Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289738 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
princely83:
What does it mean by seeing oneself standing on the moon and looking at the earth? The dream was so real as if I was right there....
It is divine elevation and promotion but watch out, pride will come.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sexyaliyah: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please I had a dream where I and my sis passed a moving car nd we notced that there were so many dogs in d car, but one was released to pursue us, we were running nd pouring sand on d dog, immediately, a man passed nd d dog went after d man but it later came after us.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Rainingturtles: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You have been called to minister before God, to work for God. That is the call to minister, because it is not your power, nor by might but by the Spirit, that is why you see yourself singing gospel song very well in the dream despite the fact that you dont sing well in reality.

Interesting reply, as ive turn 30 this month. I tot ive been calling to serve god as musician ( turns out i cant even sing ). By minister before god , which role in it should i play ?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anenecaf(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please I need help as per interpretation to these dreams.

1) In the dream, I was walking along an unknown road and was coming across blind people; whom once I see them , I command them to receive their sight in Jesus name and immediately it is restored and they see. I kept doing this whenever I met any blind person, until at a point, I noticed that some strange people started coming for me they included females. Before, they will get close to me, I kept commanding them to fall down and die....until like three came to surround me and I woke up.

2)Suddenly, my inner eye was opened and I saw a television and "it went off" immediately without anyone switching it off, but as it went off I saw something fly away from where the television was. It was as if it was an insect but it was way bigger than an insect and it flew as if to hit my head but I bent down and dodged it and I woke up.

3) This one happened like a memory flash in my eyes, I saw a spider crawling on its web. I was just looking at it as if it was just placed before my eyes.

4). I saw a green and fat serpent crawling about and it went inside a hole in the ground and I woke up.

5) This one is about strange noise; I sleep a times and in the sleep, I will be hearing sound of radio talking, sometimes like they are giving news and I will be wondering if I kept my radio ON and slept but once I wake up I will not hear the noise and my radio is actually OFF.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by amamama: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
If you ask something from God or you pray to God for something or prayed about something and you want answer, especially if it is a physical answer you need, like a breakthrough or result, sow a seed for it, give for it, plant something. The answer to your prayers come spiritually since God is a Spirit, how to convert it to the physical is in your hand and one of the surest way to do that is through giving. It is what you sow that comes back to you. The more you want, the more you sow. Apart from your tithe and offering, special seeds or giving activates physical answer to your prayers. Don't delay your own breakthrough. A stingy person is penurious, what you sow is what you reap. If you're born again, it is what you sow or give today that will determine if you will become a millionaire or a billionaire or a 'thousanaire' tomorrow. if you sow nothing, you reap nothing. Whether you're praying for a husband or wife or praying for healing or deliverance or some kind of breakthrough, sow a seed for it. And don't ever be weary in sowing or giving, the result is fantastic.
Sincerely appreciate this message.
1. Can one sow seed according to your financial status to receive your desired breakthrough?

2. What is the best place to sow this seed- to beggars on the road, church or where?
3. Do you need to prayer on this seed, before sending it on an errand?
Bro Taye these question is primarily for you. All who this seed sowing has worked for should also contribute. Thanks for helping a novice.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexyaliyah:
Please I had a dream where I and my sis passed a moving car nd we notced that there were so many dogs in d car, but one was released to pursue us, we were running nd pouring sand on d dog, immediately, a man passed nd d dog went after d man but it later came after us.
It is a demonic attack against you. The enemy may rage against you, but they wont prevail. Watch out there may be traps set for you but it doesnt look like you could be harmed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rainingturtles:

Interesting reply, as ive turn 30 this month. I tot ive been calling to serve god as musician ( turns out i cant even sing ). By minister before god , which role in it should i play ?
You can join the choir for now, from there you can move to other aspect of ministry.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Anenecaf:
Please I need help as per interpretation to these dreams.

1) In the dream, I was walking along an unknown road and was coming across blind people; whom once I see them , I command them to receive their sight in Jesus name and immediately it is restored and they see. I kept doing this whenever I met any blind person, until at a point, I noticed that some strange people started coming for me they included females. Before, they will get close to me, I kept commanding them to fall down and die....until like three came to surround me and I woke up.

