Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289792 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Upforsex: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
They is a particular work I'm doing. I had a dream my boss came into the room with feathers of those black and white hen. We were 3 in the room he gave the 2 guys 1 feather each. Now when it got to my turn to collect mine I saw myself praying before collecting it but now I don't know if I collected it in the dream but I certainly didn't reject it
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Upforsex:
They is a particular work I'm doing. I had a dream my boss came into the room with feathers of those black and white hen. We were 3 in the room he gave the 2 guys 1 feather each. Now when it got to my turn to collect mine I saw myself praying before collecting it but now I don't know if I collected it in the dream but I certainly didn't reject it

Those demonic feathers is what empowers satanic agents to fly, that's why you see yourself praying before collecting it and I am sure you didn't collect it in the dream because if you had collected it by now you would be in serious spiritual mess, and that's not your boss but an impostor - the devil. You can renounce and cancel every witchcraft manipulation, trade, and satanic initiation and every satanic activities in your life and environment. Mind what you eat and where you eat.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Upforsex: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Those demonic feathers is what empowers satanic agents to fly, that's why you see yourself praying before collecting it and I am sure you didn't collect it in the dream because if you had collected it by now you would be in serious spiritual mess, and that's not your boss but an impostor - the devil. You can renounce and cancel every witchcraft manipulation, trade, and satanic initiation and every satanic activities in your life and environment. Mind what you eat and where you eat.

Thank you very much. More Grace. So you mean the devil appeared in the dream with my friends face because my boss is also my friend?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Upforsex:

Thank you very much. More Grace. So you mean the devil appeared in the dream with my friends face because my boss is also my friend?

Well I didn't mean satan appeared in your dream, the devil in this case is a demonic being, and yes.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mizwisdom(f): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Well I didn't mean satan appeared in your dream, the devil in this case is a demonic being, and yes.

Pastor, last week a friend narrated a dream to me in which there was a chaotic situation in the country and people were migrating to border countries due to war. He said that he was advised to pack his things and keep in preparation of migrating after election because there will be chaos. He said that there were humanitarians saving people and luckily he was saved.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Pastor, last week a friend narrated a dream to me in which there was a chaotic situation in the country and people were migrating to border countries due to war. He said that he was advised to pack his things and keep in preparation of migrating after election because there will be chaos. He said that there were humanitarians saving people and luckily he was saved.

This dream was meant to happen but it wont. I myself been a prophet was scared at a point, but with the prayers our people are making, it wont happen. Although your friend might have a prophetic gift, but tell him I said he should seriously pray about that dream so that we wont have such situation in this country. Once we take care of things spiritually there will be less physical shenanigans before, during and after the elections, all Nigerians are implored to pray regarding the elections. I used to ask myself, where would over a 100 million Nigerians flee to if there is trouble here? We must cancel the agenda of darkness concerning Nigeria and we must do it when there is still time.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emm1010: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Good morning.

I have this dream where a train with many parcels on it, people were rushing to take their own. Me and my friend were expecting international passport as my own percel. But I check all load on that train didn't see anyone wit my name, I even find my friend own something like national I'd card and call him and give it him. Both of us check all the train for my passport it is on the train before I wake, I am not happy I wake coz this dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mizwisdom(f): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

This dream was meant to happen but it wont. I myself been a prophet was scared at a point, but with the prayers our people are making, it wont happen. Although your friend might have a prophetic gift, but tell him I said he should seriously pray about that dream so that we wont have such situation in this country. Once we take care of things spiritually there will be less physical shenanigans before, during and after the elections, all Nigerians are implored to pray regarding the elections. I used to ask myself, where would over a 100 million Nigerians flee to if there is trouble here? We must cancel the agenda of darkness concerning Nigeria and we must do it when there is still time.

Thank u pastor, I will pass your message across. He also said he has had the same dream last year too, may God help us. Since you have received similar dream Prophet, that means God is showing you people what will happen sir, can you use your good influence to call for a nationwide fasting and prayers, when I heard his dream I became uneasy about things here.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by nneejima(f): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Good morning pastor.

please i always see myself cooking in a dream at my father's house in the village meanwhile am married. please what does it mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Emm1010:
Good morning.

