Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,059 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288617 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:39am On Jul 15, 2023
seasy:
God bless you sir.
Please, help interpret.
I had this dream, I saw the mother of my Ex, begging me to forgive her. She was the reason we broke up, infact, she made sure we broke up. Alot happened.
And when this happened, I said it that if what she did to me is good, then, may her daughters go through same, so she will also feel the pain my parents felt.
Now, in the dream, as she was begging for forgiveness, I kept repeating the same thing, that her daughters will go through same thing she and her son did to me, in the hands of men.

Truth is, I forgave that family long ago and moved on with my life.

The judgement of God has already gone forth, whether you forgive them or not doesn't count now. Even if you truly forgave them, it doesn't stop God from judging every form and every act of wickedness, especially if those people didn't repent from their heart. Allow justice to be done. Sometimes your pain makes you judge, sometimes God takes over the judgement. "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." (Hebrews 10:31). May we not break God's heart thinking we broke men's heart. Just move on, let justice prevail.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by seasy: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2023
TayehJiboluwa:

The judgement of God has already gone forth, whether you forgive them or not doesn't count now. Even if you truly forgave them, it doesn't stop God from judging every form and every act of wickedness, especially if those people didn't repent from their heart. Allow justice to be done. Sometimes your pain makes you judge, sometimes God takes over the judgement. "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." (Hebrews 10:31). May we not break God's heart thinking we broke men's heart. Just move on, let justice prevail.

Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by hsapien: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hello sir, can you help with the interpretation of this dream?

It happened that in my dream, I saw myself buying a watch.
In less than a week later, I dreamt again. This time around, I saw a huge rectangular wall clock in the sky. I was so scared in the dream that I had to force myself to wake up.
Do you think this dream has any spiritual meaning or it’s just a dream?

Thanks and God bless
Re: Your Dreams Explained by smokinloud(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Good day sir, please can you tell me what it means when one dreams that he's being chased by elephant?.
The funny thing is that the elephant was chasing me inside my apartment. It will chase me from my room to the parlour then to the kitchen and it almost knocked me down then I woke up!.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Babysuccess02(f): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hi. Is this place still active?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by world123: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
smokinloud:
Good day sir, please can you tell me what it means when one dreams that he's being chased by elephant?.
The funny thing is that the elephant was chasing me inside my apartment. It will chase me from my room to the parlour then to the kitchen and it almost knocked me down then I woke up!.

Being chased in your house is not a good thing. You are probably about to lose something that belongs to you.

You don't have to fear, dream is one of the ways God communicates to his children. I will advice you fast and pray for one week to stop the plans of Satan in your life.

Pray this way:
✓Start with Thanksgiving, worship, at least 30 minutes.
✓Confess your sins, you must mean this one with all your heart, whether you think you are a sinner or not. Pray with Psalm 51
✓Cancel the plans of the wicked with Psalm 35.
✓ Worship God for answered prayers.

May God Almighty grant you victory. Amen

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by world123: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
hsapien:
Hello sir, can you help with the interpretation of this dream?

It happened that in my dream, I saw myself buying a watch.
In less than a week later, I dreamt again. This time around, I saw a huge rectangular wall clock in the sky. I was so scared in the dream that I had to force myself to wake up.
Do you think this dream has any spiritual meaning or it’s just a dream?

Thanks and God bless

You could be in danger of the death or judgement. Don't be afraid, dream is one way God speaks to the people he cares about.

Questions
Are you living right?
Is there something you did wrong you haven't confessed?
Is there something God has told you to do but you refused?

You can fast and pray for mercy for at least 1 week.

Pray this way
✓Worship God for at least 30 minutes. You have to mean it.
✓Cry for mercy. Both the ones you can remember and the ones you can't remember. You have to mean it. Pray till you have this inner peace. Pray for mercy with Psalm 51
✓Tell God to reveal to you, anything you are doing wrong or whatever he wants you to do.
✓Worship him because he is merciful.

God bless you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by smokinloud(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
world123:

Being chased in your house is not a good thing. You are probably about to lose something that belongs to you.

