Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Grasshoperitis Deadlier Than Ebola - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Grasshoperitis Deadlier Than Ebola (448 Views)

World Bank Creates Pandemic Insurance Plan Post Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grasshoperitis Deadlier Than Ebola by cromwellk: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
There is a new disease among entrepreneurs called grasshopperitis

It has gripped and swept thousands of Entrepreneurs not just in Nigeria but the rest of the world

They hop from one business opportunity to the next, one product to the next

They never master anything. Here is common symptom that you have this disease;

“I can do this on my own.”

This keeps more entrepreneurs broke than anything else.

Because it’s hogwash.

And I’ll confess to you;

I believed it too.

I worked my frickin tail off for two years straight thinking I could suss out a financial breakthrough for myself.

“How hard can it be?”

“I’m of average intelligence, surely I can crack this?”

I didn’t.

I failed.

Badly.

To the tune of two years wasted, thousands of US dollars spent and zero dollars made.

Zip, Jerk, The square root of 0!

You can’t do this on your own – you need to get help from someone who’s already been there, done it and got the cliche-ridden T-Shirt and support of a community of other entrepreneurs

Like me and others in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Nigeria etc

Now sure – you can get your hands on any of my digital products and provided you have the determination to apply yourself you can make money.

But what’s really going to cut the mustard for you is getting in a room personally with me so I can FORCE you to make money.

This way failure is not an option.

But it takes balls.

One option is gonna take money.

Thats travelling all the way to Harare, Zimbabwe.

Option two; Go to my website and register for my video coaching series

And you’re gonna have to get over yourself and realize the only way to break through online is to get personal help from a real life internet entrepreneur.

And don’t for a minute think I’m pitching the crap out of this because I need the money.

Hellz no.

Infact I will coach you for free but Taking a limited number of Nigerians.

Look, I have a limit to the number of people i can work with at a time. Remember I am human. So 1st come 1st served

I’m pitching the crap out of this because this, my friend, is what is going to push you through to success – finally.

And I know how much it hurts to be where you are right now.

I’m fortunate to be at a stage in my business where it’s all about the change I can affect in people.

But I can’t stuff you onto an aeroplane and fly you to Harare (although I would if I could).

That part is down to you.

So stop dreaming and let me personally push you to making big money online.

Grab your ticket now to your Financial Breakthrough

http://apply.cromwellsells.com/

holden electronic ignition wiring diagram

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Making Money Online? Read This / The Mind Rejects What It Cant Comprehend ...ghwx Simply The Best.. / See How You Can Be Financially Free With Just N6,600...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.