I have this dream where a train with many parcels on it, people were rushing to take their own. Me and my friend were expecting international passport as my own percel. But I check all load on that train didn't see anyone wit my name, I even find my friend own something like national I'd card and call him and give it him. Both of us check all the train for my passport it is on the train before I wake, I am not happy I wake coz this dream

This is not good news as you know it. Continue with the prayers on recovery of any good thing you may have lost. And pray earnestly and urgently, this isn't good news at all.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Thank u pastor, I will pass your message across. He also said he has had the same dream last year too, may God help us. Since you have received similar dream Prophet, that means God is showing you people what will happen sir, can you use your good influence to call for a nationwide fasting and prayers, when I heard his dream I became uneasy about things here.

I don't think I have such influence yet. But I'm sure God would lead some of our religious leaders and peoples to offer prayers for the nation at this critical time. I think God shows you what CAN happen through dreams, not what will happen because it is not his WILL that bad things happen, and he doesn't think any negative thing towards anyone except that he knows the end of the wicked. The destiny of Nigeria scares satan and his cronies to hell and if not for prayers, Nigeria would be a wasteland by now. Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke once said God told him His greatest and most powerful secret is in Nigeria. The powers that be would do anything to split Nigeria or burn it to the ground. May God hear our prayers for this nation.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
nneejima:
Good morning pastor.

please i always see myself cooking in a dream at my father's house in the village meanwhile am married. please what does it mean

That is the power of failure and rejection, and you must break it. It is in your foundation. If you don't pray well, the unexpected may happen.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by arabralph(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good day sir,my fiancee dreamt that someone snatched one of my footwear in her dream.She pursued the person to get back my footwear but she couldn't.She woke up worried and told me.pls what's the meaning of this revelation/ dream.thanks!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
arabralph:
Good day sir,my fiancee dreamt that someone snatched one of my footwear in her dream.She pursued the person to get back my footwear but she couldn't.She woke up worried and told me.pls what's the meaning of this revelation/ dream.thanks!
You guys should pray together and work things out so that you wont lose each or break up after everything.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please help interpret this dream for a friend

In the dream,my gf came to my room.i was surprised. She wanted to to sleep on the bed & she just arranged the bed small to lie down but I insisted I arrange the room & bed changed d bedsheet which I did.
She later slept & woke up and when she wanted to use the toilet, I cleaned it for her to use cos it was untidy before she came. Wen we went out,she even bought doughnut for me and something else for herself but noticed on guy was complaining but we ignored him and left
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
sniperr007:
Please help interpret this dream for a friend

In the dream,my gf came to my room.i was surprised. She wanted to to sleep on the bed & she just arranged the bed small to lie down but I insisted I arrange the room & bed changed d bedsheet which I did.
She later slept & woke up and when she wanted to use the toilet, I cleaned it for her to use cos it was untidy before she came. Wen we went out,she even bought doughnut for me and something else for herself but noticed on guy was complaining but we ignored him and left

You love, honour and support each other, and care about each other. It must be compatibility and affection. It is how you feel about each other and see each other that you see in the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

You love, honour and support each other, and care about each other. It must be compatibility and affection. It is how you feel about each other and see each other that you see in the dream.

Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Suspect33(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2019
I dreamt i had a fight/quarrel with my Family especially my dad, and i left home to live on my own then some stranger tries to reconcile us back, what could this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mosesbutez(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mosesbutez(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Suspect33:
I dreamt i had a fight/quarrel with my Family especially my dad, and i left home to live on my own then some stranger tries to reconcile us back, what could this mean?