You don't have to fear, dream is one of the ways God communicates to his children. I will advice you fast and pray for one week to stop the plans of Satan in your life.

Pray this way:
✓Start with Thanksgiving, worship, at least 30 minutes.
✓Confess your sins, you must mean this one with all your heart, whether you think you are a sinner or not. Pray with Psalm 51
✓Cancel the plans of the wicked with Psalm 35.
✓ Worship God for answered prayers.

May God Almighty grant you victory. Amen
Thanks. God bless you sir!.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marimarempress: 3:16am On Oct 10, 2023
Good morning sir. I dreamt where my aunty visited with her newborn baby. I was telling her I don't like my course in the university. She asked me a question under a topic in my course. I didn't get it. We haven't been taught that. She told me not to change the course. I began murmuring and she left with her baby.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by world123: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2023
marimarempress:
Good morning sir. I dreamt where my aunty visited with her newborn baby. I was telling her I don't like my course in the university. She asked me a question under a topic in my course. I didn't get it. We haven't been taught that. She told me not to change the course. I began murmuring and she left with her baby.

Is there something bothering you physically, that you intend giving up on?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nwaotu10(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Good morning, sir.
I dreamt of passing through a very long police checkpoint with one of my tire punctured, which delayed my movement.
The checkpoint was more than 1 kilometer.

I was almost at the end of the checkpoint when I suddenly woke up.

Please, I humbly await your interpretation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by world123: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Good morning, sir.
I dreamt of passing through a very long police checkpoint with one of my tire punctured, which delayed my movement.
The checkpoint was more than 1 kilometer.

I was almost at the end of the checkpoint when I suddenly woke up.

Please, I humbly await your interpretation.

Your dream is self explanatory. You may likely experience delay, stagnation, sorrow, poverty, problems etc, that will stop you from achieving what you are supposed to achieve. Mind you this delay can present itself as anything sickness, problem at work, family issues etc.

Don't be afraid, dream is one of the ways God communicates with his children to have partnership with his children, either to stop or encourage a situation.

If you are a christian, fast and pray for 7 days.
Pray at midnight.
Pray this way
✓Worship God with all your heart for revealing such dream to you.
✓Confess your sins (use Psalm 51 for this)
[With the blood of Jesus, cancel every evil plans of the wicked against your destiny (Hebrew 9:22)
✓Pray with Psalm 35 ( It tells God to Judge the matter between you and the wicked people against you)
✓Worship God for the answered prayers.

Please avoid sin, because if you don't your prayers will not be answered and the plans of the wicked will come to pass.

If you can observe this prayer in purity, you will have another dream. Write it down, it will tell if God has answered your prayer or not.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nwaotu10(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2023
world123:

Your dream is self explanatory. You may likely experience delay, stagnation, sorrow, poverty, problems etc, that will stop you from achieving what you are supposed to achieve. Mind you this delay can present itself as anything sickness, problem at work, family issues etc.

Don't be afraid, dream is one of the ways God communicates with his children to have partnership with his children, either to stop or encourage a situation.

If you are a christian, fast and pray for 7 days.
Pray at midnight.
Pray this way
✓Worship God with all your heart for revealing such dream to you.
✓Confess your sins (use Psalm 51 for this)
[With the blood of Jesus, cancel every evil plans of the wicked against your destiny (Hebrew 9:22)
✓Pray with Psalm 35 ( It tells God to Judge the matter between you and the wicked people against you)
✓Worship God for the answered prayers.

Please avoid sin, because if you don't your prayers will not be answered and the plans of the wicked will come to pass.

If you can observe this prayer in purity, you will have another dream. Write it down, it will tell if God has answered your prayer or not.

Thank you so much, sir.
I will do as you've instructed.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by marimarempress: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
world123:

Is there something bothering you physically, that you intend giving up on?

Yes. My course. I'm not finding any joy in it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by world123: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
marimarempress:

Yes. My course. I'm not finding any joy in it.

Your dream could be a reflection of your feelings or it could be God trying to speak to you.

