Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289648 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by DebbyChris(f): 9:49pm On May 09, 2017
mayorall:

Always take a glass of water before sleeping at night. You will start remembering.
Really, ok.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:07am On May 10, 2017
I just dey interpret dreams, no one dey appreciate me, if the unction just finish i go just waka, dont thank me, i want to see your hand.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by conscienceman4(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2017
DD
TayeJiboluwa:
I just dey interpret dreams, no one dey appreciate me, if the unction just finish i go just waka, dont thank me, i want to see your hand.

In due time you shall reap if you faint not.....continue the good work sir. However, please let us appreciate the interpreter because it is the gift of a man that attracts blessings.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 5:59am On May 11, 2017
before this dream i met a brother in my church who said he is a minister in training and he has a ministry that he is grooming and i told him am also grooming a ministry and i said i dont mind if we can be partners, robbing minds together and since then he has been calling me and at a point in time he called and was praying for me..then like after a day i had this dream, i dreamt that i was in a hall like that maybe a church i presume, and people were there too. and i was sitting and someone was right in front of me praying for me and all sort, the description of this person looks like that of this brother (i later thought of it when i was remembering the dream) and while he was praying i heard someone behind me said " tell him to stop before he starts cursing you" i was like how can that be, this person is praying for me na, the person said again the same thing " tell him to stop before he starts cursing you" then i wasnt comfortable and i stood up and the brother stopped praying, and then i moved towards a window wanting to open it so that light can enter and i kept opening the windows , pushing the clothes and sticks that covers it but they kept increasing, seems the window is deeply covered with those stuffs and i wasnt able to break them up finish for the light to come in through till the dream changed to something else!. please help me interpret.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:00am On May 11, 2017
Paulscholari:
before this dream i met a brother in my church who said he is a minister in training and he has a ministry that he is grooming and i told him am also grooming a ministry and i said i dont mind if we can be partners, robbing minds together and since then he has been calling me and at a point in time he called and was praying for me..then like after a day i had this dream, i dreamt that i was in a hall like that maybe a church i presume, and people were there too. and i was sitting and someone was right in front of me praying for me and all sort, the description of this person looks like that of this brother (i later thought of it when i was remembering the dream) and while he was praying i heard someone behind me said " tell him to stop before he starts cursing you" i was like how can that be, this person is praying for me na, the person said again the same thing " tell him to stop before he starts cursing you" then i wasnt comfortable and i stood up and the brother stopped praying, and then i moved towards a window wanting to open it so that light can enter and i kept opening the windows , pushing the clothes and sticks that covers it but they kept increasing, seems the window is deeply covered with those stuffs and i wasnt able to break them up finish for the light to come in through till the dream changed to something else!. please help me interpret.
If light cant enter because of a glitch or blockage then what is present is darkness. Avoid this brother if you really want to get anywhere. Do your thing yourself. Stay away from this brother. Go on your own.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

If light cant enter because of a glitch or blockage then what is present is darkness. Avoid this brother if you really want to get anywhere. Do your thing yourself. Stay away from this brother. Go on your own.
wow thank you very much sir for the interpretation. As I was reading your interpretation right now, I have a conviction that the window I was trying to see light come through it was that brother unhnmnn!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 12:09pm On May 11, 2017
Bros Good work you are doing .God bless. Please help out
(1) Saw myself with a king like we are celebrating his coronation
(2) Walking along a path is like a particular path for the king and a man wanted to scold me then appear my former boss who asked the guy who is his younger brother to leave me alone. Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 11, 2017
ayomilore:
Bros Good work you are doing .God bless. Please help out
(1) Saw myself with a king like we are celebrating his coronation
(2) Walking along a path is like a particular path for the king and a man wanted to scold me then appear my former boss who asked the guy who is his younger brother to leave me alone. Thanks
I don't know if you're married, but it may be you're from a royal family or (your wife) is from there, it is just reminding you of who you are but royal family has it's own issues, things could go wrong and it is spiritually contaminated, just be serious.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 11, 2017
Paulscholari:
wow thank you very much sir for the interpretation. As I was reading your interpretation right now, I have a conviction that the window I was trying to see light come through it was that brother unhnmnn!
Hello Paul, I've lost your number, call me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Hello Paul, I've lost your number, call me.
OK sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 11, 2017
If you're having night oppression, dream oppression, nightmares, bad dreams, disturbing dreams, etc visit, https://ggcrc..com.ng/2016/03/deliverance-from-evil-dreams.html

