa25(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

You may have this issue if your spirit is very weak or it is tied down. Your spirit is the channel through which you receive dreams, visions and other spiritual messages. Wake up and revive your spiritual life, get your spirit back in shape. Ask the Lord to scatter whatever is blocking your vision spiritually and whatever is blocking your dream life. Your dreams is your spiritual monitor.
I really want to see visions and prophesy, but the issue is just this dreams I don't have, and I also want to hear from God too.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
littleguy444:
Good evening sir, I had a dream that some dogs were being possessed by an evil spirit, some pastors were being called to deliver those dogs from those spirit. The dogs were small but looked dangerous my father was passing by the house unaware of what was happening the dog attacked him and bit him on the leg and it did not let go and the bite wound was getting deeper, I had a very a strong urge to intervene by forcefully removing the dog's mouth from my father's leg, but I didn't till I woke up.
I slept again only for me to have another dream where I was telling my father the above dream and he told me that my dream was on point but he has spiritual support that evil people would not be able to harm him but I wasn't convinced.

Welcome back sir.

That is a demonic attack against your dad's life, movement/mobility, it is possible the satanic arrow is already fired into his body. Intercede for him. Tell him to be careful and to pray against household enemies/household witchcraft. He may not believe your dream, that's why you need to intercede for him. It's your call.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aimerosa25:
I really want to see visions and prophesy, but the issue is just this dreams I don't have, and I also want to hear from God too.

The Lord will very much love to speak with you and give you visions and dreams. He would love that.

Pray that the yoke and the power of spiritual blindness and spiritual deafness be broken in your life in the name of Jesus.

You may send a mail or reach out on WhatsApp if you want to be guided.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by breeze23: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good evening sir, My wife always have this particular dream for many times, she will dream that her goods have landed. She will go and do the offload. But instead of the goods to brought to her shop, she will see the same goods packing at her madams shop( The person that taught her how to trade).
Please what is the meaning of it?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
breeze23:
Good evening sir, My wife always have this particular dream for many times, she will dream that her goods have landed. She will go and do the offload. But instead of the goods to brought to her shop, she will see the same goods packing at her madams shop( The person that taught her how to trade).
Please what is the meaning of it?

It is the spirit of backwardness/setback that is working against her. Let her break the yoke. She can also break the strongholds of her past that is working against her. I don't think there's an issue with her madam.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 5:56am On Jul 25, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

That is a demonic attack against your dad's life, movement/mobility, it is possible the satanic arrow is already fired into his body. Intercede for him. Tell him to be careful and to pray against household enemies/household witchcraft. He may not believe your dream, that's why you need to intercede for him. It's your call.
Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by breeze23: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

It is the spirit of backwardness/setback that is working against her. Let her break the yoke. She can also break the strongholds of her past that is working against her. I don't think there's an issue with her madam.
Thank you very much sir.
Please how can she break the yoke and the strongholds of her past?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2022
breeze23:
Thank you very much sir.
Please how can she break the yoke and the strongholds of her past?

Let every yoke and power of backwardness and setbacks in my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

Let every past strongholds and past strongman in my life be cut down, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by breeze23: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Let every yoke and power of backwardness and setbacks in my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

Let every past strongholds and past strongman in my life be cut down, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you very much.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Aimerosa25(f): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

The Lord will very much love to speak with you and give you visions and dreams. He would love that.

Pray that the yoke and the power of spiritual blindness and spiritual deafness be broken in your life in the name of Jesus.

You may send a mail or reach out on WhatsApp if you want to be guided.
Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Taidam: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2022
Hi,
I've been having different kind of dreams everyday for some months now. I dream almost everyday sometimes they are just very random dreams and sometimes I dream about seeing myself in my old school or a very random class I've never been to. Sometimes I dream about seeing people from my past or when I was very young. Please can you help me with the interpretations. It has been bothering me now for a while
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Taidam:
Hi,
I've been having different kind of dreams everyday for some months now. I dream almost everyday sometimes they are just very random dreams and sometimes I dream about seeing myself in my old school or a very random class I've never been to. Sometimes I dream about seeing people from my past or when I was very young. Please can you help me with the interpretations. It has been bothering me now for a while

I've replied your email
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Good morning sir, I had a dream that I was with my brother's fiancee and she was holding my bag, my earpiece fell into the bag and I wanted to take it and I didn't want to disturb her, so I was stylishly checking the bag before I knew we started kissing, I was thinking that this is just pure lust in my life, then the scene changed to where I saw a man sleeping with a woman whom I presumed to be my brother's fiancee then I heard a voice in my head saying that this is how she will behave and commiting adultery if my brother marries her.a
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
littleguy444:
Good morning sir, I had a dream that I was with my brother's fiancee and she was holding my bag, my earpiece fell into the bag and I wanted to take it and I didn't want to disturb her, so I was stylishly checking the bag before I knew we started kissing, I was thinking that this is just pure lust in my life, then the scene changed to where I saw a man sleeping with a woman whom I presumed to be my brother's fiancee then I heard a voice in my head saying that this is how she will behave and commiting adultery if my brother marries her.a

It is the lady that has lust, not you. She has to be delivered from the spirit first, or else she's likely to fall into adultery when she settles down. Be careful around her. You may pray for her

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 5:53am On Aug 10, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

It is the lady that has lust, not you. She has to be delivered from the spirit first, or else she's likely to fall into adultery when she settles down. Be careful around her. You may pray for her
Thank you sir, but how do I go about the deliverance part because I am especially worried for my brother.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2022
littleguy444:
Thank you sir, but how do I go about the deliverance part because I am especially worried for my brother.

