Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Who Can Teach Me - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Can Teach Me (1220 Views)

Who Can Teach Me How To Creat Cartoon Video Wit Customized Face Receblance Like / Who Can Teach How To Cartoon Pictures Like This?(pic) I Will Pay You / Who Can Teach Me Graphics Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me by monfortune23: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2017
I want to learn 2d and 3d animation, graphic design, video and photo editing, mobile Short code production and callertune production. here is my number 08180869543 in reside at oworo shoki
Re: Who Can Teach Me by REIIGN(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
L0velyn kiss
Re: Who Can Teach Me by OKX(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
@monfortune

You have outlined a lot of fields and each one is pretty extensive.

It's unlikely that you will find a single tutor versed in ALL those fields, so unless you have an enormous budget, I would suggest you ease into it gradually.

Maybe start with graphic design, as you progress, you will discover your areas of passion- that, will guide you on what to learn and the order to follow in your quest for knowledge.

As you thoroughly master one field, you may find your passion taking you in a direction you haven't even discovered yet.

Good luck bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Teach Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:
L0v.elyn kiss
Hy beeebi
Re: Who Can Teach Me by REIIGN(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
L0velyn:
Hy beeebi

Lol, was just thinking about you...
Re: Who Can Teach Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:

Lol, was just thinking about you...
Oh... really nice, how u?
Re: Who Can Teach Me by REIIGN(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
L0velyn:
Oh... really nice, how u?

M fyn.. What's with the cold reception?

(1) (Reply)

Recommend An Open Source/free Software To Add Text & Music To Video / Fantastic Art Works With Prices / Mercy Designs, Just A Click Away...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.