Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? (770 Views)

How To Create A Site Like Nairaland With Or Blogger. / Building A Site Like Quora In Nigeria,how Profitable? / ||•Own/Build/Create A Site Like MMM,Donation Hub,MLM,HYIP - Milichoco •|| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? by phililp(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dear naira Gurus.. please am a newbie in web works.. so please clear me up on this

Can Wordpress be used to create a site like Waec's or Jamb's ??

thanks

i now call on Seun and Lalasticlala to please help this thread to fp. cos most newbies like like me need immediate answers
Re: Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? by barapistis(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
phililp:
Dear naira Gurus.. please am a newbie in web works.. so please clear me up on this

thanks

if you ready for web works as a newbie then be ready to readmore
Re: Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? by phililp(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
barapistis:

i know.. bhut dat dint answer ma question

2 Likes

Re: Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? by nwaanambra1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
barapistis:

this is why peeps like you repeat jamb and waec several times!

simple question and u don already go london come back without giving him a simple "yes" or "No" answer!

opp call lalasticlala or seun attention make them help you move the topic to headquarters bc many of us are interested in the answer.

1 Like

Re: Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? by taiwofawole: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
it can depending on your knowledge of using plugins , but for the portal it can not be used . You can't use wordpress to create portal , but u can use it to create the front page , then use a sub domain like "www.yourdomainname.com/register" to create the portal

1 Like

Re: Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? by barapistis(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
nwaanambra1:

this is why peeps like you repeat jamb and waec several times!

simple question and u don already go london come back without giving him a simple "yes" or "No" answer!

opp call lalasticlala or seun attention make them help you move the topic to headquarters bc many of us are interested in the answer.

you know nothing,hence the reason for your answer
Re: Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? by Dermie: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
phililp:

thanks

i now call on Seun and Lalasticlala to please help this thread to fp. cos most newbies like like me need immediate answers

Yes, it can. It all depends on your proficiency level with the following technologies; html5, css3, Javascript, PHP & WordPress itself. Very important: the bolded.
Re: Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? by webdeveloperqx: 2:05am On Feb 13, 2017
phililp:

thanks

YES.
Re: Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? by talk2hb1(m): 2:56am On Feb 13, 2017
phililp:

thanks

PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!
Considering the nature of such application its like light years away wink
You are trying to kill an Elephant with a pocket knive grin
Re: Can Wordpress Be Used To Create A Site Like Waec's Or Jamb's ?? by mcqwerty(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
No, YOU cannot. Your skill is limited. Get a professional to help you.
I know a guy who knows nothing about web, wanted an ecommerce multivendor marketplace. He got a quote, felt it was too high then proceeded to study html & java.
That was december 2015.
Jan 2017. No website done.
Moral: Rome wasnt built in a day.
#Stayyourlane
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Powerful Tools That Gives Me Steady Income / Sell Your Payoneer Funds At Mind Blowing Rate / Whogohost Is One Of The Worst Hosting To Use: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.