Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289665 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Davoneskay:
Thanks @ Bro Tayejiboluwa for ur good works. I dreamt that I bought a white soap ( it has no wrapper but was untouched) at a very cheap price of #50. I felt not cheated. I never saw my self paying for it...but bought it.

Second Dream: I saw myself in a popular road and my siblings who are not in same city with me were in that same road. The dream later became unclear as one of them was holding a python. The python later left his/her hand ( cant recall if it was my sister's or brother's hand) on that same road but the python was around. I screamed at them for allowing and living with the python and not killing it. I also vowed never to come home as long as the python is in that house. One of them asked me if I will ever come home in my life's journey and I said never...so far the python is there.

Third Dream: I saw my brother with coconut but I hard a premonition in that dream that he would severely injure himself while removing the edible part with a knife. The dream actually rewind so I can see it properly and I could not just stand and watch...so I vowed never to enter that house...I was too emotional to see blood. I had a feeling that if my brother successfully removed the edible fruit, I'll be a beneficiary.

I'm sorry for the long story...just want to make it very comprehensive for better interpretation. I have not stayed for a night with my family since 2015 due to witch or no witch matter. Thanks in anticipation.
1st dream: since the soap is meant for bathing or cleaning or washing and you got it cheap apparently you didnt pay for it, it is blessing.

The 2nd dream and 3rd dream means your siblings are in danger. You have to pray for them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Davoneskay(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1st dream: since the soap is meant for bathing or cleaning or washing and you got it cheap apparently you didnt pay for it, it is blessing.

The 2nd dream and 3rd dream means your siblings are in danger. You have to pray for them.
Alright sir, thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The gunshot to the neck is an affliction. That lady is distracted, another guy is distracting her. You have to pray whether she is God's will for you or not. You can also pray that every affliction assigned against you should go back to the sender in Jesus name.
Thanks alot
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
4amorc:
“There is absolute quiet. A wonderful feeling of safety and peace pervades this room.”
In the introduction to this monograph the class master assures each reader that they will make “the most interesting cosmic contacts you have ever experienced”. The entire passage is available at www.amorconline.com . This part of the monograph is geared towards one main brainwashing technique, visualization.
Visualization is a technique as old as time, it formed the basis for religious practices dating back to Chinese Buddhism in which “Maitreya Visualization” was one of the 6 sutras. In ancient texts the practice involved mentally constructing an image of a specific object or scene, in many cases there was a reverential or devotional aspect ascribed to these meditations.
In our text, the class master asks students to visualize the room, as described above; going into great detail to help readers gain a clear image in their mind,
“visualize yourself in a room with the walls , ceiling , and floor all of stone with only a small rug, a small washstand, a single iron bed, a table with two chairs , and a small wardrobe.”
The purpose of this vivid imagery is to bypass the brain’s conscious thought processes. For the mind’s eye, seeing really is believing. Constant visualization is one of the most powerful tools imaginable, and it can be used for good or evil. Many people who have achieved great things attribute their success to imagining themselves in the positions and lifestyles they’d like to be; literally turning dreams into reality. On a neural level, visualization creates new pathways in the brain that trigger real actionable habits to coalesce.
In this case, the monograph is focused on a particular goal. To attune the reader into a sense of calm acceptance, it then links that feeling to a clear mental picture of seclusion and solitude. In essence the reader is being taught to associate mental and emotional wellbeing with isolation.

You have to do this in a different thread or your own thread. We don't want you here.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 28, 2017
I have been having strange happenings around me. At times I will see shadows, at times I will sit or walk away from my body while still sleeping. At times the room I am will become super bright even if there wasn't light. I will struggle and run away. Anytime I close my eyes I must dream something. I only became born again at about a month ago, before then I was an atheist.

Dream 1= I killed someone's sister who annoyed me or portended danger to scare him aware. After that I woke up. I went back to sleep and two men with heavy dreadlocks on both their beards and hairs came inside the room, I stood up and sat on the seat. They were discussing my justification for killing the girl. They asked me some questions and later left me.