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by sexyaliyah: 7:32am On May 12, 2017
Tanx so much for your efforts sir, make God continue to enrich your knowledge. Please I will like to know what it means to see your self passing through a dirty toilet with some group of people, and the floor of the toilet has holes that one could fall into if one isn't carefull while walking. The toilet road is like a way out of a place.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by zeongeon: 12:32pm On May 12, 2017
if you have testimonies on the supernatural or your interested in the supernatural then you may want to join this whatsapp community were we seek to discuss things rarely discussed from divine healing, angelic experiences, Astra projection, restoration etc.. Share your stories, talk about strange but true events and also learn too.

use the link below to join

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 12, 2017
sexyaliyah:
Tanx so much for your efforts sir, make God continue to enrich your knowledge. Please I will like to know what it means to see your self passing through a dirty toilet with some group of people, and the floor of the toilet has holes that one could fall into if one isn't carefull while walking. The toilet road is like a way out of a place.
Some things have to leave your life, some things has to go. Those things represent the dirty toilet and the pit(hole) in the floor. The hole means danger. I dont want to say this, but those things could be anger, backbiting, gossip, ..... Just pray and avoid them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 12, 2017
Sir, I am in a fix right now. I believe God will give you the insight to shed more light on a word of knowledge given to me twice last year.
I was away from home last year when my younger sister called me. She advised me strongly to avoid women and I asked her why. She went further and said she dreamt a dream where she saw so many beautiful ladies around me. I was perturbed because I am not the type who go after women because I am always indoor.

Some months later, I was in a prayer meeting with a female friend who is a prophetess. In the course of the prayer, she told me that she can see so many beautiful women around me. I now recalled what my sister told me.

Sir to be honest with you, I can't even remember praying for a life partner as I am focused on achieving my educational goals. Marriage is not in my agenda for now

Is there something God is trying to reveal to me? Is there something I need to fix?

Tnc in anticipation sir.
God bless.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anistef: 6:29pm On May 12, 2017
good evening sir, pls I need interpretation of this dream.
in d dream I saw my husband married to an Asian women I was not angry despite him bringing in another woman, she had a child I ws hapi nd was wit d child wen a woman came nd took d child from me nd killed it.
I ws angry nd explaining to pple wat d woman did, bt she WS arguing dat its al a lie nd I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 12, 2017
Daninya11:
Sir, I am in a fix right now. I believe God will give you the insight to shed more light on a word of knowledge given to me twice last year.
I was away from home last year when my younger sister called me. She advised me strongly to avoid women and I asked her why. She went further and said she dreamt a dream where she saw so many beautiful ladies around me. I was perturbed because I am not the type who go after women because I am always indoor.

Some months later, I was in a prayer meeting with a female friend who is a prophetess. In the course of the prayer, she told me that she can see so many beautiful women around me. I now recalled what my sister told me.

Sir to be honest with you, I can't even remember praying for a life partner as I am focused on achieving my educational goals. Marriage is not in my agenda for now

Is there something God is trying to reveal to me? Is there something I need to fix?

Tnc in anticipation sir.
God bless.
There is nothing to fix. Ask yourself, whom do beautiful women normally hang around? Popular men, star, celebrity. The reason why God is showing them is for you to know where you're going. Even gospel musicians, pastors, evangelists all have problem with women. It is not their own making but it is normal for women to be around a successful man. You're going to be a star, that is what is there and women will be inevitable, so God is just warning you because he loves so you will know what to do then. If you try to do away with them you're inviting scandals and trouble, you must know how to manage fame when it comes. Ask yourself, whom do beautiful women run after. The vision or dream does not mean seduction or lust. It is going to happen to you, it is going to become reality and by then you should know what to do. Just manage it when it comes. When you're successful, you cant do away with women, when it happens, you will remember i said it.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 12, 2017
Anistef:
good evening sir, pls I need interpretation of this dream.
in d dream I saw my husband married to an Asian women I was not angry despite him bringing in another woman, she had a child I ws hapi nd was wit d child wen a woman came nd took d child from me nd killed it.
I ws angry nd explaining to pple wat d woman did, bt she WS arguing dat its al a lie nd I woke up.
If another woman have a child for your husband and you find out, you will be so angry that you will kill the child, that is what your dream is telling you, you wont believe you did it but the anger will do it, that is why the woman who did it in the dream was saying it is a lie. Be praying for your husband that he will not fall into the trap of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anistef: 12:12am On May 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

