Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289326 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please what does it mean to collect ones PVC in a dream.

In a dream where I went to collect PVC in Abuja, a bike man carried me there.
I noticed I was with PVC of a lady(don't know her/ remember her face anywhere).
I gave the INEC official d lady's own 1st before she corrected me and I gave her my own temporary card then she gave me my PVC & I left but still with that strange ladies temporary card
Re: Your Dreams Explained by VickyES300: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
I had a dream last night

I saw Banky W(a musician) and I saw a group of people standing and gossiping about him that ever since he got married to his wife( Adesuwa Etomi), he has been very broke financially.

Then after listening to them, his account balance was shown to me in the dream and I saw 20 million dollars ($20,000,000) as the balance in the account.

Then I was asking myself why are people saying this guy is broke when he has billions in his account then I woke up.

Please what's the meaning of this
Re: Your Dreams Explained by bass7: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please interpret this dream for me.

A year ago, I was in the dream among my relatives from my father's family when suddenly some people started chasing me with weapons to kill me so a male cousin of mine tried to rescue me by asking to cross over to another side of a stream. I couldn't because what I would have used to cross over were like trunk of trees used as a bridge, whenever I tried to step on the trunk of tree, it will disappear so I got discouraged and stayed back. When I looked back I saw the enemies approaching I jumped into the stream and lay down in the stream facing up and watching them until I woke up.

Lease how can you interpret this dream. Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
sniperr007:
Please what does it mean to collect ones PVC in a dream.

In a dream where I went to collect PVC in Abuja, a bike man carried me there.
I noticed I was with PVC of a lady(don't know her/ remember her face anywhere).
I gave the INEC official d lady's own 1st before she corrected me and I gave her my own temporary card then she gave me my PVC & I left but still with that strange ladies temporary card

It is a prophetic dream about a lady you would meet very soon that you may need and she may need you. Her pvc that you have with you is something she needs and that belongs to her and it is currently in your possession so the lady may need you or you may need her. Think about a lady you may need to help. The pvc thing is just a scenario.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
VickyES300:
I had a dream last night

I saw Banky W(a musician) and I saw a group of people standing and gossiping about him that ever since he got married to his wife( Adesuwa Etomi), he has been very broke financially.

Then after listening to them, his account balance was shown to me in the dream and I saw 20 million dollars ($20,000,000) as the balance in the account.

Then I was asking myself why are people saying this guy is broke when he has billions in his account then I woke up.

Please what's the meaning of this

Never join people to gossip and never listen to gossips, and those who are gossiping about you would soon find out the truth about you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
bass7:
Please interpret this dream for me.

A year ago, I was in the dream among my relatives from my father's family when suddenly some people started chasing me with weapons to kill me so a male cousin of mine tried to rescue me by asking to cross over to another side of a stream. I couldn't because what I would have used to cross over were like trunk of trees used as a bridge, whenever I tried to step on the trunk of tree, it will disappear so I got discouraged and stayed back. When I looked back I saw the enemies approaching I jumped into the stream and lay down in the stream facing up and watching them until I woke up.

Lease how can you interpret this dream. Thank you

You need to pray against the power and the forces that are trying to harm you and kill you. These forces may be in your father's family
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sholay2011(m): 4:08am On Feb 05, 2019
I had a dream about a woman in my church that has 4 children (saw 3 of the children in the dream as well).

In the dream, I went to greet them at home and noticed some parts of the house were empty. I inquired and she explained they were just raided by thieves.

I was kinda down emotionally in the dream and the first child came and hugged me in a comforting way.
Then I saw myself seated and the second child serving me cold water and ensuring I am seated very well.

The third child came into the scene just waking up from sleep and added "Kilishi" (dried peppery meat common in Northern part of Nigeria and a very cherished food here abroad if gotten) to what the second child served me and then sat with me.

I didn't see the last child in the dream though. These family just joined my church and I am just getting to know them and they all seem to like me very much. The shocking thing I have learnt so far is that the third child that just woke up from sleep in my dream literally LOVES to sleep like there is no tomorrow. Even his siblings tease him constantly as he dozes during church service at times. grin

An interpretation dropped to my mind when I woke up but I am curious of the interpretation I get here as well.
Thanks.

@TayehJiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 6:09am On Feb 05, 2019
In my dream, I was in church so I opened my bible and found lots of money of different denominations, I was happy because I had searched earlier and found money so I thought it was finished but the money I found now was very bigger than the first search. So they announced that pple that took excuse to go home for important things shud come write their names and go. My own excuse was that I was going to give a speech in the National Assembly, so I told someone to watch me by (4 o'clock) when I'll be giving my speech and started going home.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by VickyES300: 6:36am On Feb 05, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Never join people to gossip and never listen to gossips, and those who are gossiping about you would soon find out the truth about you.