You pray that the Lord deliver her from inherited/foundational and acquired spirit of lust. Just like an intercession.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

You pray that the Lord deliver her from inherited/foundational and acquired spirit of lust. Just like an intercession.
okay thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tosyne55(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

It's a divine calling, ministry. You're a man with/under divine authority and you're going to be used by God on earth.
God bless you MOG.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Isek2: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2022
tosyne55:
God bless you MOG.

Some should give me an interpretation of this dream? �

Some one came to me and gave me an envelope containing money that I should keep it for him, I gave it to my younger one then he kept it on the ceiling while I was looking at him. Not up to 2 seconds I saw people climbing the building but I drove them away.

Though it seems more like a vision because my eyes where open.

@TayehJiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Isek2:

Some should give me an interpretation of this dream? �

Some one came to me and gave me an envelope containing money that I should keep it for him, I gave it to my younger one then he kept it on the ceiling while I was looking at him. Not up to 2 seconds I saw people climbing the building but I drove them away.

Though it seems more like a vision because my eyes where open.

@TayehJiboluwa

You have received a blessing/breakthrough/answered prayer. When it materializes physically, guard and protect/keep it jealously. Don't let no one or the enemy steal it from you or trick you to lose it. Remember, whatever God gives you is for Him, to be used for his own glory and to promote His kingdom. Don't flaunt it carelessly or use it for self glorification and aggrandizement.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Isek2: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Amen�
Thank you so much sir

TayehJiboluwa:

You have received a blessing/breakthrough/answered prayer. When it materializes physically, guard and protect/keep it jealously. Don't let no one or the enemy steal it from you or trick you to lose it. Remember, whatever God gives you is for Him, to be used for his own glory and to promote His kingdom. Don't flaunt it carelessly or use it for self glorification and aggrandizement.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Exodora: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Once had a dream where someone was trying to lock me up in a big cage, ever since then i have constantly being having this dream where am been chased with two people at times by some people in police uniform.
I don't understand the meaning.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Great2017: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning TayehJiboluwa. I celebrate your Grace.

Last night, i saw myself in a dream execercising the raw Power of God and using it to torment an agent of the devil who happened to be a woman. This woman was mercilessly dealth with to the point of death.

Same night, another dream followed. I was in a church and was seated next to the main pastor. The church was filled to the brim and somehow bigger and more transformed in appearance. We were all coming out to cast our prayer request in a prayer request box. Thereafter, this was offered to the Lord by the main pastor.

After the event, my mum was angry that my younger brother ate some leftover garri he saw in a sack. However, she was able to stop him by taking the sack from him. When i was told, i was equally angry with his action.

Kindly help me with the interpretation.

Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Israeldan1(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Good day taye
Love your possession here God bless you more mad Grant u more strength

I'm israel
I used to have dis dream when I was younger

Like seeing the sky with different colors changing

In real life
I always want to be a footballer used to train in Pepsi but when it got to sometime before I could be scouted out to other countries they will demand for huge sum of money which I and my family don't even have

In real life some people i don't even knw from anywhere will just come meet me and start telling me this is not where I'm to be

Not 1 or 2 people or 3

I'm always surprised like how come what is this all about

Even last week som1 That I don't even knw
Came to me this time telling me I should look a a spiritual church and go that there's something God wants me to see or show me..

I'm still confused pls enlighten me more
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Exodora:
Once had a dream where someone was trying to lock me up in a big cage, ever since then i have constantly being having this dream where am been chased with two people at times by some people in police uniform.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Exodora:

The enemy uses enchantments and spells to cage people's spirits and destinies in the spirit realm. Any enchantments against you always result in imprisonment in the spirit world.

The people chasing you in the dream are household enemies and they won't stop until they have terminated your destiny, so you must stand up and stop them now.

Deal with household witchcraft and household enemies. Deal with polygamous and foundational witchcraft if you're from a polygamous foundation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Great2017:
Good morning TayehJiboluwa. I celebrate your Grace.

Last night, i saw myself in a dream execercising the raw Power of God and using it to torment an agent of the devil who happened to be a woman. This woman was mercilessly dealth with to the point of death.

Same night, another dream followed. I was in a church and was seated next to the main pastor. The church was filled to the brim and somehow bigger and more transformed in appearance. We were all coming out to cast our prayer request in a prayer request box. Thereafter, this was offered to the Lord by the main pastor.

After the event, my mum was angry that my younger brother ate some leftover garri he saw in a sack. However, she was able to stop him by taking the sack from him. When i was told, i was equally angry with his action.

Kindly help me with the interpretation.

Thanks.

It appears you have the calling of a prophet/pastor/preacher upon you. The raw power you displayed in the dream is mainly given to those who are sent/called to wage war and crush the enemies of God - prophets and apostles - and it is a dangerous mission. Try and work for God, it is your destiny.

B. Keep an eye on your younger brother; train him, guide him, help and support him so he doesn't turn wayward or a misfit among you people.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Great2017: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

It appears you have the calling of a prophet/pastor/preacher upon you. The raw power you displayed in the dream is mainly given to those who are sent/called to wage war and crush the enemies of God - prophets and apostles - and it is a dangerous mission. Try and work for God, it is your destiny.

B. Keep an eye on your younger brother; train him, guide him, help and support him so he doesn't turn wayward or a misfit among you people.
Thank you Man of God. I have noted all you have said and God helping me, i will work on them. More Grace, sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.