2)Suddenly, my inner eye was opened and I saw a television and "it went off" immediately without anyone switching it off, but as it went off I saw something fly away from where the television was. It was as if it was an insect but it was way bigger than an insect and it flew as if to hit my head but I bent down and dodged it and I woke up.

3) This one happened like a memory flash in my eyes, I saw a spider crawling on its web. I was just looking at it as if it was just placed before my eyes.

4). I saw a green and fat serpent crawling about and it went inside a hole in the ground and I woke up.

5) This one is about strange noise; I sleep a times and in the sleep, I will be hearing sound of radio talking, sometimes like they are giving news and I will be wondering if I kept my radio ON and slept but once I wake up I will not hear the noise and my radio is actually OFF.
1. It means wicked agents has been attached to your ministry to frustrate it. You were praying that they should fall down and die in the dream, keep praying like that in reality that every agent of the devil assigned against you should fall down and die.
2. That is an attempt to block your spiritual sight or block you from receiving spiritual information. The television was suppose to show you some things you need to know.
3. That is also attack to block your way or block your spiritual sight as spider webs will not allow anything pass through it without being entangled.
4. This shows that you're been monitored. All your movement is been watched.
5. That is an attempt to frustrate your dream life so that you wont receive any information in the dream. There is definitely an evil gathering against you and you're being watched. Pray that every evil gathering against you should scatter and every eye that is watching you should go blind. I dont know why the enemy is watching you so much, be serious with God so that they wont pull you down.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
I thank you sir for your time and commitment to this tread and the word of God. God will bless you abundantly. Sir I need you to help me interpret this dream. It is long.
I found myself in a market wanting to buy meat from a woman and I was the second person on the queue. When it was about getting to my turn my friend arrived, he also came to buy meat. When I saw him, I remembered I still had more things to buy in the market and in order to save time, I gave him money to help me buy the meat when it gets to my turn. I told him that I was going to the market on the other side to buy more things. Before one can get to the market on the other side, one needs to cross a river on a wooden plank . I left my friend with the meat seller for the other market. When I approached the river in order to cross it, the river pulled me to itself. I stumbled and the bag I was holding that contained tomatoes, beans, etc fell and the content was dripping into the river one by one. I did not know how I managed to cross the river without falling into it. After crossing it I found myself alone standing on ground that was covered with grass and I was looking at my friend on the other side. I beckoned to him to tell me how to get to the market on the other side because I did not see any market there. He told me to move to my right and pull the light button that I see. I tried it but it did not work. My friend then came to where I was to show me how to do it and he left. Immediately I pull the button, I found myself in a dark market with about 6 women and three men. The market was dark but I could see the faces of the people there. It was as if they were selling in a dark room. I asked the first woman I saw that I wanted to buy pepper and she told she only sell dry pepper. I moved to the second woman and I asked her that I wanted to buy gari, the person directed me to another woman that sells gari. When I approached her she told me her gari was #12000 per Kongo that she will help me to buy from somewhere if I give her the money. I had only #2000 with me so I declined. I moved to another woman, she was selling bush meat. The woman showed me bush meat and told me it was #8000. I did not buy it because I did not have that much. I just stood in the market thinking on what to buy with my little money. As I was thinking I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
amamama:

Sincerely appreciate this message.
1. Can one sow seed according to your financial status to receive your desired breakthrough?

2. What is the best place to sow this seed- to beggars on the road, church or where?
3. Do you need to prayer on this seed, before sending it on an errand?
Bro Taye these question is primarily for you. All who this seed sowing has worked for should also contribute. Thanks for helping a novice.
1. Yes, according to your financial status
2. The best place to sow seeds is to prophets and anointed ministers of God and those in great need like the sick, orphans and vulnerable, the elderly, widows, the suffering.
3. Sure, you must pray on the seed stating exactly what you want or need. Beggars on the street: many of them are not who you think they are so i dont advice you sow any seed to them.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