Dream 2: I have been having dreams of my father's house for about two weeks now. My mother is always there. In this one, I was meant to write an exam, my mother was the teacher, I was given exam questions but I remembered I haven't read it. I later went beside our house, there I saw snakes of all types. They didn't seem to want to attack but were uncomfortable by my presence, I kept on going to and fro there. They started running about but they seemed scared and none tried to attack. In the dream also, my brother came home with a haircut which looked like two football field. The haircut was transposed into two real land mass in real life. I saw myself trying to study the land mass that actually had areas with tall trees and some grasses but couldn't.

Dream 3: I always see myself eat in dreams, at times I will fight or even buy. This night I saw myself in the middle of a cleared bushes, hundreds of bat were hovering but none seemed to be able to attack.

Dream 4: twice I saw myself in what looked like a witch coven. They gave all of us something to eat but I ate mine before their leader finished incantation. There, I saw my mum, my uncle and his wife. Three I started trying to heal or healing people that are unwell. One man was laughing that I am healing people.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
I was just sitting with only singlet on and one man dressed casually but his is a policeman and two other guys just came to wrongly accused me that some folks committed that seems that i know them but its like i know them true true.
So i tried to explain that i didn't know anything about it. They too were confused whether to take me or not. I just dropped whats in my hand to leave and i met someone i know. So when i begin to narrate what happened i noticed that there was something in my throat that want to seize my breath.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Babysnow1: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
I DREAMT I WAS GIVEN A STOOD(THOSE LITTLE CHAIR IN THE KITCHEN)TO MAKE THE SAME TYPE OF IT. AND AFTER I DID MY OWN I WAS TESTING IT TO SEE IF I CAN SIT WITH MINE ONE. AND I SAT DOWN. THEN ALSO I USE TO EAT IN THE DREAM AND ITS BECOMING AND EVERYDAY THINGS. I NEED HELP ON WHAT TO DO.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Childofaking: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kindly help interpret this dream ,
1. I have seen my former MD who is now dead in a dream two times. When he was my Md he did not particularly like me.In the first dream he was passing with a lot of cloths he collected from laundry and I was going to where I parked and I asked if I should call a taxi for him , he said no and a driver was waiting for him in a vehicle. In the second dream I was in the office and he was telling me to go and explain something on the account to the MD , in that dream he was no md ( presently I am not in employment).

2. I was in a dream in an office setting , after the office work I started on a journey , I seems to be walking on foot. I saw a number of vehicles broken down on the road. The vehicles are long vehicles like dangote trailer. In each one as soon as they was a breakdown their engineers who are expatriates were called to quickly repair, and in each one I saw more than 10 of those expatriates even if it was just a tyre problem. And I said if this was our local vehicles the driver and his conductor would have been left alone. After encountering a number of trailers and expatriates repairing them, somebody wanted to attack me and i left only to discover later that my phone has disappeared
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
mybelle:
I have been having strange happenings around me. At times I will see shadows, at times I will sit or walk away from my body while still sleeping. At times the room I am will become super bright even if there wasn't light. I will struggle and run away. Anytime I close my eyes I must dream something. I only became born again at about a month ago, before then I was an atheist.

Dream 1= I killed someone's sister who annoyed me or portended danger to scare him aware. After that I woke up. I went back to sleep and two men with heavy dreadlocks on both their beards and hairs came inside the room, I stood up and sat on the seat. They were discussing my justification for killing the girl. They asked me some questions and later left me.

Dream 2: I have been having dreams of my father's house for about two weeks now. My mother is always there. In this one, I was meant to write an exam, my mother was the teacher, I was given exam questions but I remembered I haven't read it. I later went beside our house, there I saw snakes of all types. They didn't seem to want to attack but were uncomfortable by my presence, I kept on going to and fro there. They started running about but they seemed scared and none tried to attack. In the dream also, my brother came home with a haircut which looked like two football field. The haircut was transposed into two real land mass in real life. I saw myself trying to study the land mass that actually had areas with tall trees and some grasses but couldn't.

