Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290438 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
raphafire:
Pls what does it mean to be pregnant in a dream? Especially as a single fellow? Thanks in anticipation.
you may get pregnant but if you dont want to, you know what to do.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

you may get pregnant but if you dont want to, you know what to do.
Thanks so much. God bless u..some said it means problems..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

She had told you before in the dream, now she's telling you in reality (in the dream) to buy the wrapper. it means a prophecy that will be fulfilled in your life.

Thanks sir
but what does the wrapper with black background and blue star signify and the shouting girl ?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning,

Had this unusual dream where I saw myself
walking pass a place,and I looked up and saw
a bus parked outside and the building has an
Hospital inscription on the name that shows
that it is an hospital...Suddenly I saw the bus
driver preparing/Putting down a plantain
leaves on the floor of the bus...then a woman
came out from the hospital building with a
dead Male child she was holding on her hands
and the laid him on the prepared plantain
leaves inside the bus..and the bus left....then
i continued my walking.
All the 3 faces are unknown to me(Dead
child,Mother and driver).....

Thanks.
Pray that nothing good in your life will die o and every good thing in your life that has died should rise again.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
tolanee:
What does it mean to see oneself eating digestive hobnob biscuit in a dream?
eating in the dream is not good. cancel the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 19, 2017
TeamLeader:
Had a dream that i was climbing a long hill with someone. All of a sudden the ground becomes slippery that i was drawing back really struggling for stamina. Looking back there was a tipper motor coming at my back. To my surprise the motor stopped at the middle of the hill WAITING for me to get myself because its on the same road.
My big sister just appeared (i dont really know if she was the one am going with) and held my shoulder, moving till we get to the top of the hill. Then at the top of the hill i saw a mirror, i picked it to check my face if am still good and i am. Then i turned back to check to tipper motor coming, to my greatest surprise, instead of the motor to be coming it was reversing with speed as if the ground is slippery
you just overcame a struggle and success is assured.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Chineseface2:

Thanks sir
but what does the wrapper with black background and blue star signify and the shouting girl ?
the wrapper means something new or something neglected, the shouting girl is to remind you of something.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yvonnechaka(f): 4:46am On Sep 19, 2017
Good morning sir,I woke up with this dream
I saw myself making enquiries about becoming a nursing student in US,so I told my sister about it still in d dream,she gave me two options..
1. finish ur masters on Early childhood and primary education then go over there nd do my Ph.d or
2.I should work for a year and do an online course on community health(already she is getting a job for me
So I woke up with GO AND CHECK ONLINE SCHOOLS THAT DOES COMMUNITY HEALTH
PLS HELP ME EXPLAIN IT THANX ALOT
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
yvonnechaka:
Good morning sir,I woke up with this dream
I saw myself making enquiries about becoming a nursing student in US,so I told my sister about it still in d dream,she gave me two options..
1. finish ur masters on Early childhood and primary education then go over there nd do my Ph.d or
2.I should work for a year and do an online course on community health(already she is getting a job for me
So I woke up with GO AND CHECK ONLINE SCHOOLS THAT DOES COMMUNITY HEALTH
PLS HELP ME EXPLAIN IT THANX ALOT
Since she's already getting a job for you, the second option will be good. The second option is the best option.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
I dreamt I was very happy in the spirit and then I saw a little snake in a well and then I pee into the well to push the snake into it.
The well seems to be beside a small house and people were leaving there but they seems to be disturb by a big bird that has been troubling them on their roof but in the a way or the other the bird got burnt and they were happy.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yvonnechaka(f): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Since she's already getting a job for you, the second option will be good. The second option is the best option.
Thankyou so much
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tosinex:
I dreamt I was very happy in the spirit and then I saw a little snake in a well and then I pee into the well to push the snake into it.
The well seems to be beside a small house and people were leaving there but they seems to be disturb by a big bird that has been troubling them on their roof but in the a way or the other the bird got burnt and they were happy.
The dream means victory over every foe/spiritual triumph.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The dream means victory over every foe/spiritual triumph.
Amen.. Thank you Bros
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

the wrapper means something new or something neglected, the shouting girl is to remind you of something.

Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Good Morning brother,

Had this dream last night that kept of worried of its meaning...

1.in my dream,I saw the same car I was using physically in a bad shape...The top cover of the vehicle removed,leaves placed below it that showed it was grounded,some of the lights are not there again,and the state I saw the vehicle scared me alot.....The way that car is in my dream is exactly how I can describe my life right now.....Am seriously in a very dark hour of my life......