Amen! Thanks so much sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
sholay2011:
I had a dream about a woman in my church that has 4 children (saw 3 of the children in the dream as well).

In the dream, I went to greet them at home and noticed some parts of the house were empty. I inquired and she explained they were just raided by thieves.

I was kinda down emotionally in the dream and the first child came and hugged me in a comforting way.
Then I saw myself seated and the second child serving me cold water and ensuring I am seated very well.

The third child came into the scene just waking up from sleep and added "Kilishi" (dried peppery meat common in Northern part of Nigeria and a very cherished food here abroad if gotten) to what the second child served me and then sat with me.

I didn't see the last child in the dream though. These family just joined my church and I am just getting to know them and they all seem to like me very much. The shocking thing I have learnt so far is that the third child that just woke up from sleep in my dream literally LOVES to sleep like there is no tomorrow. Even his siblings tease him constantly as he dozes during church service at times. grin

An interpretation dropped to my mind when I woke up but I am curious of the interpretation I get here as well.
Thanks.

@TayehJiboluwa

This people like you that's why you dreamt this dream about them. But you should try and look after them and show them love in return. Been raided by thieves is not a good thing. God is showing you they are lacking help and security. Look after them, support them, keep in touch and keep them in prayers.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
KENVEE6:
In my dream, I was in church so I opened my bible and found lots of money of different denominations, I was happy because I had searched earlier and found money so I thought it was finished but the money I found now was very bigger than the first search. So they announced that pple that took excuse to go home for important things shud come write their names and go. My own excuse was that I was going to give a speech in the National Assembly, so I told someone to watch me by (4 o'clock) when I'll be giving my speech and started going home.

It's a literal dream, which means it will come to pass. It means blessings, the money you found in the bible, and divine elevation/ promotion, giving speech at the national assembly.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sholay2011(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

This people like you that's why you dreamt this dream about them. But you should try and look after them and show them love in return. Been raided by thieves is not a good thing. God is showing you they are lacking help and security. Look after them, support them, keep in touch and keep them in prayers.
Thanks brother. More grace. I will do as advised. They appear financially well outside so I don't know yet how to inquire if that's where they need help or not.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by darezyjustify(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hi Mr Taiwo my dream can't be explained after waking up what can I do
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
darezyjustify:
Hi Mr Taiwo my dream can't be explained after waking up what can I do

Your dreams sometimes show what is happening in your spiritual life. If your dreams don't make sense or cant be explained like you said then it means you are not really active spiritually so I suggest you study the bible daily and pray before sleeping at night.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Upforsex: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

The high stage you were both standing on means supernatural elevation. The next one means you will stay abroad, with or without her. If you're dating someone, they will definitely appear in most of your dreams because of the soul tie. Going to your parents former house in the dream is setback, you should cancel that.

Hello sir. I had a quick dream. I saw my self going out of the house then passing through some flyover to some destination and got to a river with some guys. When I got there I entered a speed boat to God knows where. I woke up when it was still moving. NB: I saw myself in it it was like watching my self in the dream and I had a little alcohol before then but I wasn't high
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Upforsex:

Hello sir. I had a quick dream. I saw my self going out of the house then passing through some flyover to some destination and got to a river with some guys. When I got there I entered a speed boat to God knows where. I woke up when it was still moving. NB: I saw myself in it it was like watching my self in the dream and I had a little alcohol before then but I wasn't high
Your spirit was restless and just moving around in the dream. You're watching your own spirit moving around. It might be the influence of the alcohol you took but that's not totally true, but alcohol leaves you imbalanced and uncoordinated spiritually. Or maybe you had been restless or not feeling too well, or had engaged in some vigorous physical activity. This mounts pressure on your spirit.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by qwertyboss(m): 2:04am On Feb 10, 2019
Bad dreams are from devil and good dreams are from God.

better not to seek for their interpretation because they became what they are interpreted as, better to pray against a bad dream and not to share with anyone!

be warned! They became as they are interpreted!

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Upforsex: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Your spirit was restless and just moving around in the dream. You're watching your own spirit moving around. It might be the influence of the alcohol you took but that's not totally true, but alcohol leaves you imbalanced and uncoordinated spiritually. Or maybe you had been restless or not feeling too well, or had engaged in some vigorous physical activity. This mounts pressure on your spirit.