Dream 3: I always see myself eat in dreams, at times I will fight or even buy. This night I saw myself in the middle of a cleared bushes, hundreds of bat were hovering but none seemed to be able to attack.

Dream 4: twice I saw myself in what looked like a witch coven. They gave all of us something to eat but I ate mine before their leader finished incantation. There, I saw my mum, my uncle and his wife. Three I started trying to heal or healing people that are unwell. One man was laughing that I am healing people.
I want to congratulate you on your conversion and for meeting the Lord. May the Lord uphold you and watch over you in Jesus name. Dont be scared of what you see in the dreams, it is temporary and because youre just getting back into the Light, Jesus Christ.

Dream 1: You need to be careful and cautious not to fight or harm anyone trying to defend yourself. If you fight or harm anyone you will be in trouble.

Dream 2: About the exam dream, pray against any thing that want to delay or hinder you in anyway. You also need to deal with those serpents. There are serpent spirits in many families. You can say, 'let every serpent in my father's house be slain in the name of Jesus.' The last part, you may have interest in football and be careful so that it doesn't take your heart away.

Dream 3 & 4: You need deliverance from witchcraft powers. Follow this link on how to deal with witchcraft: https://ggcrc..com.ng/2017/09/prayers-to-deal-with-witchcraft.html
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
TeamLeader:
I was just sitting with only singlet on and one man dressed casually but his is a policeman and two other guys just came to wrongly accused me that some folks committed that seems that i know them but its like i know them true true.
So i tried to explain that i didn't know anything about it. They too were confused whether to take me or not. I just dropped whats in my hand to leave and i met someone i know. So when i begin to narrate wha something in my throat that want to seize my breath.
Pray against any affliction of the health, body and spirit.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Babysnow1:
I DREAMT I WAS GIVEN A STOOD(THOSE LITTLE CHAIR IN THE KITCHEN)TO MAKE THE SAME TYPE OF IT. AND AFTER I DID MY OWN I WAS TESTING IT TO SEE IF I CAN SIT WITH MINE ONE. AND I SAT DOWN. THEN ALSO I USE TO EAT IN THE DREAM AND ITS BECOMING AND EVERYDAY THINGS. I NEED HELP ON WHAT TO DO.
The stool you made means the gift of creativity or ingenuity. There is something that keeps bringing the food or making the food available for you in the dream, pray that anything that is bringing food for you in the dream or making you eat in the dream should be destroyed. You can also check this post: https://ggcrc..com.ng/2016/03/deliverance-from-evil-dreams.html
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Babysnow1: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The stool you made means the gift of creativity or ingenuity. There is something that keeps bringing the food or making the food available for you in the dream, pray that anything that is bringing food for you in the dream or making you eat in the dream should be destroyed. You can also check this post: https://ggcrc..com.ng/2016/03/deliverance-from-evil-dreams.html
OK THANKS SIR
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Childofaking:
Kindly help interpret this dream ,
1. I have seen my former MD who is now dead in a dream two times. When he was my Md he did not particularly like me.In the first dream he was passing with a lot of cloths he collected from laundry and I was going to where I parked and I asked if I should call a taxi for him , he said no and a driver was waiting for him in a vehicle. In the second dream I was in the office and he was telling me to go and explain something on the account to the MD , in that dream he was no md ( presently I am not in employment).

2. I was in a dream in an office setting , after the office work I started on a journey , I seems to be walking on foot. I saw a number of vehicles broken down on the road. The vehicles are long vehicles like dangote trailer. In each one as soon as they was a breakdown their engineers who are expatriates were called to quickly repair, and in each one I saw more than 10 of those expatriates even if it was just a tyre problem. And I said if this was our local vehicles the driver and his conductor would have been left alone. After encountering a number of trailers and expatriates repairing them, somebody wanted to attack me and i left only to discover later that my phone has disappeared
1. You need to rebuke that spirit. It is an occultic spirit.