If you have issues or quarreling with someone or you cant cope with them or have problems with them, walking away from them or going your different ways is never going to solve the problem. Do not judge people based on their character, behaviour or approach, everyone has what they are going through and secret battles they are fighting, they are going to get remorseful and reach out one day, so open your heart. The stranger you see trying to reconcile you means you are still going to need one another despite your differences and you are interdependent on one another and your heart will still reach out to them. If anyone has hurt you or wronged you, forgive them and move on, don't let it get to you or make you do the wrong thing/make the wrong decisions.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mosesbutez:
please help me interpret this dreams:

(1) I have seen myself twice in the dream standing in from of my class address or speaking to my course mates in the university.

(2) group of people chasing and ready to attack me to take away one invaluable item I was carrying (in that dream, the item was invaluable but I don't know what that item is) but unfortunately a stranger help me to save myself and secure the item.

(3) in the dream, I travelled back to school (university) after holiday but find myself sleeping in a lodge order than my own lodge then I decided to go to my lodge but I was attacked by a white cat with one shiny silver teeth and I got strength in my hands and foot to kill it and we fought until I woke up. it was like a nightmare and this dream happened just few minutes I slept.

(4) I dreamt this last year, I saw atiku with some people on an event and so surprised, I greeted him and we talked about something I couldn't remember now but the experience was overwhelming, it was as if he was the president that I talked to. please sir, am not being political but this is what I dreamt last year November before I even get a little interest in political matters.

please, sir am really looking forward for your interpretation of these dreams. thank you.

Please don't post a lot of dreams or all of your dreams at once.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mosesbutez(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
I have seen myself twice in the dream standing in from of my class address or speaking to my course mates on campus.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mosesbutez:

1) It means you have the gift of leadership and destined to be a leader.

2) You have a colourful and glorious destiny, especially in entrepreneurship, information and communications technology, creativity and computing and a lot of forces and factors wants that destiny crushed. Be bold and strong.

3) That is a satanic agent assigned to your life. You need to be watchful, careful and prayerful.

4) This is still about the leadership calling from dream 1. Like you said it was as if he (Atiku) was the (elected) president in the dream, same thing was revealed to us and all other things been equal, he should be the next president. You are positioned to be a great leader and an influential person too.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mosesbutez:
I have seen myself twice in the dream standing in from
of my class address or speaking to my course mates on campus.

Don't worry, I've interpreted all your dreams.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mosesbutez(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

1) It means you have the gift of leadership and destined to be a leader.

2) You have a colourful and glorious destiny, especially in entrepreneurship, information and communications technology, creativity and computing and a lot of forces and factors wants that destiny crushed. Be bold and strong.

3) That is a satanic agent assigned to your life. You need to be watchful, careful and prayerful.

4) This is still about the leadership calling from dream 1. Like you said it was as if he (Atiku) was the (elected) president in the dream, same thing was revealed to us and all other things been equal, he should be the next president. You are positioned to be a great leader and an influential person too.

thanks. God bless you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by nnamanirr: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
My gf sister had a dream where my gf set her mums shop on fire ,not knowing I was inside there and I got burnt. What could it indicate
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
nnamanirr:
My gf sister had a dream where my gf set her mums shop on fire ,not knowing I was inside there and I got burnt. What could it indicate

Your gf is not worth dying for.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Izabel(f): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=TayehJiboluwa post=74860739]
You guys should pray together and work things out so that you wont lose each or break up after everything.[/quote
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=Izabel post=75010578][/quote]

Those weird creatures and the greenish old woman are nothing but monitoring devils and familiars assigned to haunt you, they take on different shapes and forms from time to time. There is a reason why they are after you. You can talk to a deliverance pastor or send me a mail. The greatest weapon they use against their target is the weapon of fear. You have no part with them so they should let you be.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Izabel(f): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=TayehJiboluwa post=75015687]

Those weird creatures and the greenish old woman are nothing but monitoring devils and familiars assigned to haunt you, they take on different shapes and forms from time to time. There is a reason why they are after you. You can talk to a deliverance pastor or send me a mail. The greatest weapon they use against their target is the weapon of fear. You have no part with them so they should let you be.[/quote
can I reach on wstsapp instead I don't really do mails

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Boss, seeing dollars in the dream. Some armed men came. Was worried then later the men turned to protective soldiers What could it mean please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.