If another woman have a child for your husband and you find out, you will be so angry that you will kill the child, that is what your dream is telling you, you wont believe you did it but the anger will do it, that is why the woman who did it in the dream was saying it is a lie. Be praying for your husband that he will not fall into the trap of a woman.

tank u vry much I appreciate sir. may God increase u in grace and strength.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anistef: 12:55am On May 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

tank u vry much sir I appreciate a lot more grace nd strength to u sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:36am On May 13, 2017
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by aremuforlife(m): 5:51am On May 13, 2017
I appreciate your efforts to shield light into people darkness.
sir I had a dream it's barely 48hours now,in the dream it's like there is violence in community and a baby boy was handed over to me for rescue that the child is a messiah, please I want you to shield light into this.
secondly, I am not in Nigeria presently but I used to dream of seeing myself in Nigeria suddenly and start regretting what am doing in Nigeria because I'm not prepared to go now and waking up I get scared.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2017
Good morning sir, Please what does it mean to receive a small dog in the dream. And also a well full of water.

Also what kind of prayer will break the spell of constantly​ seeing oneself in one​'s old house.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:55am On May 13, 2017
aremuforlife:
I appreciate your efforts to shield light into people darkness.
sir I had a dream it's barely 48hours now,in the dream it's like there is violence in community and a baby boy was handed over to me for rescue that the child is a messiah, please I want you to shield light into this.
secondly, I am not in Nigeria presently but I used to dream of seeing myself in Nigeria suddenly and start regretting what am doing in Nigeria because I'm not prepared to go now and waking up I get scared.
You need to find and identify the messiah in you and pray for it to manifest. Secondly, the dream means deportation, whatever you can do to avert it, do it now and do so fast.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:09am On May 13, 2017
ben4ever:
Good morning sir, Please what does it mean to receive a small dog in the dream. And also a well full of water.

Also what kind of prayer will break the spell of constantly​ seeing oneself in one​'s old house.
Dogs, whether small or big means lust. don't let it get to you, don't allow lust in your heart. A well full of water means blessing. There is no spell when it comes to seeing oneself in former house, etc, it means you've moved forward physically but you've not moved forward spiritually. Tell God to move you forward.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:09am On May 13, 2017
I'll be back in the evening.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by aremuforlife(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2017
thanks for the update sir, what and what can I do to abort the deportation
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Dogs, whether small or big means lust. don't let it get to you, don't allow lust in your heart. A well full of water means blessing. There is no spell when it comes to seeing oneself in former house, etc, it means you've moved forward physically but you've not moved forward spiritually. Tell God to move you forward.

Thanks, But while seeing myself, i don't see it in good shape
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Liconsult19: 11:31am On May 13, 2017
I think those of us that have something should try and appreciate the man of God with cash, if not for anything but at least for his time, he has interpreted not less than 4 dreams for some of us without requesting a dime. One thing that's unique about him is that he doesn't just interpret dreams as it seems but he hears from the Holy spirit before interpreting. God bless us more as we give/sow. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Sanguine(f): 11:59am On May 13, 2017
Hello. Been a while I had a dream. But today I had this rather awkward dream and I woke up wondering what it means.

Was on some errand.
Had to pass through something like a bushpath. I saw some some ripe mangoes on the path which I picked and actually ate.
Then I got to this wooden bridge. The bridge was rather shaky like it would soon give way. I looked below the bridge and saw very dirty muddy water. I was afraid the bridge would give way under my weight. All the same I manouvered my way through and I got to the other end...

Then I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Pacypatty(f): 4:31pm On May 13, 2017
Thank you so much sir for your good work please my hubby dreamt a young girl claimed he impregnated her and in the dream he was so furious and told the girl he doesn't know her and the girl insisted he's the baby's father and the girls mum happen to be our neighbor in the dream but in reality our neighbor's daughters are all married...please kindly interpret sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.