2. It means some issues, like delay and stagnancy is being dealt with in your life. The other part is telling you to be wary of being attacked/robbed and dispossessed of your belongings.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

I want to congratulate you on your conversion and for meeting the Lord. May the Lord uphold you and watch over you in Jesus name. Dont be scared of what you see in the dreams, it is temporary and because youre just getting back into the Light, Jesus Christ.

Dream 1: You need to be careful and cautious not to fight or harm anyone trying to defend yourself. If you fight or harm anyone you will be in trouble.

Dream 2: About the exam dream, pray against any thing that want to delay or hinder you in anyway. You also need to deal with those serpents. There are serpent spirits in many families. You can say, 'let every serpent in my father's house be slain in the name of Jesus.' The last part, you may have interest in football and be careful so that it doesn't take your heart away.

Dream 3 & 4: You need deliverance from witchcraft powers. Follow this link on how to deal with witchcraft: https://ggcrc..com.ng/2017/09/prayers-to-deal-with-witchcraft.html

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU ARE ON POINT SIR!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Childofaking: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. You need to rebuke that spirit. It is an occultic spirit.

2. It means some issues, like delay and stagnancy is being dealt with in your life. The other part is telling you to be wary of being attacked/robbed and dispossessed of your belongings.
Thank you Pastor.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Pray against any affliction of the health, body and spirit.

You are right sir because the pains i feel for some times now is unbearable especially my legs. If i use drug it will relieve me for a while then come back later. Pls i want you to give me directions on how to go about it or prayer points sir. Though i've been praying about it but d pains persist.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
TeamLeader:

You are right sir because the pains i feel for some times now is unbearable especially my legs. If i use drug it will relieve me for a while then come back later. Pls i want you to give me directions on how to go about it or prayer points sir. Though i've been praying about it but d pains persist.
email me
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

email me

Its been sent sir. Thanks. More grace
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2017
Morning.

Please kindly interpret the following dreams.

1.Find myself in a five-Star hotel and was moving around from one block to another,as there were alot of doors..I got to a place and no longer know the block I was lodged...I become confused and was just moving around until I bumped into a door I opened and saw some security men,after some discussions the directed me back to my place which the said is on block 3...which the gave me direction to locate......

2.A woman was addressing a group of people which I was also part of...She said that the test we wrote result has been concluded that some of us did well,and she is really impressed how some of us did....but there is a little test,we all must ensure to smash,that we must ensure everything is cleared.......

3.In a flash,I saw a dirty water been thrown away....

4.I was standing along side with my wife in front of my house where there is a road directly in front of us...Suddenly we saw a mad-man harassing people,particularly ladies...he was trying to take their cloths...he has stopped alot of People,and me and my wife were keenly watching him as he was directly operating on the road,in-front of our house......Suddenly he started vomiting alot of rubbish from his mouth,and as well as stoiling/excreting...The excreting was so large as he was struggling to catch his breath because of the vomiting....My wife was scared he may come towards us,and I told her not to be...later I entered the house leaving the mad man while he was vomiting. ....

My wife had the following dream...

5.She was driving with our son,but noticed that the son was on the driving seat,while she was on the passenger seat,but she was driving...The car was running at a very high speed until the came to a two-way road,while she was trying to take the straight road I told her to follow..the vehicle was trying to take the other way.....

6.She saw two muscular men came to the house to pick me...She was calling for help,but nobody is coming as it was getting dark in the night....
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Morning.

Please kindly interpret the following dreams.

1.Find myself in a five-Star hotel and was moving around from one block to another,as there were alot of doors..I got to a place and no longer know the block I was lodged...I become confused and was just moving around until I bumped into a door I opened and saw some security men,after some discussions the directed me back to my place which the said is on block 3...which the gave me direction to locate......