2.In my dream,I noticed I was writing down my dreams with a pen and book..It looks like I was waking up inside my dreams to write down dreams......

Thanks for interpreting.

Regards.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martin2468: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
I'm scared because am destined to be a lawyer even though am a stammerer and am very timid I find it difficult to talk to pple. I want to know y God despite these shortcomings and more destined me to be a lawyer. I think I can't do it but am just reading law sheepishly, I just want to know the outcome.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kommy27(f): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
@Tayejiboluwa Pls sir i sent you an email
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning brother,

Had this dream last night that kept of worried of its meaning...

1.in my dream,I saw the same car I was using physically in a bad shape...The top cover of the vehicle removed,leaves placed below it that showed it was grounded,some of the lights are not there again,and the state I saw the vehicle scared me alot.....The way that car is in my dream is exactly how I can describe my life right now.....Am seriously in a very dark hour of my life......

2.In my dream,I noticed I was writing down my dreams with a pen and book..It looks like I was waking up inside my dreams to write down dreams......

Thanks for interpreting.

Regards.
1. You are discouraged and you're allowing discouragement to settle in your heart. If it continues, things will only become worse like you've seen in the dream. Who has not had tough times!? What about the cloud of witnesses that the bible talks about. Don't you remember the trials of Abraham, Jacob, David, etc. What about the trials of Nelson Mandela, Oprah Winfrey, Raymond Dokpesi and others that you know. Don't be discouraged, keep your eyes on Jesus, The Lord knows what you're passing through and He will not leave you to go through it alone, just have faith, things will turn around gradually. But if you let the discouragement to take hold of you, things will only become worse. Have faith, keep focused and ask God to open your eyes to see what you need to see, when you see what you ought to see there will be change.

2. Your dreams are important and your spirit is aware and conscious of them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Martin2468:
I'm scared because am destined to be a lawyer even though am a stammerer and am very timid I find it difficult to talk to pple. I want to know y God despite these shortcomings and more destined me to be a lawyer. I think I can't do it but am just reading law sheepishly, I just want to know the outcome.
If God has destined you to become a lawyer then he means it. God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. God doesnt put the powerful in power, He puts the powerless there and gives him wisdom and power. God who makes the poor rich, raise the dead, makes the small great, who heals and bruises, there is nothing he can not do. Have faith in God, if he wants you to be a lawyer, then nothing can stop that. Moses was a stammerer like you but he moved mountains. He fled Egypt in fear but he came back to deal with the powers and gods of Egypt and saved God's people. If he could do that with Moses, he can do more with you. dont let whatever challenge you have become your problem. Besides, when God is done with you, the timidity and the stammering will be a thing of the past. There is nothing God can not do. Ask God to remove the timidity and stammering and every other defect from your life,pray faithfully and in few years you will see the transformation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
kommy27:
@Tayejiboluwa Pls sir i sent you an email
ok
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Babysnow1: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
HI SIR LAST YEAR DECEMBER HAVE BEEN HAVING A DREAM OF TRAVELING TO ANOTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY AND, I WILL FIND MYSELF ENTERING A CHURCH, I HAD THIS DREAM LIKE THREE TIMES, AND ALSO A MAN OF GOD WHO I KNEW CAME TO MY HOUSE THEN HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME I WILL HAVE A WHITE AND PURE BIRTHDAY AND GIVE ME SO MONEY AND ALSO I USE TO DREAM OF MASQUARDE PURSHING ME.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Babysnow1:
HI SIR LAST YEAR DECEMBER HAVE BEEN HAVING A DREAM OF TRAVELING TO ANOTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY AND, I WILL FIND MYSELF ENTERING A CHURCH, I HAD THIS DREAM LIKE THREE TIMES, AND ALSO A MAN OF GOD WHO I KNEW CAME TO MY HOUSE THEN HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME I WILL HAVE A WHITE AND PURE BIRTHDAY AND GIVE ME SO MONEY AND ALSO I USE TO DREAM OF MASQUARDE PURSHING ME.
God wants to use you, he wants to send you to places. A white and pure birthday is blessing /gift. Masquerades pursuing you is demonic harassment. You should pray to scatter demonic harassment and monitoring spirits.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Babysnow1: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

