Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! (1626 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by jonbellion(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
malvisguy212:
that is the kind of god i said atheist will prefer nah. There is no accountability for their sin, just do as it please you.
you didn't think this comment through
For the umpteenth time this is a very silly conclusion of the atheistic worldview
Secondly you the thiest can always ask for forgiveness
Afterall a serial killer who repents at the last minute is not accountable for his sins but an athiest is accountable for his lack of belief
Ooh my....*facepalm*
How are people not seeing how stupid this is
Thirdly
You are okay with a sinless man being accountable for your own wrongdoing which makes zero sense

3 Likes

Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by malvisguy212: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
jonbellion:
you didn't think this comment through
For the umpteenth time this is a very silly conclusion of the atheistic worldview
Secondly you the thiest can always ask for forgiveness
Afterall a serial killer who repents at the last minute is not accountable for his sins but an athiest is accountable for his lack of belief
Ooh my....*facepalm*
How are people not seeing how stupid this is
Thirdly
You are okay with a sinless man being accountable for your own wrongdoing which makes zero sense
Grace is more than what you think it is﹑ a lot of nairalanders have a wrong view on grace, to talk about grace, it mean i will fill this thread with writting. See my friend﹑ the serial killer must show the INTENT that he need Grace. Have you wach the movie "war room" ? Tony repent from his sin, to prove the EVIDENCE of his repentance, he return the stolen drugs to the company even though he knows the consequency of his sin, tony still make a restitution , this mean he is ready to pay the price of his sin, so when the manager of the company saw his INTENT of his repantance, they forgive him.
If you are a serial killer﹑ can you ask for forgivness from all the home you destroyed ? Huge right ? Do it to show the evidence of your faith. Grace is bigger than you think.
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
mokoshalb:
Making sense... cool
thanks!
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by lfleak: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
RELIGIOUS ASPECT:

To me religion and God can be related to a classroom... am sure every one here attended school to atleast secondary school.. now my point is, in a classroom for example, there are fundamental rules that must not be broken, if broken will attract severe punishment, which can be related to the rules that are mentioned in the holy books, from a decent view of this rules, an average person should know its wrong to disobey such, (examples: fornication, murder, mass murder and some other severe crimes).. but after those rules there are some others which are set to as WARNING...
picture this for example, a teacher in his classroom told the student to always read so as not to fail their exams and become irrelevant in future, that is a warning, such can be related to GOD telling us not to lie, steal, backbite, cheat and all related offenses..

but if you look at the classroom, you will notice different set of people with different ideology... some known as the "over sabi" will take it very seriously and start reading every moment in time or they will try to want to impress the teacher by going extra miles, while some will take it lightly by reading a bit and playing a bit, while some will not even heed the teacher's warning and they do whatever they like with their time... samething goes to religion, some people take those things too hard by taking those rules to extra length, like the so called boko haram, they take the rules and try go extra miles thinking they are pleasing GOD... but they are some people who are just average, though they sin(disobey some rules) yet they still abide by it most times, while the last set that doesnt care at all are the once that do all the odd..

To me religion is just a personal thing between you and your creator, the GOD that is powerful enough to create us all out of nothing, to me what some atheist think is that, they should be able to see God or something of such, NO, if God wants that, it will be so easy to show "himself", if GOD is that simple to show his physical self, then I doubt not, if humans won't think of going to nuke "him" out somewhere..
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
malvisguy212:
is like saying, your father has know right to correct you from your mistake.
No father would torture his kids forever.
Re: FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! by akintom(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
lfleak:
RELIGIOUS ASPECT:

To me religion and God can be related to a classroom... am sure every one here attended school to atleast secondary school.. now my point is, in a classroom for example, there are fundamental rules that must not be broken, if broken will attract severe punishment, which can be related to the rules that are mentioned in the holy books, from a decent view of this rules, an average person should know its wrong to disobey such, (examples: fornication, murder, mass murder and some other severe crimes).. but after those rules there are some others which are set to as WARNING...
picture this for example, a teacher in his classroom told the student to always read so as not to fail their exams and become irrelevant in future, that is a warning, such can be related to GOD telling us not to lie, steal, backbite, cheat and all related offenses..

but if you look at the classroom, you will notice different set of people with different ideology... some known as the "over sabi" will take it very seriously and start reading every moment in time or they will try to want to impress the teacher by going extra miles, while some will take it lightly by reading a bit and playing a bit, while some will not even heed the teacher's warning and they do whatever they like with their time... samething goes to religion, some people take those things too hard by taking those rules to extra length, like the so called boko haram, they take the rules and try go extra miles thinking they are pleasing GOD... but they are some people who are just average, though they sin(disobey some rules) yet they still abide by it most times, while the last set that doesnt care at all are the once that do all the odd..

To me religion is just a personal thing between you and your creator, the GOD that is powerful enough to create us all out of nothing, to me what some atheist think is that, they should be able to see God or something of such, NO, if God wants that, it will be so easy to show "himself", if GOD is that simple to show his physical self, then I doubt not, if humans won't think of going to nuke "him" out somewhere..

With this, you're obviously subscribing to a personal God. How can you possibly relate your earlier hypotheses with a personal god?

My take on your gist is that of creationist, who subscribes to the evolutionary theory, as the origin of life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell / Check Out This Popular Pastor's Reaction When The Pope Said Hell Fire Isnt Real / How Are Human Souls Created At Conception? A Biblical Perspective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.