2.A woman was addressing a group of people which I was also part of...She said that the test we wrote result has been concluded that some of us did well,and she is really impressed how some of us did....but there is a little test,we all must ensure to smash,that we must ensure everything is cleared.......

3.In a flash,I saw a dirty water been thrown away....

4.I was standing along side with my wife in front of my house where there is a road directly in front of us...Suddenly we saw a mad-man harassing people,particularly ladies...he was trying to take their cloths...he has stopped alot of People,and me and my wife were keenly watching him as he was directly operating on the road,in-front of our house......Suddenly he started vomiting alot of rubbish from his mouth,and as well as stoiling/excreting...The excreting was so large as he was struggling to catch his breath because of the vomiting....My wife was scared he may come towards us,and I told her not to be...later I entered the house leaving the mad man while he was vomiting. ....

My wife had the following dream...

5.She was driving with our son,but noticed that the son was on the driving seat,while she was on the passenger seat,but she was driving...The car was running at a very high speed until the came to a two-way road,while she was trying to take the straight road I told her to follow..the vehicle was trying to take the other way.....

6.She saw two muscular men came to the house to pick me...She was calling for help,but nobody is coming as it was getting dark in the night....
1. Five-star hotel means blessing and prosperity

2. You may be passing through some 'tests' now so be patient and dont give up, pass all the remaining tests.

3. It means purging/deliverance

4. Pray against the spirit of insanity.

5. She should not tolerate some things from your son.

6. She needs to pray to reverse that, that no evil will befall you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
I dreamt I saw President Trump with his entourage and we are at the top of a building doing meeting after that, he was in a good mood, smiling all over, he started going around shaking people and he shook my hands too. What could it means.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Paulscholari:
I dreamt I saw President Trump with his entourage and we are at the top of a building doing meeting after that, he was in a good mood, smiling all over, he started going around shaking people and he shook my hands too. What could it means.
It infers greatness when you see great men in the dream. it's a picture of your future.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 2:22am On Sep 30, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

It infers greatness when you see great men in the dream. it's a picture of your future.
OK thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Good Morning Pastor,

Had the following dreams after Mid-night prayers....

1.Saw myself walking to come out of a place..it was like a task,it was like a journey,it was also like a process...from where I was walking i could see some other people in my front walking also to finish up the race/Walking but each person was on his own....The place look underground,sometimes like a tunnel,sometimes like a place I cannot say...but I was walking..some place I was running...some places I was climbing places to get to a place I don't even know...and some place i was jumping...it was a serious journey and task,but I was doing exactly what the person in my front was doing to keep going...At a point I noticed that I got to a port or an end,where signify I believe the end of the task....once I came out from the place,I followed exactly what the lady in my front was also doing by going to a nearby machine in that port to print out something like a receipt that was written "AWESOME" on it....Because somebody was saying that it will be used to enter the dinner room.......

2.Suddenly I had a change of Scene....it was like I was with a group of people standing outside...when I looked up the sky,I saw an aeroplane/aircraft with green and white colour,and I could see an inscription on it...."NIGERIAN AIRWAYS" flying so good in the air,and I said to the people...this must be the presidential plane.....Then within seconds the plane lost control,and was as if it wanted to fall on us...Every body started running away for safety...while it was trying to crash,it took a lady by its wind,and she died....The plane came heavily against me,but I run so fast for safety then it crash landed with fire.....everybody taught it was going to exploid,but it did not as I could see some men on it.....Suddenly there was an annocement that one person lost live....

3.I was driving so fast,and I saw some people on the way trying to stop me,but i did not because I felt that it was not safe....when l drove little further I saw alot of People standing on the road,some are hanging on the bridge and some just sitting. ....as if something wrong is going on in the town....