We were doing yahoo and got busted. My guy rescued me from the window then we kept running passed grave yards and incomplete building. But discovered we were not being chased after some time that the people running behind us were not chasing us but running with us. After a while we were all gathered with some familiar faces seated in the presence of an advanced man. He called my girlfriend then gave her something that she did well then called my guy and gave him something that he did well and called me then gave me something that I did well. The people around were not looking sad but I think they was a smile.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bro TayehJiboluwa, HAPPY SUNDAY!

Please help with the interpretation of this dream.

It seems my wife was sick so i backed her (normally i cant lift her because she is fat a little) and I was taking her to my big bro house somewhere in Maryland.
Along the way i saw my former boss bro standing beside their car which broke down, sometimes he will change to another another person and I was wondering why/how. I continue to journey with my wife on my back, we got to the middle of an express road (we had to cross to the other side) and a car was rushing at us with speed. While standing in the middle of the road, i dont know how i just signaled to the car and it stopped immediately. I saw some animals too (i cant say which one precisely, but they didn't harm us. We got to a point and we met a man with plenty of coconut loaded on his truck and he was wondering what could happen to my wife and I told him. He pitied her and he gave us a coconut and we proceeded. We met another man (a dwarf) and my wife was running from him that he will approach her and collect her number.

We now got to a point, we met my former boss family, all of them were on white garments (seems they were returning from church) and all of a sudden the jnr brother just fainted and within a second i dropped my wife from my back and save the boy from dying, clearing his eyes and he woke up immediately. I now introduced my wife to the boss and I backed her again, narrating how the family is to her as we headed to my bro house.

Thnx
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Upforsex:

We were doing yahoo and got busted. My guy rescued me from the window then we kept running passed grave yards and incomplete building. But discovered we were not being chased after some time that the people running behind us were not chasing us but running with us. After a while we were all gathered with some familiar faces seated in the presence of an advanced man. He called my girlfriend then gave her something that she did well then called my guy and gave him something that he did well and called me then gave me something that I did well. The people around were not looking sad but I think they was a smile.

Resist the temptation and any offer to do something illegitimate or shady or dirty. Do something you will be loved, remembered and rewarded for. The graveyards and the incomplete building you're running past are traps that could truncate, if not terminate your destiny, thank God you didn't stop or end there, you eventually made it to that advance man who rewarded you for doing well. Pray not to fall or fail or fall victim to any circumstance in life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
TeamLeader:
Bro TayehJiboluwa, HAPPY SUNDAY!

Please help with the interpretation of this dream.

It seems my wife was sick so i backed her (normally i cant lift her because she is fat a little) and I was taking her to my big bro house somewhere in Maryland.
Along the way i saw my former boss bro standing beside their car which broke down, sometimes he will change to another another person and I was wondering why/how. I continue to journey with my wife on my back, we got to the middle of an express road (we had to cross to the other side) and a car was rushing at us with speed. While standing in the middle of the road, i dont know how i just signaled to the car and it stopped immediately. I saw some animals too (i cant say which one precisely, but they didn't harm us. We got to a point and we met a man with plenty of coconut loaded on his truck and he was wondering what could happen to my wife and I told him. He pitied her and he gave us a coconut and we proceeded. We met another man (a dwarf) and my wife was running from him that he will approach her and collect her number.

We now got to a point, we met my former boss family, all of them were on white garments (seems they were returning from church) and all of a sudden the jnr brother just fainted and within a second i dropped my wife from my back and save the boy from dying, clearing his eyes and he woke up immediately. I now introduced my wife to the boss and I backed her again, narrating how the family is to her as we headed to my bro house.

Thnx

It is your wife you should pray for that the Lord should heal her(even if she is not sick now) and that nothing bad would happen to her, and you wont have cause to have to bear her burden for a long time. Even some of the things you encountered on the way are burdens and bad situations: your boss car which broke down, his brother that fainted, the car speeding towards you, the dwarf, etc. Those are ugly situations and you should pray not to have that in life and in this period. More importantly, pray for your wife and look out for her. most of the other situation in the dream were taken care of but your wife remained in that situation till you woke up. You were able to resuscitate the man who fainted, you stopped a car speeding towards you, the animals didn't hurt you, but your wife had to flee from a dwarf and you had to carry her throughout the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by darezyjustify(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2019
HI MR TAIWO JIBOLUWA HAPPY MONDAY
I have dream that reoccurs after a while. There is a dog next door to my previous neighbors where lived about five years back, I have in the meantime move 500 km away from where lived and live in a new town now, my dream however takes me back to my old neighbors house and his dog that chases me every time I work pass, the dog always aims for my hands only and when he gets hold of them I can't get the from his mouth. I would be struggling with blood running from my hand and usually nobody to help, I would wake up while still struggling to get loos. what could this mean?. this dream has reoccurred a couple of times now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
darezyjustify:
HI MR TAIWO JIBOLUWA HAPPY MONDAY
I have dream that reoccurs after a while. There is a dog next door to my previous neighbors where lived about five years back, I have in the meantime move 500 km away from where lived and live in a new town now, my dream however takes me back to my old neighbors house and his dog that chases me every time I work pass, the dog always aims for my hands only and when he gets hold of them I can't get the from his mouth. I would be struggling with blood running from my hand and usually nobody to help, I would wake up while still struggling to get loos. what could this mean?. this dream has reoccurred a couple of times now.

