Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Who Can Teach How To Cartoon Pictures Like This?(pic) I Will Pay You - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Can Teach How To Cartoon Pictures Like This?(pic) I Will Pay You (1398 Views)

What App Can I Use To Edit Pictures Like This / Please Which Software Do You Use To Make Cartoon Pictures Like This One?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach How To Cartoon Pictures Like This?(pic) I Will Pay You by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2017
I am looking for anyone that can teach me how to do something like below to look really good, ready to pay for your time and effort.

My location = Delta

Please signify if you can.

Re: Who Can Teach How To Cartoon Pictures Like This?(pic) I Will Pay You by giftedheart1(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2017
download the app from Google Play store
Re: Who Can Teach How To Cartoon Pictures Like This?(pic) I Will Pay You by kinxlink(m): 12:10am On May 05, 2017
Do you want cartoon design, photography, over 400 logo templates, Logo creator software, explaindio, videomaker and get full tutorials videos on adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator software?
Contact me for more info..
Whatsapp: 08164380481.
Re: Who Can Teach How To Cartoon Pictures Like This?(pic) I Will Pay You by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:29am On May 05, 2017
giftedheart1:
download the app from Google Play store

what is the name of the app?
Re: Who Can Teach How To Cartoon Pictures Like This?(pic) I Will Pay You by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software / 3d Artistic / The Art Of Maya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.