If you are a Christian, fast and pray for 7 days. Asking God for clarity of the dream. If God is trying to say something, he will give you another dream within the period of fasting and prayer. Write it down. If you don't get any unusual dream, the dream is just a reflection of your thought.

✓Pray this way.
✓Thank him for everything.
✓Confess your sins. Pray with Psalm 51
✓Pray with Psalm 23: 1-3. Tell him to guide you on every decision you make about your destiny so you don't make mistake because he is your Shepherd.
✓Pray with Psalm 119:114b. Tell him to simplify and show you what he is trying to say, so you can understand better.
✓Pray with 29:11. Tell him to take away confusion and grant you peace, so you will be who you are meant to be.
✓Thank him because you believe he will guide you.

Please avoid sin . God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by AstrologyGuru: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Fafesot: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2023
TayehJiboluwa:

That is a spiritual "snake" and it's actually a weapon, an arrow, fashioned against you. Well, since the bible states no weapon formed against you shall prosper, this one isn't going to prosper and that's why you got an antidote before you woke up. I will say you should pray every weapon, every arrow and every serpent fashioned against you should be destroyed by fire and by the sword of God. Spend a couple of minutes to deal with this weapon fashioned against you and the enemy behind it.
Thank you sir, May God strengthen you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by dankorode(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dream of seeing celebrates , dream of wearing Gold ring,what that means?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by AustineWork: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2023
So this is the dream, it's was my woman who has this dream she said I was in a market place and I held a bowl, Suddenly a man came and kept money in the bowl that, when he kept it inside someone came to hail the man and took the money from the bowl, and the man allowed him go then after that he brought out bundles of 500 naira notes and 1000 naira notes then he kept it in the bowl and proceeded to cut my finger nails but as he did my woman immediately stopped him and climbed started tearing his clothes as he intended to run away, pls so do you have any idea what this means, she said I was unaware of what was going on in the dream?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by world123: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2023
AustineWork:
So this is the dream, it's was my woman who has this dream she said I was in a market place and I held a bowl, Suddenly a man came and kept money in the bowl that, when he kept it inside someone came to hail the man and took the money from the bowl, and the man allowed him go then after that he brought out bundles of 500 naira notes and 1000 naira notes then he kept it in the bowl and proceeded to cut my finger nails but as he did my woman immediately stopped him and climbed started tearing his clothes as he intended to run away, pls so do you have any idea what this means, she said I was unaware of what was going on in the dream?

Pray you don't fall into the hands of ritualist.

Don't be afraid. Dreams are ways God speaks to his children. You can reject or accept it through prayers.

✓If you are a Christian, fast and pray for 7 days.
✓Pray at midnight. Pray this way.
✓Thank God for the revelation.
✓Confess your sins. You have to mean it. If you into any sin run.
✓Cancel the plans of the enemy with Psalm 35 and Psalm 59
[Shield yourself with Psalm 91.
✓Thank God for answered prayers.
✓Within this period of prayers, you may get another dream, write it down. It will guide you what next. God bless you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by world123: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2023
dankorode:
Dream of seeing celebrates , dream of wearing Gold ring,what that means?

God wants to bless you. So you can partner with him and tell him let his will be done in your life.

✓If you are a Christian, fast and pray this way for 7 days.
✓Thank him for the revelation.
✓Confess your sins using Psalm 51. Mean it.
✓Tell God that you permit his will be done in your life.
✓Pray with Psalm 23
✓Cancel every plots of the wicked against the will of God in your life using Psalm 35 and 59.
✓Shield yourself with Psalm 91.
✓Thank him the answered prayers.

Note: Run away from sin if you really want Gods blessing.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by marimarempress: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2023
I usually see myself writing exams in secondary school and something usually happens and I don't get to write or even finish the exam and in real life, I'm now longer in secondary school. Please can you explain?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by world123: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2023
marimarempress:
I usually see myself writing exams in secondary school and something usually happens and I don't get to write or even finish the exam and in real life, I'm now longer in secondary school. Please can you explain?

Your destiny is being manipulated. It means failure, backwardness, stagnancy, disappointment, etc.