There are many conspiracy theories about vaccination and immunization many of which are true. Vaccines are dangerous, but this dream is referring to a kind of vaccine applied on the skin or immunization, but it wont affect her since she didnt do it in the dream.
2. That means some kind of technological breakthrough. Is your friend an engineer or scientist?
No sir,he is non of d two.
A Sister's Dream:
I was standing under a mango tree with plenty mangoes though seem unripe.I was looking for an object that I will use to pluck some but couldn't find any.A man came n told me that d mangoes r not yet ripe,but I told him that this is a new breed,it may seem unripe from d outside but ripe inside.I was trying to climb n pluck some
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Rainingturtles: 2:55am On May 01, 2017
Last question, last night i dream on meeting on the white wolf, i scared the hell out of me and run of course , what does it mean ?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:05am On May 01, 2017
todetoyin:
I thank you sir for your time and commitment to this tread and the word of God. God will bless you abundantly. Sir I need you to help me interpret this dream. It is long.
I found myself in a market wanting to buy meat from a woman and I was the second person on the queue. When it was about getting to my turn my friend arrived, he also came to buy meat. When I saw him, I remembered I still had more things to buy in the market and in order to save time, I gave him money to help me buy the meat when it gets to my turn. I told him that I was going to the market on the other side to buy more things. Before one can get to the market on the other side, one needs to cross a river on a wooden plank . I left my friend with the meat seller for the other market. When I approached the river in order to cross it, the river pulled me to itself. I stumbled and the bag I was holding that contained tomatoes, beans, etc fell and the content was dripping into the river one by one. I did not know how I managed to cross the river without falling into it. After crossing it I found myself alone standing on ground that was covered with grass and I was looking at my friend on the other side. I beckoned to him to tell me how to get to the market on the other side because I did not see any market there. He told me to move to my right and pull the light button that I see. I tried it but it did not work. My friend then came to where I was to show me how to do it and he left. Immediately I pull the button, I found myself in a dark market with about 6 women and three men. The market was dark but I could see the faces of the people there. It was as if they were selling in a dark room. I asked the first woman I saw that I wanted to buy pepper and she told she only sell dry pepper. I moved to the second woman and I asked her that I wanted to buy gari, the person directed me to another woman that sells gari. When I approached her she told me her gari was #12000 per Kongo that she will help me to buy from somewhere if I give her the money. I had only #2000 with me so I declined. I moved to another woman, she was selling bush meat. The woman showed me bush meat and told me it was #8000. I did not buy it because I did not have that much. I just stood in the market thinking on what to buy with my little money. As I was thinking I woke up.
This dream is warning you about loss of goods and loss of money. Crossing the river on a plank means a terrain you do not really know how to navigate and the dark market means a business that is not clear or clean. All kinds of dirty things going on there. How can a kongo of garri sell for #12000?, it is a fraud. They are trying to dupe you. Pray very well before you invest in any business or venture so that you wont lose money and other things to a business that is not too clear or that you're not sure of.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:18am On May 01, 2017
debeginin:

No sir,he is non of d two.
A Sister's Dream:
I was standing under a mango tree with plenty mangoes though seem unripe.I was looking for an object that I will use to pluck some but couldn't find any.A man came n told me that d mangoes r not yet ripe,but I told him that this is a new breed,it may seem unripe from d outside but ripe inside.I was trying to climb n pluck some
Whatever your aspirations, goals or dreams are, go on with. People may not see what you're seeing, they may not know what you know.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:27am On May 01, 2017
Rainingturtles:
Last question, last night i dream on meeting on the white wolf, i scared the hell out of me and run of course , what does it mean ?
That is an ancestral spirit, the spirit that causes backwardness. Pray against curses, that is their legal ground. or check http://ggcrc..com.ng/2017/03/breaking-curses.html
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 4:35am On May 01, 2017
What do you think about robbers attacking someone in the dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:42am On May 01, 2017
I WANT TO OFFICIALLY CLOSE THIS THREAD. I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO STAY AROUND FOR SO LONG. I AM CURRENTLY SICK. NAIRALAND WILL CLOSE THE THREAD TECHNICALLY ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. I AM SORRY AND APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT IT MAY CAUSE. However, you might still mail me your dreams through tcrojem@gmail.com or text, 08052881701, though i might not reply your mail immediately. Thank you all for your contributions. I am very sick now and many people may not understand how hard the task of decoding and explaining dreams is. I am taking time off for my health sake. The mods will close the thread any moment from now. Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martinez19(m): 5:20am On May 01, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
I WANT TO OFFICIALLY CLOSE THIS THREAD. I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO STAY AROUND FOR SO LONG. I AM CURRENTLY SICK. NAIRALAND WILL CLOSE THE THREAD TECHNICALLY ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. I AM SORRY AND APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT IT MAY CAUSE. However, you might still mail me your dreams through tcrojem@gmail.com or text, 08052881701, though i might not reply your mail immediately. Thank you all for your contributions. I am very sick now and many people may not understand how hard the task of decoding and explaining dreams is. I am taking time off for my health sake. The mods will close the thread any moment from now. Thank you.
God has been excellent through you. May you life satisfy you fully in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 6:27am On May 01, 2017
I am not happy that you are closing this thread. This thread has really blessed me. How I wish it could go on forever. May God Almighty heal you in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by amamama: 7:01am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=TayeJiboluwa post=56083353]
1. Yes, according to your financial status
2. The best place to sow seeds is to prophets and anointed ministers of God and those in great need like the sick, orphans and vulnerable, the elderly, widows, the suffering.
3. Sure, you must pray on the seed stating exactly what you want or need. Beggars on the street: many of them are not who you think they are so i dont advice you sow any seed to them.[/quote