God wants to use you, he wants to send you to places. A white and pure birthday is blessing /gift. Masquerades pursuing you is demonic harassment. You should pray to scatter demonic harassment and monitoring spirits.
HMMM OK SINCE GOD WANT TO USE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO
Re: Your Dreams Explained by od4life(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good evening sir. I've had series of dreams at different times where different men of God (like Joshua Iginla, Uma Ukpai) prayed for me & laid hands on me in the dream. It happened at different times. Please what does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Babysnow1:
HMMM OK SINCE GOD WANT TO USE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO
He will speak to you and reveal to you, he will show you dreams and speak to you through other means about what he wants to use you for. Wait upon him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
od4life:
Good evening sir. I had series of dreams at different times where different men of God (like Joshua Iginla, Uma Ukpai) prayed for me & laid hands on me in the dream. It happened at different times. Pleas what does it mean?
It means power of God and anointing. It also means calling.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

May God continue to Bless you for what you have being doing. Just want to share my testimony, i got series of prophecy some months ago and 1 of them was about my school ,my missing documents has been found and that dream you helped interpreting was a confirmation that it has been settled.

I had a dream yesterday and i was scared when i woke up.
I was in an unfamiliar place with my mom and 1 of our tenant came and introduce her fiance to us(in reality she has broken up wit this man she introduce to us in the dream and she is engage to anoda man)we congratulated her .
The i was sleeping outside and when i woke up i saw my cousin and the same girl having sex beside me ,i reprimand my cousin and ask him why sleep wit an engage woman and without protection and he said the girl ask them to and she even aborted pregnancy for him some month back(in reality my cousin and this girl has never met) and i left and was going inside the i saw a spirit standing and resting her back on the wall(she was tying a white wrapper and white scarf ) and i wanted to shout Jesus but i was scared and i remembered a tale that if a spirit see some1 the person may go deaf n dumb, so i sneaked inside to tell my mom and my mom said she saw in a trance and she has rebuked the spirit. So a beautiful dressed woman came with a very big n fine car came inside( was made to understand in the dream she came frm abroad and they sent her come visit us) our house in the dream was different (not our house in reality)and i saw my aunt carrying a bucket of water on her head and i was wondering y she was carrying it on her head(cos d bucket was small) and i was hesitant to help her and she went to this stranger's car and they said something and i replied with 'e nor get person way they put sugar for e mouth way go reject am' and i left them and i saw the same spirit standing exactly were i saw b4 and i ran outside to tell my mom.
She was standing outside with the stranger, aunt, cousin and my bro was standing on the gate and shaking it vigorously and the stranger was shouting at my brother and i told my mom that the spirit has possess my bro and we prayed for him and the spirit left and entered my cousin and we prayed and the spirit left him (it was in a form of a teenage girl and she was tying a white wrapper) and she faced me and she said i was d next person she was going to possess repeatedly and i kept on rejecting it while my mom was praying seriously and i told my mom that the spirits came with the stranger and my mom agreed. Then i woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martin2468: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2017
God don tell me say he go remove the timidity if I repent, I don try but to repent dey hard me
TayeJiboluwa:

If God has destined you to become a lawyer then he means it. God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. God doesnt put the powerful in power, He puts the powerless there and gives him wisdom and power. God who makes the poor rich, raise the dead, makes the small great, who heals and bruises, there is nothing he can not do. Have faith in God, if he wants you to be a lawyer, then nothing can stop that. Moses was a stammerer like you but he moved mountains. He fled Egypt in fear but he came back to deal with the powers and gods of Egypt and saved God's people. If he could do that with Moses, he can do more with you. dont let whatever challenge you have become your problem. Besides, when God is done with you, the timidity and the stammering will be a thing of the past. There is nothing God can not do. Ask God to remove the timidity and stammering and every other defect from your life,pray faithfully and in few years you will see the transformation.
God don tell me say he go remove the timidity if I repent, I don try but to repent dey hard me
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Good Morning,

Kindly interpret the below dreams...

1.My wife has a dream where she was walking with her mum,and the suddenly got to a place where the construction of a big bridge was going on,so when the was getting to the bridge,a very big and mighty trailer/Truck came,and was passing through the bridge....Everywhere was shaking,and the never believed that the big truck can pass through the bridge,after some time the big truck was able to pass through the newly constructed bridge......Suddenly the passed the bridge and heavy rain started falling on them...The rain was so heavy that the where looking for place to hide from the rain,so places the went to hide has no cover,as the rain kept falling on them.....
While walking the saw a fresh green plantains been prepared for roasting along the road...after some time she went to somewhere and got umbrella for her Mum.....

2.I was discussing with someone in my dream,and a call came to him that there was an appointment,then I checked my dream I wrote on a paper and noticed that we had the same dream....

3.In this dream,I saw myself prescribing drugs to someone....