Don't be afraid, dreams are ways God communicates to us. You either accept or reject the dream through fervent prayer

If you are a Christian, fast and pray for 7 days. Abstain from sin.
Pray this way

✓Sing praises and worship.
✓Thank God for the revelation.
✓Pray for mercy and forgiveness with all your heart with Psalm 51. If you can cry, please cry.
✓Remind of God of his promises in Genesis 1:28, Psalm 1:3, and Jeremiah 29:11.
✓Personalise and clam the promises above.
✓Cancel the the evil plans of the wicked using Isaiah 8:10 (personalise it)
✓Enter a legal prayer to destroy the plans of the wicked with Psalm 35
✓Bless yourself once again with Genesis 1:28, and Psalm 1:3 (personalise it)
✓Believe and thank God that your prayers have being answered.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO ABSTAIN FROM SIN, DON'T BOTHER PRAYING BECAUSE YOU WILL BRING MORE PROBLEM TO YOURSELF.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by dankorode(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
world123:

God wants to bless you. So you can partner with him and tell him let his will be done in your life.

✓If you are a Christian, fast and pray this way for 7 days.
✓Thank him for the revelation.
✓Confess your sins using Psalm 51. Mean it.
✓Tell God that you permit his will be done in your life.
✓Pray with Psalm 23
✓Cancel every plots of the wicked against the will of God in your life using Psalm 35 and 59.
✓Thank him the answered prayers.

Note: Run away from sin if you really want Gods blessing.

God bless you
Ii dream a dreams in the same day,I saw hugs crowd of a soldier ants line up in two entering into my room they're very many.and no 2,I saw our house and my neighbors house in serious flame,I was able to put out the one in our house and I was about going to my neighbors to help them when I woke up, please what that means?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by world123: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
dankorode:
Ii dream a dreams in the same day,I saw hugs crowd of a soldier ants line up in two entering into my room they're very many.and no 2,I saw our house and my neighbors house in serious flame,I was able to put out the one in our house and I was about going to my neighbors to help them when I woke up, please what that means?

Did you pray, as I told you to pray before?
If yes, did you get any dream?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by dankorode(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
world123:

Did you pray, as I told you to pray before?
If yes, did you get any dream?
no I didn't pray ,I didn't go into spiritual warfare..I will email you to tell you more.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by world123: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
dankorode:
no I didn't pray ,I didn't go into spiritual warfare..I will email you to tell you more.

Hmmm! Like I said, dreams are ways God speaks to his children. The Bible says, behold I stand at the and knock, if you open the door, I will come in and ...... (Rev 3:20). God doesn't force himself on us, but he shows you he actually cares.

The dream you had shows you are under an attack spiritually, which may manifest physically as problems in different ways.

I advise, pray!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by LostMyZeal(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
dankorode:

Pray for your family as well as that of your neighbor. Do not take that dream for granted. The earlier the better
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marimarempress: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2023
I've been having dreams ofmy siblings disrespecting me and no one is doing anything but yesterday, I dreamt where one of them wanted to kill me with hook after I almost injured him with one. It was a mistake but he refused to believe it. He allmost did but I woke up. The other accused me of beating him and was seeking revenge.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nwaotu10(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
I had a dream where a black hen was handed over to me by my late Dad.

In the dream, it appears he visited someone and the person gave him the hen, so he handed it to me.

I wonder what the dream means.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by aribitoye(m): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2023
Good morning respected people of God
This is my dream that i need interpreted please:

I was in a bustop with a group of people waiting for a bus. When the bus came, behold we found out that it was a small bus unlike the big bus that usually comes. Immediately, some people were already grumbling that the bus is already full and won't contain us. However, I persisted to try and enter the bus. As I got to the door of the bus, it was so full there, but I insisted that I must squeeze myself inside and enter. The bus was already moving, but I successfully made my way inside and was pushing the people to move in and allow me enter well. As soon as I got inside well, I found out that there were so much space inside the bus and kept wondering why people decided to stay at the door without moving in. I entered and even got a place to sit down. Then I woke up

Kindly help interprete

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.