Dogs represent the spirit of lust. A dog biting you in the dream means the spirit of lust and fornication. Beware of this two wicked spirits, that is beware of what could fuel them and make them stronger like provocative videos, sights and pictures. Sexual violence, pedophilia, masturbation and been oversexed are some of the manifestations of this spirit. Ask the Lord to set you free from the spirits and their influence.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by darezyjustify(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Dogs represent the spirit of lust. A dog biting you in the dream means the spirit of lust and fornication. Beware of this two wicked spirits, that is beware of what could fuel them and make them stronger like provocative videos, sights and pictures. Sexual violence, pedophilia, masturbation and been oversexed are some of the manifestations of this spirit. Ask the Lord to set you free from the spirits and their influence.
hmmmm thanks Bra Taye
Re: Your Dreams Explained by arabralph(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Good day bro Taye, my fiancee lady woke up this morning and told me of a dream she had where I gave her a ring that seemed over size on her ring finger.please what's the interpretation of this dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:58am On Feb 13, 2019
arabralph:
Good day bro Taye, my fiancee lady woke up this morning and told me of a dream she had where I gave her a ring that seemed over size on her ring finger.please what's the interpretation of this dream.

Receiving a ring in the dream can be tricky because spirit spouses also gives their victims rings in the dream and they can disguise as the person's real partner in the dream. But this dream is not about spirit spouse, it means you will get married to each other and it will be a beautiful wedding and a beautiful marriage. The oversize ring mean the whole marriage thing will be bigger than she thought. It's not really significant like that. You know big men do big things. I hope you'll understand.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Sir. Was in a dream and held an electric wire. It shocked me for a while. I now held my breathe for a while and was able to release the wire.

Also was in a dream and saw riots with loads of people. Some portion were fighting, others were doing exercises. I entered a truck with my siblings to drive and run away but struggled to drive it since I couldn't drive it in real life. Some one then took over and drove Us to a big hotel that looked like Transcorp with some expatriates and we were safe.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Hiploko post=75679239]I had a dream that I returned to school and as I entered into the school premises only to find men and women committing different kind of sexual immoralities . I had a similar one before too please help and interpret this dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hiploko:
Sir. Was in a dream and held an electric wire. It shocked me for a while. I now held my breathe for a while and was able to release the wire.

Also was in a dream and saw riots with loads of people. Some portion were fighting, others were doing exercises. I entered a truck with my siblings to drive and run away but struggled to drive it since I couldn't drive it in real life. Some one then took over and drove Us to a big hotel that looked like Transcorp with some expatriates and we were safe.

Both dreams mean danger, trouble and disaster, and it is close. Pray and cancel those things, and avoid them. And everyone should be careful and vigilant during this election time. By all means let us remain calm and peaceful in the conduct of the elections. It's an intense time for all of us. Let's pray for Nigeria as well. This your dream might be connected with violence during the elections.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=littleguy444 post=75683612][/quote]

It's the spirit of lust. It is lust that births fornication and other sexual immoralities. The spirit is raging and spreading these days and so many young men and women are struggling with it, fornication, masturbation and pornography is on the rise. You should rebuke this spirit in your life, as many times as possible.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
good day sir
pls help me interpret. I dreamt that a colleague of mine whom I borrowed money to (1k). paid me back with 2500. I thought it was 3k but when I looked closely I discovered it was 2500. I gave him back the money telling him it's only 1k he is suppose to give nah! but he said I should keep the rest, I was very excited in the dream.
pls what does this mean? no one is owing me money in real life
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
queenjuli:
good day sir
pls help me interpret. I dreamt that a colleague of mine whom I borrowed money to (1k). paid me back with 2500. I thought it was 3k but when I looked closely I discovered it was 2500. I gave him back the money telling him it's only 1k he is suppose to give nah! but he said I should keep the rest, I was very excited in the dream.
pls what does this mean? no one is owing me money in real life

There is blessing in giving. Giving itself is a blessing. You're going to reap more than you sow. If you bless someone, you will be blessed in return. Acts of kindness brings blessing, good luck and favour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.