4.I always notice that Some event that happens physically to me plays as a reflection of something I have seen in my dream some time ago...Things happens as if it has happened in my dream...When the are happening physically the are playing in my head,as a dream I have had in the Past....
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chineseface2:

May God continue to Bless you for what you have being doing. Just want to share my testimony, i got series of prophecy some months ago and 1 of them was about my school ,my missing documents has been found and that dream you helped interpreting was a confirmation that it has been settled.

I had a dream yesterday and i was scared when i woke up.
I was in an unfamiliar place with my mom and 1 of our tenant came and introduce her fiance to us(in reality she has broken up wit this man she introduce to us in the dream and she is engage to anoda man)we congratulated her .
The i was sleeping outside and when i woke up i saw my cousin and the same girl having sex beside me ,i reprimand my cousin and ask him why sleep wit an engage woman and without protection and he said the girl ask them to and she even aborted pregnancy for him some month back(in reality my cousin and this girl has never met) and i left and was going inside the i saw a spirit standing and resting her back on the wall(she was tying a white wrapper and white scarf ) and i wanted to shout Jesus but i was scared and i remembered a tale that if a spirit see some1 the person may go deaf n dumb, so i sneaked inside to tell my mom and my mom said she saw in a trance and she has rebuked the spirit. So a beautiful dressed woman came with a very big n fine car came inside( was made to understand in the dream she came frm abroad and they sent her come visit us) our house in the dream was different (not our house in reality)and i saw my aunt carrying a bucket of water on her head and i was wondering y she was carrying it on her head(cos d bucket was small) and i was hesitant to help her and she went to this stranger's car and they said something and i replied with 'e nor get person way they put sugar for e mouth way go reject am' and i left them and i saw the same spirit standing exactly were i saw b4 and i ran outside to tell my mom.
She was standing outside with the stranger, aunt, cousin and my bro was standing on the gate and shaking it vigorously and the stranger was shouting at my brother and i told my mom that the spirit has possess my bro and we prayed for him and the spirit left and entered my cousin and we prayed and the spirit left him (it was in a form of a teenage girl and she was tying a white wrapper) and she faced me and she said i was d next person she was going to possess repeatedly and i kept on rejecting it while my mom was praying seriously and i told my mom that the spirits came with the stranger and my mom agreed. Then i woke up.
Your dream tells us that your tenant is loose and sexual immorality is going on. The bucket of water your aunt is carrying is about you and it means blessing. However there is the issue of a stranger that you need to identify and isolate from. The spirit/teenage girl in white scarf and white wrapper is an occultic spirit and those kind of spirits are created because of men's lust for money and material things. There is an occultist getting close to you or already within and like i said, those people are dangerous to relate with as a christian, the spirit dominates anyone they come in contact with. There are many characters in the dream and we cant say it is this person or that person but find out who the stranger is and stay away from them or do away with them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Martin2468:
God don tell me say he go remove the timidity if I repent, I don try but to repent dey hard meGod don tell me say he go remove the timidity if I repent, I don try but to repent dey hard me
If you find it hard to repent, pray for grace to repent from whatever it is.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning,

Kindly interpret the below dreams...

1.My wife has a dream where she was walking with her mum,and the suddenly got to a place where the construction of a big bridge was going on,so when the was getting to the bridge,a very big and mighty trailer/Truck came,and was passing through the bridge....Everywhere was shaking,and the never believed that the big truck can pass through the bridge,after some time the big truck was able to pass through the newly constructed bridge......Suddenly the passed the bridge and heavy rain started falling on them...The rain was so heavy that the where looking for place to hide from the rain,so places the went to hide has no cover,as the rain kept falling on them.....
While walking the saw a fresh green plantains been prepared for roasting along the road...after some time she went to somewhere and got umbrella for her Mum.....

2.I was discussing with someone in my dream,and a call came to him that there was an appointment,then I checked my dream I wrote on a paper and noticed that we had the same dream....

3.In this dream,I saw myself prescribing drugs to someone....

4.I always notice that Some event that happens physically to me plays as a reflection of something I have seen in my dream some time ago...Things happens as if it has happened in my dream...When the are happening physically the are playing in my head,as a dream I have had in the Past....
1. About the big truck that went over the bridge, it means something good that is not meant to happen but will happen. The heavy rain means favour and blessing so is the plantains.

2. It means an appointment is scheduled, a good one.

3. You said your dad has a drugstore that your brother is now managing and you too sell drugs there sometimes, it's just a reflection of what you've been doing or had done.

4. It means your dreams will always come true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.