Thanks so much for the clarification. I wish speedy recovery through divine healing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martinez19(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2017
todetoyin:
I am not happy that you are closing this thread. This thread has really blessed me. How I wish it could go on forever. May God Almighty heal you in Jesus name.
I too I am not happy. A thread that has been a blessing should not be closed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Transcends: 7:59pm On May 01, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
Your dreams is who you are. Your dreams can break or make you. Job 33:14-23. Post your dreams here or send it to me through tcrojem@gmail.com, and I will give you the true divine meaning. Your dream is your life.
Sir, I sent you a mail. More grace!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:17am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=TayeJiboluwa post=56085917]I WANT TO OFFICIALLY CLOSE THIS THREAD. I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO STAY AROUND FOR SO LONG. I AM CURRENTLY SICK. NAIRALAND WILL CLOSE THE THREAD TECHNICALLY ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. I AM SORRY AND APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT IT MAY CAUSE. However, you might still mail me your dreams through tcrojem@gmail.com or text, 08052881701, though i might not reply your mail immediately. Thank you all for your contributions. I am very sick now and many people may not understand how hard the task of decoding and explaining dreams is. I am taking time off for my health sake. The mods will close the thread any moment from now. Thank you.[, /quote]Get well in Jesus Name,,, please dear, I sent you a mail, if you find time, do check it out,, thanks and God bless
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:19am On May 02, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
Get well now in Jesus Name,, have just sent you a mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 02, 2017
It's well with you my brother and you are healed in the Name of JESUS.. We will definitely continue to chat through mail.. Wishing you quick recovery Amennnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2017
God bless you Mr. Taye...

May your health be perfected in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by curvilicious: 8:11pm On May 05, 2017
Plz sir, i need an interpretation
I dreamt i was passing by a house when i saw 3dogs, 2 with human faces a male nd a female nd the last one was a normal dog. They got up as i passed so, i screamed to the owner that she should warn her dogs. They didn't bite or harm me sha but the dogs resembled their owner i mean d human faced dogs. I was so scared when i woke up.

Thank you in anticipation
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:02am On May 06, 2017
curvilicious:
Plz sir, i need an interpretation
I dreamt i was passing by a house when i saw 3dogs, 2 with human faces a male nd a female nd the last one was a normal dog. They got up as i passed so, i screamed to the owner that she should warn her dogs. They didn't bite or harm me sha but the dogs resembled their owner i mean d human faced dogs. I was so scared when i woke up.

Thank you in anticipation
unmhhh, i wish i know how to interprete dreams, but you can PM him and reach him through email. its well just be careful of your neighbours!.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by captain247: 9:53am On May 06, 2017
Good day, please I had this terrible dream last night till now I can't think straight. I was fighting with a male ghost in a building he chased me everywhere in the dream and he stoned me to the wall from the distance where he was standing and after I stood up and went downstairs I saw a gathering with police officers so I ask them to arrest him but they wouldn't he was standing there but seems like they where in his favor and I left angrily.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lekmusic: 1:52pm On May 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
Your dreams is who you are. Your dreams can break or make you. Job 33:14-23. Post your dreams here or send it to me through tcrojem@gmail.com, and I will give you the true divine meaning. Your dream is your life.

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 06, 2017
I am compelled to come. The mods will not close the thread despite my mails.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 06, 2017
Some people desired the ability to interpret dreams, The Lord will give you, patiently follow the thread, you will receive it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.