4.Felt like myself left my self....as I was feeling my environment and hearing everything that is happening but I cannot control them......until something went back inside of me,and I got up again..........

Thanks for interpreting. ..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sexyaliyah: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by captain247: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Please I need advice I'm really confuse. My school mate just called me one early morning that he dreamt taking me to the alter as in wedding in the dream. And this guy and I don't even relate while in school. So now he want us to start a relationship I have ask him to go seek advice as to his dream to avoid future mistake but he said it was me he wedded in his dream that he doesn't need any further details.
Please kindly advice me on what to do.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Sir i had this weird dream sir.

I was talking with 2 people, a female and a male. The girl is someone i know back in my sec school. So the girl slipped and fell but it wasn't my intention but its like its my fault. The next thing she did is to give me a very hot slap! Very hot that my eye begin de comot water and i put on one of my blue suit. I didn't even touch her even though she tried to apologize, i just walk away and enter a classroom where there were many people waiting to write exams. So i just sat and begin to clean the water in my eye with a white piece of cloth and touching my chin. So i removed my jacket and when i realized its only my trouser on i put on back my jacket
Re: Your Dreams Explained by AmaUwana(f): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2017
I dont believe in my dreams since i rarely dream but this recent dream has been bugging me. i dreamt that armed robbers broke into my home and my mum shouted at me that the armed robbers have come again, dat i should run to the kitchen. i took my beddings and pillow with my younger sister and ran to kitchen. In that dream the robbers didnt see me, neither did the take anything. (pls i want to knw whether it means anything)
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
sexyaliyah:
please sir I need help with my dream. I had a dream where it was raining and i discovered that my roof was leaking, I tried to fix a part of the roof and it fell off, then I saw a bag containing unused mosquitoes net and some other item and on the items it expired in 2005.

also had this dream where some people wanted to kill me and I was begging. they said something like I betrayed them.
Leaking roof means you're undefended or a breach in your defenses. Mosquito nets ought to protect you from mosquitoes, spiritually that is to protect you from attack but it has expired so you are unprotected. You may have guardian angels who has left because you were careless or you disobeyed God. Ask God to forgive you and to fix your defenses. The other part, you need to avoid any type of betrayal, you may know what you're doing and you may not know and you might betray someone unawares. Avoid it and don't be too kind, your kindness may turn to another thing and people get betrayed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
captain247:
Please I need advice I'm really confuse. My school mate just called me one early morning that he dreamt taking me to the alter as in wedding in the dream. And this guy and I don't even relate while in school. So now he want us to start a relationship I have ask him to go seek advice as to his dream to avoid future mistake but he said it was me he wedded in his dream that he doesn't need any further details.
Please kindly advice me on what to do.
The dream means God has given him a wife but whether it is you or not depends on what he is capable of. That God showed you someone is your wife or husband is not enough, you still have to settle compatibility and other things. You can go into relationship since God has showed you to him in the dream and you're not a spirit wife, but work on the compatibility and any other thing. Even if God showed you that someone will be your wife or husband, it doesn't mean the person is perfect or the person will be just right for you, you'd still have to settle many things. I have a feeling the guy will take care of you, but you should know what you're getting into before you say I do. Ask God to show you CLEARLY if he is His will.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
TeamLeader:
Sir i had this weird dream sir.

I was talking with 2 people, a female and a male. The girl is someone i know back in my sec school. So the girl slipped and fell but it wasn't my intention but its like its my fault. The next thing she did is to give me a very hot slap! Very hot that my eye begin de comot water and i put on one of my blue suit. I didn't even touch her even though she tried to apologize, i just walk away and enter a classroom where there were many people waiting to write exams. So i just sat and begin to clean the water in my eye with a white piece of cloth and touching my chin. So i removed my jacket and when i realized its only my trouser on i put on back my jacket
The reaction of the girl and the exam scene means you're facing temptations. A yoke needs to break, the yoke is behind temptations. You need to find out what the yoke could be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.