Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Need A Good Tailor - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need A Good Tailor (1743 Views)

What A Nairalander Showed His Tailor Vs What He got (pic) / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Tailor by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
My tailor fvcked up. I need a good tailor that can sew office shirts real good. and even native. Anywhere around festac or Amuwo odofin in general would be preferable. but if not you can still state the environment. no biggie

Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Tailor by AjokeGold001(f): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Not in that environment.... We're at Berger

09080777781. We can give you a bespoke cut. Tx
Re: I Need A Good Tailor by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
AjokeGold001:
Not in that environment.... We're at Berger

09080777781. We can give you a bespoke cut. Tx
thanks I'll contact you.
Re: I Need A Good Tailor by csbenedict: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
My tailor fvcked up. I need a good tailor that can sew office shirts real good. and even native. Anywhere around festac or Amuwo odofin in general would be preferable. but if not you can still state the environment. no biggie

Thanks

bro, my workshop dey around second rainbow. our craftsmanship is dope. 08037200520

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Tailor by csbenedict: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:

Thanks

Re: I Need A Good Tailor by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
csbenedict:

bro, my workshop dey around second rainbow. our craftsmanship is dope. 08037200520
I stay in festac extension. there's a chance we might know each other Lolz. I'll call you when am ready.
Re: I Need A Good Tailor by csbenedict: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
I stay in festac extension. there's a chance we might know each other Lolz. I'll call you when am ready.

okay. will be expecting your call. you will be pleased you did. I dont collect advance payment. I deliver you are satisfied, you pay. if not I pay. no time. takia
Re: I Need A Good Tailor by jabolo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
csbenedict:

okay. will be expecting your call. you will be pleased you did. I dont collect advance payment. I deliver you are satisfied, you pay. if not I pay. no time. takia

How many days turnaround to make the kind of outfits below (you might also have to supply materials)? I'm not in Lagos but thinking you meet me at my hotel when I'm in Lagos, take measurements (and advance payment even), and deliver the outfits to me within the agreed time? I need at least three separate styles like these.

Thanks.

PS: Like I always do before engaging with anyone outside this forum, I went through your posts. In this social media age where it seems most of our youths ignore decorum, and don't think twice about what they write online, don't think twice about who they insult (on the basis of ethnicity/religion/political bias ... or any mere difference they can find), your history was refreshing. You're just a normal, well-rounded young man going about his business (altho', also trying hard to sow his wild oats lol! - we've been there). Even if we don't do any business together, keep keeping it real bro.

Re: I Need A Good Tailor by Olaknight(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: I Need A Good Tailor by csbenedict: 2:17pm On May 14, 2017
I am so sorry for this late reply. I was super busy. trust me I barely sleep these days. I thank nairaland for that. we do minimum 2 days to Max 2 weeks for delivery. the work will come out top notch. no kidding. once again I am sorry for the late reply, and sincerely hope you still get to offer me the opportunity to make some outfits for you. remain blessed.

jabolo:

How many days turnaround to make the kind of outfits below (you might also have to supply materials)? I'm not in Lagos but thinking you meet me at my hotel when I'm in Lagos, take measurements (and advance payment even), and deliver the outfits to me within the agreed time? I need at least three separate styles like these.

Thanks.

PS: Like I always do before engaging with anyone outside this forum, I went through your posts. In this social media age where it seems most of our youths ignore decorum, and don't think twice about what they write online, don't think twice about who they insult (on the basis of ethnicity/religion/political bias ... or any mere difference they can find), your history was refreshing. You're just a normal, well-rounded young man going about his business (altho', also trying hard to sow his wild oats lol! - we've been there). Even if we don't do any business together, keep keeping it real bro.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Tailor by jabolo(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2017
csbenedict:

I am so sorry for this late reply. I was super busy. trust me I barely sleep these days. I thank nairaland for that. we do minimum 2 days to Max 2 weeks for delivery. the work will come out top notch. no kidding. once again I am sorry for the late reply, and sincerely hope you still get to offer me the opportunity to make some outfits for you. remain blessed.

Ah ... I just returned nau. Anyway, my disappointment is tempered by the knowledge you're busy. As you deserve to be.

I will touch base again when I'm coming to Lagos.
Re: I Need A Good Tailor by cutteyeka(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2017
my brother aba is the best we deliver nationwide 08136883807
Re: I Need A Good Tailor by csbenedict: 10:52am On May 21, 2017
jabolo:

Ah ... I just returned nau. Anyway, my disappointment is tempered by the knowledge you're busy. As you deserve to be.

I will touch base again when I'm coming to Lagos.

thanks boss. I appreciate. God bless

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Tailor by udysweet(f): 11:37am On May 21, 2017
csbenedict:

thanks boss. I appreciate. God bless
do you teach please?
Re: I Need A Good Tailor by csbenedict: 12:00pm On May 21, 2017
udysweet:
do you teach please?
yes. call me on 08037200520

(1) (Reply)

Student From The Netherlands Is Making / Casual Ladies Shoes / Jemmy's Closet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.